Über Amelia

WordPress-Plugin für das Buchen von Terminen und Veranstaltungen.

Erfahre mehr über Amelia

I really like the customer support, ease of setup.

When changing an appointment on Google Calendar it does no change on Amelia's interface.

Bewertungen zu Amelia

4,9

Amelia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 215 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amelia bereits verwendet?

Andreas
Berater in Österreich
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Super Hilfe im Alltag

Kommentare: Amelia hilft mir als Berater sehr meine Termine zu koordinieren. Die Oberfläche ist gut zu verstehen und hat viele Funktionen. Man kann sehr viel verändern und der support hilft zeitnah wenn es Probleme gibt. Optimal wäre noch eine Integration auf Microsoft Teams, momentan gibt es in diesen Bereich nur zoom. Auch kann man sich und den Kunden per SMS über Termine informieren oder Danke sagen nach einem Termin. Auch Geburtstagswünsche per sms sind automatisch möglich. Es gibt auch ein eigenes Kundenmenü und Mitarbeitermenü. Sehr zu empfehlen.

Integration zu Microsoft Teams. Automatische Geburtstagsabfrage. Besser auf mobile Seiten lesbar (Buchungsformular)

Mohamed Salah
Marketing Fachkraft in Deutschland
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hilfreich

Hilfreich und Unterstützung bei der Einrichtung und Anpassung

Ich fand es schade dass es nur jährliche Zahlungsweise gab

Mauricio
Mauricio
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Modern UI, Top Notch Developers, Great Value

Kommentare: Amazing. I needed help with an issue buried deep in WordPress and one of their developers was super helpful in getting it figured out. Truly great developers and it is reflected in the quality of the software and support.

I've been hunting for the best booking tools over the years as a Wordpress developer and finally stopped after finding out about Amelia. I love how intuitive it is. It has such a clean, modern, & intuitive backend and frontend. Since mid 2022, Amelia added the new booking 2.0 system and it's even better than before!

There are so many features and customizations that I feel a bit lost sometimes.

Herve
Owner in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impress and very glad Amelia exist, frees me up so that I can focus on other area of my business

Kommentare: My overall experience with Amelia is all positive. I am so glad that I found this product, it has saved me tons of time and money. Relying on Amelia to take care of all appointments and booking makes my life so much easier. I can go to sleep knowing that Amelia is taking care of business.

All of its functionalities and ease of use.

Nothing really everything I need is in Amelia. I had issues with hours and service with timing issues and was able to create roles and resources that solved my conflict.

Justin
Massage Therapist in USA

Worked until it didn't

Kommentare: I bought this a few years ago because it was affordable. It worked fairly well. When I needed assistance I was told I had to submit a new ticket under a new email address instead of just having the problem addressed. Eventually Amelia stopped working. Amelia said it was because of a plugin. I uninstalled all plugins and the problem persisted. Amelia then said it was because of server. I contacted server (Host Gator). HG told me it was because of Amelia. The issue was never resolved. Long story short it is not a good product as it will stop working leaving your business in peril.

inexpensive, simple, more words her to fill minimum word quota on this question

limited tech support, stopped working all of a sudden, couldn't resolve issue

Antwort von TMS

Hello Justin. We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied with Amelia. Full support for the plugin is offered only to paying customers, so if our agents asked you to open a new ticket under Amelia section, they did it so they could verify the purchase. Either way, if the plugin didn't work correctly, your issue should've been addressed regardless if your support expired or not. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. If the issues you were experiencing were manifested in a manner that is similar to a conflict, the first step is to troubleshoot by deactivating other plugins, but if that didn't work either, we could've logged into your website, and see where the issue is coming from. The plugin is working correctly, and we would like to see what's going on with yours - to help you out, so please feel free to open a new ticket on our official support platform, and our support agents will gladly assist you! Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

ANDY
Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Amelia Booking WP plugin

Kommentare: Superb overall -features that completely hit the mark for our business, costs that are very reasonable and a comprehensive support package -what's not to like?!

The plugin installs seamlessly without conflict with other plugins, it is easy to setup, despite it having a huge range of features and options these are laid out so you can get up and running quickly and then adapt/tweak to suit your requirements later. We had been using other booking plugins, none of which came close to the functionality of Amelia. There is a free version to try out many of the features - we had this installed for just a few days before being convinced the full version was the way to go. Pricing structure is great so you don't need to pay for the bits you don't need -and lifetime licenses make this a very affordable option. The support available is excellent -very knowledgeable and responsive teams who know the answers to the most obscure questions.

Nothing to dislike -this plugin does it all -totally customizable even if you are not a developer!

Carmen
Business owner in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience!

Kommentare: My experience with Amelia has been great. I am very happy with the flexibility of the booking system, the versatility of the bookings, and the way Amelia covers many of our needs for communicating with our clients in pre-sales. It's user-friendly and absolutely helpful.

I like the fact that Amelia is very versatile and user-friendly for the entire team. Also, it is very easy to customize, and the support services are very prompt.

