Filtern nach:

Über Craftable

Craftable senkt die Lebensmittel-, Getränke- und Arbeitskosten durch die Kombination der Einkäufe von Lieferanten mit den Verkäufen erheblich.

Erfahre mehr über Craftable

Tad S.
Regional Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

F&B inventory with ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience has been one of “yes,” we can do that. The flexibility has been key.

Our F&B managers were used to spending HOURS doing end of month inventory. With Craftable, 2 people can use their iPhones and be done in 30-45 minutes. Additionally, the ease of capturing invoices, and interfacing with our POS make this an easy choice!

I don’t often have enough time to thoroughly get into the software at the granular level. From a corporate regional level, my property managers seem engaged.

Daniel B.
Corporate Beverage Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beveger - good, but needs some work still

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’m a big fan overall. They should develop user friendly videos to walk people how to use it.

The sort features, the phone app, you can set user level functions, the reports are fantastic, it’s real sticky cheap.

The customer support is horrible. The sales side is good, but the delivery with wine list building is very bad. They need to come up with a system that makes it easy for the restaurant. The salesperson offers great things, but the developers don’t deliver and are really rude and stubborn.

Jeremy S.

Solid Base product

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is. Great product for small scale restaurants who want to understand their profitability. Craftable team works hard to make a modular, comfortable experience; but if you need rigorous data for analytics, I’d not recommend it.

Product is mobile compatible, very ‘intuitive’ provides a lot of options fors that previously calculated COGS on spreadsheets & tablecloths. The switching between subproducts foodager/beverager is great and allows for easy invoice allocation.

This software is great for base level calculations if you have a team member who understands the math of costing recipes, and COGS. However, Foodager is not explicit in how it calculates numbers; reports generated by craftable are not that helpful and have a redundant unwieldy layout. Not being able to deplete things w/o receiving them in inventory makes it difficult to reflect realities of the restaurant industry, if you can’t constantly maintain the system. Their support team leave much to be desired.

Jeremy M.
Director in USA

Craftable Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Support can be time-consuming to get a complex issue worked out. We did not end up getting it fully rolled out at the enterprise level because our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lost patience, but the existing install at one of our bars is quite good.

Very robust once fully integrated. Easy to use.

Integration was difficult. Experienced growing pains as an early adopter. Database does not go all the way back to install date, so sales history on product is inexplicably limited.

Sean G.
Beverage Director in USA

Bevager review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It simplifies our inventory process, and makes it a lot easier to see the stores numbers on a daily/weekly basis.

It's easy to maintain inventory and place orders.

You can't easily make mass recipe changes (say if I change well vermouth...I have to go manually change every recipe that uses well vermouth); a fine/replace function for recipes would be fantastic. As a restaurant group with multiple locations, I also wish there was an export/import function. As of now if something changes I have to go into each location and make the change, which is time consuming.

Tammy H.
Bar Director in USA

A Must Have For ALL Bars + Restaurants

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Craftable has helped us maintain our pour costs, find discrepancies quickly (we have the POS setup), and has all my ordering history in one place. Makes accounting that much easier! I would say it has saved me countless hours of plugging in formulas in Excel to create an inventory sheet or to cost out cocktails. Being able to set pars and automatically order when items are low has been extremely helpful on our popular items.

It's ease of use importing products in bulk, the analytics it provides if connected to POS system, creating custom drink recipes and costing out.....the list goes on. One of the more recent features of creating custom tags for select items, has helped our staff understand premium and top shelf spirits. Automatic prompting of price increase/decrease on products based on ordering/invoices has been extremely helpful and has saved us money in the long run! Can't tell you how many times I have been stuck with product I didn't order or there was a price discrepancy on the invoice because a promo wasn't applied.

Was a con but was fixed in an update: not being able to add delivery fees, sugar + crv tax on specific items. Also, when creating custom recipe batches, not being able to log them in inventory for an audit (might be a user error but I can't figure it out for the life of me)

Felipe M.
Assistant General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Would not work without it!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have implemented or worked with Craftable (Bevager) for the last 4+ years and several operations. It has changed the way I look at inventory and ordering, lets you focus on what really matters.

I love that Craftable, once set up, is in sync with your purchasing and depletions, ergo giving you a perpetual inventory! No more checking all the places you store liquor or wine to see how many bottles you have on hand - order from the couch at home if you want (and can)!

I asked for a couple of tweaks to be made (and they listened!). Now you can deplete manually by recipe as well. I would like to see their catalog grow as if used it can become a great training tool for the staff!

