Über Amelia

WordPress-Plugin für das Buchen von Terminen und Veranstaltungen.

Erfahre mehr über Amelia

I really like the customer support, ease of setup.

Bewertungen zu Amelia

4,9

Amelia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 213 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amelia bereits verwendet?

Andreas
Berater in Österreich
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Super Hilfe im Alltag

Kommentare: Amelia hilft mir als Berater sehr meine Termine zu koordinieren. Die Oberfläche ist gut zu verstehen und hat viele Funktionen. Man kann sehr viel verändern und der support hilft zeitnah wenn es Probleme gibt. Optimal wäre noch eine Integration auf Microsoft Teams, momentan gibt es in diesen Bereich nur zoom. Auch kann man sich und den Kunden per SMS über Termine informieren oder Danke sagen nach einem Termin. Auch Geburtstagswünsche per sms sind automatisch möglich. Es gibt auch ein eigenes Kundenmenü und Mitarbeitermenü. Sehr zu empfehlen.

Integration zu Microsoft Teams. Automatische Geburtstagsabfrage. Besser auf mobile Seiten lesbar (Buchungsformular)

Mohamed Salah
Marketing Fachkraft in Deutschland
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hilfreich

Hilfreich und Unterstützung bei der Einrichtung und Anpassung

Ich fand es schade dass es nur jährliche Zahlungsweise gab

Mauricio
Mauricio
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Modern UI, Top Notch Developers, Great Value

Kommentare: Amazing. I needed help with an issue buried deep in WordPress and one of their developers was super helpful in getting it figured out. Truly great developers and it is reflected in the quality of the software and support.

I've been hunting for the best booking tools over the years as a Wordpress developer and finally stopped after finding out about Amelia. I love how intuitive it is. It has such a clean, modern, & intuitive backend and frontend. Since mid 2022, Amelia added the new booking 2.0 system and it's even better than before!

There are so many features and customizations that I feel a bit lost sometimes.

Herve
Owner in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impress and very glad Amelia exist, frees me up so that I can focus on other area of my business

Kommentare: My overall experience with Amelia is all positive. I am so glad that I found this product, it has saved me tons of time and money. Relying on Amelia to take care of all appointments and booking makes my life so much easier. I can go to sleep knowing that Amelia is taking care of business.

All of its functionalities and ease of use.

Nothing really everything I need is in Amelia. I had issues with hours and service with timing issues and was able to create roles and resources that solved my conflict.

Tom
Business Development and Transformation Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Booking Solution for WordPress Websites

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amelia Booking is a standout choice for anyone in need of a booking solution on their WordPress website. After some initial use, I've been thoroughly impressed with its rich array of features that cater to a wide variety of booking needs. The interface is intuitively designed, making navigation and configuration a breeze, even for those who might not be tech-savvy. Whether you're scheduling appointments, events, or any other booking type, Amelia Booking handles it with efficiency and flexibility. Its seamless integration with WordPress ensures that managing your bookings is seamlessly integrated into your site's ecosystem. I couldn't recommend Amelia Booking more highly for anyone looking to streamline their booking processes with a reliable, user-friendly plugin.

Feature-rich Easy to use Easy to configure Easy to manage

Initially, I didn't understand that the lite and premium plugins were slightly different so I spent a little time looking for the employees tab that wasn't there.

Justin
Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Worked until it didn't

Kommentare: I bought this a few years ago because it was affordable. It worked fairly well. When I needed assistance I was told I had to submit a new ticket under a new email address instead of just having the problem addressed. Eventually Amelia stopped working. Amelia said it was because of a plugin. I uninstalled all plugins and the problem persisted. Amelia then said it was because of server. I contacted server (Host Gator). HG told me it was because of Amelia. The issue was never resolved. Long story short it is not a good product as it will stop working leaving your business in peril.

