Über Square Online

Square Online Store ermöglicht es kleinen und mittelgroßen Shops, ihr Geschäft mit einer professionellen E-Commerce-Website und integrierten Tools auszubauen

Erfahre mehr über Square Online

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Square Online bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rick H.
Rick H.
Director of Sales in Kanada

A godsend for the restaurant industry.

Kommentare: Our customer used to sell physical gift cards through Costco and saw tens of thousands of dollars of cashflow and business through that channel. Covid 19 killed his physical gift card business. Not only did Square come to the rescue, it made online purchase a snap with their web portal and email fulfillment. We were able to generate tens of thousands of dollars in gift card sales and put the whole process into play within minutes. It was literally a money machine during the Christmas Season.

We were able to implement a digital gift card program for our restaurant clients in minutes. We don't use Square for regular in-person credit card processing at all we simply set up the online digital gift cards in the weeks leading up to Christmas and generated tens of thousands of dollars in cash-flow for the client and guaranteed business in the weeks that would follow our Covid-19 holiday lockdown. It is so fast and easy every consumer facing company should do it. Your customer gets their digital gift card immediately and the business gets cash in about 48 hours. They make it super-simple to track the cards and redeem outside of your POS and conventional payment processing system. It doesn't matter who you use for your payment processing. It is simple and fast to add Square just for their digital gift cards.

Wish I had discovered how easy implementing a gift card program was sooner. There are no Cons as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter what POS or payment processor you use now. There is room to add Square for gift cards to any operation. The percentage they charge for payment processing is twice what the mainstream processors charge, but there is ZERO cost associated with selling or redeeming the gift card so for many companies it works out to be much cheaper than other gift card programs.

Caretha R.
Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Review For Square

Kommentare: Great ! Experience and they are top the line merchant services that I have ever known.
I look forward to more upgrades like Weebly and more of their great , convenient , easy to use, feature and services.

The merchant service fit my business industry, products and services. The upgrade of services and feature are awesome!

Need a easy shipping on the online website shipping admin with the weight, shipping prices and a easier one time payment link just for businesses without the campaign because it is political. So make a separate link that fits embed code on the features and make it easier to embed. And I can not receive what ever business sales amount of a purchase over 50,000.00 each transactions. I have to make partial payments through the website for one purchase transaction (For Example: if a sale is 115,000 and the transaction only excepts 50,000.00 per transaction; so there will have to be 3 purchase transactions. That's horrible. I need only one transaction per purchase at any price and they can still add other purchases if selected and add to total.

Eric A.
Eric A.
Small Business Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Robust Site Management for Small Businesses

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall enjoy it and won't change from it for now. Since we've opened, we've had no down time related to hosting issues, would reccomend.

Ease of use was the biggest draw to this product. Everything was a breeze to setup and was able to start selling our products within minutes of uploading photos and descriptions, couldn't be easier.

The software lacked the robustness of others. As far as features, some are limited in functionality where others had some small glitches.

Benjamin L.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has some great features, but also plenty of glitches

Kommentare: Overall, Square Online has improved a lot since we started using it at the end of 2019. We love the delivery and curbside pickup features. There are still improvements that could be made, like setting up a subscription program to encourage recurring orders. Most of the features are pretty basic (customer loyalty program, 'similar items', etc.) - we wish there was more ability to customize features so they better meet our needs.

Creating our website through Square Online was pretty easy, especially for someone without a background in web design. The inventory management features and integration with Square POS is great!

Just beware, there seem to be a lot of bugs with Square Online and getting ahold of customer service via phone is not easy. You have to jump through several hoops before they will give you a phone number to call. This can be very frustrating when the website is having an issue that needs immediate attention. Once you do get ahold of customer service, if your issue is not deemed 'high priority' it can take them weeks/months to fix it, if they ever do at all.

Travis B.
owner in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Self-made concerns

Kommentare: it really just depends on a persons mood

I like how its so easy to transfer funds.

the customer support is absolute trash. contact rate.

Gina F.
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, flexible and intuitive

Kommentare: Nothing but thumbs up overall. We have used several other POS programs and by far think the value of Square can't be beat.

Ease of use and an excellent support team makes Square Online a fabulous option. The templates are designed to look good on both desktops and mobile devices. Very modern and intuitive. Super easy to set up and learn. Integration with Square Retail catalog is good.

I wish I could copy design elements from one web page to another. The template layouts are also a bit restrictive. Would be nice to have CSS access to fully customize. Would also like the item description to sync with Square Retail without losing the design elements.

Laura B.
C.E.Doe in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

I love this site and it's features

Kommentare: I love how overrall easy it is to use Square from the initial taking of payment, organization of reports and invoicing and the value you get for a nominal price.

