Über Mirro

Mirro ist eine nutzerfreundliche, cloudbasierte Performance-Management-Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Mirro

This software has easy to use layout and is well organized. It also brings social media features which makes it community-friendly as well.

Setting the objectives for the team was a bit hard to do, but not something that can/t be done with the minimum of attention.

Bewertungen zu Mirro

Mirro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mirro bereits verwendet?

Evelina
Evelina
Co-founder and CMO in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Employees management, leave management and performance tracking

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very useful for a growing company like ours.

The user interface, the team, the OKRs functionality

The time they did not have a native mobile app

Alexandra
Customer Success Manager in Rumänien

So far so good

Kommentare: I've been using Mirro briefly, so far I've seem to found the necessary information.

It has a clean UI, the features are placed and explained properly.

I have nothing I dislike, I need to just look further into it.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Alexandra, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Veronica
HR Manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

good software, has great potential

Kommentare: I think the product is easy to use and helpful for any type of organisation, I'm happy we started this collaboration

Before the implementation, the sales team offered a lot of useful information very patiently. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was willing to meet our team to answer possible questions, and this I appreciated a lot. The implementation support was flawless, responsiveness to emails was very fast. I like the ease of use, some of the functionalities (like kudos and the interactive homepage) are cool, also the "have you met X" is a nice functionality. It was (in theory) easy to implement the software in our company.

I already suggested adding some new functionalities that would be helpful for our organisation. Although the sales presentation was impressive, the application has some bugs that interfered with the implementation part. The good part is that their representative (Lavinia) helped me during this process. I think the biggest issue I had so far was that we had co edit some of the information (for all the colleagues) manually - if we were a bigger company, this would have been a lot more time-consuming.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Veronica! Kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. We'll make sure your great ideas go directly to our improvements list, so keep a close eye on us.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Agibank

ease of use and flexibility of changes in application design

I use integrations less because they are not intuitive

Vlad
Account Exec in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good addition for every company

Pleasant and easy to use, switches promptly and quick between functions, nice design and useful features. I'm a big fan of the kudos function. Mirro makes our company feel strongly connected in pursuing our goals.

Wish we would be able to use it in English. I look forward to expanding the range of functionalities we use daily.

Antwort von Zitec

Vlad, kudos to you too for taking the time and effort to share what you love most about Mirro and also pinpoint how we can improve. Please check your profile settings and alternate between language options as you wish. If there's any trouble with that, drop us a line at support@mirro.io

Ana
Ana
Managing Director in Rumänien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for people management: light, intuitive, engaging

Covers performance management impeccably: besides OKRs and formal performance evaluations, you get to give timely and meaningful feedback to colleagues and formally recognize contributions to work environment, culture, team spirit, as well as business results. Peer to peer, manager to individual contributor, top-down, bottom-up: it greatly facilitates open communication and allows for incremental and constant improvements to work done. Dashboard makes it impossible to forget milestones such as quarterly reviews, birthdays, company anniversaries. User experience is friendly, new hires can on-board themselves in no time. In terms of HR Admin work, Mirro has saved a ton of time and countless Excel files have happily been deleted for good: timesheets, contracts, employment documents, leave planning, replacement policies... The Customer Service team is highly responsive and will help with any request in no time.

Being one of the early adopters, I would've loved to see this product go to market sooner.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Ana! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Marcela
Marcela
Office Manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Handy and helpfull...great tool for users and admins

Kommentare: Time saving and efficiency in providing the right feedbacks. Giving the chance to everybody to express their thanks and appreciation, via Kudos, towards their colleagues is a great plus and deffinetely a motivating tool. I really love all the features...and really hope we get to use it 100% in the near future.

It was a great asset to our company. After the first presentation I really loved the openness to solve any situation adapted to our profile. The fact that you see a company so flexible and willing to adapt to our needs was a big plus. The platform covers mostly everything related to personnel management for our head quarters and also for the other subsidiaries, which is so great for us. We are a big team...all togheter on Mirro, no matter what country we work from.

We had some aspects that needed improvement in the begining ...but they were solved very quickly.

Loredana
HR Coordinator in Rumänien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You rock!

Performance management and reports, and also I love the relationship with the supplier

Rigidity for vacay types, and I don't like that it doesn't have recruitment support. Also Mirro didn't cover ITM mandatory stuff like attendance sheet.

Badea
HR ADMIN in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pleasant experience

Kommentare: A pleasant experience, I received help as soon as I asked for it.

Information export (employee data and leave centralization)

If a colleague substitutes a substitute for one or more days of leave, that colleague cannot take leave during the same period.

Farcas
Tech Lead in Rumänien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

Great Experience

The user interface is top notch - very easy to use!

Nothing to complain about yet - seems great

Cristiana
Student Advisor in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mirro Review

Kommentare: I feel better because I can track myself monthly and I can see my journey. I feel that I belong to the organization and I can work hard to improve each month.

I like the fact that I can see which colleagues are on vacation and the fact that I can see their birthdays. I like the fact that we can offer Kudos for a better day or for a successful company, this aspect motivates us a lot. I appreciate the fact that I can set my own goals, I can pursue them, but I can also set goals in my team. I can have an overview of the organization through teams and departments. I can ask for feedback and track my performance history. We can add comments and can interact through emojis with colleagues. It's easy to browse in the app, I like the menu and it has nice visual features.

Honestly, I don't think I have something that I like least. I enjoy using the application, especially because I can use it on my laptop or my phone.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Cristiana, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Mirro is helping you and your team stay aligned. Keep up the great work!

Indra
VP, Finance & Admin in Kanada

MIRRO experience

Kommentare: Tracking vacation and performance review. Employee recognition and kudos!