inexpensive, simple, more words her to fill minimum word quota on this question

limited tech support, stopped working all of a sudden, couldn't resolve issue

Antwort von TMS

Hello Justin. We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied with Amelia. Full support for the plugin is offered only to paying customers, so if our agents asked you to open a new ticket under Amelia section, they did it so they could verify the purchase. Either way, if the plugin didn't work correctly, your issue should've been addressed regardless if your support expired or not. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. If the issues you were experiencing were manifested in a manner that is similar to a conflict, the first step is to troubleshoot by deactivating other plugins, but if that didn't work either, we could've logged into your website, and see where the issue is coming from. The plugin is working correctly, and we would like to see what's going on with yours - to help you out, so please feel free to open a new ticket on our official support platform, and our support agents will gladly assist you! Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Richard
Creative Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Booking Plugin

What a fantastic booking plugin, so many different configurations, different types of booking and payment options and so easy to use. The support team are also quick and helpful.

Almost too many different configurations it can be slightly hard to find what you are looking for due to all the options.

Carmen
Business owner in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience!

Kommentare: My experience with Amelia has been great. I am very happy with the flexibility of the booking system, the versatility of the bookings, and the way Amelia covers many of our needs for communicating with our clients in pre-sales. It's user-friendly and absolutely helpful.

I like the fact that Amelia is very versatile and user-friendly for the entire team. Also, it is very easy to customize, and the support services are very prompt.

For setting certain specific customizations, sometimes I need the help of a programmer, so I resorted to external services. But this is because my needs are very specific.

Stella
Stella
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and does the job

Kommentare: I love how responsive support is.

I like how the backend of the plugin works well and looks very nice - such a refreshing thing compared to a lot of other plugins. It allows us to do a lot of complicated booking without hiring a custom development firm. I also like that there is lifetime license and the pricing is very reasonable for small businesses.

A few glitches here and there. Like we cannot seem to make custom fonts work and also cannot find a way to easily customize button styles.

ANDY
Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Amelia Booking WP plugin

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Superb overall -features that completely hit the mark for our business, costs that are very reasonable and a comprehensive support package -what's not to like?!

The plugin installs seamlessly without conflict with other plugins, it is easy to setup, despite it having a huge range of features and options these are laid out so you can get up and running quickly and then adapt/tweak to suit your requirements later. We had been using other booking plugins, none of which came close to the functionality of Amelia. There is a free version to try out many of the features - we had this installed for just a few days before being convinced the full version was the way to go. Pricing structure is great so you don't need to pay for the bits you don't need -and lifetime licenses make this a very affordable option. The support available is excellent -very knowledgeable and responsive teams who know the answers to the most obscure questions.

Nothing to dislike -this plugin does it all -totally customizable even if you are not a developer!

Matthew
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amelia useful for bookings and appointments

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It does take time to set up and and I needed lots of help, but they were great about getting back to me and helping me through the process.

Amelia is super useful for bookings and appointments It helps customers make appointments and alerts me when a booking is made.

Petra
Developer in Slowakei
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy and complex

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We were searching for the right solution for our photography eshop site. Amelia is very easy to set up, use and it looks very good. Even though we use just simple features for now, we plan to integrate amelia in the purchase process in woocommerce. We also highly appreciate their support. It is very quick and useful.

So far, we do not have any problems with this solution.

Danny
Designer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

This is the booking plugin you need for Wordpress

Kommentare: An absolute pleasure to use for developers, managers and customers.

I have so many positive things to say about it. From the pricing, all the way through to configuring it and also how reliable and stable it is.Simple things such as being able to create an event and have the option to recur each booking whilst treating the individual event dates as separate events (For example a fitness class that happens at the same time every week, but doesn't always have the same attendees) – saves hours of admin time of creating events. But also at the same time having the option to add a series of events (such as a 4 week course) that a user pays once for and has access to all events at once is invaluable from a management perspective.Amelia also handles scheduling and working hours like a dream. Being able to pick Employees' individual services, working hours, time off and 'special days' is just fantastic from a management perspective.The packages option, combined with the step-by-step customer booking form has been optimised for conversion out of the box. It converts, and it does it whilst looking great.Not only is the frontend slick, organised and good looking – so is the management side. It's been an absolute pleasure configuring the plugin and learning how customisable it is along the way. Not only that, it's really really fast to make changes. I got a new client site set up from nothing to complete and live in 3 daysThe customer support so far has been good, and the fact they offer a lifetime license is an excellent move.

