CostCertified Erfahrungen

Über CostCertified

Amazon-ähnliches Kauferlebnis für das Baugewerbe.

Erfahre mehr über CostCertified

How we cannot hide certain values in the estimate preview for clients fully.

Bewertungen zu CostCertified

5,0
4,9

CostCertified hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CostCertified bereits verwendet?

Miles

Best Business Purchase For Growth

Kommentare: Every contact point with the Cost Certified team is a breeze. They are genuine people who are trying to help contractors improve their processes and grow their business. They have answered every question, responded to every email and call, and even set up last minute meetings with me to make sure I can make the best use of the platform. The sales team is exceptional, the customer service and onboarding is phenomenal, and the resources available are amazing!

I have saved so much time on estimating. I used to spend at least 10-15 hours each week calculating estimates and typing up fancy proposals for my customers. I could only see a limited amount of prospects just because it took so much time. Since I started using Cost Certified, each quote takes me about 10 minutes tops! I can spend more time actually talking with my customers about their projects and providing better service instead of wasting time estimating. The best part is, the whole proposal is interactive. My customers love it! It gives them the ability to choose their own budget, and I end up having more productive conversations now that they can pick and choose on their own. Cost Certified is so detailed, precise, and professional, that I ended up booking a big project over the phone. That is something that I have never done before in my 4 years in home improvement sales!

The ONLY potential downside is the time it takes to set up. However, just like anything in business, you need to invest before you can make profits. I invested a decent amount of time to understand how the system works and to customize it to my specific projects. The time it has saved me just in the last few months is easily a 5-10x return. This software is an absolute "must have"!

Lewis
Manager in Kanada

Wow, Game-Changer!

Kommentare: This software has really increased efficiencies in my sales cycle while adding huge value through its unique interactive quoting engine. Overall my experience has been excellent, and the feedback from my staff and customers has been amazing!

After years of trying Construction software programs, I've finally found one that works. Cost Certified has been a complete game-changer to my business. I can't say enough good things about this software, but here are some highlights: - Cost Certified is extremely intuitive and easy to use. This is critical for my business if I can't get my staff to buy in and start using a program it doesn't really matter how good the software is. Pretty much anyone can set up the backend of this software with a little bit of time. Once the backend is set up the software is Ipad level simple from a user perspective, which means I can train anyone on it in hours. - Cost Certified has streamlined my sales and estimating process, but cutting estimating time significantly. What once would take an hour now takes 15 minutes. This has allowed me to reduce fixed overhead in my business while raising the profile of my business by allowing me to create truly unique deliverables for my prospective customers - One of the most unique and impressive things about Cost Certified is the ability to create interactive quotes. This function not only allows you to add pictures of the spec products, but it allows customers to upgrade products. I typically have 3-5 upgrades available with every product within my estimate. This is truly a game-changer, not only does it separate me from the competition, but it also puts customers in the driver seat and encourages them to engage with the quote.

I really do not have any negatives. I'm told that the services and capabilities of Cost Certified are going to be expanding in the near future. I am very much looking forward to what will be coming next.

Antwort von CostCertified

Wow, thanks Lewis for such a detailed review. It means so much to us to know we are making this kind of difference.

Bao
Strategic Partner Coordinator in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for customer to use

I liked how each element of the project was quoted in a line by line manner, making it easy for the customer to see which elements of the project could be tweaked to save money.

The thing I liked east was the digital quality of the uploaded site drawings.

Antwort von CostCertified

Thanks Bao for your feedback. We are working on making sure the contractor uploads high quality drawings/images to give the consumer the best possible experience.

Jeffrey

CostCertified- The Next Level

After months of research our Remodeling/Construction Company came across CostCertified and right away we saw something that would not only streamline our estimation process but would also offer our Clients with the best buying experience this industry has to offer at this level. One of the biggest differences with the CostCertified software is the Interactive Proposal which is not only a next level experience for our client but very efficient for our business. This is an absolute win-win! After talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and getting insight on the CostCertified software and the company vision we realize not only is CostCertified next level at the present, especially in terms of Client experience, but their vision for the future will only make the CostCertified experience better for business and client. Thanks for Developing such a Powerful Tool for this industry.

We really like everything about CostCertified and with all the updates coming soon the experience will only get better.

