Filtern nach:

Über PPC Ad Editor

A better way to present your PPC campaigns. Transform your PPC build into an easier to understand format that clients will appreciate.

Erfahre mehr über PPC Ad Editor

Jake S.
Jake S.
Facebook Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Where Has This Tool Been!?!

Kommentare: I use this to present clients their campaigns that I've built so that they can signoff on everything prior to launch. I'll walk the client through each campaign via screenshare during a video meeting. When I first performed this process earlier in my career, I used Google Ads to review the keywords, ad groups, ads, and ad extensions which among other obstacles made it difficult to implement more than a few changes the client might have had. So, I moved to presenting campaigns to clients using a spreadsheet which simplified the review, perhaps overly-simplified for some clients, which not only lacked a level of appeal but it also lacked an ad preview. Using this tool for campaign approval has been the best of both methods I've used previously. Not only does it provide a professional Google Ads-like appearance which is especially valuable for new client still forming an opinion of your services, but it's efficient and prevents frustration at this important time early on-in the relationship. Anyone who has built a Google Ads campaign for a client knows that this pre-launch time can be the biggest bottleneck which is what makes this a great solution to reduce miscommunication and save time!

Helps me demystify Google Ads even further for my clients who may be overwhelmed, confused, or easily distracted by the platform.

Support has been receptive to any suggestions I've made for even more functionality, and have been transparent about their roadmap for future features which is great.

vor 3 Monaten

Jake, thank you for your review and feedback. We're so happy to hear that PPC Ad Editor is helping you manage your clients' Google Ads campaigns! We love hearing about the benefits our customers are seeing in their workflows with PPC Ad Editor. The ability to present clients with a full-fledged campaign overview before they launch is invaluable when it comes to ensuring satisfaction and confidence in what we do. It's also great that you can share screenshare during video meetings--this has been one of our most popular features among customers who use the tool for marketing presentations or sales demos. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this review, Jake! Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Terry N.
Assistant Manager in Hongkong
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's great tool for PPC marketers, but many of them just don't know they need it yet

Kommentare: In the past, I needed to download the ad copy from Google Ads and copy&paste them in a more readable format (Excel) for the compliance team. After painstakingly consolidated and incorporated their comments, I needed to copy&paste all of those cells back to the Google Ads. The process was a tedious task. Now I can create campaigns in PPC Ad Editor, share it to the compliance team, they comment in it, I edit the ad copy in PPC Ad Editor directly, get compliance's final approval and upload the approved copy to Google Ads, then the campaign goes live! Much easier!

PPC Ad Editor creates previews for all your ad groups automatically. No more mock-ups in Excel for your compliance, product and brand teams. Until PPC Ad Editor came along, it was a huge pain to coach internal parties on what Headline, Description and Sitelinks are and how they would look in the ads.

East-Asian languages support are not yet there in the character limit calculation and PDF export. The characters show just fine in the preview though. It's also quite pricey comparing with Google Ads Editor (free) and Excel (virtually free)

vor 3 Monaten

Terry, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that PPC Ad Editor has helped you simplify the work-flow of managing campaigns with your compliance team. We are excited to have you as a customer. If there is anything else we can do in order to improve our product or if you have any other questions, please let us know. Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Josephine M.
Marketing Coordinator in Australien

Enabling greater Google Ads transparency with clients

PPC Ads Editor has added value to our service by providing a clearer view of our Google Ads accounts to our clients. The transparency and ease of use has been truly appreciated by clients who wish to have more hands on their campaigns. The Project tool has helped clients offer some comments and make suggested changes, within the allowed Google Ads rules and guidelines (number of characters, descriptions allowed), to the campaigns without taking away control from our agency as the final decision remains ours.

The software is not as intuitive as it could be. Leaving comments on Projects is not made an easy feature and project stages and their reasoning are not clear. In fact, most options are not communicated clearly enough for a basic user to understand what, for example, Turning On a Project does. Moreover, the wording could be made more universal as well as, when seeing 'Upload', one might believe this will upload the Google Ads campaigns to the PPC Ads Editor software, not the opposite. Moreover, there are still a lot of bugs in this BETA version (loading campaigns per ad account, deleting unfinished ad accounts, etc.).

