Über Houzz Pro

Houzz Pro ist die All-in-one-Marketing- und Business-Management-Lösung, die exklusiv für Home-Remodeling- und Design-Profis entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Houzz Pro

Nice integration with other productivity apps.

I don't like the fact we don't receive enough matches, wrong match or no response back after we respond.

Bewertungen zu Houzz Pro

Houzz Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 802 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Houzz Pro bereits verwendet?

Outstanding Customer Support and Lead Generation

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Micheal
Micheal
General Contractor in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

houzz pro maturing to another level

Kommentare: iniatialy used as a way to get homeowners leads its moving to an all professional construction software but still with limitations for Canada

Multiple functions CRM applications look and feel

For Canadians the product does not carry all the functionality and is still a little clunky

Gil

Houzz Pro review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I find it to be a fairly priced, powerful suite of tools for small companies.

I like that it's a suite of tools - everything in one place.

Deficiencies - at least for the project types I work on - with the editing capabilities of the estimate tool

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the feedback Gil - would love to hear more on how we can improve the estimate editing capabilities. I'm sending you my contact information directly - Liza

Molly
Interior Designer and Project Manager in USA

Great Customer Service

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am at a 50% right now. There are features that I love, and again, features that surprisingly are absent.

I've found the online chat feature on Houzz to be incredibly helpful. It's become my go-to whenever I have questions while browsing the platform.

Several features that I believe should be standard offerings are either absent or require cumbersome workarounds within the Houzz platform. Despite being assured that user feedback is integral to driving improvements, none of the suggestions I've provided have been implemented to date.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Molly - we are constantly gathering input for new features and we add them based on the number of designers asking for them. I'd love to hear your list and share with you what on your list is coming soon. Please don't hesitate to reach out - Chloe

Javier
Principal Architect and Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform For Architects and Designers

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with Houzz and hope to be able to continue being one of their Houzz Pro clients.

I like how it has evolved into a design focused platform, and how its focusing on helping professionals manage businesses. Our primary interest in Houzz was to have an additional portfolio that could be easily found by prospective clients. Next our focus was keeping up to date with customer satisfaction. Currently we have found better and better clients who have found us through Houzz. This company has definitely focused on improving itself.

The cost is a bit too high for us currently.

Megan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't do my business without it.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the organization. It helps me run my business's efficiently and keeps me sane bouncing from project to project.

That you can't have multiple screens for a mood board. Most times a room needs more than just one design board and I like give my client some options.

Daniele
Interior Designer in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for everyday running of the studio

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very happy, all in all, it's a time saver, and it's a good price.

Easy to use, quick to understand. Clients find it easy to navigate.

Graphic/Layout/Style-wise could be improved to make it more sleek and sophisticated, especially the client-facing documents.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Houzz Pro is a complete waste of money

Kommentare: awful. Worst experience I have had with any vendor.

Nothing! I could not be more dissatisfied with Houzz Pro. Their "Client Success Managers" do nothing, and certainly have no interest in your success. We were trapped into a second year of subscription. We have received literally no leads from their service other than what appears to be bogus ones from which no one ever replied. They will take your hard earned money and offer no relief at all. I would urge all business owners to avoid using Houzz Pro under any circumstances. They just want to take your money and could not care any less about the value you get, or more likely, don't get. Please do not make the same mistake we did.

They tell you that you will get leads, but you won't. They deliver absolutely no value. A complete waste of money!

vor 2 Monaten

John, please contact us asap so can address this right away. I'm providing our senior management contact information.

Robert
VP in USA

Houzz Pro Changed our business for the better

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Thoroughly Impressed and would highly recommend!!

So many features to discuss: the scanning and website and customer service is amazing. They do their best to help and that is important

Could be a little better at allowing user to self customize certain fields

Lindsey
Interior Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New to Houzz Pro but really enjoying it so far!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Merged 3 different softwares into one! Houzz pro is really an all in one software.

Right now I am in the learning curve of something new. I would like to be able to edit the questionnaire a bit more and have contracts that I can send to clients.

Gail
Interior Designer and Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Learn to Earn More

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good, tutorials are instructive and ease of use

Everything that was available in one place

So far I have not found any thing not to like

Sara
Principal Designer in USA

Value for the cost

Kommentare: I have been with them since the beginning, and seen many versions of this. I adore the people who work with us when there are glitches, wish there were less glitches and that new versions were highly tested before being let loose but appreciate the open dialogue with the company. The product is only getting better and grateful for what it can do for us.

The project based software is a a must for our business. There are many features the program offers but what we use this for largely is project selection, proposals, and invoicing with clients.