Daniel L.
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Craft table helped lower my beverage costs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With using Craftable it helped us to lower our Beverage costs and made inventory quick and efficient

We have used many products over the years in the industry and the user interface on Craftable is so friendly and intuitive

It does take some time to get it set up perfectly so it depleted inventory as sold, but we'll worth the time in the end.

Spencer R.
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Wine Program/Spirits

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use. Clear details on where current inventory is in relation to sales. Great tracking and search functionality. Great way to manage inventory.

I wish there was a better way to scan items for a big list. App for Audits is a bit clunky, would like to scan and tag quickly through a large inventory.

Fernando A.
Director Of Operations in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Inventory Control Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think every restaurant that is opening should start by getting Cartable. From start to finish a great experience. Customer service is on point.

User Friendly. Customer Service. Covers everything from Ordering to inventory.

Price is very high, but at the end worth

Tom W.
Dir F&B in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So Far Its been pretty useful.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far it has helped us cost out recipes well and adjust pricing on many items, it has saved us a lot of time with the actual month end count process.
I love the ordering and invoice tracking.. wish it tracked invoices by the actual invoice number rather than it creating its own invoice number inside Bevager.
I am anxious to see the end of month usage as my system should now be tracking product used through the POS system.. have to do a whole month to see if there is any benefit to this, but looking forward to it.
Install and learning the system take a long time as much of it requires self teaching, but once you have the hang of it, it will save a lot of time in the future,

Inventory or Audit at the end of the month is significantly quicker and easier. Recipe builder/ drink costing is really user friendly and helps look for better option or potential price adjustments. Ordering and Invoicing is quick and easy and save a lot of time Knowing you have the latest greatest pricing on your items as it continually updates as you order and prices change is great.

the way our operation is ran is 2 departments under one umbrella, not being able to separate out banquets vs restaurant without doubling the monthly fee is hard to swallow. i understand 2 separate restaurants in a large hotel as they can afford the increase in price, smaller hotels cannot. that and the transfer process from one department to another if using only one director version doesn't work, suggest designing an App similar to the Inventory App for Transfers, logging into a computer in a beverage storage room is not practical, doing on the phone is not practical, if there was a simple app that you can open and simply click 'Tito's' 1 bottle from main stock to Restaurant 1.. and then it dates it and its done - that would work well in all hotel environments and probably in stand alone restaurants that want to easily track product leaving a main storage room and going to the bar, this would eliminate the need for paper transfer books. the linking of Agilysys POS was complicated and took time to do when most &B people are not savvy computer programmers, and then going back and mapping and matching every item to a specific recipe took a lot of time that i did not know we were to do. discovered this by accident need more time with a trainer and a step by step guide to install, that clearly shows when you are using the system to 100% of its capabilities.

Leigh N.
Bar Manager in USA

Few things

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Doing weekly inventory the reports really help see where things are fluctuating and sales.

Inventory has never been easier or faster, the reports really help to delve into any problems.

I wish you could click on the item while doing inventory to get the same information as when in the “item” section so you don’t have to leave the “audit” section. Or if you forgot an invoice and have already started the “audit” to be able to adjust and input the invoice.

Kimberlee B.
Wine Director in USA

Easy and Functional

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think it's a great tool and am glad that my company made the switch from our previous system.

The ordering feature is my favorite feature. It was easy to integrate with my vendors and streamlined the accounting process.

The system is not linked to my POS so I don't get daily updates on sales /inventory levels.

Robbie W.
Bar Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, still could grow from a craft cocktail bar perspective

4 letztes Jahr

You can have amazing customization of cocktails, liquor, batches and sizes. Ordering, inventorying, and organizing things are simple enough and help with the overall functionality.

Craft cocktail bars tend to have a lot of dealer's choices, so inventory liquor counts are usually off simply because of that fact. But the inventory and reports seem to show you a fairly good picture of the profit/loss of your bar. The only thing that I would argue with the overall quality of bevager, is that there is no chat function that allows bartenders to share recipes with other crew members and also create prep schedules, batching schedules and gives a clear cut "prep list" similar to the automatically generated "order to par" list.

Meghan S.
Assistant General Manager in USA

Incredibly User Friendly!

5 letztes Jahr

When my company made the switch to Craftable, I had taken a hands-off role in our beverage inventory, invoicing, etc. and thus did not sit in on the in-depth trainings that some of my team did. Flash forward a year and the industry came to a shuddering halt due to Covid, and suddenly the team I had trained to use this program was not around me. I was nervous about learning the system on my own, especially at a time when accuracy has never been more important. I was immensely impressed with how user friendly this program is! I spent about 10 minutes clicking around and familiarizing myself with the features and now I feel confident in my ability to enter/track invoices, perform inventory duties, reconcile numbers, etc. I highly recommend Craftable for any organization.