Great value for the money, templates make starting up easier than you can imagine, time saving and organization right at your fingertips.

Some editing features are difficult to understand when adding pages or sections to online platform. Would like to see more instructions or easier to understand instructions when adding products and customization to pages and sections.

Jessica S.
Photographer in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Excellant Switch

Kommentare: I used paywall and stripe before finding square. Square is QUICK to get your money to you and will take contracts into consideration when a client disputes, which is really great. Customer service is hard to get to, you have to go through a series of articles to find help & there is no one to actually talk to when you can't find the answer int he articles.

I like how easy it is to add a customer & create/send/edit invoices for them.

I wish square was compatible with my online gallery service (pixieset) and I wish that I could see invoices from HoneyBook in my square dashboard! It is difficult having everything in different sites.

Kathleen P.

POM’s Review

Easy to use, affordable, quick to manage inventory, professional templates.

I wish there were a multi-select option when Bulk Editing items onto the website (as in, putting in category and marking visible at the same time).

Founder in USA

Square Review

Kommentare: Been using Square online in terms of website building, CRM marketing and getting clients on board with a subscription service.

Really enjoy the point of sale software & hardware, the invoicing ability and the CRM tools that are available with the marketing tools that you can subscribe for.

The inability to do instant transfers until you've processed a certain amount of payments, payroll fees being deducted per payment versus per service.

Trina R.
Artist / Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Square reminds me of Google when it was an early start up

Kommentare: Square has been a game changer for me in terms of running my business. I worked with professional developers to try to come up with a website in which I could sell my artwork and it was impossible. Square has allowed me to have a great portfolio and shop that is affordable and simple to use. You're doing great, and I have been very happy with the incremental improvements over time.

Square reminds me of Google when it was an early start up - I say this because I remember how clean and polished google was compared to other search engines and tech companies at the time. Square is no different - they have things down to a science, and make it extremely easy to sell items and run a business. There is no other service like it. And I appreciate that they don't gouge the price with fees and confusing extra subscriptions like Ebay or Etsy. That would be a major turn off for me. Simply put, I love how clean Square is to use. No Drama.

I wish there were more website templates to choose from, but this is a minor complaint. It's really a good service either way. Also, it would be nice if Square could allow for purchases of direct downloads. This has been a feature in the works for literally years and I think it should be a priority. Artists like me can't sell printables or patterns until this feature is reinstated!

Kristina L.
Small Businesses Owner in USA

User Friendly Set Up

Kommentare: I actually completed my site, have it up and running and am making sales! It’s a huge accomplishment to have been able to get this done! Square made it easy to navigate and was there for me when I had questions. They did not ignore my issues and kept in touch until things were fixed.

This is the mist user friendly software I have found. I have tried others and given up. But I completed my website on Square!

I’d like more creative options. To be able to soften edges of photos, create different shaped photos. More fonts to choose from and colors. Ability to make sections smaller and move wording around in more of the free space.

Scott A.
Musik, Selbstständig

An Affordable Option for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Square Online has provided the most effective and affordable option for a growing small business that cannot afford the hefty price tags of other systems.

Square Online is a decent system that integrates well with the Square Retail POS. Managing inventory is generally easy although more features could be added consistent with our industry. Square stepped up its game by offering more options during the pandemic such as enhanced marketing tools, sales channel integrations with Facebook and an additional fulfillment method to offer to clients. Marketing features are decent, and the convenience of mobile apps is convenient when on the go.

Square needs to consider businesses that offer rentals. There can be improvements to better manage rental inventory and sales. Also, many manufacturers in our industry require that sale prices not be listed on e-commerce platforms. Square Online should add a "Call for Price" option.

Stephanie H.
Owner/Head of Hospitality & Sales in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use for Professional New Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, I’ve been pleased with my experience with Square. I was glad to be able to re-negotiate my processing fee earlier this year, and the online store was really helpful during the beginning of the pandemic.

My business features both a retail store and a distribution branch, and being able to manage both areas of my business through Square has been wonderfully helpful, especially during my first year of business. The user interface is intuitive and easy-to-use for my staff, and adding and deleting items from the sale screen is quick and easy. Keeping my distribution items separately categorized and off of the retail display makes managing both parts of my business even easier.

I’ve had some issues with taxes being calculated properly, as I have tax applied to some items and not others. When I calculate what this should be on my own versus what Square says, the numbers haven’t always matched up. Also, getting photos to appear on the same item across devices (Square register, Square app, Square online) hasn’t always worked and has required me to upload the image for a second time or to change the image format.

Tanya S.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Why you should go with Square

Kommentare: I love that I can post new products to my website and then tag them on my social media platforms all within 5 min. It just makes sooo many things simpler.

