SilverSky Managed Security Services Erfahrungen

Über SilverSky Managed Security Services

Managed security platform that includes monitoring and management of security infrastructure around the clock.

Erfahre mehr über SilverSky Managed Security Services

Like most managed services, you don't get a lot of hands on interaction with threat assessments.

Bewertungen zu SilverSky Managed Security Services

SilverSky Managed Security Services hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SilverSky Managed Security Services bereits verwendet?

senior consultant in USA

Managed Security Services

we have been using silversky Managed Security Services over 3 years and love it very much. the services is very stable and we used it daily.

dont have phone app to allow user to connect to the CO-LO. its will be a plus if there is a phone APP to allow the VPN connection.

Christy C.
EVP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of our favorite vendors

Kommentare: I think i did that in the Pros question. We enjoy a very positive working relationship with SilverSky! In every way!

We enjoy Silver Sky's commitment to quality service. As a financial institution, security is our priority, and it is very meaningful when we know every time we call we get a person, who has the answer. When we have a project, it gets DONE - we don't have to call and follow-up. Actually they keep US on OUR toes. We have tried to do some of this in house, and it is even more cost effective to use Silver Sky - AND a better product! They know what they are doing, and have a team of engineers at our fingertips. Worth everything!

I honestly can't think of a single negative thing, or bad experience we've had in all the years we've used them. If I had to choose something it would be - please quit changing the name!

David N.
Network Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great products that brings peace of mind

Kommentare: We use this product for Firewall and Content Filtering and I have been thrilled with it. They provide easy to use interfaces and work quickly to get issues resolved.

They offer top notch security that gives me complete confidence that my network is being protected. We have never had any issues with the product (firewall and content filtering) and questions are always resolved fully.

Communication can be a little slow and not very user friendly

Tracy S.
VP / IT in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Security at it's Finest

Silversky does an excellent job of managing the security of our environment. I always get a call if anything unusual is happening in our firewall, systems, etc. If I need a change made, they are always there to help! The firewalls at all of my locations work as they should and need very little, if any, intervention from IT.

I have had no issues with Silversky's Managed Security Services at all.

Terry W.
IT Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Protection Comes With A Cost

Kommentare: Vigilant, professional, and easy to work with.

Knowing that our network is protected by one of the best managed security services available.

Primarily the cost of the service. It's expensive, but these days you need the best protection you can find. However, the cost of a security event can easily outweigh the cost of the service.

Dennis L.
VP of IT in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Managed Security

Kommentare: I have worked with SilverSky, not BAE Systems, for almost 20 years. Again, I like the real person interaction and knowledgeable support team, and responsive. Again, there were times the support person lacks the passion to help (having a don't care mentality).

Instant alerts, real person support, and knowledgeable support team.

Pricy and sometimes, support lacks caring and passion for our needs (what is good for us).

Natalie C.
Project Manager in USA

Incredible Support Team

It's like having our own in house security team. We just email or call and someone immediately assists us.

Sometimes it's difficult to determine what site or tool we should use for each task. But we call support and they always walk us through it.

Vishwak S.
Asst Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good product for mailing services

The product is integrated seamlessly to the application via SSO. Good customer support.

Not much of it but the slowness at times should be eliminated.

Theodore M.
Information Security Operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Managed services at great value for security needs

Kommentare: Been using Silversky services for many years and has satisfied our security needs.

Easy to use and manage. The security features are basic, but effective. Support is responsive.

Lack of log output features (eg. IPS/IDS output to SIEM via syslog etc.)

Ray A.
Dir. Info Security and Risk Mgmt in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BAE Silverysky Threat Intel Services

Competent and responsive team to address incidents and provide insight.