I liked the name Bevager better, to be honest. It fit the purpose, but then again.. I see from the selection of industries that use this program that maybe not everyone is using it for alcoholic beverages.

Jason P.
Founder / Executive Chef in Kanada
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I like it a lot, but there are hangups.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been a very positive program.

Great recipe costing. Great inventory management.

I think it's ridiculous that I need to input taxes manually when reconciling an invoice. With an earlier/more expensive version we had, we were able to input new products that we could denote as taxable or non-taxable. Now, with a mix of old and new taxable products I have to search for the ones that aren't allowing me to approve the invoice. This adds work for me. This software is supposed to reduce the amount of time I spend on reconciling orders and invoices.

Joseph W.
Pitmaster in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been able to monitor and control our business like never before. By implementing Craftable, we have been able to successfully turn a profit even with the loss in sales due to covid 19.

I love how user friendly Craftable is. As soon as you log in, Craftable prompts you through every step of the way. Very little training is needed, because its really easy to navigate the dashboard on your own to figure things out. It has been a breeze to teach new employees how to use, even if they aren't very tech savvy. Not to mention, we have been able to manage our business way more efficiently than ever before. Great tool.

The initial set up takes time. The good thing is we only have to do that once.

Jeremy S.
Lead Sommelier in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Craftable review

5 letztes Jahr

Clear, clean design. Customer service is great

It took a little to adjust from binwise and learn how to change to a new system

Annie M.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good job y'all

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good, I enjoy the sleek design, it looks a lot like quickbooks which I'm familiar with. I'm not sure if we will continue using it though as times are changing and it is a bit expensive for a small pizza shop.

I like that it integrates line for line with quickbooks and the recipe functions. The reporting is nice too.

I know it's a small thing but when I go to enter in a new product I wish that what I type in the search bar from the invoice screen would carry over. For example... I type in Spinach to add to an invoice and it prompts me that this item doesn't exist yet, when I go to add it it would be nice if the word already appeared when entering the item. Seems silly but it just irks me every time. To the best of my knowledge I cannot enter in past invoices and have it affect historical audits retroactively. I would also request this feature.

Matt H.
Beverage Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use system

4 letztes Jahr

Loved the mobile and desktop ability of this software. Had all the things I needed to use to make Restaurant beverage operations successful. Ability to create and send purchase orders, invoice and take inventory. Easy to use interface. Made my job really easy.

Overall I don’t have a lot of cons but did notice that they software didn’t always sync up 100% with other software platforms. Some of the features were easier to use on a desktop.

Susan B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Speak Easy experience

Kommentare: Good customer service

Easy to use and implement for staff.

inability to integrate with POS system but otherwise functional.

Sophia P.
Executive Chef in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review on Foodager/Beverager software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am quite happy with this software. Though, as I mentioned above, I would like to see those features added.

As the executive chef, I really enjoy the options for me to run specific reports. I can catch mistakes made by receiving product or even inventorying product incorrectly. It allows me to keep a close eye on vendor pricing patterns, and is quite easy to read. I like how user friendly it is.

There are some things I wish this software offered, like being able to run real time Food COGS and Labor reports. I wish the syncing to my Aloha POS system was real time. We currently have a lot of mapping issues, which gives us incorrect depletions. It reads like we are out of a product, when in reality, we have plenty on hand.

Troy C.
VP F&B in USA

Highly rated F&B management tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exceptional. The EC team is hands on and really responsive to our businesses nuanced needs. I can't speak more highly of a group than this. Everything they have promised they have delivered. I am always skeptical but they have been great so far. We are only 1/4 through our roll-out so too early to claim total success but certainly on the right track.

Adaptability of the development team. They are very innovative.

The foodager piece is going to be difficult to deploy

Jessica M.
owner in USA

A fan from day one

Kommentare: Excellent.

I love the ease of doing inventory, ordering, tracking of items, the monthly reports and the costing out of cocktails.

Very little do I dislike, some things like adding/removing items and changing/removing vendors are kind of clunky. I still don't have a good grasp on how to use the batching tool.

Erick D.
Chef de Cuisine in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Working it out

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Once its setup, and recipes are properly loaded, it makes life easy. If you are the beginning, middle and end, than its that much more easy to figure out any issues that you might have, because you were there for the whole process

We opened the hotel, and we had a company come in and setup 90% of this, Its alot on the front end to help you on the back end to make your life easier, and it automatically calculates your menu.

If someone sets something up wrong, its a huge headache to figure out the problem, and you typically have to do a few steps to figure out the problem