Über Cloud Academy

Entwicklungsplattform für digitale Kompetenzen für Unternehmen, die Innovationen durch geführte Schulungsinhalte beschleunigt.

Erfahre mehr über Cloud Academy

I like that is easy to use and very user friendly.

Another one is, though not a major one, sometimes following the author's slang is little difficult. One has to be very attentive or replay the course to decipher if the word spoke was "can" or "can't.

Bewertungen zu Cloud Academy

Cloud Academy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cloud Academy bereits verwendet?

Osama K.
Osama K.
Support Specialist in Norwegen
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Serious in depth courses for cloud tech

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Cloud Academy is a well polished service to learn cloud computing. It has a lot of variety, and the labs and quizzes help you stay alert and involved. If you want to dedicate yourself to cloud computing like AWS or Azure, then Cloud Academy is an excellent choice.

The videos have clear audio with no musical distractions. The instructors are fluent and knowledgeable. The videos have good content, and then you can practice what you learned in a lab. The lab is a real cloud environment. The labs are not too easy, but it is a good way to implement the theory. The labs provide real life scenarios. The traditional quizzes are helpful by making you think. You can come back to the quiz you took and see your answers, the correct answers, and the explanation. New classes are added on a regular basis. The courses are organized, and can be easily searched. They do not just have cloud technology, but other topics like programming languages like JavaScript.

There are a lot of courses so you may get distracted if you do not have a concrete goal. The online platform is somewhat expensive. However, there are good discounts for long term commitments like 3 years that give you 17 months free.

David O.
Technical Support Engineer in UK

My Observations on Cloud Academy

Kommentare: Software Architecture, there seems to be a guided career path.

The ratings and rankings after a quiz helps to if there are improvements.

The certificates are not industry recognized.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Thank you for your feedback, David!

Sheridan N.
IT Trainer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good quality materials let down by site navigation

Kommentare: I passed the Microsoft Azure exam (AZ-103). The materials on the site helped a lot as did the free Cloud Academy videos on YouTube.

Quality of the material, particularly the labs.

I found it very difficult to navigate the website. If I'd started viewing a video when I came back to the site I'd expect to see it on the front page. That didn't seem to be the case.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Sheridan, thank you for your feedback. Did you get in touch with our Customer Support Team to flag the things you mentioned here? Feel free to do so by writing to support@cloudacademy.com.

Souvik S.
Programmer analyst in Indien

Best user experience

Kommentare: A big salute to the cloud academy support team, the way they have helped me when I faced any issues regarding the course.
You guys are the best, and surely making a difference here in this field.

Frankly, the best thing about cloud academy is its interface. Not only the course material but also Leaderboard feature, real time lab environment (aws console in my case), standard question pattern for the exams or lab challenges they held , and mostly the way cloud academy team supports every issue you face with the application. Too good. Thank you som much

I have used many learning platforms , but this has been the best yet. I would really appreciate if you guys add the brief pdf version of the lectures.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Thank you, Souvik! We passed along your message to your Customer Support Team :)

Alejandro G.
Systems Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nice platform, good for hands on learning

Kommentare: I like the platform and continent, have used other platforms like pluralsight, coursera and cloudguro. I find this ne is the most complete one.

- Labs are great - Challange labs are great as it makes you really think and troubleshoot - Courses are well designed in good amount of detail - Test also good to challenge knowledge

- Dashboard was bit confusing, had to hunt around to find the test I had already completed

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Alejandro, thank you for this review!

Partha D.
Sr. Software Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloud Academy: My Goto Knowledge Platform

Kommentare: We are using Cloud Academy to prepare our transition to the cloud. It has been a tremendous resource with learning paths for all 3 major cloud providers and training programs for related cloud technology. I really feel the urge to spend a lot of time with the training courses. Thank you for designing such a wonderful knowledge platform!

Cloud Academy has opened the doors for me to step into the vast domain of Cloud Computing. The course-ware has a vast array of well selected training programs at various levels such that even beginners can easily navigate the courses and gain real knowledge. I especially like the Dashboard feature that shows where I am in my journey, how I have fared in the tests and what is my learning path. The course videos are well made, of good quality and are followed up with relevant tests. There are even hands-on labs where you get to interact with actual cloud resources. Also, it was very easy to integrate with existing processes.Overall, I could not have asked for anything better.