For setting certain specific customizations, sometimes I need the help of a programmer, so I resorted to external services. But this is because my needs are very specific.

Stella
Stella
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and does the job

Kommentare: I love how responsive support is.

I like how the backend of the plugin works well and looks very nice - such a refreshing thing compared to a lot of other plugins. It allows us to do a lot of complicated booking without hiring a custom development firm. I also like that there is lifetime license and the pricing is very reasonable for small businesses.

A few glitches here and there. Like we cannot seem to make custom fonts work and also cannot find a way to easily customize button styles.

Richard
Creative Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Booking Plugin

What a fantastic booking plugin, so many different configurations, different types of booking and payment options and so easy to use. The support team are also quick and helpful.

Almost too many different configurations it can be slightly hard to find what you are looking for due to all the options.

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is great to integrate automatic scheduling on your wordpress site

Kommentare: Good

I used it on one of my websites to handle automatic scheduling with trainees as well as clients. Also, I could add my team easily, and each had his own profile, services, pricing, and schedule. It was super useful.

I wish I could integrate with another tool to take the customer database into MailChimp or another CRM.

Simon
SPMU Artist in Polen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking/appointment software out there

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love how easy and intuitive the plugin is. I love the interface

I love it all, so far I had a great experience

Steve
Web Designer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great software to offer bookings

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Like it a lot and it offers an easy and visual presentation of available courses we run.

Fairly easy to set up and seemed very comprehensive.

Could offer a little more documentation for the more involved features.

Petra
Developer in Slowakei
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy and complex

We were searching for the right solution for our photography eshop site. Amelia is very easy to set up, use and it looks very good. Even though we use just simple features for now, we plan to integrate amelia in the purchase process in woocommerce. We also highly appreciate their support. It is very quick and useful.

So far, we do not have any problems with this solution.

Danny
Designer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

This is the booking plugin you need for Wordpress

Kommentare: An absolute pleasure to use for developers, managers and customers.

I have so many positive things to say about it. From the pricing, all the way through to configuring it and also how reliable and stable it is.Simple things such as being able to create an event and have the option to recur each booking whilst treating the individual event dates as separate events (For example a fitness class that happens at the same time every week, but doesn't always have the same attendees) – saves hours of admin time of creating events. But also at the same time having the option to add a series of events (such as a 4 week course) that a user pays once for and has access to all events at once is invaluable from a management perspective.Amelia also handles scheduling and working hours like a dream. Being able to pick Employees' individual services, working hours, time off and 'special days' is just fantastic from a management perspective.The packages option, combined with the step-by-step customer booking form has been optimised for conversion out of the box. It converts, and it does it whilst looking great.Not only is the frontend slick, organised and good looking – so is the management side. It's been an absolute pleasure configuring the plugin and learning how customisable it is along the way. Not only that, it's really really fast to make changes. I got a new client site set up from nothing to complete and live in 3 daysThe customer support so far has been good, and the fact they offer a lifetime license is an excellent move.

I have a few suggestions that will make the plugin better:1. Being able to add packages for Events and not just Appointments – so the user can sign up for a monthly pass that gives them access to x amount of classes, or unlimited classes. 2. Built-in customer subscriptions. Amelia can be set up to work with WooCommerce's checkout and handle subscriptions, memberships etc – but I want that seamless checkout experience that you get without redirecting to WooCommerce or having another plugin installed. Being able to offer a subscription at point of sale would be fantastic. Even just having a 'recurring' package that charges the user every month.3. Please, please add native Apple Pay integration into the Stripe payment gateway. Mollie supports Apple Pay but they are a nightmare to deal with unless you are in a specific industry or in a specific country.

Rachael
design & marketing in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effective and affordable online booking app.

Kommentare: Honestly, really pleased with the Amelia Plugin. The small Pilates Studio I work for were forced to change their old online booking system when the software company went into administration. I had to do some swift research and find an alternative that didn't blow the small budget. Amelia fitted the bill perfectly. The UI was very different to the previous booking package, but after viewing a few tutorials I flew through the set up. And a big plus was our customers found the front end much easier to navigate. We continued to use the plugin problem free for a year, but encountered a glitch when upgrading to the pro version in order to access a new direct refund function. In fairness to the Amelia team the problem was at my end, but their support team were very patient and went a above and beyond to help me get some new events online urgently, when the Amelia Admin Screens displayed as blank on all my devices!!

Good user interface which helps with the ease of use. Love the range of customisation. Excellent value for money and lots of informative tutorial videos available.

We missed a direct refund function which had been available on the software we used for booking previously, but TMS recently added the facility to the Pro version so I upgraded

Theuns
Clinical hypnotherapist in Südafrika

Genuine review

Kommentare: Great product, great service, and great and knowledgeable technical support in a timely manner.

