Über Payhawk

Mit der Ausgabenmanagementlösung von Payhawk kannst du Mitarbeiterausgaben kontrollieren und Kilometergeld, Tagessätze und Auslagen zurückerstatten.

Erfahre mehr über Payhawk

Different virtual bank accounts on Payhawk for each employee. Easy to manage and transfer money.

There is no option to archive and hide old cards. The setting up of the custom ERP process was complicated.

Bewertungen zu Payhawk

Payhawk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Payhawk bereits verwendet?

Giancarlo
Giancarlo
CFO in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in solution

Kommentare: The landscape of finance solutions is enormous. Most focus on a single area, e.g. expensing, payments or invoice management and are totally disconnected from each other. With Payhawk we have an all-in-one solution that covers all areas backed by a super strong product team. As a result we can focus on what really matters for us as a fast growing startup and don’t have to waste time on admin stuff

It integrates super well with your ERP systems (e.g. Netsuite).

We started using Payhawk a couple of month ago. So far I am not missing any features. However I am looking forward to get to know new features the product team is working on.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Soldo und Spendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Payhawk: Super intuitive, best sales/on-boarding experience

Antwort von Payhawk

Giancarlo, thank you for the glowing review!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one solution

- Supports all major currencies (EUR, GBP, USD) - Payment can be initiated from the system - Relatively fast to set-up - Integration with all our bookkeeping systems - Great customer service

- Expense reports can't be exported as PDF - Extra costs for having consolidated view of all entities - Approval flows and card guidelines could be more flexible, detailed - FX fees

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pleo , Spendesk , Airbase und Moss

Warum Payhawk gewählt wurde: We wanted to have one tool in place for all entities that we have and one that includes expense management and supports different currencies.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Soldo , Pliant und Rydoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Payhawk: Better price, quality offer and fit to the countries and currencies supported that we need.

Caroline
Caroline
Bachelor in Supply Chain Management in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

better visualized expenses

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: total control of expenses allowing to have a secure and very strategic basis for making decisions based on expenses

Since I have managed Payhawk I have managed to have an order in my expenses that helps me not to forget pending invoices and to be able to have a better visualization of all daily expenses in real time on a single platform so as not to disperse the information and have control of invoices , accounts payable and receipts.

I like everything, however the customer service can take a while to respond, that's the only thing wrong.

Margot
Chat coordinator in Niederlande
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Payhawk Feedback

Kommentare: When there are no exceptions and you do not need to adjust something in your own administration it works well. However from the moment something needs to be adjusted the impact is quite high on your previous administration.

It is nice it can be used across teams. Customer service is always very friendly

- Layout of expenses is quite unclear, you can not easily see what team made what purchase- When adjusting one of the information (categorization) fields this has directly impact on all previous purchases as well. This makes the impact of adjusting quite high. It would be nice if you for example could point out that the information fields such as selecting the date from when you would like to see it change in stead of for the whole administration- The info fields sometimes just change or get empty while typing- Even when adding suppliers to the list of suppliers it still adjust every-time you add a new purchase from the same supplier. When you are thus not focussed on adjusting this you end up with a great amount of supplier accounts for the same supplier (for example 5 versions of the a realtor supplier)- I feel that the interface of the company expenses is quite hectic. A lot of information is displayed but not the information you might want to see there. It would for example be nice if you could adjust the selected fields you see instead of only being able to see the note added and category

Jonathan
FINANCE DIRECTOR in Malta
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Organised Payments

Kommentare: we feel that we are in the right direction. i recommended Payhawk to 2 friends already.

the flexibility on limits, the control of spending, the organization of documents, and their support team. I feel that this will grow and the sky is the limit.

we are still setting up the automation of posting in our accounts software. the initial registration with some employees by not receiving the email and some went to junk mail. but once set all was good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Revolut Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Payhawk: Revolut business didn't offer the service in our country.

Shivesh
'Finance Intern in Frankreich
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best for AP

Kommentare: I am new to this and currently have started using it.

Really smooth Software for all the processes.

At first, they need to provide a detail intro.

Alexia
Accounting Manager in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall extremely satisfied

The customer support team is always prompt and efficient in answering any queries or concerns we may have. The integration with Xero is seamless and works very quickly. It saves a lot of time and effort when it comes to managing our finances and processing our month end. Payhawk also encourages employees to submit their receipts, saving us time from chasing them. Throughout our experience, we have not come across any problems or issues when it comes to making payments through Payhawk. The entire process has been smooth and hassle-free, allowing us to easily settle invoices and manage our finances efficiently. Overall, our experience with Payhawk has been outstanding and we highly recommend them.

One important area for improvement for Payhawk is streamlining the approval process for invoices. Currently, the system requires individual approval for each invoice, which can be time-consuming. Implementing a bulk approval feature would be a significant enhancement, allowing users to approve multiple invoices at once and saving them valuable time and effort.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Spendesk

Brad
Brad
Head of Financial Reporting in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best expense management system I've ever used

Kommentare: We get great visibility of our employees T&E spend. We have built great controls with Payhawk to ensure that the burden of travel administration falls onto each employee and not the finance team. As there are late receipt system controls in place, this means that employees have to comply with receipt deadlines without it being policed by the finance team. All receipts and payments are automatically sync'd with our finance system which is seamless.

