Über Grayscale

Grayscale ist eine moderne SMS- und Automatisierungs-Plattform für Talentakquiseteams.

Erfahre mehr über Grayscale

It's easy to use this product to reach out to candidates at a moment's notice.

I really haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Bewertungen zu Grayscale

Grayscale hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grayscale bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software with Exceptional Customer Support

Kommentare: Absolutely exceptional! Great software product great service!

I like absolutely everything about this software! It has integrated seamlessly with our ATS and elevated both communication quality and communication response time with top talent. The product is incredibly easy to launch (literally takes just minutes!) and even easier to use. There is no need to upload lists of candidates as they auto populate into the program meaning absolutely 0 manual entry! Having all forms of accessibility including chrome extension, desktop page and app enables you to stay connected with your candidates regardless of where you are! My favorite feature is the ability to set up custom texts that are automatically triggered to send by applicant stage changes custom for each position posted! Before bringing Grayscale on we saw about 40% of applicants whom were moved to the phone interview stage become non-responsive in scheduling after e-mail and call outreach (may I add that we review all applicants and decide on next steps within 24 hours of apply). Within one week we saw a drastic reduction in the amount of applicants that were non-responsive as well as the time it was taking to follow-up on those applicants. The customer support is hands down the best software support I have ever received! We hardly ever have issues but when we do their team is on top of our issues and investigating solutions to resolve almost immediately after contacting. Not to mention their team actually listens to the users feedback and applies to new product developments.

To be completely honest there is not much I do not like about this software. I only have wish list items that would further improve my already exceptional experience with Grayscale. I should also mention that this list of items have been discussed with their support team and are in queue for discussion of future product development with some items having already been implemented by their development team! About the only thing I am missing currently is a search bar for easier selection of text templates. If you have a ton of text templates (like I do!) the absence of a search bar does add to the time it takes to sift through to find the right template. This in no way hinders my ability to use the system, just is a wish-list item I would love to see! I should also mention that this is a feature I have chatted about with my support team and it is in queue for discussion to be implemented!

Kathryn
Kathryn
Operations Associate in USA
Möbel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool, Not Very Intuitive

Kommentare: I prefer this for messaging a group of 15+ contractors over Google Voice, but for one off messages, it is not worth the effort to upload contacts and receive photos.

Once all the profiles are updated, texting and messaging contractors is easy, their profiles are helpful to use and keeping track of messages is easy.

I wish that photos and videos could be sent over, and that the overall intuitiveness of the product was easier. We cannot delete lists and the customer service was not super helpful when asked to assist.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Some good features, but also some hiccups

Kommentare: There is some good with the features, but also bad with the overall level of service.

Scheduling messages is easily the best feature that is offered with this software.

We've had to deal with multiple system outages where we can't send or receive texts. It makes it hard to keep communications running.

Angie
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good texting feature!

Kommentare: Great texting feature to communicate with candidates in a faster way! I like that I can set up automation text messages that saves time for Recruiters!

I like how modern and convenient is the texting!

Sometimes customer service is not quick on replying!

Beth
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Grayscale!

Kommentare: I love Grayscale! I'm a Recruiter and I use it multiple times a day to contact candidates. It allows us to receive a quicker response/increases the chances of candidates responding all together. It is much easier for the candidate to respond wherever they are, and easier for me to send them quick updates and eliminate phone tag. I also use texting to inform people of hiring events. At least 50% of the candidates that came to my last event attended because they received a text. Grayscale is very user friendly and provides the functionality needed for efficiency. The Grayscale team (specifically Ty Abernethy) has been wonderful to work with. Many functionalities have been put in place based on my feedback which makes me feel like a valued customer. I would definitely recommend this product! I can't imagine doing my job without it!

Ease of use, but to be more specific - ability to create templates and the chrome extension Customer service from Grayscale team!

Cannot add automation in bulk Cannot flag duplicate messages Receive other user's messages when two different people contact the same candidate

Adam
Adam
Talent Acquisition in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great texting tool

Kommentare: Overall, the whole experience is great and such a great value compared to other vendors. The team at Grayscale is super helpful and open to your feedback for continuous product improvements. They also release multiple updates through the year so they are always tweaking. I recommend!

I love the ease of use of Grayscale. The chrome extension lives in your browser and integrates with most major ATS systems. You can contact candidates through grayscale with ease; bulk messaging features are fantastic, and they just released and automation function that is supposed to help with repetitive tasks such as scheduling phone screens, contacting a candidate about an offer, or general following. The jury is still out on the automation since it was just released, but I have no doubts that it will be awesome!

My only con is I wish I can tie the mobile # with the grayscale app, they issue a new phone # for texting.

Carson
Talent Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Application!!

Kommentare: I love the application!! it really has changed how we positively interact with candidates in lighting fast way!!

I love being able to quickly engage with a candidate for the first time to important notifications, emails can get lost and not everyone keeps notifications on so being able to reach them so quick is great. I love being able to schedule a text for a future date and time so you don't have to remember to send it on the day of!!

more snippets please!! it would make it easier to message quickly if more details on candidates were there to pick from. even snippets for our name and titles/ company

Barbara
Lead Recruiter in USA
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and User Friendly

Kommentare: Our experience has been very positive thus far. The product has created some new efficiencies in our recruiting process.