I have a few suggestions that will make the plugin better:1. Being able to add packages for Events and not just Appointments – so the user can sign up for a monthly pass that gives them access to x amount of classes, or unlimited classes. 2. Built-in customer subscriptions. Amelia can be set up to work with WooCommerce's checkout and handle subscriptions, memberships etc – but I want that seamless checkout experience that you get without redirecting to WooCommerce or having another plugin installed. Being able to offer a subscription at point of sale would be fantastic. Even just having a 'recurring' package that charges the user every month.3. Please, please add native Apple Pay integration into the Stripe payment gateway. Mollie supports Apple Pay but they are a nightmare to deal with unless you are in a specific industry or in a specific country.

Sauge
Wed Designer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

You won't find better for the price

Kommentare: I am using Amelia on 2 sites at the moment. The first is a mobile massage company site, and the second is an online nutritionist site.
For both the massage and the nutritionist site, the ability for clients to have their own customer panel and schedule and reschedule their appointments if necessary is fantastic. The package feature and Integration with Zoom for the nutritionist site is perfect for the client's needs.
The Amelia plugin is a joy to use and set up. I love using it and will definitely use it again for other clients

Very easy to use. Has lots of features and is easy to integrate with other services. Has features that are hard to find in other similar software. I love the packages feature, I like that it has a customer and employee panel. Integration with Zoom, Woocommerce and Google calendar is really useful. The interfaces both front and backend are beautiful. I love the fact that customers can schedule their own appointments when buying packages. This software really does have everything that you need.

The customer support could be a bit faster in responding. Although it isn't a deal-breaker. The ability to customise the form fields for booking could be a little bit better, so that information captured when the client first booked an appointment could be retained somewhere, again, not a deal-breaker. The ability to customise the styling of the front end booking forms could be more extensive.

Rodrigo
Director in UK

Amazing booking system

Kommentare: I've being using Amelia for a client that handles lots of appointments per day and it have being working better than expected so far. I've I have searched and tested more than 14 different booking appointment systems before decide for Amelia. I didn't find in any other booking appointmen system what Amelia does. Amelia can be integrated with WooCommerce so we can add lots of different payment types on the system. On the lastest release of Amelia, it is possible to change status of the appointments based on WooCommerce payment status, this is integration is amazing because it will only add to your calendar paid appointments and it also integrates with your Google calendar. We had some minor issues with some configurations which I've contacted Amelia's support several times and they were so helful in all our requestments helping to solve all my questions. Amelia is by far the best booking appointment that I already used and their support really got deep into my problem to help me.

Very easy to use Easy to configure Integration with lots of payment methods using WooCommerce Integration with Google Calendar Notifications system is highly customizable Intuitive dashboard

When changing an appointment on Google Calendar it does no change on Amelia's interface. But it's not a problem as not other system does that.

Anna
Owner in Polen
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Reliable and good work companion

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very good.

I like its complexity. It does cover a lot of important bases. Also after a learning curve it is rather easy to use. Like its color and branding customisation. Reminding emails have already been my lifesaver.

I would like to have an option that the same paying customer (in my case a parent) can book a service for different children under his/her own name and email address and not to exercise with different emails for each child. I also use a virtual office and would love to have an option to add it as a proper official location. For the time being it is required to only give a physical one. And would also like to have a possibility to manually add a consultation beyond official working hours.

Vincent
Senior Consultant in Taiwan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointment and event add-ons you don't want to miss!

Kommentare: It doesn't require much learning curve to use Amelia and very respond customer service. It may not be best booking appointments plugin, but it really does what it says. I have no problem with using Amelia plugin so far, it is stable and reliable.

It is very important to me to manage time as a consultant. The core function of Amelia plugin is booking appointment, it provides me a very easy way to check my clients' appointment and it also syncs with my Google calendar. In addition, Amelia takes care of the payment process automatically which I don't like to deal with. I won't say Amelia is suitable to all kinds of service providers or industries , but the booking process of Amelia really cam support Most of service providers needs.