Antwort von CostCertified

Thanks Jeffrey for such great feedback. To know you did your homework, researching so many other products and still ended up choosing CostCertified means a lot to us. We are excited to continue to add to the platform "game changing" features.

James
President/CEO in USA

Great program Excellent team

Kommentare: Cost Certified greatly improved our customer qualification and sales process. The proposals look sweet. The Learning curve for the program is short and easy. Change Orders on this program are Awesome. Easiest change order I have ever created.

Time spent on estimates cut by 60%-80%. Streamlined sales and qualifying customers. Learning curve on this software is short, easy and enjoyable. Excellent support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as our onboarding Coach. Very responsive, professional and knowledgeable. We were using the software almost immediately as it integrated into our business perfectly, unlike other programs we have used.

Looking forward to customer messages so all team members communicate in this program with customer.

Steven
VP Operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It will change the way you do business

Kommentare: CC is awesome. The team behind it is even better. They are attentive, have a well laid out onboarding and customer success process, and guarantee you’ll get the help you need to send out great bids. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was in charge of my onboarding and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my salesman. Both exceptional people.

CC streamlines the sales process. I can capture details with great ease that have eluded us for 20 years. I can take all of the pricing information in my teams head, capture it in CC, and create very detailed and accurate bids. CC is versatile enough to meet the needs of complex remodels and simple paint jobs with ease. The customer is experience is like nothing I’ve seen with other software. Want to make more money through upgrades and correctly priced change orders? Use CC. Is it worth the money? Depends…are you tired of not knowing where every penny goes? Missing things on bids? Can’t remember what you charged last time for that one-off item five years ago? Like redoing the bid ten times because the customer changes their mind necessitating 10 more phone calls? Like looking like every other contractor out there? If you like those things, just stick with your antiquated excel spreadsheet. CC will pay for itself through the upgrades you can build into it and the best customer experience I’ve seen. You’ll see more jobs and be more profitable.

There was a lot to learn. It took me a while to learn the software well enough to make quality bids. I would like to see a a better way of presenting information about my company. We show our licenses, comparison charts, etc to educate our customers to show how our company is different and brings more value to the table than other companies. You can do it in CC, but I’d like a better presentation format.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks Steven for the detailed review. We really appreciate it. And we take your feedback very seriously. We are constantly finding ways to improve the product and user experience so your input is great.

William
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This will help YOU if you are a small business owner.

Kommentare: - Overall this software has been very helpful with estimating jobs quickly and efficently.

- The software is pretty intuitive, but setting up all of the materials and assemblies will take some time. Once you have built a lot of the assemblies, i.e. fences it makes it pretty easy to put together estimates in 20-30 minutes without much hassle. - They support APIs, you just need to work with them. I talked to the development team a bit and was able to use an API to port in customer information which was super helpful. I think CRM is useful, but not inclusive and currently use JobNimbus. - Their Support is phenomenal. I would recommend you talk to them if you have any issues or if you are running into any issues. They will break down some potential options to fix the problem and see how they can work with you. [Sensitive Content ]has been super helpful.

- It is a bit slow at times, but I've been told they are working on that.

Chad

Orion Tradesmen LLC

Kommentare: The ease of quotes. How customizable they can be. The formulas' and margin calculator.

It's a simple setup with customizable features. Take the guess work out of the estimating side of the business. The clients do like the transparences and ease of navigation on reviewed proposals.

The are certain features in the edit side that I don't use, just for the reason that I couldn't see their use or didn't know its purpose, even after applying it to a 'dummy proposal'. I do wish that certain items and assembly's could show itemize cost, while keeping the other item/assembly's hidden.

Taylor

CostCertified Review

Kommentare: The Customer service has been fantastic! the software is difficult to get set up, but once it is set up it is incredible! and the team essentially does the set up for you.

The ability to give our clients options and they can increase or decrease the price of the project with just a click.

How we cannot hide certain values in the estimate preview for clients fully.

Janice
Retail manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Easy to use Updated in real time Detailed all costa

Nothing I found it very easy to use on a daily basis

Chad
Estimator / Designer in Kanada

Chawick's Cost Certified Review

Kommentare: Great experience! I was worried about being able to follow the system but soon realized my high school education would be more than enough to follow the process. They have made it very simple. I didn't need to call the support line. That surprised me!!