In any software system there is always room for improvement, overall I love that the team is constantly working to improve and seeking input from the users on how to improve. Are there things I wish this could do now that would make our life easier, YES, but overall ok with the way things are working and getting used to the newest version.

Charlotte
Interior Designer / Owner in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

HouzzPro is invaluable to my growing business

Kommentare: HouzzPro allows me to have one dedicated program for my interior design projects. New features roll out all the time based on requests from designers.

My favorite tool is the Augmented Reality walk through. Every time a client sees my designs with this feature, all hesitation or nervousness on making major changes melts away. It gives them the confidence to visualize the end result right from the start. They love their finished spaces before the first hammer swings. It is an invaluable tool - and I can create them fast! I like to scan the existing spaces, but I could also upload my .dwg files.Another of my favorite features is the Client Dashboard. It is a dedicated space for communication, documentation, financial payments, daily logs and timeline. They can review the project from anywhere on their devices and all the information is in one place. Clients get the convenience of texting and I don't have my professional texts mixed in with personal texts. Plus, all our communication is visible for my whole team to review.

Some of the features are designed by software engineers with little regard to how many clicks it takes for a user to get to the detail they want to update. They are working on that & are very responsive to this type of feedback.

Marlena
Owner/Design in USA

We love Houzz Pro

Kommentare: Love it!

It has everything we need to successfully run our business.

There were some frustrating glitches happening when Houzz took over Ivy but they seem to be worked out for now.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Marlena, thank you for the review and recommendation! We've put a lot of hard work into improving Houzz Pro since its debut and we're happy to hear you agree that it's come a long way. -The Houzz Pro Team

Anne Marie
Owner/Principal in USA

Overall happy

Kommentare: Customer service is responsive - usually able to get in touch with someone in a day or so.

that its user friendly. It does have many nuances that I have had to figure out the hard way, but that is true of any program.

I have mentioned these issues else where and super hopeful they will be addresses in time.

Antwort von Houzz

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Anne Marie! Could you give us an idea of some of the issues you'd like to see addressed that you alluded to in your cons? -The Houzz Pro Team

Daniel
Owner/Landscape Designer in USA

Landscape Designer & Houzz Pro

Kommentare: My overall satisfaction would be a 9 out of 10 rating. As I mentioned in my previous message about the "cons," with Houzz Pro unable to provide a client app is why I am only rating this a 9 out of 10. Other than this I am extremely satisfied for now with Houzz Pro. I am really curious to find out if there is anything on the IT side in hopes of a new app development coming out any time soon.

I love that everything you need from start to finish for my projects are all stored through the Houzz Pro dashboard. It doesn't matter how large or small the scale of my projects, Houzz Pro seems to have everything I need in order to properly manage projects.

I do wish there was an app feature for my clients to use. The homeowners that trust me to take on their large projects are extremely busy people as well, as some are CEOs and CFOs to large companies. The larger projects require way more management which requires way more communication between myself and my client. These extremely busy homeowners would benefit from an app for them to log in and see their dashboard, messages, documents directly from their phone or tablet with just a hit of their finger. This is the largest request I am receiving from my clients and I agree with them, that a homeowner app for houzz pro would be crucial in leveling up my customer satisfaction which ultimately will increase my overall satisfaction with Houzz Pro.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Daniel, thank you for your review and recommendation! We actually do have a dashboard that your clients can access on mobile! As they use it, we would love to hear your and their feedback on how we can improve it. -The Houzz Pro Team

Jennifer
Operation Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really good deal of the money

Kommentare: We have kept them the longest of the CRMs we've tried. They're not perfect but still better than most other fplatform.

Houzz has so many features we haven't used all of them yet.

The search function is none existent and managing messages is clunky.

Kaley
Director of Business in USA

Houzz Pro is a Solid Option

Love the ease of use - it's a very intuitive software on the whole. It has most everything we need from an proposal/invoicing/client database side. (We use it along with Basecamp, which is our project manager software). The reporting feature is nice, as well. Reasonably priced and wonderful customer support!

There are definitely some features that we feel are missing within this software. It would be nice to have a little more customization options when creating proposals/invoices with regards to adjusting line spacing, how large our company logo appears on the document, etc. You also cannot have an invoice with a negative amount (we don't have negative amounts too often, but every once in a while we need to refund a client and have a corresponding invoice that shows it). It'd also be nice to be able to make a templated proposal, so we can just use that to create a new one that already has a lot of the items in it that we use on most proposal - have to start from scratch every time creating a new invoice or proposal. We also bill in a cost + % format. It'd be nice to be able to ask for percentage amounts instead of just having dollar amount options for line items - for example, having the line item at the bottom be able to calculate a percentage of all the line items above it. But, all in all, these are smaller things and obviously not enough of a deterrent for us and we us Houzz Pro for our business and do enjoy it. Think it's a great software and is at a reasonable price.

