Capture One Erfahrungen

Über Capture One

Designed to accelerate efficiency for studios with high-volume photo production.

Erfahre mehr über Capture One

Hard to come up with things I don't like about Capture One.

Bewertungen zu Capture One

Capture One hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Capture One bereits verwendet?

Rigger
Rigger
Productor de contenidos in Venezuela
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

capture a new target

Kommentare: I used other photo editing software but decided to take a chance and switch to Capture One.
Its simplicity helped me adapt although I miss some functions of the programs I left.

The interface is very simple, minimalist. It has more advanced functions than competing software, even integrates functions of several of these software

You still need to incorporate some functions of other photography software, and as for the default developer settings, it is still in diapers

Antwort von Capture One

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. Please also be aware that the Capture One Enterprise version has Enterprise features only e.g. Barcode scanner integration, workflow support etc.

Mikko
Photographer in Finnland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Brilliant photo editing, RAW conversion and photo library software

Kommentare: It is relatively easy to achieve understanding of the basic features of Capture One, however fully understanding and learning powerful editing tools takes time and practise to master, so there is a learning curve, but it is rewarding to see how much editing can be done already at this non-destructive stage. Because brush and mask tools in Capture One are so comprehensive it has become rare occasion or need to do editing with Photoshop. One can even use/launch some of the plugins (Topaz/On1) straight from the C1, but without exception files are converted to TIFF format and no longer RAW files when returning to Capture One. From the start I liked interphase and features better than Lightroom or CamereRaw and I also preferred how C1 handles Sony and Nikon RAW files as compared to LR.

One of the key features that stands out in Capture One is its multiple ways of editing colours. There is even a special feature for fine tuning skin colours, but it can be used for all sorts other colour edits. Two other highly useful tools are ability to do edits in layers and use masks for targeted editing. One can build masks from colour selections into separate editing layers with ease. Program is highly customisable to better suit own needs and editing workflow. One small feature that I really really like is an ability write annotations or small notes into photos/files. These are priceless when there are several weeks in between edits, I mean it is easier to remember where the edit was left and what was planned do for it, if there are some instructions written in photo etc. and those notes/annotations do not show in final exported version of the photo. Ability to duplicate files and copy/paste settings to multiple files are also great feature.

Camera specific ICC profiles (i.e Portrait, Landscape etc.) are missing for Sony ARW RAW files in Capture One Pro 20, instead there is only a generic camera profile for a camera say for A7RIII. For Nikon NEF RAW files such camera specific ICC profiles are there and they are many times much easier & convenient starting point for edits. Maybe version 21 of C1 Pro have fixed this and problem might be at the Sony end of things. Another annoying thing is very limited amount supported lenses for lens profiles. Here however latest Sony GM glass is well supported. Software is quite expensive and one has to purchase styles separately (and they are expensive as well) if that is something you might consider as important. There are some basic styles included, but not very many.

erick
its really the best one in Brasilien

really the best app

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: amazing, really easy to use and with incredible results

the way the app see the colours, the way the app its organized its incredible, the multiples options the program gives me to do what i need to, its really fast to work with it and i really love the app because i can reach colours i can't reach with other apps

actually, only the price sometimes makes me sad, but its not the worst, because the app has its value

Photographer in USA

Tethered Shooting & Editing with Capture One

Kommentare: My experience was good, and the software is very high quality, the comparison to using Lightroom vs. Capture One made me cut out Capture One. However, I would stress that this decision was based on what type of work I was doing at the time. If I had a full studio and did ONLY Studio work, I would probably re-investigate purchasing a subscription again. But as I said, the learning curve is steep!

Capture One is a very robust piece of software, to say the least. It drew me in primarily for the tethered shooting capabilities and the applied editing upon import. At the time I was using the paid service for this software, Adobe Lightroom did not have much in terms of competition. Capture One was more advanced.

While Capture One was more advanced, it has a very steep learning curve. It is well laid out for the most part, but it is a very complicated software to learn. Ultimately for the cost + the time needed to invest in learning how to use it, to justify the expense, I decided to move away from it. Not to say that the software is not good, it was just too expensive to keep using it. I use more Adobe Products and was not willing to pay for both.

Aaron
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Capture One is a go-to replacement for Lightroom (for me)

Kommentare: I think Capture One may be my favorite photo editing software. There are others that have better features, but none of them do everything as smoothly and as well as Capture One. It's a Jack of All Trades, so to speak.

No more monthly subscriptions. Buy it once, own it for life. Performs just as well, if not better than Lightroom on my mid-range PC. Also works really well for Fujifilm raw files without any artifacts.

