Filtern nach:

Über Mobile Action

ASO, Market, and Ad Intelligence solution that provides mobile apps with keyword tracking, app localization, and analytical reports.

Erfahre mehr über Mobile Action

Co-Founder & CMO in Türkei
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value

Kommentare: We are using MobileAction to track both our apps and competitor apps. We can analyze ASO features in detail, see the app store rankings, etc.

It's easy to use. Also, it is continuously being developed, so every week or so we can see new features.

Store connections sometimes mess up but they can help you in a short time via customer support.

Levent S.
Founder in USA

ShyftUp's go-to ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years

I'm the Founder at ShyftUp and we specialize in App Store Optimization. We've been using Mobile Action as our primary ASO Intelligence tool for the past 5 years with complete satisfaction. Mobile Action's keyword research capabilities (not only in the US but globally) are unmatched. Also, the team at Mobile Action is extremely attentive and responsive to our feature requests. They do their best to accommodate when we have a special need in the product. Finally, what I love most about Mobile Action is how comprehensive it is. As App Store Optimization and Apple Search Ads are so complementary to each other, their capabilities in Apple Search Ads intelligence comes in very handy when trying to understand a competitor's strategy in terms of approaching ASO and Apple Search Ads.

The only thing that can be improved is the login process. After a few hours, it automatically logs me out (probably for security purposes) and I have to log back in. Other than that, it's a pleasure to use Mobile Action!

Marina R.
Marketing Ops & ASO in Nordmazedonien

Glad I am able to use it!

Kommentare: A former colleague of mine came across MA back when COVID freak us all out, so it was a breath of fresh air in our daily operations. It took a long while to be approved within the organisation, but I am extremely glad to finally be able to use it. MA has features I haven't found on other platforms, making it super valuable to my work! *****

The localisation and keyword spy features come most handy in my daily operations.

There are some things or KPIs that we thought would be really useful for us, which we already communicated with our account managed Anil.