Filtern nach:

Über Woliba

Woliba means Work Life Balance. It gives your team the power to create a culture of recognition and wellbeing that goes beyond 9 - 5.

Erfahre mehr über Woliba

Thomas M.
Director of Golf Operations in USA

Impressed

Kommentare: No problems, just a great experience.

The software is very easy to install and use. The abilty to have private company-wide events is great and used as a team building with friendly competition among the staff. I also like that there are events set up for all users of the software. The health topics and qizzes are also great and I am please pur company chose this software to promote health and wellness with our team.

The only negative is that sometimes competitions are set up for different exercise types (walking, counting steps. Miles, calories. Etc...) and some measures are not calculated accurately. That may be how the software links to an individual's tracking device.

James C.
TSE II in USA

My review

Kommentare: so far as been very good. I am enjoying it.

it is simple for me to open connect with my Fitbit and start participating in the challenges.

So far during my use of the program I am enjoying it.

Tony C.
engineer in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Woliba review

Ease of getting around from different areas.

Need to have more point physical activity.

Amanda W.
HR Manager & Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Woliba is the way to go for a wellness platform!

Kommentare: The overall experience with Woliba has been nothing short of perfection. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and everyone at Woliba was fantastic. From start to finish when we started inquiring about the product, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered every question we had, gave us examples, and set us up with all the help we needed. She explained the entire program, gave us options, and gave us space when we needed it to allow us to make an informed decision, which we really appreciated. We felt supported, not pressured. We knew Woliba was the right choice. When it came time to implement the program, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was with us every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He included us in every decision, listened to us, offered options and advice, helped with technology questions, and made the whole process seamless. Our employees gushed about how great the information sessions were, and they loved the "hands on" learning. They appreciated that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked through the entirety of the app, and answered any questions that they had. We can't say enough about how great this experience has been, and how much we all love Woliba. We are excited for the future of our organization, as Woliba has made it even brighter!

Our organization was looking for a platform to increase employee engagement and employee satisfaction, and to improve company culture. Woliba has done just that. Employees love the recipes, fitness challenges, emotional and behavioral challenge options, articles, and social feed. They love earning the rewards and it has created healthy competition in the office. Employees enjoy recognizing each other, posting, and sharing photos, and it makes them feel closer with their co-workers. Woliba is easy to use, navigate, and train employees on. It is also FUN! Who doesn't love fun?! It's the best thing our agency could have ever done for the employees.

There is honestly not anything that was "difficult" or "hard" to use with Woliba. It would be neat if two challeneges could be launched at once...for example, if you have some folks that are not in to fitness, but maybe they love meditation or want to work on stress relief and breathing, perhaps a walking challenge and a mental health or behavioral challenge could be launched at the same time (maybe this is already possible). The hardest thing is making sure employees read through the entirety of the instructions before trying to log-in. Most problems lie with employees missing a page in the instructions.

Megan E.
Casualty Manager in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Part of my daily wellness routine

Kommentare: Everyone on the team is super high energy, positive, and amazingly responsive. Great partner for us as an organization!

At the beginning and end of my day, this is one of a few different places I go to track my wellness and check my progress for the day. It has become an essential part of my wellness routine. Knowing I have a place to track my activity and my accountability is an important part of my overall awareness. I also love the competitive aspect. Being able to see where I stand among my peers is super motivating. To demonstrate how often I use it: this app is stored on my homescreen in my Health folder, along with my gym access apps, my Fitbit app and my Apple Health app. It's an important member of the Health team. :)

The only feature I would love to see enhanced is making it a little easier to add new Amigos and to be able to connect to my fitness device to track workouts, so I don't need to manually add my workouts.

Caiti A.
Benefits Manager in USA

Evolving Tech

Kommentare: I've been happy with the app. Admittedly, the Covid 19 pandemic has made it more difficult to administer our team, but I did appreciate the extra webinars and live trainings they offered.

I like how easy to use this app is. It's hard to get our staff together outside of work. Many of us live several miles away in opposite directions. Having a social feed allows us to stay connected and share our accomplishments with each other. I also like how responsive the Training Amigo team is. When I mentioned that this year we were planning on putting more of a focus on financial health, they included a whole sub-section on financial planning, budgeting ect. in the education section.

I think the app is what you make of it. The tools are there for the most part. Admins and users just need to use it the way it best fits their needs.

Kate C.
Member Advocate in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Woliba!

