Sensor Tower Erfahrungen

Über Sensor Tower

ASO solution designed to provide businesses with insights into app usage, competitor metrics, and ad performance.

Erfahre mehr über Sensor Tower

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Sensor Tower

2,0

Sensor Tower hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Sensor Tower bereits verwendet?

Ali Y.
Ali Y.
Product Owner in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful Ad Intelligence feature among Mobile Growth tools

Kommentare: SensorTower can be the simplest mobile growth tool as a user interface. You can learn to use it very quickly thanks to a traditional lean interface. I loved his name intelligence product. Because it allowed us to save 50% of our advertising budgets and increased our advertising returns 5 times.

I can say that Sensor Tower offers the best name intelligence feature as a mobile growth tool. In this way, you manage your ads based on data. Efficient management of their advertising processes is essential for mobile app publishers. That's why you should use the sensor tower. With Ad intelligence, you can see how popular ad content and which ad networks your competitors are producing. Apart from these, Sensor Tower can give you the best insights for making title, subtitle, screenshots and keyword optimizations for organic growth processes.

Sensor Tower is a really expensive mobile growth tool. If you have a publisher, app or game studio that manages high advertising budgets, it can be a good solution. Individual and small app developers can't afford that price after a point. If you are going to manage high advertising budgets, there is no harm in using it. Since I have a medium size application, I could use it very little because of its price.

Ziv Z.
Marketing Owner in Israel
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Competitive Platform

Great Competitive Platform and see the competitors paid activity has compare

their ability to get the exact numbers of the industry

Mh V.
ASO Executive in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SensorTower is a great tool but not small teams

Kommentare: I was planning to use it for a long while. When I started using it, it was not as easy to use as compared to the other tools. ASO features were complicated for me. I always doubt the data this has, I mean not so accurate data. And also the major problem that is, this tool is not for small teams, so expensive.
Only big enterprises can afford it. I 70% recommend this tool to use for ASO out of 100%.

I'll enjoy the free trial of this tool. It has great features to track the keywords, monitor the revenue of my competitors, and spy on the keywords of the competitors.

This was not so easy to use this ASO tool. Sometimes it shows the irrelevant volume of the keyword was sorry irritating for me being an ASO Expert. Sometimes data are not so accurate. But the ranking of the apps and games is always accurate with this tool. And also I cannot integrate my console with it cause of some safety concerns.