The product is very easy to use. The integration with NetSuite is a game changer for us. It couldn't be easier for employees to upload their receipts. They are constantly releasing new features to ensure they provide the best product for customers.

Its hard to think of any as new feature updates have solved previous weaknesses. The only con is that you can only have credit cards with Payhawk US and debit cards are not supported.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Spendesk , Expensify und SAP Concur

Lina
Finance manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Its very user friendly, everything is working smoothly

Sometimes when there is an update some settings glitch and the invoices are not going through our accounting software

Andrii
Co-founder & CFO in UK
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform that works really well with Xero.

Kommentare: Really liked the entire experience from sales to onboarding to customer success.

Ease of use and super helpful and responsive support team.

Some features and functionality, that competitors already provide, is still being developed.

Alex
Finance Analyst in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PayHawk Review

Kommentare: The platform itself is somewhat basic, however this can been seen as a strength as it aids ease of use, and new features are being added all the time. It is much better than using the legacy paper/excel/pdf based credit card system - being able to save receipts electronically is a game changer!

OCR functionality and invoice/receipt scanning, as well as being able to block cards in real time

Our users not filling in/submitting the required expense information!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pleo

Hamish
CFO in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Saved a lot of time accross business and easy to implement

Ease of use for both admin oand end users

OCR not always working, can be tricky to correct when it misidentifies

Paddy
Senior Account Manager in Irland
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PayHawk for Events Industry

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Will continue to use it!

Very easy to use. Makes training people up on it very straightforward.

Sometimes the autofill on invoices is incorrect

Paul
Operations Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Payhawk for Business

Kommentare: Good team and customer support.

Mobile App for employees is very easy for reimbursements.

Some of the integration with our Accounting system fails from time to time.

paul
Operations Manager in Irland
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Real-time spend approval & management across a large quantity of projects is an invaluable tool. I don't know how we ever managed without it.

No major complaints here. Email nudges were too frequent but I changed the setting.

Yana
HR and Administration manager in Bulgarien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfying and easy to use

I can easily upload all expense papers from everywhere I am. Good control on the expences via the politics section and the requesting funds method.Very useful way of managing all cards, employees access and funds.

I thing it would be better if all costs marked by the cost owner as reimursable may have an option to be denied by the company without being deleted, so a tracking history remains.

Rocío
Finance Annalyst in Spanien
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

okey but not brilliant

Kommentare: We actually expected more than what we receive, but overall, the service its okey

I like the facility of having all the paymement an the receipts in one platform, so you Know exatly the cost od the thingh you buy; I like the cashback; It's easy to use and all the employees can uses it

Cost too much, the integration with our ERP wasn't good; , you need to pay if you want a physical credit card, and Payhawk dont read all the information from the receipt well, so in taht point need to improve

Juan
Juan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The definitive solution to manage the expenses of my company

Kommentare: The automation of the processes has been really useful. The ability to automatically capture and categorize proof of expenses has saved a lot of time and reduced the administrative burden.

What I liked the most is the simplicity and efficiency of its platform. It is really easy to use and has allowed me to manage my company's expenses in a much more agile and organized way. In addition, the automation of the processes has been a real improvement in my day to day, saving me time and effort. I also highlight the complete vision of spending that the group control panel offers, which has helped me to have greater control of cash flow.

What I liked least was the cost of the platform. Although I understand that this is a quality and advanced solution, the price can be quite high for smaller or growing companies.

Kyle
CTO in Südafrika
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic all-in-one expense platform

Kommentare: Overall experience has been excellent with the customer service always being available and ready to help

Simple interface and highly customizable in the way it integrates with Xero.

The invoice capturing could be improved. Ideally it will convert emails into receipts when appropriate and have a personal inbox so no messages are missed

Tristan
SAP Consultant in Österreich
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PAYHAWK is a game changer

What I like most about PAYHAWK? Well, that is easy. First of all, intuitive Design, easy to use and implement and most importantly, good customer support.

I really feel the impact of a missing SAP integration. That is PAYHAWK's greatest flaw in my humble opinion.

Administrationschef in Dänemark
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Should have had this solution earlier

Easy to use, and very flexible. I love the API. It makes it easy to make system integrations.

Picture optimization has given us some minor challenges with receipts that wasn't readable.

Debora
Finance Manager in Irland
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: very good

Support and ease of usegreat article and guide to help users

not sure yet, I am new to Payhawk, cannot comment just yet

Sonita
Credit & Accounts Controller in UK
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expenses

Kommentare: Good

Easy to post and pay invoices. easy to use and good customer support.

Not able to see export payments in local currency.

Nicola
Admin and Accounting in Irland
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

n/a

Kommentare: For some companies I am the administrator, for some, just the accounting, the post-sale, and easy customer support make a difference in working with the tool.

it is an easy tool when you get used to working with it.

When correcting the fields that were auto-populated it does not accept the correction. It annoys me very much, as I have to try many, many, many times and try to find a way to fool the tool, to read/accept the correct information. (it makes me lose time).

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IOMED Medical Solutions

Kommentare: Spend Management and invoice collection from employees are the tasks that we have reduced time the most

Payhawk has helped to reduce times in spend and invoices management as employees directly treat with the platform and all the information is recorded, allowing the financial team to focus on other tasks

Correction of mistakes, it is quite difficult to make changes once a card is purchased