Über Mobile Action

ASO, Market, and Ad Intelligence solution that provides mobile apps with keyword tracking, app localization, and analytical reports.

Erfahre mehr über Mobile Action

Keyword reseach: suggested keywords, accurate estimated traffic, difficulty. Competitors: valuable info about other games.

Sometimes the UI for choosing your app vs competitors is a bit messy.

Bewertungen zu Mobile Action

Mobile Action hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mobile Action bereits verwendet?

Ali Y.
Ali Y.
Product Owner in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Indispensable Insight Source of the App Growth Journey

Kommentare: At first, I can say that it is a product from which I can get great insights about organic growth parameters. Keyword optimization, we tracked all of the overall changes to ASO based on data from Mobileaction. In this sense, I can say that our organic growth data has reached a good level with Mobileaction. In addition, before creating ad campaigns, we can discover popular commercials and plan according to competitor strategies by using the name intelligence provided by MobileAction. Overall I am happy to be able to manage the growth of our app using MobileAction

The insights it provides on organic growth are really good. I knew that Mobileaction was the pioneer of the ASO concept. I understood this better. Because I didn't know before getting such effective results with keyword optimization and searchads. I can say that mobileaction is the best for your organic growth and keyword-oriented advertising strategies.

I think Mobileaction needs a simpler and easier to use interface. Every first-time user from our company was asking basic questions about the use of this product. After a while, once we got used to the interface, we got over this problem. But it would be very good to improve.

Levent S.
Founder in USA

ShyftUp's go-to ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years

I'm the Founder at ShyftUp and we specialize in App Store Optimization. We've been using Mobile Action as our primary ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years with complete satisfaction. Mobile Action's keyword research capabilities (not only in the US but globally) are unmatched. Also, the team at Mobile Action is extremely attentive and responsive to our feature requests. They do their best to accommodate when we have a special need in the product. Finally, what I love most about Mobile Action is how comprehensive it is. As App Store Optimization and Apple Search Ads are so complementary to each other, their capabilities in Apple Search Ads intelligence comes in very handy when trying to understand a competitor's strategy in terms of approaching ASO and Apple Search Ads.

The only thing that can be improved is the login process. After a few hours, it automatically logs me out (probably for security purposes) and I have to log back in. Other than that, it's a pleasure to use Mobile Action!

Chris L.
Captain in Kanada

Great product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Great keyword tracking and competitor analysis.

Memory consumption in Web browsers - Firefox and Safari

İbrahim E.
Aso manager in Türkei
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are waiting for new features in aso

easy to use, fast, good at capturing live data

Could be better at filtering. can bring additional features

Co-Founder & CMO in Türkei
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value

Kommentare: We are using MobileAction to track both our apps and competitor apps. We can analyze ASO features in detail, see the app store rankings, etc.

It's easy to use. Also, it is continuously being developed, so every week or so we can see new features.

Store connections sometimes mess up but they can help you in a short time via customer support.

Alejandro R.
Marketing in Spanien
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ASO tools

-Keyword reseach: suggested keywords, accurate estimated traffic, difficulty... -Competitors: valuable info about other games.

-Overall we had a nice experience with Mobile Action, but we found another app with more features and had a good deal.

Siddharth C.
VP of Support Services in Indien
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful with ASO!

Kommentare: Very positive. Easy to set up and great customer service as well.

Keyword Intelligence is a very useful feature and is a great help while coming up with ASO strategies.

I'd love the option to have custom plans where certain features could be added to existing plans rather than upgrading entirely to a new tier.

Mh V.
ASO Manager in Indien
Computerspiele, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs improvement

Kommentare: It was good using the MobilAction and was value for money. But I had some keywords issues, I contacted with the team but the didn't get resolved. Then I moved to other tool. I they solve the things then I might think to get back with this tool.

This software is very to use. I loved it when I used it. The interface is very attractive and simple than other similar products in the morning, and also value for money

This tool have some keywords monitoring issues, I hope they update the things in the tool.

Marina R.
Marketing Ops & ASO in Nordmazedonien

Glad I am able to use it!

Kommentare: A former colleague of mine came across MA back when COVID freak us all out, so it was a breath of fresh air in our daily operations. It took a long while to be approved within the organisation, but I am extremely glad to finally be able to use it. MA has features I haven't found on other platforms, making it super valuable to my work! *****

The localisation and keyword spy features come most handy in my daily operations.

There are some things or KPIs that we thought would be really useful for us, which we already communicated with our account managed Anil.

Allison V.
Product Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good

It is easy to use and learn about the different capabilities

There are features that might not be helpful to our org at this time

Davide B.
Developer in Italien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A happy MobileAction user

Kommentare: I use Mobile Action for all my ASO need. I track ranking in a number of locales, and research new keywords to improve it.

I love the ease of researching keywords in different locales. It's easy to see competitor keywords and research their weight.

Sometimes the UI for choosing your app vs competitors is a bit messy

Todd K.
VP of Growth in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

mobile Action Wins!

Kommentare: Slam. dunk, allowed us great learnings and great momentum

Ease of use! Felt very user-friendly and robust.

Too expensive and too long of a contract.

ASO manager in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good ASO tool

Various features to maintain ASO and Ad intelligence.

7 trial is a very short time to discover the tool. Better to give limited functionalities for a longer time.