Cost Certified changed my life. I've sold landscaping and renovations for over 20 years, 10 years of which for my own company. So many benefits but the one of most value is the savings of time. My customers approve their quotes with a click of a button. No more PDF's or in person signings. I love waking up and looking at my dashboard to see when a customer has approved a project. This alone saves 30min to 3hrs a day. I use to spend 4-8hrs quoting a project. Now, 15-60min quoting 5,000- 300,000.00 projects. You can run an entire business with this software. It probably would have saved my marriage as my wife did the books...not fun nor should you mix business with family. If I had this software 10 years ago I would still have my own business and would still be married. It has a place for your customers contact info including a call your customer or email them button...So good. Automatically moves your customer to the approved/sold column and sends and an invoices with one click. It even creates a Tax statement eliminating most of my accounting my needs. Upgrades & options. I love this feature. it allows the customer to be in charge of the final price. When I sell a patio, I start with cheap standard, grey boring concrete. They browse through the options and get to decide if they want to upgrade. I have never liked upgrades or options until now because I don't have to do any extra work. 1500 Characters is not enough to talk about the benefits. It will change your life!

It's so much better than what I use to do....excel quote files and folders and pdfs. Maybe add a calendar? I love that i can include a picture with any item in a quote but the ability to add a video would be next level.

Antwort von CostCertified

Thanks Chadwick for your review. Again, it's knowing how much our product is making a difference in people's lives/businesses that keeps us incredibly motivated. We really appreciate the time you've taken to let us know the positive impact CostCertified has had on you and your company.

Nashaly
Manager in USA

The Future is here!

Kommentare: I will like to congratulate the team behind all of this. Great work. This team has made my life so much easier I hope it can be the same for all of the people trying out this software as well.

What I most like about this product is to organize and to easy it is to use once you learn how it works. It helps to keep track of your expenses. I just truly love everything about this product. The upgrades on the estimates that YOUR clients can select themselves without you having to go back and make the changes.

Nothing bad to say. I have taken the course to help me understand all of the software.

Antwort von CostCertified

Wow, thanks Nashaly for such a great review. Honestly, it's seeing reviews like this that keep us motivated day in and day out to create the best possible product in the construction industry. Thank you so much for taking the time to share and you have just made our entire team's day/week that much better. And yes, we have so much more coming to add even more value to the platform.

Chelsea
Director of Care in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Nothing like this in industry and FREE!

Kommentare: It’s been amazing to use a software that simplifies the construction and renovating industry while I’m navigating renovating our home. Being able to have the assurance that knowing my payments are protected and a guarantee that you’ll have trusted estimates. I especially love being able to pick my own finishing touches in real-time. So simple and genius!!

Ease of use. Quick response time. User friendly.

I wish I would’ve known about it previously!

Antwort von CostCertified

Thanks Chelsea for the kind words. We definitely think we have something special that hasn't been seen in the construction industry. We hope more people will use CostCertified for a better experience.

Jason

Explore Kitchens trusts CostCertified

CostCertified.com has helped our kitchen remodeling and general contractor formulas. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great guy and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] account rep has been terrific.

We do feel at this time any more features or benefits need to added

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks Jason! Appreciate the review and excited to see how CostCertified is helping your company.

Owner in Kanada

New User

Kommentare: It has really helped cutting down on the time it takes to do a full, professional quote that clients can view and determine what is included in their project.

Easy to learn and adapt to. Helpful in quoting job. A real time saver to work with.

Nothing bad about the program. Performing as promised!

Thanks Michael!

Ryan
Contractor/Custom Builder in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Estimating tool of the future

Kommentare: Great company to deal with, interactive end product for customer and The ability to provide quotes in an efficient and timely manor

Once you input your suppliers and costs the program consistently provides competitive, accurate quotes. And the customer has a very detailed, interactive breakdown of product and pricing.

Took a little time to adjust and input out costs. But once they are imputed you’re set.

Antwort von CostCertified

Thanks Ryan for the review.

Gaétan
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

GRC Review

Kommentare: Great experience using it.

Quick way to see details of the cost plus it is secure and easy to provide feedback and to sign.

Overall, nothing to add to the application as is working fine.