Kommentare: A former unhealthy person converted into a plant-based active individual. I am always very skeptical of 'work out apps' especially ones targeted at everyday people and workers. I have had such a great experience being challenged mentally, physically and socially (through such fun events) to work harder in my work outs and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle in more ways than one. I appreciate getting the chance to unite with likeminded people in my workplace.

The educational articles about nutrition and fitness. The ability to set goals for oneself. The interactive events

I wish there was a better transfer system for smart watches/ logging work outs if you don't have a smart watch, but regardless, I am still pushing myself, which is what is important.

Rob O.
Regional Engineering Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Logging workouts

Kommentare: I was not logging my workouts correcting. Jon Randhawa responded to my within a few hours and told me the proper way to log workouts. He has always been very supportive and helpful to us to utilize Woliba effectively and efficiently. Thank you very much for your support Jon!

Ease of use and the number of challenges that are offered during a given year.

Sometimes it takes a little longer to refresh; however, that could be my phone.

Gwendolyn P.
Cafeteria Culinary Attendant in USA

Beneficial Investment in Employee Health

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the competitions & challenges.
Coworkers encourage, remind & have fun.

Education & Exercise Demonstration videos

Wishing there was an additional indicator when opening the subject showing that video was seen & educational subject was done. So you can move on and not find yourself repeating. Quizzes show after opening but other learning its not as obvious. Maybe a lister of items not done, for points.

Polly L.
Account Executive in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Motivation to Stay Healthy

Kommentare: Motivator and bring knowledge of staying healthy and active.

The Challenges make one keep going everyday. Keeps one eating healthy and exercise routine to maintain. More challenging then last year due to Covid.

Pictures are sometimes hard to post. Some days good but it is struggle.

Heather V.
Programs Scheduling Services Cooridinator in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Woliba Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been very positive.
It is easy to use. It is fun to interact with other people and read their posts.
I like that it holds me accountable and motivates me.

What I like about this software is how I can keep track of my work outs. I also like the fact that it motivates me to do more physical activities. The contests and challenges are fun and it helps me reach my goals. I also like to read the articles that are posted. They are very informative.

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software. What I will say is I would like the articles to continue each month and have more added. I would like to read more about women's health.

Rosie A.
Risk Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motivating & Engaging

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really enjoy it and think it is amazing that my work offers this to their employees.

I like that my work creates weekly or monthly challenges for all of us to be engaged in our health and motivated to be active. As a remote employee, this app helps me feel connected to my coworkers. I like to be competitive with myself others. The app allows me to track my workouts which I really enjoy as well. I love the Wellness Interest section. There are so many interests you can log and it has pictures with the interest too.

I don't think the app accurately counts calories burned. Calories burned on my FitBit verse my Training Amigo differ. It would be nice for the app the have an Elliptical section in the Wellness Interests.

Dawn R.
VP in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Woliba was a game changer!

Kommentare: Great support as well - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is terrific!

Woliba created accountability for me to consistently work on a healthier lifestyle. The educational articles have been great - both for me and my husband - and it is so easy to track my activities by syncing up with my Apple watch. Chasing my colleagues in the different challenges creates some healthy competition - literally!

No issues - everything has gone smoothly

Melissa T.
Inside Property Claims Representative in USA

Lots of workout options

4 letztes Jahr

I like that it tracks my steps from my Apple watch and adds that in, and I can add a variety of workouts to earn points. Even my Apple watch does not have as many options for workouts.

The app can be difficult to navigate at times. Or the same information won't be available on the app and the website - i.e. the website does not recognize that it is connected to my apple watch for information. I can get a little lost sometimes in the app too, like if I can't remember if I logged a workout, I can t find anywhere that lists my workouts.

Paul W.
Engineering Manager in USA

Woliba helped my organization feel more united.

My organization was trying to come up with something that would help people feel more united while working remote. I saw HR throw out a few "fun" things that would maybe bring us together, but it wasn't until we started using Woliba that people actually started to get interested. The challenges we did got people really involved. People were chatting with each other, challenging each other, and working together to help meet the challenges. Plus, the daily tips from the app were a big plus.

Honestly, it's been a great experience using this software up to this point. The only suggestion I would add is that it struggles to keep up on my steps. I usually have to log in to Fitbit, sync my steps there, then sync the Woliba app. I honestly think that's more of a problem between me and fitbit though, rather than an issue with Woliba's APIs.

David J.
Content Marketing Specialist in USA

Woliba Experience

Kommentare: Once I got it set up and synced with my other tracking apps, it has worked well. I now use it as my main physical activity tracker. I have been involved in a few group challenges and Woliba has accurately gathered and posted all my data. It also presents a leaderboard to compare progress with other participants.

