Über Square Online

Square Online Store ermöglicht es kleinen und mittelgroßen Shops, ihr Geschäft mit einer professionellen E-Commerce-Website und integrierten Tools auszubauen

Erfahre mehr über Square Online

I love all the functions and being able to keep track of all my clients and check them out and get them rescheduled so quickly.

Occasionally I have connectivity issues. If you don't have a chip reader, sometimes it's difficult because a lot of cards are starting to be chip only.

Bewertungen zu Square Online

Square Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Square Online bereits verwendet?

Janiece

Rick
Rick
Director of Sales in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A godsend for the restaurant industry.

Kommentare: Our customer used to sell physical gift cards through Costco and saw tens of thousands of dollars of cashflow and business through that channel. Covid 19 killed his physical gift card business. Not only did Square come to the rescue, it made online purchase a snap with their web portal and email fulfillment. We were able to generate tens of thousands of dollars in gift card sales and put the whole process into play within minutes. It was literally a money machine during the Christmas Season.

We were able to implement a digital gift card program for our restaurant clients in minutes. We don't use Square for regular in-person credit card processing at all we simply set up the online digital gift cards in the weeks leading up to Christmas and generated tens of thousands of dollars in cash-flow for the client and guaranteed business in the weeks that would follow our Covid-19 holiday lockdown. It is so fast and easy every consumer facing company should do it. Your customer gets their digital gift card immediately and the business gets cash in about 48 hours. They make it super-simple to track the cards and redeem outside of your POS and conventional payment processing system. It doesn't matter who you use for your payment processing. It is simple and fast to add Square just for their digital gift cards.

Wish I had discovered how easy implementing a gift card program was sooner. There are no Cons as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter what POS or payment processor you use now. There is room to add Square for gift cards to any operation. The percentage they charge for payment processing is twice what the mainstream processors charge, but there is ZERO cost associated with selling or redeeming the gift card so for many companies it works out to be much cheaper than other gift card programs.

Cassidy
Owner & Opperator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square has been a great place to grow my online presence through the years

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed my square experience, I have learned a lot about building a site and creating the image in my head into real life. It is affordable for my needs and square as a whole has many resources outside of the online platform that I utilize so it make a great one stop shop.

I love most that it is so easy to learn on and utilize. It has been a great help in creating my online platform and landing page for clients. I have been able to create a site that matches my brand perfectly and over time has grown with me. The price points as well are great and truly adjustable to what you need in the moment. If you are just starting out and only need the domain you can do that, if you want more as you grow you can do that too. It is a great place to learn new skills and create what's in your mind, especially if this process is all new to you.

Right now I am expanding into a blog and they have a story feature that is suppose to be their version of a blog. It would say this is the thing I would like to see expand a bit, it is not as easily customizable. For example I can only put in one picture at the top and then the rest is text. I don't have the ability to add more pics. This is a new feature though so if you looking to only do a blog as you business I would look to a site that is more geared towards that. If you looking for a place to just build a site though with products or services then this is a great resource.

Kierstin
Owner director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square online is much better than other platforms.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Square is easy to setup easy for people to tap there card I have been using Square for over 4 years and i have never had any difficulty with it

It helps my business by selling more products and classes with ease.

I cant think of any critical feedback Square is a very user-friendly app/website

Jeff
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Unauthorized charges to my clients - Apparently no big deal to Square.

Kommentare: I have been with Square for several months now and hoped to have them handling all the payment processing for the three businesses my wife and I own. After these recent encounters with "support", however, I'm seriously wondering whether that is a good idea.

Square has an excellent user interface (Dashboard) and all the services I need ... I really like it when all is going smoothly. But I take double-charging my clients very seriously and apparently Square doesn't.

One of my websites is an information portal that is paid for by monthly subscription. I used a Wordpress plugin that was not the best solution for interacting with Square and came to the conclusion I needed to change ... so I Deactivated the software on my site and revoked the software's authorization (ability to connect) in my Square account. A month later, charges are still being processed for subscriptions made through the old software, so my clients are now being double-billed.I have now called twice about how to stop this. In both calls I was transferred multiple times (spoke to at least five people in each call). When I finally got to someone who was willing to try to address this, both individuals came to the conclusion that there was nothing they could do to stop the unauthorized charges, and both promised me that someone who doesn't take calls would get back to me.Nobody has ever followed up after either of these calls.

Caretha
Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Review For Square

Kommentare: Great ! Experience and they are top the line merchant services that I have ever known.
I look forward to more upgrades like Weebly and more of their great , convenient , easy to use, feature and services.

