Über Lightspeed Filter

Cloud-based filtering for every device with Smart Agent technology to protect your students.

Erfahre mehr über Lightspeed Filter

It is hard to implement various syncing tools at the same time.

Bewertungen zu Lightspeed Filter

4,9
4,9

Lightspeed Filter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Lightspeed Filter

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lightspeed Filter bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kevin M.
Technology Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lightspeed Is a Great Company

5 letztes Jahr

The support is exceptional for this company. It's chat based but they are extremely responsive and are able to assist remotely for quick fixes if issues arise. The product is easy to implement and robust in features. The granularity of reporting is just what we need to so we know the who, when, and what of our student internet access. I sleep easier knowing the lightspeed content filter is helping to protect our students.

There are many levels to this software and it can get quite complicated if you dive deep enough. Again, support is top notch so this is not really an issue.

Maria M.
Director of Technology in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the product. Relay support team is very supportive.

Relay was pretty seamless to set up on our managed Chromebooks. The only small complication we had is that we are also running the Relay Rocket on campus, so on-campus filtering had to be tweaked a bit. Parents LOVE that their childrens' school-owned devices are being filtered while at home.

We really wanted to be able to use the DNS filter for BYOD on campus when we first implemented Relay, but it simply wasn't granular or customizable enough.I believe there is now a new feature in Relay Rocket that would allow us to do this.

Manvel P.
Systems Administrator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightspeed Relay Review

Kommentare: Relay has stood up well filtering our student Chromebooks when on-site and off-site. This was especially true during the 2020 pandemic that forced the closure of our schools.

The most useful features of Relay that I use every day are the reports that I have automatically sent to my inbox every morning. From them, I can quickly check for inappropriate content and re-assign the category if needed.

We had some difficulty initially with user name resolution with the complicated design we used. If simply deploying Relay "out-of-the-box" you should not run into the issues that we did.

Brad G.
IT Director in USA

Relay for Chromebooks

Kommentare: If you have chromebooks, then a product such as Relay is a must have. I literally do not know how we would manage our student's online activity without it.

The ease of pushing the Relay extension to our chromebooks has been the biggest benefit. Once we set up the configuration in our Google Admin our chromebooks automatically install the software and the students online activity can then be monitored and adjusted.

We created two buildings in the Relay system in order to customize settings based on grade level. However, the process of moving large numbers of students from one building to another is cumbersome.

Tammy B.
Network Admin in USA

Relay & Chromebooks

Kommentare: Relay improved so much that I implemented the software district wide. It works very well for us and allows me to easily manage sites for my users.

We went with Relay because we needed a software that could filter my Chromebooks, which it does very well!

With every new software title there is a learning curve. However, the tech support made the implementation as smooth as they could.

Thomas D.
Technology Coordinator in USA

Complete Package

Kommentare: Relay has allowed me to better protect my users and network from questionable content on the web.

Everything about this software is wonderful. Ease of use, data collection, reporting, etc. I have used several types of filtering software in my career and this is the best by far. Being able to drill down from a user or from a site is simplistic and insightful.

I have found no areas where I have had to call for support. No cons for this product from me.

Nigel M.
IT Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It's a no brainer!

Kommentare: Lightspeed have been amazing and very proactive to introduce new features based on customer feedback. The product is very reliable and the flexibility of it being based in the cloud has enable a more proactive approach to keeping children safe online.

Relay has been an amazing transformation from a locked down, unreliable on premise system that has now enabled more proactive monitoring on top of the filtering.

There's nothing not to like about it, everything you need is there.

Mike B.
IT Director in USA

Best in Class!

Kommentare: Reduces overall web traffic by filtering the majority of non-business related and unwanted bandwidth hogs such as ads, social media, and casual streaming. Helps us concentrate our usage to the task at hand.

I love how the software continues to have features and security added with each update.

The only drawback is deployment of updated client app and/or extensions. Should automatically update when made available to all clients.

Robert P.
Innovation Specialost in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gets the jobdone

Kommentare: Setup and configuration were a breeze.

Setting at home filters that run by time OR location, no special browser needed, robust blacklist and whitelist features.

No YouTube category filtering for iOS. Relies on the Relay app to be installed (we've had to prevent users from uninstalling apps).

Lidiya D.
Technology System Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Focused on Customer

Kommentare: Relay continually improves and offers the best customer service experience in comparison to many competitors.

Very geared towards providing the best customer experience with highly customizable backend, great customer service model, and easy accessibility for support.

It is hard to implement various syncing tools at the same time. Due to nature of k12 and being a hodgepodge of devices and MDMs, it would be great to be able to partially sync directories based on criteria.