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Josephine. It sounds like PPC Ad Editor has been a valuable tool in your business and we're happy to hear that it's helped with transparency! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback about Project to our team as well--it sounds like an interesting feature that could help clients work together with their agencies more closely on Google Ads campaigns. Sincerely, Albert Somlith

Jim H.
CEO in USA

Great product for Google Ads pros

Kommentare: PCADE has been a huge benefit to our agency by allowing us to rapidly gain ad approval for our clients by sharing a simple link with them. The mock-ups help new advertisers envision what their ads will look like in the wild. We love the ability to download our ad extensions so our clients can see a fully mocked-up ad--something Excel just can't do easily.

I (and my clients) really like being able to preview text ads without having to send them over in Excel sheets. It helps newer advertisers understand how text ads will look on the SERP along with ad extensions.

It's still in beta, but the team is working hard to squash bugs and bring more improvements.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Jim. I'm glad to hear you've been able to get so much value from our product! We're working on more features and bug fixes right now--we'll be sure to keep you updated as we go along. In the meantime, if there's anything we can do for your business in the interim, please don't hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Paul K.
Head of Ads Strategy in Österreich

Perfect onboarding tool for PPC Agencies

4 letztes Jahr

The simple andeasy to use dashboard with the option to share accounts structure with my clients without sending spreadsheets back and forth.

They are constantly working to improve usability, for now, small things are not solved the best way possible IMHO but they are super open for feedback and most of my feedback is already in development or on the roadmap!

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Paul. We're happy to hear you like our dashboard and are excited about the future of PPC Ad Editor. We take all feedback seriously and want to make sure we're constantly improving our product--especially when it comes to usability. Your input has been passed on to our team who will be working hard at making improvements in this area! Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Ty C.

Does exactly what it says. It's a PPC Ad Editor and more!

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience with PPD Ad Editor and their team. A++

Simplifies the process for creating ads for clients and your own campaign ads. You can collaborate with others on the ads and get approval before posting them up live on Google and Bing. Posting them live is also a breeze vs. manually loading them with spreadsheets. While we all love spreadsheets, this is a modern and simple way to create your ads with clients and is a must for presentation.

Not many cons as the PPC Ad Editor is constantly improving as time goes by.

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Ty, thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying our PPC Ad Editor. It's been a huge help in streamlining the process of creating ads and we know it's something many clients appreciate too. We'll keep working on improving it with your feedback in mind so please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else you want us to add or change. Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Mike F.
Executive Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

PPC Ad Editor is A Useful Tool for Paid Search Advertisers in Regulated Industries

Kommentare: PPC Ad Editor has the potential to dramatically expedite ad approvals in regulated industries. Very often compliance departments limit what can be said in ads, but PPC ad editor can expedite review and approval, which should be a huge help!

PPC Ad Editor expedites review of paid search ads by compliance departments and other key stakeholders, It allows all approvals to take place in an easy to use web interface. Different permissions allow views that can include ads but not keywords a common need to education and finance advertisers.

Really there were no problems at all and support is stellar and training takes very little time because the system is simple and intuitive.

Steve K.
Steve K.
Founder in Indien

Dedicated Development Team Who Keeps Innovating

Kommentare: Presenting client work is so much more straight forward. Clients are still confused nonetheless, but it's much simpler to refocus and give clarity about how things are structured and what types of settings and options we're using for campaigns [visually]

It's easy to use and import and export. It really simplifies presenting builds to clients. It really simplifies visually seeing what is being implemented.

I think we're early adopters and nothing like this exists at the time of this writing besides google ads editor itself. With that said, there are some basic and advanced features that are more "nice to haves". The really only con about the software is that it can only create search ads and call only ads. It cannot do local campaigns, display, shopping, dynamic _____. They are good at what they do and I think the roadmap has a ton of goodies in store and will end up solving some of these holes that are not easy to solve for.