I personally feel that the DevOps module could be made more concise to keep the user's focus. Other than that everything looks pretty solid.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Partha, what an amazing review: thank you so much!

Solutions Architect in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great resource for AWS Certifications

Great material, clear explanation of each concept. Highly recommend for Cloud certifications.

I think allowing users to create playlists would be a great feature.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi! Thank you for the great review!

Osarumwense I.
Osarumwense I.
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Review on Cloud Academy

4 letztes Jahr

It's a simple educational tool with great courses available to broaden your horizon. With the Offline mode, you can download courses to watch at your convenient time, without having to connect to the internet.

There are bugs in the android app that needs to be fixed. It crashes.

Felipe G.
Senior Solutions Architect in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloud Academy is the best

A lot of courses and excellent instructors

It's quite expensive considering a I'm a Brazilian guy

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Felipe, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your training experience with Cloud Academy! Keep on training! :)

Craven N.
Craven N.
Cloud Support Engineer in USA

Well rearched courses

Its ability to be used on Android phones

The software took too long to load the courses

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Craven, thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

Warren O.
systems engineer in USA
Computer-Hardware, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Most cost-effective learning platform

Training plan layouts are really useful and good to help me track my individual goals. The virtual lab environments save me a TON of time dealing with setting things up in AWS when I want to learn something there, and not have to deal with billing after the fact.

The only con I have is Id like to see more python labs to help with intermediate learning.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Warren, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! Keep on training!

Randy Q.
Architect in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best place to learn cloud and prep for your certification

Well balanced content to cover cloud service in depth and summize at a higher level for solution building. Also extremely good for your preparation of cloud certification - I tried many different cloud training sites before I settled with Cloud Academy, which is the best with efficient content and superb customer support. The right mix of lecture, hands-on lab and exam help me to fit the learning in my busy schedule and allow me to finish certification exam prep in relative short time (~ 3months for AWS Solution Architect Certificate - Assoc). The CA simulation exam has the closest form to the real exam, which is the most valuable for one to pass certification exam.

There are so many offered on Cloud Academy site and it is easy to get deviated by other interesting topics/learning paths. Hoped CA offer a "tiered" layout to help stay focused.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Randy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We truly value our customers' feedback!

Rodolfo M.
Software Developer in Mexiko
Programmentwicklung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I recommend Cloud Academy for everyone who wants to learn cloud topics easy and relatively fast

Kommentare: It's a good platform to learn even downloading your app and watch videos from there.

The videos have the duration enough to understand the topic, even if it's a complicated one or not.

I would like to add a camera showing the speaker. It could improve the attention of the topics watching the real person.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Rodolfo, what an amazing review!!! Thank you so much!

Raygene P.
Product Management Technical in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Additional Learning Tool

Kommentare: Organizations are moving to cloud technologies and your platform has been extremely helpful for someone working to move into that area of technology.

The quick topic videos along with the labs and tests are great for someone like me that is working on passing certifications for additional job opportunities. I have access to learning platforms through my employer, but I turn to your platform that I pay for to pass exams. The labs are the biggest benefit since Azure and AWS are platforms you have to pay for.

Some of the programming courses require local setup of software; I prefer not to use my personal environment. The labs set up for cloud technologies is the main reason I pay out of pocket for your platform.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Raygene, thank you for the great review and feedback!

Umair B.
Manager in Pakistan

Best and Amazing Cloud Training Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with cloud Academy is really awesome because I have learnt a lot through Cloud Academy. I have increased my professional cloud platform skills.

If you want to be an expert in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, and other cloud platforms then cloud Academy is an incredibly professional platform for you. They have a wide training library including courses, quizzes, and a lot more amazing stuff.

The training library is really easy to understand, that anyone can easily learn. I never faced any issue during learning at this platform, so for me, Cloud Academy is perfect without any kind of cons.