Easy to set up and configure....even for complete novices like I am. They have great supporting documentation, and customizability is just perfect. The company stands by their money back promise....I accidently requested a refund....but ended up purchasing the next day again. The issue was on my side not theirs, yet they kept their promise without delay. They have awesome support, and technical support...with a willingness to help you sort your problem out. Trust me....the Amelia product makes life much easier....and gets clients to book. Don't waste time on other plugins. This works very well, and saves a great deal of time, while at the same time looking good.

Personally I would have liked it if the customers did not have to log into WordPress to configure their customer panel. Would have liked everything happen on the front end. But....really it's a minor taking into account the product as a whole.

Anna
Owner in Polen
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Reliable and good work companion

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very good.

I like its complexity. It does cover a lot of important bases. Also after a learning curve it is rather easy to use. Like its color and branding customisation. Reminding emails have already been my lifesaver.

I would like to have an option that the same paying customer (in my case a parent) can book a service for different children under his/her own name and email address and not to exercise with different emails for each child. I also use a virtual office and would love to have an option to add it as a proper official location. For the time being it is required to only give a physical one. And would also like to have a possibility to manually add a consultation beyond official working hours.

Vincent
Senior Consultant in Taiwan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointment and event add-ons you don't want to miss!

Kommentare: It doesn't require much learning curve to use Amelia and very respond customer service. It may not be best booking appointments plugin, but it really does what it says. I have no problem with using Amelia plugin so far, it is stable and reliable.

It is very important to me to manage time as a consultant. The core function of Amelia plugin is booking appointment, it provides me a very easy way to check my clients' appointment and it also syncs with my Google calendar. In addition, Amelia takes care of the payment process automatically which I don't like to deal with. I won't say Amelia is suitable to all kinds of service providers or industries , but the booking process of Amelia really cam support Most of service providers needs.

Although, Amelia provides booking appointments function, but it also provides booking events. I compared many event and ticket plugins to Amelia, I think it has some improvements in booking event feature. No QR code ticket and too less choice of event booking list interface.

Lukasz
Founder in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great booking plugin for WordPress

Kommentare: Really great, it's probably the most popular booking plugin for WordPress and probably the best one.

Amelia has many features, and gives you a lof of possibilities. It works fast, stable and without any problems.

The only cons is the UI/UX. Sometimes Amelia is really confusing and you have to think a lof how to configure it.

Emmanuelle
webmaster in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Great plugin

Kommentare: Easy to learn, complete (booking recurrence, booking for several people...), customization of colors, fonts, several forms available, integrates with Elementor.Perfect for the end user: logical, simple, customer account.Efficient and responsive support.

Desired feature: very satisfied with this plugin: complete and very well thought out. Perfect for my need to book events and group lessons.

I would have liked an integrated automatic email reminder functionality (without going through cron jobs) ; but not being a developer I do not realize what it represents technically and for this price.

Boris
Manager in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works like a charm!

Kommentare: We offer Amelia to all of our clients as the go-to appointment booking calendar. Everyone we made WordPress installations for who used Amelia loved it. It is surprisingly good for the price they offer. Their customer support is stellar. They have immediately responded to all of the questions we had and made sure to assure us all of the things we liked least about the software will be fixed as soon as they can.

Amelia is easy to have up and running minutes after buying it. It is the best looking calendar for online appointment reservations I have seen to date and it has amazing support that helps with any possible issues you might have.

There are some issues with the way they build the front end, namely the lack of support for custom styling of the dates through CSS classes. Other than that, the plugin works flawlessly and is an amazing addition to the WordPress toolbox we have.

Benoit
CEO in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerful booking module

Kommentare: Moreover, when I needed support, it is very efficient and fast. In short, a no-fault experience!

During the redesign of my client's website, I had to replace his reservation module, which was not suitable for his business. I discovered Amelia, and magic: a super complete booking module with powerful features, easy to configure, beautiful design. On the user side, the agenda is very easy to use. The feedback is very positive

For a firm with many independent professionals, it would be interesting to have the possibility to have several Stripe accounts for separate payments

Matthew
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amelia useful for bookings and appointments

Kommentare: It does take time to set up and and I needed lots of help, but they were great about getting back to me and helping me through the process.

Amelia is super useful for bookings and appointments It helps customers make appointments and alerts me when a booking is made.

Sheila

It works great

Kommentare: I love this product. It provides everything I need for my booking and they keep improving it every few months with a major feature. It's come a long way since I started using it two years ago and I kept renewing my subscription because it has great features and the customer service is awesome.

I like the simplicity, the customer service is awesome, and it has a fast learning curve. It's easy to learn.

I wish that I could see when I have personal events in my calendar. It's not until the end of the booking process that I find out that a particular time is actually not available.

uğur
photographer in Türkei
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Exactly what I've been looking for for 5 years

Kommentare: I have been actively using the ameliawp plugin on wordpress for about 26 months. I have not encountered any serious problems so far. I encountered some fatal bugs in the last update but the ameliawp team helped me to fix all bugs within 3 days. I look like I will continue to use it for many years.

it exceeds my requests and makes my website look very professional.

I cannot integrate the software of the payment gateway company that I have used in Turkey.