Filtern nach:

Über Grayscale

Grayscale is a modern texting and automation platform designed for talent acquisition teams.

Erfahre mehr über Grayscale

Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Exceptional Software with Exceptional Customer Support"

Kommentare: Absolutely exceptional! Great software product great service!

Vorteile: I like absolutely everything about this software! It has integrated seamlessly with our ATS and elevated both communication quality and communication response time with top talent. The product is incredibly easy to launch (literally takes just minutes!) and even easier to use. There is no need to upload lists of candidates as they auto populate into the program meaning absolutely 0 manual entry! Having all forms of accessibility including chrome extension, desktop page and app enables you to stay connected with your candidates regardless of where you are! My favorite feature is the ability to set up custom texts that are automatically triggered to send by applicant stage changes custom for each position posted!
Before bringing Grayscale on we saw about 40% of applicants whom were moved to the phone interview stage become non-responsive in scheduling after e-mail and call outreach (may I add that we review all applicants and decide on next steps within 24 hours of apply). Within one week we saw a drastic reduction in the amount of applicants that were non-responsive as well as the time it was taking to follow-up on those applicants.
The customer support is hands down the best software support I have ever received! We hardly ever have issues but when we do their team is on top of our issues and investigating solutions to resolve almost immediately after contacting. Not to mention their team actually listens to the users feedback and applies to new product developments.

Nachteile: To be completely honest there is not much I do not like about this software. I only have wish list items that would further improve my already exceptional experience with Grayscale. I should also mention that this list of items have been discussed with their support team and are in queue for discussion of future product development with some items having already been implemented by their development team! About the only thing I am missing currently is a search bar for easier selection of text templates. If you have a ton of text templates (like I do!) the absence of a search bar does add to the time it takes to sift through to find the right template. This in no way hinders my ability to use the system, just is a wish-list item I would love to see! I should also mention that this is a feature I have chatted about with my support team and it is in queue for discussion to be implemented!

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Beth M.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"I love Grayscale!"

Kommentare: I love Grayscale! I'm a Recruiter and I use it multiple times a day to contact candidates. It allows us to receive a quicker response/increases the chances of candidates responding all together. It is much easier for the candidate to respond wherever they are, and easier for me to send them quick updates and eliminate phone tag. I also use texting to inform people of hiring events. At least 50% of the candidates that came to my last event attended because they received a text. Grayscale is very user friendly and provides the functionality needed for efficiency. The Grayscale team (specifically Ty Abernethy) has been wonderful to work with. Many functionalities have been put in place based on my feedback which makes me feel like a valued customer. I would definitely recommend this product! I can't imagine doing my job without it!

Vorteile: Ease of use, but to be more specific - ability to create templates and the chrome extension Customer service from Grayscale team!

Nachteile: Cannot add automation in bulk Cannot flag duplicate messages Receive other user's messages when two different people contact the same candidate

Elise B.
Behavior Technician Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Grayscale - Great Resource"

Vorteile: I really like how easy it is for me to keep track of my candidates and to send out bulk messages to them!

Nachteile: The ability to not receive pictures as a message.

Adam A.
Talent Acquisition
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Great texting tool"

Kommentare: Overall, the whole experience is great and such a great value compared to other vendors. The team at Grayscale is super helpful and open to your feedback for continuous product improvements. They also release multiple updates through the year so they are always tweaking. I recommend!

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of Grayscale. The chrome extension lives in your browser and integrates with most major ATS systems. You can contact candidates through grayscale with ease; bulk messaging features are fantastic, and they just released and automation function that is supposed to help with repetitive tasks such as scheduling phone screens, contacting a candidate about an offer, or general following. The jury is still out on the automation since it was just released, but I have no doubts that it will be awesome!

Nachteile: My only con is I wish I can tie the mobile # with the grayscale app, they issue a new phone # for texting.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Barbara H.
Lead Recruiter
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Efficient and User Friendly"

Kommentare: Our experience has been very positive thus far. The product has created some new efficiencies in our recruiting process.

Vorteile: The texting feature has been integrated into our ATS, Indeed and Zip Recruiter which allow us to easily reach out to candidates who reply more quickly than by phone or email. The text apply feature allows candidates to self schedule an interview which is also a great time saver.

Nachteile: Texting multiple candidates as a group could be simplified. Currently this must be facilitated through a spreadsheet.

Jeanette D.
Employer Branding & Employee Experience Specialist
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Must have app for HR!"

Kommentare: the Grayscale app is amazing and has made communicating to candidates so much easier and efficient. I often wonder if my emails end up in spam and usually follow-up with a phone call. Today's day, people aren't picking up unknown numbers so it becomes a waiting game. Being able to text and drop a quick line saying check your email is wonderful and has resulted in a quicker communication turnaround for us.

Vorteile: What I liked most was the how easy it was to install and how quickly we were able to use it. Very easy to use.

Nachteile: There is nothing at the moment that I like the least.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Mary S.
Corporate Recruiter
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Grayscale is Awesome"

Kommentare: When I have had any questions or concernd the customer support we received was over the top!

Vorteile: It makes it a breeze staying in touch with our applicants as they would rather text than answer the phone

Nachteile: I have not found anything I do not like yet