Hard to come up with things I don't like about Capture One. They even have an Express version that you can get for free and try before you buy the full version.

Xinyi
Xinyi
Data Scientist in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great alternative for Lightroom

Kommentare: I used to use Lightroom, but that subscription service is a little expensive for me because I'm not a professional photographer. Then, I found Capture One. It provides all features I need, and it's free. I love this software.

This software provides most features you will need for photo editing. If you are using Sony or Fujifilm camera, you can even download capture one express, which is free!

The required catalog file is pretty large and occupies some space. Also, unlike Lightroom, Capture One doesn't have Photoshop, so it might be harder to collaborate with Photoshop.

Christopher
IT & Projects Manager in Zypern
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best photo management platform out there

Kommentare: Love it, am seriously considering continuing with the platform but having a hard time with their pricing

The learning curve is not too difficult and is a far superior product to Lightroom, it's fast and easy to work with, it feels like it's been designed by photographers for photographers.

very few plugins available and ridiculously expensive

Patryk
CTO in Polen

(almost)reliable software

Kommentare: In my opinion, the program does the job, although I also believe that there should be more options (eg export).

As a user, I like the speed and stability of this program. I had no problem with slow loading of thumbnails, even with thousands of files. During the time I have been using this program, it has never stopped working unnoticed.

The program does not support hdr stacking and panoramas (yet). There's lack of plug-ins at current time, and only few export options (jpg, tiff, png).

Yasiru
Yasiru
Content Creator in Sri Lanka

Capture one : Making the photo editing great !

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. Capture one has given me a centralized solution for managing and editing my photos very easily with great features.

One of the best features I liked about Capture one is their sophisticated user interface. Even though it is sophisticated user interface is very user friendly too. And another one is Tethered capture where it gives users the ability to shoot photos directly to their computers.

I wish there is a free tier where there are less features so the beginners who starting their career will be able to use this without worrying about the finance.

Zwelibanzi
Photographer in Südafrika
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I don't think It's the best photo editor. (It's too expensive)

Kommentare: I cannot call it the worst image editing software out there, but it's not worth the price. Too expensive for the value it gives.

I like the speed and stability of this program and the rendering of RAW images from my camera. The customer service is also amazing queries are attended to promptly.

The software is not my cup of tea mainly because it does not integrate with photoshop. But going in deeper with the problems I have with the product, my number one issue is the price. I do not know why I have to pay that much for software that is not better than Adobe Lightroom, in my opinion. It has very few plugins and presets, and the software needs improvement. It's not value for your money. Maybe if the developers can make the product cheaper, it would be worth it.

Director of Tech and Data Strategy in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Capture One Software Review

Kommentare: I've been using Capture One for quite a few months now, after switching from a similar photo editing software. I love the highly customizable user interface, which made using this software a lot easier for me as a new user. I'm happy I made the switch to Capture One with its many great features.

You can add searchable keywords, tags or ratings to images, which makes organising and looking for images very fast and easy. Capture One offers a broad range of tools, manual as well as automatic ones, to adjust color gradients, correct potential lens defects and fix exposure issues. The interface is highly customizable, which is particularly practical for beginners. You also get a choice of either an ongoing subscription to the software or a perpetual license, which many other programs do not offer.

Capture One only offers limited support for older, lower-end and less popular cameras. The level of performance regarding image previews and final versions is also lower than that of similar softwares.

Hristo
Owner & Photographer in Deutschland
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After you get accustomed ,using it becomes second nature

The setting seem pre-tailored to my lens and helped me drastically improve the quality of my images . The folder organization within the program is neat and you can easily maneuver and drastically reduce the time you spend on non-essential tasks . It is very sensitive to the different needs of different camera types and supports all of them ( at least all of the ones I have tried ) .

There was definitely a learning curve to overcome at the beginning . The price can also be discouraging for small businesses. But after a while you find it was well worth it .

Andrew
Director in UK

Trialling C1 and impressed thus far

Kommentare: We're just trialling Capture One at present but are impressed with its features.

Styles stack, works wonders for applying different elements instead of overall presets and they're extremely flexible. It has non-destructive layered editing which is more complex than LightRoom but a lot more dynamic.

It's VERY complex. Coming from LightRoom to C1 is a big jump in UI/UX. There's a lot of learning to do but the results speak for themselves.

Slash
Economist in Peru
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

excellent tool for photography

Kommentare: With this program I felt more comfortable working and I got used to it and its benefits, it has a very good graphics engine and its tools are advanced but easy to use.

is a program that runs smoothly and that features many tools that make working on photos easier.