The merchant service fit my business industry, products and services. The upgrade of services and feature are awesome!

Need a easy shipping on the online website shipping admin with the weight, shipping prices and a easier one time payment link just for businesses without the campaign because it is political. So make a separate link that fits embed code on the features and make it easier to embed. And I can not receive what ever business sales amount of a purchase over 50,000.00 each transactions. I have to make partial payments through the website for one purchase transaction (For Example: if a sale is 115,000 and the transaction only excepts 50,000.00 per transaction; so there will have to be 3 purchase transactions. That's horrible. I need only one transaction per purchase at any price and they can still add other purchases if selected and add to total.

Gina
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, flexible and intuitive

Kommentare: Nothing but thumbs up overall. We have used several other POS programs and by far think the value of Square can't be beat.

Ease of use and an excellent support team makes Square Online a fabulous option. The templates are designed to look good on both desktops and mobile devices. Very modern and intuitive. Super easy to set up and learn. Integration with Square Retail catalog is good.

I wish I could copy design elements from one web page to another. The template layouts are also a bit restrictive. Would be nice to have CSS access to fully customize. Would also like the item description to sync with Square Retail without losing the design elements.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Review

Kommentare: Been using Square online in terms of website building, CRM marketing and getting clients on board with a subscription service.

Really enjoy the point of sale software & hardware, the invoicing ability and the CRM tools that are available with the marketing tools that you can subscribe for.

The inability to do instant transfers until you've processed a certain amount of payments, payroll fees being deducted per payment versus per service.

Eric
Eric
Small Business Owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Robust Site Management for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall enjoy it and won't change from it for now. Since we've opened, we've had no down time related to hosting issues, would reccomend.

Ease of use was the biggest draw to this product. Everything was a breeze to setup and was able to start selling our products within minutes of uploading photos and descriptions, couldn't be easier.

The software lacked the robustness of others. As far as features, some are limited in functionality where others had some small glitches.

Amber
Amber
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I made a quick website since I was already using their POS and appointments

Kommentare: Easy and satisfying to use. It's not as customizable as SquareSpace, but it looks good and integrates with a decent amount of third party apps.

I like how easy it was to create a simple website that looks good and works well with little issue.

Square Online is meant to go along with their other services, such as POS, inventory management, online shops, appointments, etc. It's not trying to be highly customizable, but it is just customizable enough to do a fine job for most small businesses.

Darcy
admin in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Square Online

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This is a great way to help me and my customers with easy payment. i have never had a complaint. I have also purchased stuff from others that use square and its just wonderful for everyone.

I dont have many cons, the easy of Square Online is so fantastic

Luccia
Owner/Roaster in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Good all-around business support

Kommentare: Pretty good.

The ease with which customers can place orders.

The inability to change the size of product images. The refusal of Square to allow the printing of orders so they can function as packing lists is ridiculous. The current third-party, "solution," is costly and does not work at all.

Abhyona
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

It does what it says it’ll do!

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy square, it does what it supposed to do and I can’t really complain.

I really like squares booking platform, the ease of which customers can access the site, select a service, and book an appointment. I also like the fact that excepting payment is very easy, not as time consuming as other platforms or means, and allows me to efficiently and effectively check out clients upon completion of their service.

The thing I like least about this software is that I am unable to customize text messaging. Having the ability to customize text messaging is important for my business as it allows me to further extend my brand voice via text communications to clients. I also dislike the fact that I am unable to pick and choose what types of services require a contract and which ones do not. I would also love to have the feature to implement a questionnaire for new clients or existing clients to learn a little bit more about them prior to their service.

Trina
Artist / Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Square reminds me of Google when it was an early start up

Kommentare: Square has been a game changer for me in terms of running my business. I worked with professional developers to try to come up with a website in which I could sell my artwork and it was impossible. Square has allowed me to have a great portfolio and shop that is affordable and simple to use. You're doing great, and I have been very happy with the incremental improvements over time.

Square reminds me of Google when it was an early start up - I say this because I remember how clean and polished google was compared to other search engines and tech companies at the time. Square is no different - they have things down to a science, and make it extremely easy to sell items and run a business. There is no other service like it. And I appreciate that they don't gouge the price with fees and confusing extra subscriptions like Ebay or Etsy. That would be a major turn off for me. Simply put, I love how clean Square is to use. No Drama.

I wish there were more website templates to choose from, but this is a minor complaint. It's really a good service either way. Also, it would be nice if Square could allow for purchases of direct downloads. This has been a feature in the works for literally years and I think it should be a priority. Artists like me can't sell printables or patterns until this feature is reinstated!