The ease of setting up my website was amazing!!! I had no website design experience prior to setting mine up. It was so easy. I just followed the prompts and read some of the tips and voilà! I have an amazing website!! I get compliments from my customers all time on how nice my website looks. They are absolutely amazed that I didn’t myself with no prior experience. If I can do this anyone can!!

I can’t really think of anything that sticks out to me that I don’t like. The few issues that I’ve had were usually my error or not quite understanding what was needed. Just like with any computer software once you learn it and get familiar with it it’s a breeze.

Kimmy W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Solid platform for a basic online store

Kommentare: My overall experience with Square Online is very positive because it made it super easy and cheap to create a basic online store. I was also already familiar with the dashboard because of other Square products so it was easy to use for me. However, if you want to do anything personalized or include more complicated features, Square can make it difficult.

This is an awesome product for small start-up businesses. You can do a ton with the free plan and the customer service has always been super helpful in my experience. You can literally build a working online store for free, however, to get the domain you have to pay monthly. The footer and header are already made for you and they look really professional and nice. You create the pages based on pre-made elements which makes it really easy.

The design of the website is pretty strict, you can't add much of your own designs or layouts. You have to make your ideas fit their layouts. Domain transferring was difficult, but the customer service helped. The embedded automatic forms sometimes don't work (I wouldn't get notified by all the submissions on my website). It can also be difficult to navigate the website in the editing portal.

Lakeya S.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Perfect for small businesses

Square is user friendly and reasonably priced. I’ve tried other systems and ultimately came back to Square every time.

Square is a little difficult to integrate with websites that are built on other platforms but overall still the best to use.

Chris D.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I’ll never go back to a “typical” credit card processor again

Kommentare: During this time where people are still a little wary of dining in restaurants, square online has been a vital tool in helping me serve customers through delivery and pickup.

I love almost everything about square. The way it catalogs all of my merchandise to the ease of access for customer info, do building my website to managing payroll and the loyalty program that engages my customers and makes shopping with me more fun for them.

There really isn’t much I can think of here, square really packs a punch but they could add a “processing fee” option where we can pass the credit card processing percentage on to the customer and remove it as a “cash incentive”

Michelle B.
manager in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long Times Square Supporter

Kommentare: Pretty great for all the years we have used it and it has improved since we started using it!

Easy to setup - and easy to train staff!

Customer merging issues, some reporting issues

Thomas B.
Owner/Relief Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The only software I’ll use

You can run your entire business through Square. E-commerce, storefront, payroll, marketing, team management and inventory management.

A little in the pricey side but still worth it. Getting in touch with customer service is not easy.

Alyssa F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best for small business!

Implementing Square was the easiest way to get my small business off the ground. Whag started as just a plug in card reader on my phone has now evolved into a brick and mortar retail storefront with an awesome online presence and shopping cart. The ease of installation and setup is what I love most about Square. It's accessible and intuitive.

I wish Square would accept EBT transactions. Otherwise, I have very few hiccups with the system. And it's constantly being updated to implement new features requested by its users.

Andrea W.
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Square Is The Perfect Site For Publishing

Kommentare: I have used Square almost from the moment I founded our press. It is easy to navigate, easy for a web master to add or subtract books, and so easy for our readers to purchase a book or even many books at one time. The site feels very safe to both us and to our purchasers. I also particularly like how quickly payments come in and are clear. I gave up other sites when I began to employ Square. I can't begin to say how very happy I have been with Square in infinite ways!

In the world of publishing, there are countless ways to access or sell books and magazines. Square makes it easy to place a book up for sale on our site, with full description. Too, the purchasers are able to access the book for purchase even if they are not very familiar with computers or purchase sites.

It might be a tad easier to work with a template that allows for some changes editorially. For example, there is not a Free Shipping button.

Kandace R.
Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Square is great!

Kommentare: I don’t use it that much.

I love all the functions and being able to keep track of all my clients and check them out and get them rescheduled so quickly!

I wish there was a better way to switch between locations on the appointment app

Savannah M.
Cosmetologist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Easy and affordable online service

Kommentare: I love square I’ve been using it for 6+ Years now and it’s easy. I love That they offer square capital and it comes ar all the right times

I love the ability to check out a client and book a client within the same app. I love that I can Access transactions and reports right from my phone

The ability to book with a credit card for no shows and allowing us to choose what’s being charged and making sure the card is legit

Amber G.
Owner/Manager in USA

Great All-In-One Product for Small Business

Kommentare: Overall I am throughly impressed and satisfied with Square. It is my understanding that the few issues I have with them they are in the process of releasing at some date in the future.

The overall ease of use is pretty simple. I also love having everything I need in one place. Payroll, POS, website, Google integration and so much more!

There is currently no pay in 4 option, which I feel hurts a retail business like mine.