Although, Amelia provides booking appointments function, but it also provides booking events. I compared many event and ticket plugins to Amelia, I think it has some improvements in booking event feature. No QR code ticket and too less choice of event booking list interface.

Joas
CTO in Niederlande

Amazing Booking Plugin

I really like the way people can book on the frond-end of the website with Amelia with the step-by-step bookingsform 2.0! Also like the speed of implementing new features, that are always based on their customers needs.

The Google Calendar integration is somewhat hard to set up for someone with no technical skills, but I think this is due to Google and not to Amelia.

Daryl
Proprietor in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amelia on-line boolking system review

Kommentare: Amelia is a really useful booking system. I'm looking forward to unleashing all its power when we start adding events!

Amelia is a really powerful multi-functional on-line booking system. It is easy to set up, and it is easy to tailor it to your needs.

Sometimes I feel that the updates are not fully tested before they go live.

Boris
Manager in Kroatien

Works like a charm!

Kommentare: We offer Amelia to all of our clients as the go-to appointment booking calendar. Everyone we made WordPress installations for who used Amelia loved it. It is surprisingly good for the price they offer. Their customer support is stellar. They have immediately responded to all of the questions we had and made sure to assure us all of the things we liked least about the software will be fixed as soon as they can.

Amelia is easy to have up and running minutes after buying it. It is the best looking calendar for online appointment reservations I have seen to date and it has amazing support that helps with any possible issues you might have.

There are some issues with the way they build the front end, namely the lack of support for custom styling of the dates through CSS classes. Other than that, the plugin works flawlessly and is an amazing addition to the WordPress toolbox we have.

Benoit
CEO in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerful booking module

Kommentare: Moreover, when I needed support, it is very efficient and fast. In short, a no-fault experience!

During the redesign of my client's website, I had to replace his reservation module, which was not suitable for his business. I discovered Amelia, and magic: a super complete booking module with powerful features, easy to configure, beautiful design. On the user side, the agenda is very easy to use. The feedback is very positive

For a firm with many independent professionals, it would be interesting to have the possibility to have several Stripe accounts for separate payments

Konrad
Marketing Director in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amelia Booking System the Very Best

Kommentare: I looked for a reliable and easy to use Booking System for our client, our client owns properties, and we needed a system for potential tenants to book an appointment with the agent.We started with Amelia, it works so well that we upgraded to Amelia Pro with Whatsapp integration.Amelia is easy to implement, it just works, and support is amazing. Purchase this if you want a robust online booking system. Highly Recommend Amelia.

Easy to setup, multiple functions, scheduling and sms functionality, Whatsapp Integration.

Since adding Whatsapp integration i cannot think of anything

Jonathan
Jonathan
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amelia - An Intuitive and Flexible Booking Solution

I have been using Amelia as a booking solution for a service oriented company. I've found the tool to be comprehensive and flexible. During the instances I have run into issues, the Amelia support team has been responsive and proactive in coming up with a response or resolution. I am happy to see them incorporating customer feedback for future enhancements.

There could be additional flexibility built into service customization - particularly around adding and managing service extras.

Kiran
DIRECTOR in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect system for us

Kommentare: Any issues we encounter are easily resolved by raising a ticket and the team go in themselves and resolve them

We needed software that was easy to manage, sends reminders to clients and allow multiple employees to login and update their own schedules, this was the only software I found that met our requirements.

Sometimes there are issues i'm not aware of how to fix - more of a me problem as opposed to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the team are helpful when i don't know how to fix something!

Jermon
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Bootcamp Reservations Tool

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with the Reservation system we have developed around WP Amelia with our custom add-on plugins and web hooks to drive the last-mile functionality we needed unique to our service offerings

Amelia's sleek shortcode widgets allow us to add Amelia Reservation options within our custom Elementor Reservation pages easily and quickly

We have some very specific needs - waitlists and the like so some obvious features are lacking for a booking plugin