Lakeya
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Perfect for small businesses

Square is user friendly and reasonably priced. I’ve tried other systems and ultimately came back to Square every time.

Square is a little difficult to integrate with websites that are built on other platforms but overall still the best to use.

Andrea
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Square Is The Perfect Site For Publishing

Kommentare: I have used Square almost from the moment I founded our press. It is easy to navigate, easy for a web master to add or subtract books, and so easy for our readers to purchase a book or even many books at one time. The site feels very safe to both us and to our purchasers. I also particularly like how quickly payments come in and are clear. I gave up other sites when I began to employ Square. I can't begin to say how very happy I have been with Square in infinite ways!

In the world of publishing, there are countless ways to access or sell books and magazines. Square makes it easy to place a book up for sale on our site, with full description. Too, the purchasers are able to access the book for purchase even if they are not very familiar with computers or purchase sites.

It might be a tad easier to work with a template that allows for some changes editorially. For example, there is not a Free Shipping button.

Summer-Rain
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daily User & Pretty Happy

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with being able to use this to streamline my business everyday.

I like that it is user friendly and easy to have multiple employees using at the same time.

That there are still features with the payroll and team members that don’t work well or make sense. Difficult to navigate and set up. I would appreciate a marked shipped button for invoices.

Rhonda
Business Owner in USA

Square Online Exceeds Expectations

Kommentare: Square online continues to impress me. The website looks good and is easy for a customer to use. I don't have to spend a fortune on it and I don't have to be tech savvy!

I love that everything is integrated! The POS, mobile and website it is a GREAT value for the cost! I also love that the software is continually improved upon to make the systems even more seamless.

Amazingly, the con is also all of the integration. It took me several phone calls to figure out how I could allow a 3rd party to help me with the SEO aspect without giving them the keys to the ship! I did finally reach someone that helped me with that but in the end, I decided that putting so much thought into SEO is slightly overrated and I decided to just utilize the default and write great descriptions in the first place.

Colleen
Manage School Apparel Shop in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Gross Catholic Spirit Store

Kommentare: The overall experience with Square Online had been good. I really enjoy using it, not too difficult to use. Square gives me a lot of data and charts that I use at meeting to do an overall performance of the store.

Online ordering and inventory are most impact feature.

The feature that I feel could be improved are set up, it was hard to understand how to add items. Variation was hard to set up. An explanation that could pop up when you click over it would be helpful to understand what the feature is used for. The feature page online I would like to be able to manipulate more to make it my own, would like to see more options in this area like adjusting logos that I uploaded and being able to move the boxes that you click on to use.

Fred
Militär, Selbstständig

Finally a Website that is easy to use.

Kommentare: My time is important. I dont want to spend my time building or redesigning pages, I want to spend it with my products. Getting them described, priced and listed.

The ability to add multiple photos and contiually edit photos is probably what I like best. Description of product tells only some about the product. Buyers want to see it. I can easily edit the photos and rearrange them for renewed interest.

My products need a numbering system that a buyer can easily see and add when asking me questions about the product. Many customers want to use Pay Pal.

Scott
owner in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Log Cabin Review

Kommentare: Very Good

Ease of use, free reader and initially lower cost.

The added per transaction fee. When I signed in, there was no per transaction fee. I see fruits at Farmers' Market which means relatively low sales per transaction.

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for small businesses

Very easy to use. Affordable. Good customer support.

The price for their POS subscription, on top of taking a processing fee is a bit much. Sometimes customer service isn't available during major issues.

Travis
owner in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Self-made concerns

Kommentare: it really just depends on a persons mood

I like how its so easy to transfer funds.

the customer support is absolute trash. contact rate.

Madeline
Chief cook in USA

Square unboxed

Kommentare: Basically good.

Ability to get my product out in the online platform.

At times, for me, it is really not user friendly. Instruction on “how to “ aren’t smooth, and are complicated.

Vanessa
Hairdresser in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Keep up the good work

The software is easy to use and was easy to integrate with my business. I like the available products and features available.

I have difficulty checking out directly from appointments. The reader connection is tricky. I need to forget the device and reset the reader when the connection is bad. I can't connect from Bluetooth in settings, and I can not use it with multiple devices.

Carrie
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good product for the price

Easy to set up and use and it syncs with your Square POS system. You can offer shipping, pick up, or delivery.

It’s missing some features that would be helpful like more coupon variety, an ability to print a packing slip prior to purchasing shipping. But overall it’s great for a small business getting their feet wet in e-commerce.