It is not cheap and buying the latest version every year can be expensive and the latest updates have been reducing the brightness of the program.

Muegbeyogho
Muegbeyogho
Lead Photographer and Retoucher in Nigeria
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best Raw processor software ever

Kommentare: Its worth every dime spent.

the color science, The ability to stack layers and build effects, the icc profile etc.

It lacks camera calibration sliders like Lightroom does have.

Photographer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

I love it

The raw processing is excellent, and there’s so much it allows me to do. It’s the core of my image management as well as basic editing.

It would be nice to not have to go into Photoshop, but that’s a different tool. Capture One does what it does very well.

Klemen
Klemen
Consultant in Kroatien

Fast, consistent RAW editor with excellent output

Kommentare: At first C1 was my goto RAW editor for Fuji XT4. Later we tried to launch editing outsourcing services. We have choosen C1 because of consistency between different cameras.

My camera is Fuji, and C1 is specially good for Fuji camera's. I also like layers. Think of best mix of PhotoShop and LightRoom.

Anamorphic pictures can only squeze up to 25%. Why limit that feature in the first place? WebP output would be nice. Specially with Google taking speed as ranking factor.

arehman
arehman
Executive Engineer Transmission in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Refined & Balanced color management photo editing Solution

Kommentare: Its a great opportunity for the professional image processing, customization and editing personnel.

It covers a wide range of photo editing features which is required by any photo expert but its color corrections are the best to mention here. HDR management works such that even after the photo has been captured HDR still works. Secondly for a new photo editor its a good place to learn the basics and specific photo customizations.

My personal experience with this photo editing soliton is very good. What I would suggest to make a little interactive iconic interface.

Sandro Roberto
Sandro Roberto
Assistente Administrativo in Brasilien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Organização de fotos e inovação é com o Capture One Enterprise

Possibilidade de organização de fotos de maneira fácil, criativa e funcional. Melhorias, edição das fotos deixando a qualidade melhor possível. Catalogação de fotos antigas de maneira que seja encontrad muito facilmente. Estamos utilizando a ferramenta para finalmente conseguirmos arquivar de maneira prática as fotos da instituição. Não tínhamos uma solução que nos desse essa opção e o Capture One Enterprise faz isso de maneira brilhante

Uma pequena lentidão no momento de leitura dos albuns de fotos disponiveis, mas depois do primeiro uso funciona plenamente

Tania
Tania
Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great photo editing software!

Love this software! As a hobby photographer I am now able to organize and consolidate all my photos in one place. I love that I am also able to easily use it with both my Nikon and Canon cameras.

The annual plan is a bit expensive and limits the number of users on each plan so if you’re running a business this might be something to evaluate to see if it’s cost worthy.

wyclife
Finance officer in Kenia
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A resourceful photo editing solution

The most useful part of this software is the ease of integration with most of the popular camera brands such as Canon.

Well, other than the price being a bit on the higher end compared to the competition, the software has features that really need improvement and these features include Edge detection which does work well with low-end camera sets.

Javed
Javed
Assistant Engineer in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Numerous editing options are precise lighting controls

Kommentare: My personal experience with capture one is good. I also recommend it.

It has been very long from start to get Professional quality photo edits. It's interface also depicts graphs which enhance the editing capabilities. A wide range of image inputs including camera support is also offered.

This software may also include video editing features.

Graphic Design in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

A good tool for photographers

I used the software for one service, for a photo shoot. I really liked the customizations. It reminded me a lot of lightroom, the image batch issue was also improved in the last versions, I saw some old complaints about it. I even received a discount after free to purchase the software. I didn't find it a very complex tool, but for beginners it can be a little tricky. It has some important information and well-tuned shortcuts to rotate the angle and everything. The texture adjustment is sensational. Customizing the workspace has streamlined my work.

The price is something average. Although I don't find it that hard to work with, I believe it needs more tutorials. I saw that the version you can buy by device something like for Sony

Prince Billy Graham
Prince Billy Graham
Software Engineer in Bangladesch
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience

There are lots of functions and the user interface is very friendly and gives the ability to modify user interface.

The plans are a bit expensive. The documentation is not well organized.

Felipe
Customer Service in Brasilien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good quality in photo editing

Kommentare: We use it at work to edit equipment photos and then put them up for sale on the company's sales channels

It starts with an easy and very simple interface. In addition, the interface is to customize.All interface functions are simple and easy to understand. The tool offers some automatic updates to adjust color and some possible problems with the photo image

Some functions are limited to low-cost or even older cameras, which I believe would be the most negative point