Ewa

Great for Interior Designers

Kommentare: Very happy

Industry-specific features make it a great solution for interior designers. Wonderful personalized support from the Houzz Team, is always appreciated.

The virtual site-measure tool needs improvement - not sure if the technology is there yet, but as is it requires that the measure options are on the same level - easy with empty spaces, hard when there are furniture pieces in the way. Can't wait for that tool to improve in the future!

Antwort von Houzz

Thank you for your review, Ewa. I'm very happy to hear Houzz Pro and your dedicated success manager have been great resources to you as an interior designer. If you'd be willing to connect with me, I would like to hear more of your feedback on our floor planner to take that input back to our product team. -Isaiah Brown, Houzz Pro Community Manager

Dominik
Project Manager in UK

Do not recommend

N/A - (for the service that I intended to use this platform, I did not find any positives as I did not get any leads, therefore for me, no pros.

Despite being a customer of Houzz since early beginnings in London from 2017, I have to say that I always found the Houzz platform very useful, somewhat like you would Facebook if you will. Enjoyable tool that definitely does not need to be paid, but can somewhat benefit. However I have for long considered opting for the advertising on their platform as it promised alluring client leads that would be coming and I would get more business, who would not want that? Sadly, long story short after almost 10 months of service and receiving 3 measly leads that were not even for the service that we provide, I have to conclude that this was (and sadly still is!!!) a complete waste of money for us. We have not go one good lead where we could generate any revenue. I was being told that the "magical system of Houzz" requires at least 6 months commitment which is why they try to lock you in for 12 months. Needless to say, this is purely so they can get the profit that they need for running their ads, and 6 months did not change anything. I am extremely disappointed as a frequent user of their platform prior this membership I was quite happy, even though we have never received any leads directly I was glad to promote our work. However now, when paying for this service in a locked 12 month contract and still getting the same amount of leads - NONE than before, I really feel repulsed by the platform, that does not bring me anything just invoices. I hope that anyone who is on the fence and is thinking about their services, thinks 10x times before going ahead. Remember, you are singing for 12, very, looong months of invoices with abosutely 0% change of getting anything in return. Hope this helps someone, like I wish someone would have told me beforehand. All the best Dom

Kevin

All-In-One Sales Tool

Kommentare: Houzz Pro is not BuilderTrend or it's competitors, it's not meant to be. What it is, is a great tool for the boutique, niche or small custom contractors who work in intimate teams and/or one-on-one with their clients to deliver value on high quality projects. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], NOT a project manager for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

I've used EVERY big name software you can think of and although they were very detailed and very useful for the purpose they were designed for none of them were a simple and effective all-in-one tool. That's where Houzz Pro steps in! The Houzz Pro package consists of: a website that's set-up for you, initially, but super easy to modify yourself or by reaching out to your dedicated support staff, a very simple CAD design tool to help bring vision to any project quickly, a mood board, a take-off tool that appears to be a light version of PlanSwift, an estimation tool and CRM. I have used ALL of these tools individually in the past, utilizing different companies for each, so to have them in one simple package is great! The strength of Houzz Pro is in it's simplicity and focus. It is not super detailed in any one of the features so it's best utilized, at this point in it's infancy, to engage clients and help the construction professional get a project's vision presented quickly. In a nutshell, it is a GREAT consultative sales tool. The CAD and mood board features also allow us to share the vision with our team of subcontractors very early on in the process. All of the Pro tools work seamlessly with the Houzz web profile and you can't beat the pricing for all of these features, especially considering that Houzz pretty much owns the higher-end client base on the web.

If you keep in context what the tool (is) and what it (isn't) then, I don't think there are any cons.

Antwort von Houzz

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Kevin! We're glad to hear Houzz Pro has become the one-stop for all your needs! -The Houzz Pro Team

Gustavo
Marketing Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pearl Remodeling

Kommentare: We think Houzz Pro is rapidly evolving and we believe it can beat the level of service that Yelp or other local listings have to offer.

Our company likes the analytical information, lead generation information, and the profile settings given to us. The information we receive is valuable such as addresses, phone numbers, project information, and metrics we can use to create strategies for our company.

