Über Parkable

Improve employee and tenant parking experiences, reduce admin time, increase occupancy and generate revenue.

Erfahre mehr über Parkable

I can't think of any negative comments - at this stage I am enjoying using Parkable.

Bewertungen zu Parkable

4,9
4,9

Parkable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Parkable bereits verwendet?

Kim
Kim
Business Manager in Neuseeland
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Parkable is a great service!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Parkable is a great addition to Spark - it has made parking much easier in the mornings and removes a lot of the administration involved with finding and securing a long term park.

I have found Parkable's to be very easy to use and simple to navigate. I like that I can share my bay when I am working from home or away from the office in meetings.

Nothing at this stage, the Parkable customer service team is always there to help!

Willis
Account Manager in Neuseeland
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Parkable is a great product and service for the workplace!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Before Parkable, our car park at work was often under-utilised when co-workers were away from the office their parks would lay empty. Now, we can share our spots easily and ensure that more people can park at the office. This is great since covid because more and more people are flexible working so they can come into the office when they know they have a park waiting for them.

Parkable is a really great app. It is very easy to navigate and takes any stress away from parking. The future booking feature is also very handy and allows us to plan our week in advance.

I don't have any negative comments at this stage - I appreciate how easy parking is at APRA now so keep up the good work Parkable!

Senior Communicator in Neuseeland
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and intuitive

The app is very straightforward to use, very quick and simple to use.

I haven't used it enough to come across anything negative.

simon
simon
Director of ICT and Campus in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Parkable has made our staff parking simple and fair!

Kommentare: We have limited spaces at our school and are located in a very high density area of Sydney which creates a lot of parking challenges. To have a solution that allows us to better manage our spaces and that allows our staff to share when they cannot park has given them more buy in to the parking process.

The Parkable app has made it very simple to book and share car parks at work. Since Parkable, staff are now able to share their allocated car parks to co-workers while they are away on leave. The challenge for Waverley was to make better use of our limited car parking spaces and Parkable has certainly assisted with this. While implementing a new system is always a challenge, we have found the customer success team at Parkable to be very helpful. The implementation of the app was managed really effectively and the adoption from our staff excellent, which is a reflection on how simple and easy the app is to use. In addition the help and guidance to get staff across the line with adopting the platform was excellent!

I don't have anything negative to say about using Parkable. It has made our car park system a lot easier to manage as well as taken away the stress of managing parking at the school.

Brittany
Brittany
Senior Commercial Lead in Neuseeland
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Parkable has made our staff parking so much easier!

Kommentare: In December, we moved to a new office with 95 parking spots for a team of 140. We knew that this would be enough space for our flexible working team. However, we wanted to ensure that we had a parking system that was easy to use for our staff no matter when they decide to come into the office. Now with Parkable, myself and my co-workers can easily use the casual or long-term parking options through the Parkable app. I have a weekly subscription which makes it very simple to share my park when I'm not in the office. Plus, I love the fact that if we share our parks we get a discount on next week's subscription fee.

Parkable was implemented seamlessly into our new office structure. It makes parking feel much more fair, plus, knowing that you have a car park waiting for you when you get into the office makes the commute actually pleasant. The app is really easy to use - I love the fact that we can now open and close the gate through the app rather than using a swipe card.

I don't have any negative comments about Parkable - I love how intuitive the app is!

Louise
Louise
Finance Process Owner in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Parkable is very easy to use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like the fact that we can book and reserve parking in advance so we don't have to worry about it in the morning. It is a much better start to the day! It is easy to resolve any parking issues, e.g. someone has inadvertantly taken your spot.

I really enjoy using the Parkable app at Datacom. The app itself is very simple and easy to use - I have no trouble navigating the system and love that you can book parking in advance. There are also always parks available in lots of different places so it is my go to app for parking!

Parkable has really helped the parking situation at Datacom - so I have no negative comments to say.

Romil
Sales Specialist in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Parkable's app is very intuitive

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think Parkable is a great app and love that my co-workers at Datacom have really got around it - it just makes the commute to work a lot easier and less stressful.

I have used the Parkable app a lot while working at Datacom and love the way it operates. It is very easy to use and intuitive - it really makes parking less of a nightmare in the mornings. I know that I will have a parking space ready for me when I arrive at work and love the park tomorrow feature that they brought out. I also like the fact that I can easily report any issues (i.e. someone parked on my assigned spot) on the app itself.

Nothing negative to say here. Parkable has really removed the headache around parking.

Facilities Coordinator in Neuseeland
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Parkable has great customer service!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using Parkable at IAG - it ensures that we don't have to worry about circling the block for a park in the mornings as well as worrying about the price and location.

Parkable is a great app - it is so easy to use and has really improved parking at the office. If there are any issues the customer service team are really great at fixing them quickly with a positive and helpful attitude.

I don't have any cons at the moment. Speed of admin panel is sometimes slow but could be fibre related.