Dessylin H.
Program Coordinator in USA

Feedback

It was easy to get adoption across multiple departments because it truly sets its self apart with hands on labs and assessments

There is a lack of Microsoft cloud cert training plans

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hello Dessylin, thank you for your feedback. We currently cover the following Azure certs: - AZ-104 - AZ-204 - AZ-303 - AZ-304 - AZ-400 - AZ-500 - AZ-900 - AI-100 - AI-900 - DP-100 - DP-200 - DP-201 - DP-300 - DP-900 What cert were you looking for? Feel free to reach out to support@cloudacademy.com should you need to.

Vicente jose R.
Big Data Engineer in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good product

Kommentare: I am very happy I enrolled and I will keep on doing so. I have learnt a lot about the different services offered by the cloud vendors and this will definitely help me in my professional career

It includes many different courses in a very broad range of technologies It includes learning paths that are helpful to prepare for official certifications for AWS

Sometimes the labs do not explain enough why they ask you to do what they ask you to do

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Thank you for the review, Vicente Jose!

Samir P.
Associate in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall great experience

Best part is available across multiple platform - web based, Android App. Also it is available offline for your review and accessing anytime.

Found issues in in sync between Mobile (Android app) and Browser based. Had to complete couple of modules twice to get credit. That was something I observer at the beginning of the course and later it worked as expected though. Also observer few things not available in mobile platform - hope future version will take care of this.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Samir, thank you for your review! If you'd like further assistance, you can reach out to suppor@cloudacademy.com.

Daniel F.
Software Enginer in USA

Amazing for GCP Exam Prep

Kommentare: Very positive and would definitely keep using it

The learning paths are great! I like how you can set your schedule and due dates. The transcripts are also helpful when I'm not in a mood to watch the video. The courses are structured in a way that make me feel comfortable learning.

Some of the labs aren't as concise as others and some courses are outdated. I would also like a way to save notes and frames from the video I'm watching like Coursera

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback: feel free to reach out to support@cloudacademy.com should you need anything!

Milagros Z.
Graphic designer in Argentinien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cloud academy

Is the best software to learn and is ver easy to use

This course are a little expensive but is ver extensive

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Milagros, we appreciate your review. Thank you!

Alok M.
Solutions Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best platform to learn by doing .

Kommentare: Overall, it's a decent enough platform to learn and experience new cutting edge technologies with professional guidance.

Content is precisely designed to provide user with necessary knowledge on a topic . They also provide hands on labs to get a broader experience on the topic. I used this product for Amazon AWS certification training and the courses were very effective in helping me crack these certifications at ease.

Some content can be updated more frequently as technologies such as cloud is evolving with new solutions and features every week.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Alok, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this great review for us!!!

Prathima P.
TAM in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

pretty good

Kommentare: good

labs are the best so is the content, gret instructors

not anything in particular but the content needs to be updated as frequently as cloud tech changes and updates

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Prathima, thank you for leaving this great review! :)

Uriel francisco C.
Developer - Architect in Kolumbien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CloudAcademy the best resource for your Cloud Team

The best features for me are: the very well designed table of content, the excellent pronunciation, the close caption, the pictures and animations, and most important the difficult themes were beautifull explained. Also the labs are my favorites, because they guide you through the important facts studied.

Maybe it was my location, but sometimes the video stream was very slow, and the videos pause multiples times during one lesson.

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Uriel, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Colm B.
Cloud Solutions Consultant in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive suite to get certified

Kommentare: I have found it excellent, I certify regularly and find CA a vital tool

I like the multiple learning options with lectures, labs and exams. Just before certification you can search for a subject and find all the questions the engine has on it with detailed answers, this is great for really clearing up weak ares before an exam.

the one improvement that could make a being impact is having a more configurable approach to exams, ie the numbers of questions and areas to to asked question from

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Colm, thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback!

Jeremy H.
Technical Account Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Place to Learn

Kommentare: I love to use CA when I can every single week. I have time blocked off just to study.

I Love the labs. Getting hand on time which is guided but also allows you to perform other things inside a sandbox is invaluable. I love to see how other platforms do the same task.

Nothing. I love everything about the software and how the UI is setup

Antwort von Cloud Academy

Hi Jeremy, what a great review! Thank you so much!