Easily syncs with my fitbit and other fitness tracking tools. It automatically tracks and posts all the stats I like to monitor. It's easy to participate in group challenges. Once you get set up, you're automatically included in all the group activities and chats.

Getting it set up was a little challenging. It wasn't tracking and updating at first, but tech support helped get that fixed. It's worked fine ever since.

Theresa P.
Customer Service Supervisor in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Software helps to keep you motivated and reach your goals

Kommentare: I have had a great experience so far and look forward to the new year and all the challenges ahead!!

I like to be able to track my steps and be competitive with coworkers. I love competing in the challenges! I like that we can earn leave while also trying to stay fit. It helps to keep motivated.

There isn't really anything I don't like about the software.

Aubrey L.
HR Generalist in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Made my job more fun and easier

Kommentare: Amazing! It was easy to implement, easy to have our team implement, and each challenge launch has been seamless. On top of everything, the customer support is quick to respond and always helpful.

In the times of COVID, Woliba has made our wellness journey a breeze. It has been easy to send out wellness challenges to our team around the globe and increased our team moral and engagement.

The challenge reporting. We are a team built around analytics and the report output for the wellness challenges could be amped up.

Jason C.
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Integration with Apple Watch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Training Amigo has been a great tool for our company to socially connect through fitness challenges, social amigo "shoutouts", and daily tips. My wife has recommended that her school look into Training Amigo as part of their wellness initiatives too.

My workouts, steps, calories burned are easily shared between my apple watch and training amigo.

Occasional, but few and far between, lags between daily updates. All workout info is eventually uploaded.

Mirielle B.
Plant Controller in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stunning

Kommentare: I keep more active and more conscious of my walking or exercise days.

I am in love with this application, is complete, you can track your health in many ways no only exercise, so is well balance for me. I love the articles, recipes, challenges, I believe it make our life more nice and give us very good option to track our health habits. I want everybody can have it . I am in love with the points this give me opportunity to achieve my goals and create new goals.

the only thing I dont' like is the don't pair with polar watches but and the end is fine with apple health.

Lauren M.
Counsel in USA

Easy to Use and Effective

4 letztes Jahr

I like that it was super easy to sync my fitbit and it is very easy to log workouts and earn points. My employer gives us incentives if we reach certain point levels so I like that I can just have this as an app on my phone that way I don't forget to log workouts and can do so when on the go. Being able to earn extra points through the challenges and goal setting etc. is also an added bonus. Overall I am very happy with Training Amigo.

One of my major complaints is that on the app you cannot go in a view a logged workout. Say for example I log a strength training workout on Monday, then on Tuesday I can't remember if I ended up logging Monday's workout- if I go on the app I can only see that I have seven strength training workouts logged, I can't get any further information. I would love if I could go in and be able to see which workouts I logged each day.

Kelly Y.
eMarketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bringing Wellness into the digital age

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We chose Training Amigo because we needed to take our Wellness Program to the next level and engage our employees in new and different ways. Training Amigo allows us to meet our employees where they are already tracking their success digitally and still keep a strong social component to the wellness journey.

I love that Training Amigo integrates with people existing fitness trackers and solutions. I feel like we are leveraging the work that they are already putting into their health efforts and amplifying it.

There are always people that prefer an analogue experience and it can be hard to win bring them into the fold.

Venessa P.
Member Advocate Manager in USA

Great app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a good app to help you stay active

Being able to compete with others in the office.

It seems there are delays sometimes when going from screen to screen. It's also not the easiest to request an amigo to be your friend.

Bryce C.
System Engineer in USA

Excellent Fitness Platform for the Company

Kommentare: Overall it is a fun platform for employee engagement. We have done several "challenges" and it really encourages users to get out and participate.

Woliba is easy to use and very fun and interactive. I like that it supports many fitness devices to pull in your data. I also love the educational and motivational material.

Set up for some devices and users can be tricky

Susan hayne C.
Team Lead, Underwriting Services in USA

Keeps me motivated!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s made me be much more consistent in logging my workouts and doing quick e-learning sessions about wellness, which has helped me be more consistent in other aspects of my wellness journey. Earning points to reach my company’s goals to receive certain monetary benefits got me hooked, which has now lead to other healthful habits.

I love the education articles! They cover a wide range of topics and help keep me motivated, all while earning points.

The sliding scale used to set goals is very sensitive and hard to be precise. I wish you could just type in the goal.