Software was easy to implement and use. Team was supportive during and after implementation

The team is very proactive with any changes, updates and customization

Andrei
Product Manager in Rumänien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Team management with a twist ;)

Kommentare: Easy to use, friendly UI / UX. Modern team management and employee engagement tool.

Intuitive design, easy to use overall. Easily track performance, request documents from HR, great bundle!

Would be great if Mirro had a mobile app version.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Andrei, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better. Regarding your feedback, please try saving the page on the home screen, it is a PWA and you'll be able to open it browser-based directly from your phone's main screen. Drop us a line for more details, at support@mirro.io

Ana-Maria
HR Generalist in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and very useful admin purpose

Kommentare: Very satisfied

The feedback feature,the home side and reporting - payroll

Everything was much improved since I started using Mirro.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Ana-Maria, thank you for the review! We are very glad to hear that Mirro helps make your admin processes easier. Thank you for being awesome!

Alex
Sales Manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best organizational software

It's like an internal social network. It's great that it has the feature to give kudos and appreciate the help of your colleagues

There were 2 or 3 situations when the platform had some glitches, but the customer support team is great and solved the issues pretty fast.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Alex! Kudos to you for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that Mirro helps support your team, keep up the great work!

Costica
Software Test Analyst in Rumänien

Great application

I like the fact that the application simplifies all my HR interactions and provides me clarity for what could be going on with teammates, as it's hard to observe or keep up with changes in a remote environment.

I'm not sure if it's implemented yet or not, but I think one small improvement I could see made is for half-day vacation requests being trackable on site, rather than just taking a full day and mentioning in comments for HR that it's only for half a day.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out. It is something we've seen as a desired option from more of our users, so stay tuned, we'll keep you posted!

Ovidiu
Frontend Developer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mirro is a perfect tool for teams that are working remotely

Kommentare: It has made life easier than before my company used it, which is always a good thing.

I like the fact that it makes it easier to track/request your days off/flexi time, removes all the hassle of scheduling your vacation, you can see in the calendar when your colleagues have scheduled theirs. The performance review is also a great tool to track your progress, and get feedback from the people you work with. Another awesome thing is that you can see how your organization is structured in different departments and teams, especially for new people, making their onboarding easier.

I feel like the UI is sometimes overly complicated, I think it should be a bit more streamlined in further iterations. Also it feels laggy in some sections. Also I am not a big fan of the social media aspect of it, but that's just personal preference.

Antwort von Zitec

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Ovidiu! Your feedback helps us grow. Let's make a deal and hear from each other when we'll soon launch our new OKRs interface, later this month. Bet there's some things you'll like about the approach there :)

Anca
Jr PR Specialist in Rumänien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My colleague Mirro

Kommentare: It is one of us. It keeps track of my spare time, and gives me heads up whenever needed, so... very human like. A human that cares about my well being but also my productivity at work.

Its user friendly appeareance and ease of use.

I could not say I thought about something missing. Maybe, a designated window where you can write your notes and then export them like files. Like, beside the long term objectives, some short-term TO DO’s.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Anca, thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear about the meaningful experiences Mirro has created for you - and what we can do to deliver even more meaning. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we'll take them into consideration. So stay tuned, we may surprise you. :)

Florentina
Finance Manager in Rumänien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied with the application

Kommentare: Regarding the problems solved, I can say that it helps me to manage the timesheets for calculating the monthly salaries.

Most of all I like the ease with which users can access the application and the fact that everything is intuitive.

For now I think that the soft is performing very well, and also the implementation was very easy.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Florentina, cheers for the review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoy using Mirro. Keep up the great work!

Mircea
Business Developer in Rumänien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mirro-the easy way to manage you leaves

Kommentare: it s easy to manage the leaves and keep in touch with my colleagues.

Made the process smooth and easy and it s very easy to use (user friendly)

Somethimes i have probles with the log in (on my lapotop)

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Mircea, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and should you have any issues, don't hesitate to drop us a line at support@mirro.io.

Razvan
Content Marketer in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great idea, but how do you get folks to fully engage?

Kommentare: From where I stand, Mirro helps a lot when a team is fast-growing and you need to be in touch and have relevant info about each other - free time, anniversaries, and other info

I like its scope and the features, I understand its overall purpose, but I do not know how to actually get people to use it

That my colleagues do not fully use it - they have some sort of resistance towards engaging with it fully - not all of them but most of them, to my estimation

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Razvan, thanks so much for the awesome review! We're constantly trying to figure out new ways of engaging our users - from time to 1st activation to continuous engagement afterwards, we're constantly searching for ways to get users hooked - Week in review worked like a charm, we're trying to follow those footsteps :)

Octavian
Python Developer in Rumänien

First try of Mirro software

Is is easy to learn and to use it. It is well organized and you can find what you need very fast.

The think I like the least it's the organization chart. It could be better shown.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Octavian, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. Our goal is to keep making Mirro better and better and we'll carefully consider the suggestions you've laid out.

Vlad
Events Executive in Rumänien
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mirro rew

Easy to get my leave or work away time.

Activity feed is only anniversaries.

Antwort von Zitec

Hi Vlad, thank you for your review - it lets us know we're on the right track. As for the activity feed, just give it a little time for people to engage with each other using Kudos, or sharing objective updates on it. It will stand out

Andrei
Marketing&Growth Manager in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for connecting people

The Kudos feature The HR module is very friendly

There are times when the app doesn't work

Antwort von Zitec

Hi [first name], cheers for this awesome review! And cheers times two for taking the time to mention how we can get better. Should you have any issues, please drop us a line at support@mirro.io

Ramona
Coach in Rumänien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A friendly, intuitive and useful HR tool

Kommentare: Great experience

- easy to use, intuitive- very supportive and well - prepared staff, open to the development suggestions of the software

- it does not have a payroll feature, only pre-payroll