Instant Design Tool Erfahrungen

Über Instant Design Tool

An all-purpose product design tool with easy print integrations. Available for those who want to start selling personalized products.

Erfahre mehr über Instant Design Tool

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Instant Design Tool

5,0
5,0

Instant Design Tool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Instant Design Tool bereits verwendet?

Erik
manager in Slowakei
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Universal design tool for enduser

Kommentare: I was offer a discount at the beginning platinum credit and we did not use at the moment, but I hope to use it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always responding on my emails and is willing to give us help.

Instant design tool is very easy to use once user selects proper theme for a specific product. I was lucky that company have pre made my own custom products that are specific for our photobooks including covers. If the integration was easy? I can not really say because it was all done by IT guy.

I am missing one small thing that when you have more than one image on a canvas I can not connect all the images at once to move them or scale them. I would love to find this feature, when more images chosen to use them in once as I mentioned above. At the beginning it took a bit of time, but after exchanging information we have made progress and connected all the products that we have requested.

Robin
Eigenaar in Niederlande

Prima software voor ons product

Kommentare: Laagdrempelig, goede support.

- snelle en makkelijke implementatie - goede support

geen, in het begin waren er wat opstart issues maar nu hebben we er geen omkijken naar :-)

Antwort von Instant Design Tool

letztes Jahr

Glad to read that you're satisfied with our software Robin! We will continue to support your E-commerce strategy and value your input.

Mooi
entrepreneur in Niederlande
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Instant Design Tool

Kommentare: Very good

Very many and multiple possibilities to work with this tool

In the beginning it was a bit of searching how everything worked