Über HUI

Platform for startups, freelancers and investors with 19 different tools to launch their business.

Erfahre mehr über HUI

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie HUI bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Emmanuelle D.
Emmanuelle D.
HR Manager in Italien

Liquid Plaftorm Collaboration

Kommentare: I use HUI every day for my job. I just have to log into HUI without logg me in many software.
I can manage my planning, my team, my board, my data base, my project, my clients, my suppliers and to follow perfomance of business thank to analytics and custom them.

- it is complete with all the apps necessary for the management of a startup / SME. - the sharing of the material and information is easy - integrated management of all company functions in a single software - I can to work anywhere with anyone - It's a desk virtual - I sincronize my planning with google calendar

- I would add color customization and a clock

Luigi R.
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform and community

Kommentare: very useful and usable, smart integration between all the apps of HUI. GREAT tool and community.

I've been using tons of saas software in the last 20 years, but I've never found such a smart set of tools to manage all the business areas, functions and processes of my companies. As incubator and accelerator, I need to monitor every input (activity, milestone, todo, business opportunity, e-mail campaign, fundraising opportunity, supplier, etc...) and output (eco-financial and all kinds of performance KPIs) and HUI give me a crystal-clear vision and control of all my companies and investments (more than 50).

If HUI gives me a mobile app and desktop app, it could be great.

Privacy junior specialist in Italien
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Future will be different!

About positives point of view, the first thing i would say is that every "islander" has the opportunity to work from home. A greater attention it's given to the goals and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The possibility to work in a dynamic, transparent, innovative and collaborative environment is extremely motivational and also give you the ability to better manage your time and improve work-life balance. HUI is a liquid collaboration platform that uses SaaS (software as a service) and has 19 apps that allow you to manage all your business functions and to network with other startuppers, colleagues, professionals, influencers, investors and any other player in the ecosystem of international innovation. In this community, you’ll be able to compare yourself with high-level professionals to better manage your business.

The ony negative note is that i would have liked more attention to the tutorials, because it is true that the platform is extremely intuitive but for a neophyte it may not be quite so simple.

Giovanni R.
Art Director in Italien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

La svolta

5 letztes Jahr

La completa totalità di copertura di ogni aspetto del tuo lavoro. Tante App e widget per migliorare il monitoring delle attività e il loro andamento. Aspetto Social in grado di creare connessioni con tantissimi utenti e professionisti. Sistema di messaggistica comodo e pratico. Nonostante venissi da Slack, Trello e Asana la differenza non si sente per nulla se non in meglio sotto l'aspetto monitoring.

In generale funziona tutto alla grande essendo però un software molto complesso e strutturato necessita di una formazione specifica sotto determinati aspetti.

Paolo P.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HUI is a wonderful software

Kommentare: I'm a startupper and I need a software that allows working with my team, without limitations of time and location. Most of all, I use it because it allows having an overview of every single arm of the company: product, market, public relations and so on. I believe HUI is very useful for those who want to be free from standard range working hours and, at the same time, want to work with people wherever they are in the world.

I absolutely appreciate the Gantt scheme, that permit an easy and overall overview of the projects.

There are not cons about this software.

Arianna P.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A nice experience

Kommentare: My experience on HUI has been very positive, it is the first time that I have used this type of system but I have found it effective.

The thing that was most useful to me was the GANTT which allowed me to follow all the startup's activities.

I didn't have any big problems, only sometimes problems with my email and sometimes I wasn't sure where to look for files or where to put them.

Mario D.
Developer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's Great!

Kommentare: Project Managment, Mail sending, Task scheduling, Docs sharing, etc, etc

It's fast It's easy to use No need of tutorial

Nothing bad to say. Never had any problem

Andrea I.
CFO in Italien

BEST ALL-IN-ONE PLATFORM

Hui is the best integrated platform to manage your business. As a startupper I needed to be able to manage all processes centrally, in order to work with databases for fundrising, communicate with shareholders, create business opportunities and administratively manage the startup. Hui does it in a simple and intuitive way.

Give us mobile app! Most of the time I travel and I would be able to manage efficiently my tasks by phone.

Fabrizio P.
Advisor in Italien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrated business processes

Kommentare: Very useful to manage teams working on remote basis

Make it possibile to manage all of company’s processes with one product

It could be useful to integrate more communication features (videoconferences, istant messaging ) in the platform

Ottavia Z.
HR Assistant in Italien
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, innovative, fast!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am fully remote worker and I am able to solve any problems on HUI. Specifically, thanks to the Humans App, it is so easy to identify competences of my candidates and run all the activities related to recruiting and selection. Thanks HUI!

HUI is simply awesome. I enjoy organizing my work using the Projects App by creating Milestones and my To Dos. I never lose track of my activities and objectives. It is so useful also for team projects. For example, you can assign tasks to members and communicate fastly. There is an app for every single area of the company. It connects every person of Enry's Island and its ecosystem.

No cons. Just highly recommended.

Davide C.
UX designer in Italien

Great all-in-one tool for business

Kommentare: HUI improves the daily organization of work. HUI allows you to centralize all the contents necessary for the business in a single tool, and allows the archiving of contents, useful in the long term

Hui is easy to use. Gantt and ToDo management are the most useful functions, in my opinion. Also Google Calendar integration is very helpful.

There is nothing missing from Hui about both business and everyday task management.