QA Engineer in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly UI!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think Parkable is a great asset to Datacom - it really helps employees plan their week better and only reserve parking when it is needed. I think it encourages the flexible working structure also and less cars on the road is always a plus!

The Parkable app has really improved the parking situation at Datacom. The user experience is great, it is very easy to book, reserve and pay for parking all in one spot as well as the ability to see how close to capacity the car park is.

Nothing at the moment. I really like Parkable's software.

James
James
Senior Systems Engineer in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Parkable takes the headache out of parking!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Finding a car park in Auckland CBD has always been both scarce and expensive. Before Datacom started to use Parkable, the stress of finding a park after a long commute would be very frustrating. I love now that I don't have to start my day with that stress and know that I will arrive at work with a park waiting for me.

The Parkable app makes finding a park for work simple and reliable. I commute from outside of Auckland so the fact that I can check the availability of the car park prior to leaving home has been very helpful. I also like how you can see the running total of your car park and change your bay if you wish to.

No, I am totally satisfied with the application. It is really a great app and has taken away all stress from me in regard to parking in Central Auckland.

Commercial Asset Manager in Neuseeland
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great management software and tenant experience

Kommentare: We own parking space across multiple properties and locations, and before Parkable it was complex to manage them all. Parkable is great because we can view the occupancy of all our car parks on the same platform. Parkable also provides more access to parking and a good experience for our tenants, which is fantastic. Staff amenities and satisfaction is what we strive to provide for our tenants, and Parkable gives those who don't have a permanent car park the opportunity to park casually at a competitive rate.

One of my favourite things about Parkable is the flexibility. I'm able to add parks on the platform when they're not leased by tenants, so that people can use them to park casually. Parkable also gives us full visibility of our parking assets on one platform, which makes management more efficient. With the app, we can collect payments from parking easily, and recoup costs.

I can't think of many cons! It would be great to have remittance advice invoicing that goes straight to our accounts team instead of having them be set up as an admin.

Laura
Receptionist in Neuseeland

Convenient

Kommentare: We are currently in the middle of creating a fairer way to share the free bays amongst those who don't have a carpark at work. The same people continue to be assigned to the permanent casual bays, as they turn on at the same time in the morning everyday for the following day, therefore they know the timing and snap them up before anyone else can. We have been very much looking forward to seeing what Parkable have come up with to resolve this.

Parkable is really convenient and easy to use. It means no carpark in our building goes unused for a day. Especially when parking is so incredibly expensive on the street as we are in the middle of the CBD. I can manage peoples bays as admin, if they are on annual leave and forget to release them into the pool, therefore everyone is happy!

We recently have received the update where Parkable have added in notifications when bays are released, so people like me (without a carpark) can quickly jump on and snap up the bay for that day! It would be great to have this feature available for the following day as well.

Group Business Quality Development Manager in Neuseeland
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Parkable has given our staff more flexibility & more time

Kommentare: Great experience. The product was easy to set up & introduce, and we have always been well supported by the team at Parkable.

Parkable has taken the stress out of the morning commute for our tangata (people) around how & where to find a park. It has helped us to utilise our assets much more effectively so we're getting the best out of what are scarce resources in terms of parking spaces. For those that are priviledged to have an onsite carpark, being able to share it with others when not being used has fostered a greater sense of kotahitanga (unity) amongst the team.

We would love Parkable to be able to send push notifications to our people when new bays are made available for the following day's parking.

Nitika
Nitika
Director in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Parkable makes it parking at work easier

Kommentare: Parkable makes it easy for us to share carparks in a flexible working environment. Before Parkable there was no certainty of finding a carpark on a given day. Now I can be assured there will be a spot for me to park when I book it.

Parkable makes it easy to book my parking the day before. This makes it easy for me as I know there is a parking spot waiting for me for when I need it. It is also easy to report any issues with parking via the app.

I wish Parkable would let me book my parking further out in advance, instead of just the day before. I know that Parkable does have this capability, but it is not available at my workplace yet.

Doug
Leasing and Facilities Manager in Neuseeland
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional, smart, quick and responsive

Kommentare: It's more about the people at Parkable than the software itself. The entire process from procurement, install, training and ongoing support has been nothing short of excellent! Calling [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team is like calling your best friend. They are always there to listen, advise and respond. With us they had to be open to a dynamic and evolving situation, with our head office move and covid lockdown, which they handled with patience and resilience. They are not a supplier of ours, they are teammates!

Because its so easy to set up and intuitive to use, it has been easy to get buy in from our employees.

Other than delivering me a coffee in the morning and picking my kids up from school, the software has everything required. Totally fit for purpose.

Joe
Ops Manager in
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great benefits to our staff and admin team

Kommentare: We want to deliver an easy seamless system to manage our pooled car parks. Parkable is easy to use and efficient. Staff can reserve a park in advance, and drive in from home knowing there is a park for them, and everyone gets fair access to the pool.