The texting feature has been integrated into our ATS, Indeed and Zip Recruiter which allow us to easily reach out to candidates who reply more quickly than by phone or email. The text apply feature allows candidates to self schedule an interview which is also a great time saver.

Texting multiple candidates as a group could be simplified. Currently this must be facilitated through a spreadsheet.

roxana
recruiter in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

good tool

Kommentare: good experience

easy to use and convenience

sometimes need to refresh so text can be read completely

Jami
Recruiter in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hire and communicate efficiently.

Grayscale is extremely easy to use and has integrated with our ATS smoothly. It has great options to set up message templates and push reminders to help keep candidates engaged throughout the hiring process. It has been a great time saver!

I have not experienced any cons with this product so far.

Megan
Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Texts Is Way Better Than Emails

Kommentare: Overall, I will never go back to text individuals on my personal phone and will stick with Grayscale. It is a great feature for a company to use if multiple employees are reaching out to the same person.

This software provides a more personable way to contact candidates than what emails do. I can have immediate responses between the candidate and myself and yet not having to use my own personal phone number. Also, my favorite feature on this software is the scheduled texts that can be sent out. If I don't want to forget to message someone I can write out the text and select when I would like it sent out. This helps less candidates fall through the cracks.

The software has a ton of features, but they aren't obvious to the normal client who just uses what is in front of them. I have had to go digging into the software to discover the different features that are provided and learn from my coworkers on what they have learned recently.

Elise
Behavior Technician Recruiter in USA

Grayscale - Great Resource

I really like how easy it is for me to keep track of my candidates and to send out bulk messages to them!

The ability to not receive pictures as a message.

Ruben Dario
Talent Researcher II in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for seamless communication with candidates.

Kommentare: I'm located in Colombia and I have to establish communication with local and US based candidates. Sending a text message enables and makes asynchronous communication easier. Plus you have a register of your interaction with candidates, so it's visible and traceable.

Simplicity and integration with our ATS makes visible our communication activity with candidates for all the people involved in the process.

It would be great if it had an automatic feature for saving unsent messages, just in case we forget to hit the send button.

Jeanette
Employer Branding & Employee Experience Specialist in USA
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have app for HR!

Kommentare: the Grayscale app is amazing and has made communicating to candidates so much easier and efficient. I often wonder if my emails end up in spam and usually follow-up with a phone call. Today's day, people aren't picking up unknown numbers so it becomes a waiting game. Being able to text and drop a quick line saying check your email is wonderful and has resulted in a quicker communication turnaround for us.

What I liked most was the how easy it was to install and how quickly we were able to use it. Very easy to use.

There is nothing at the moment that I like the least.

Ahmed
recriter in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Grayscale can be a lot better

the fact that you can message all people right from the extension/app

the fact that you cant view grouped messages. it would be very nice to see messages from different lists grouped. versus all mixed together. Also it would be nice if you can see how many people responded and who haven't within bulk messaging. I think if you guys implemented both of those things you would be not only competing with the competitors but may arguably even be better than them.

Jennifer
Concierge in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Grayscale review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been pleasant. It’s a very easy application to use. Very straightforward and to the point.

I love that I can link it to my Lever account. It makes it so easy to text potential candidates with information that is needed or to request information. It’s nice that I can make templates and use them daily.

There isn’t anything about grayscale that I don’t like. It’s a very easy application to use. And it’s convenient.

Amy
Manager Provider Recruitment in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Easy to use! Small learning curve then I was off and running.

It is so easy to use. I love having the app on my phone. I can stay in touch with candidates when I'm away from my computer. I also like it's compatible with our ATS.

I really haven't found anything I don't like about this software.

Niloufar
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Grayscale!

I love grayscale. Especially the automations and the integration with greenhouse. I can easily follow up with candidates depending on what stage they are in the hiring process.

Notifications are not automatically sent to your email and you have to set that up manually.

Margot
Recruiting Manager in USA

Makes recruiting easy!

Kommentare: This has made setting up and rescheduling interviews very easy. This has been a great way to get in touch with candidates to set up a recruiter screening as well!

This software makes it super easy to communicate with candidates and makes scheduling a breeze!

Sometimes the reporting and analytics can be off.

Keyera
Clinical Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to connect with candidates!!!

Kommentare: I'm still a new user so I'm learning to put it to great use. Overall my candidate response have been higher since using the systems.

I like the easy use of the system and how it integrates with our ATS.

Nothing I've discovered so far. Still a new user.

Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA

Reviewing Grayscale texting

It's easy to use this product to reach out to candidates at a moment's notice.

It will tell me that the quality of my text is too long at times when I need to spell some things out -- that can be occasionally disconcerting.

Mary
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grayscale is Awesome

Kommentare: When I have had any questions or concernd the customer support we received was over the top!

It makes it a breeze staying in touch with our applicants as they would rather text than answer the phone

I have not found anything I do not like yet

Samantha
Regional Recruiting Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grayscale

It makes it easy to communicate with candidates and keep conversations organized

If you switch to a different candidates message, you cannot access that new candidates profile from the extension

Andrew
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recruiter

Kommentare: Na

It is one if the best new products I have seen in a long time. It makes it very easy to reach candidates quickly and give them updates.

Na. I don't have any concerns as of now.

Cindy
Recruiting Coordinator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease

Kommentare: good

The ease of usage is awesome and it works like direct messaging

navigation and integration can be a hassle. sometimes it takes a while to sync with the device