Richard K.
Richard K.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA

Paid Search Previews Made Easy

I’ve presented paid search campaigns to clients in every way imaginable. PDF’s, spreadsheets, powerpoints, unreliable custom built preview tools, the list goes on. Each preview method was a time suck in its own way and usually caused more confusion among clients than anything. Since signing up for PPC Ads Editor, I’m spending significantly less time getting copy approved and clients know exactly what they’re looking at. It Pulls in Ad Extensions, Expanded Text, and Responsive Ads straight from your ad account. Incredibly easy and intuitive. It’s insane that Google hasn’t figured out what the PPC Ads Editor team has. 5 stars.

There were some hurdles in getting my permissions updated to add additional dashboards - but customer service was prompt in fixing this for me. Nothing that terrible that I've run into so far.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Richard, thanks for the review! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying our PPC Ad Editor and it's making your work easier. We love hearing from people who are creating better results with our tools. I'll make sure this feedback is passed on to the team here - we want to keep improving and delivering value for all of our customers. Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Sam M.
Sam M.
Managing Director in Spanien

Great product for ad previews!

Kommentare: Easy to setup and have the team use, makes showing clients ad copy a lot easier.

Being able to give clients a link that shows their ad copy in a visual format and enables collaboration.

The overall design could improve and it would be great for it to be more white-label, e.g. by using a custom subdomain

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review our product, Sam. We are so glad to hear that it has been helpful in your work with clients! We're also happy to see that the ease of use and collaboration features have made a positive impact on your workflow. It sounds like PPC Ad Editor is already making an impact at your company! Thank you again for sharing these insights, we appreciate hearing from our customers about their experiences with us. We've been working hard on new features that will make it even easier to collaborate with your team and clients. We'll be releasing regular updates so stay tuned! Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Ben S.
Paid Search Executive in UK

An essential tool for Ad optimisation

Kommentare: I would consider this to be relatively positive in my opinion

I would consider this as an essential tool for Ad optimisation in large bull! Saves a lot of time so I can focus on other elements of account optimisation

I would say the layout looks a bit dated however, I would say there are no major concerns worth highlighting

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Ben! I'm so glad to hear that our PPC Ad Editor is an essential tool in your work and that it saves time. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about the layout to our design team--we're always looking for ways to improve. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and hope we can continue providing value in your account optimization process! Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Chris R.
Chris R.
Director in Australien

Excellent Google Ad preview tool

Kommentare: Great. The tool will really help you if you present a lot of ad copy to clients. It is also better than a spreadsheet for seeing how your ads will look 'in the wild', with ad extensions.

In the past, we used spreadsheets to formulate and present ad copy to clients. It was always less than what we wanted in that spreadsheets don't really show how ads will look, especially when you're rotating elements, and the whole experience for clients can be confusing. This software solves all of that by giving you a true representation of what ads will look like.

It's hard to come up with a con because the software does what it says well enough for my purposes.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review Chris and I'm glad you found PPC Ad Editor useful! I can see that it has been an enormous time saver for you, which is one of our main goals. We're constantly working to improve the software and we appreciate your feedback to help us identify how we might do better in this area. If there's anything else you need from us please let me know. Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor

Boris L.
Head of Digital in Australien

just what I was looking for

An easy and efficient way to share ad copy with customers for feedback and comment. A more professional way to streamline the approval process than spreadsheets. Easy upload to Google Ads.

Had some initial issues with a couple of bugs when bulk uploading. The support team where really fast to help and resolve the issue.

Brandon J.

Great product for speeding up campaign reviews and builds

I love the quick preview links that provide a clear visual of how ad copy will appear. This makes it much easier and faster for clients to review and approve ad copy and keywords. The ability to upload ads and keywords quickly within Google Ads is a dream come true!

Nothing I can think of at this time. Love the product!

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Brandon for your review of PPC Ad Editor. I'm glad to hear that the product is making it easier and faster for you to work with clients, as well as providing a clearer visual preview before ads are approved. We're always looking at ways we can improve the experience and if there's anything else you think might make this process even better, please let us know! Sincerely, Albert Somlith Co-Founder PPC Ad Editor