Parkable's on-line reporting system allowed us to get rid of time-consuming manual processes for managing the car park, saving us hours of admin time. We’ve also found the customer care experience from Parkable to be quick and efficient.

Parkable would be even better if there was a feature to support carpooling as a greener way to commute.

susie
corporate services manager in Neuseeland

Sharing is caring

Kommentare: From the very start, the Parkable team have been amazing and so helpful. The implementation took very little time and the benefit to us as a company has been amazing. The product is great and the team are always checking in to see how things are going and want the best experience for us.

I like that this software has allowed us to hand over the administration of booking available parks. I also like the notifications and the ease to share a car park. With a lot of our people working from home the car park 'owners' feel good about sharing their park on the days they are not in the office. We are not charging our people to park so our people who are in the office for the day feel good about getting a park and it not being an added cost to their journey. It's a win/win!

have not come across anything significant.

Sarah
Sarah
Property Manager in Neuseeland
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Allowed flexibility

At IAG we were really lucky to implement parkable prior to COVID. This has allowed our staff to fully flex when COVID came along no longer do we have the issue of staff paying for there park weekly and not using it , it allowed the staff to only pay for a park when they needed it.

There has been no monetary saving but the benefit of flex for all staff has well outweighed this.

Sam
Conference & Incentives Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Parking has never been easier

Parkable was a no brainer for us, we went from a man managed system to the Parkable App and overnight we saw huge benefits, maximised occupancy, revenue growth and a wider audience from existing Parkable customers which will eventually grow other areas of the business.

It’s true that the App caused some issues with existing parking contracts but this was just push back on the change management and the initial roll out was fantastic. We had the whole Auckland team onsite meeting all parkers, showing them the App, talking through any hiccups the user came across or just general Q&A. It really showed that the company was just as invested in the success as we are.

Robyn
Business Support Manager in Neuseeland
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease stress for staff

Kommentare: Parkable has helped our team transition from an environment where there was a carpark for everyone (70+ bays) to our new building with 25 bays. With our new Work From Home environment we don't anywhere near the amount of people in the office as we used to and on average only have 17-20 people in the office on any given day. Yet there was a lot of anxiety about parking, and this app has been a major win for the team.

Parkable is an easy app for our team to use and eliminates the stress around whether there will be parking available when they are in the office. They can book in advance and head straight to their allocated park. If there isn't park available they can go straight to a pay as you go carpark without having to drive around our building looking for park.

Generally the app works really well for us. It would be good if the administrator could be notified if there is an issue with a parking bay rather than Parkable. As administrator if I got an email advice I could try and resolve quickly rather than it going to Parkable and me not being aware there is an issue.

Karl
Karl
Head of Delivery in Neuseeland

Great app for workplace parking

Kommentare: Self-service is key
Equitable parking - future booking
My workplace has four times more staff than parks, which is solved via parkable booking

The app is really easy to use I can use the app to book in advance I like to use the app around town Great that I can check available car parks at the office before I leave for work

Nothing to dislike, Parkable is awesome Saves us having to get our office administrator to manage car parks

Cristy
Cristy
Banker in Neuseeland
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy software for easy workplace for parking

Kommentare: Before Parkable, we used swipe cards to access the car park, and you never knew whether parking would be available, which made the morning quite stressful. Parkable has definitely taken the stress out of parking at the office - we can book in advance, access the car parks without a swipe card, and know if parking will be available before arriving in the morning. Really positive change at work!

I can use the Parkable app to see whether parking is available, and book a park in advance. That makes my commute less stressful in the morning because I know there will be a park waiting for me! Parkable also lets colleagues with an allocated park share it with everyone, which is a great step toward making the workplace feel fairer. Another plus is the automatic car park entry! I just drive up to the car park gate and it automatically opens for me if I have a booking.

I can't think of much, Parkable has only made a positive difference for me.

Julie
Senior Executive Assistant in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product that's easy to implement to the wider team for the benefit of all staff

Kommentare: The whole process from start to finish was exceptionally smooth.
The Parkable Team kept me up to date along the way, and were always available to take my call if i had a problem. Since we rolled this out, i have had no problems at all. Everything just works.

It was easy to set up and use. Staff have found it easy to use which means they will use it more often to release / lease car parks.

Sorry. I can't think of anything i don't like.

Gino
Owner in Neuseeland
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great if you have a spare parking space

Kommentare: It's been an easy way of turning a mostly unused parking space into a bit of extra money.

Ease of use Great user base No need to market Flexibility in being able to turn on and off spaces

Lack of flexibility around parking times it's either by the hour or for 24 hours. No way of being able to create historical reports. Would like to see a 12 hour option

Abbie
Corporate Services Manager in Australien
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Genius

Kommentare: Save unneeded calls & emails about who is what parks on what day - simply check the APP.
No more empty carparks when folks are away = happy employees.

No more empty carparks when folks are away!

Would be great to receive push notifications when a park you like is available.