Although we do receive valuable information, we wish it was easier to download it into a pdf or an excel document. Additionally, we wish the layout of the incoming leads was organized a different way so we can easily see information quickly or sort leads by month, project types, and etc. We wish we could obtain emails of the leads we receive to build an email list. The ultimate dream would be for Houzz to connect to our CRM program Builder's Trend.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi, Gustavo, thanks for the detailed review and feedback! Houzz Pro itself has extensive CRM capabilities that meet a lot of the needs you're looking for! Your customer success manager can walk you through those capabilities, and we hope you'll agree they'll exceed your expectations. -The Houzz Pro Team

Alisa
Principal Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Houzz Pro - Makes Running My Small Design Firm Easier!

Kommentare: I love working with my Houzz Associate! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most helpful representative I've ever had since the early days of using Houzz. With the new changes that come through every month, he takes the time to help me take full advantage of my membership!

I love the image integration of Houzz Pro and the referral system improvements. I now have more specific client leads that are closer to who we remodel for. Houzz Ideabooks are our favorite tool, but we have also been early adopters of both Houzz and Ivy and their client proposal/invoicing program. I am looking forward to more developments of the merger of the two companies.

When Houzz makes a development change it isn't always for the good of the users. However, when I speak to my Houzz Associate directly, they will walk through my concern and take it back to tech support if something that I found critical changed and find a work around or have it come back.

Antwort von Houzz

Thank you for providing your feedback, Alisa. We've worked hard to make the transition from Ivy to Houzz Pro as seamless as possible, so it's certainly gratifying to hear it's gone well for you. In addition to talking with your Success Manager, should you ever have any feedback you want to share about new updates, please feel free to do so at http://help.houzz.com. -The Houzz Pro Team

Sarah
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't fit our current business model

Kommentare: Our purpose in using Houzz Pro was to bring in quality leads. That was the only function we desired to use it for, bringing us leads that fit our business model. Our hope was that Houzz Pro would filter out leads that weren't a good fit, and connect us with people who were a good fit. That's two separate objectives, and Houzz Pro isn't meeting either of those. Most of the leads we get are not looking to hire at all, or they aren't looking to hire a company like ours. They're looking to hire directly, not work with a general contractor.

Houzz Pro has a good look and is constantly updating it's capabilities.

Some of the newer features are more about Houzz doing something, than creating a product that connects quality leads with professionals. They make a lot of noise and do a lot of things, but no one really benefits. Concierge services, especially has been very unhelpful. Also, they way Houzz Pro redesigned it's format is not as user friendly for our objectives.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi Sarah- Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to see how we can improve your experience. Thank you, The Houzz Team

Amy
designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

3 years in, still a lot to learn

Kommentare: to date - have not recooped investment in "advertising" (included in the software cost), customers might inquire or be sent as a lead but not see or read my follow up messages (I think potentially they are going to customers junk because if I email OUTSIDE of houzz through gmail I usually get responses, that's double work and I don't like that)

a good centralized tool for project management, proposals, invoicing, customer facing collaboration

cost, and overall ease of use, funds held on paid invoices too long, lacking some functionality in the 3D room toolwish I could pay a lesser fee for the software use only and not lump in marketing budget, example, i'm on the lowest marketing budget possible and it allows me to use the software, I'd like to see that cut in half and not care about marketing (because I get way more word of mouth referrals than anything here)

Daniel
owner in USA

Houzz Pro is not what I like

Kommentare: unsatisfied

I really do NOT like the new format that Houzz went to with Houzz Pro. I find the new program to be less easy to use visually and functionally it is way too chopped up. I don't need 90% of the "options" that you want to provide. I use Houzz to display our work, connect with potential new clients, and provide a format for great reviews. Houzz Pro is not any easier or better formatted than the original software we had. In fact, as i mentioned, I find it obnoxiously busy, overloaded with unnecessary options, and less informational about my potential clients than previous versions. For instance, I am no longer seeing a category about budget within the client inquiry. We end up wasting a lot of time now , just seeing if potential clients have budgets that meet the standards and costs of the project designs. I think it could do better, and have said so from the beginning of the switch to Houzz Pro. I like Houzz, I don't like HouzzPro.

See above. I like very little about this software.

Antwort von Houzz

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in regards to your experience on Houzz Pro. As one of our loyal customers, we want you to know that we hear you and take your comments seriously. I welcome you to reach out to me directly at chloe.siegmann@houzz.com so I can help understand your concerns and see what I can do to help. In addition, your Client Success Manager would love to speak with you as well. Thank you, Chloe Siegmann Senior Manager - Client Services