AVG Internet Security Business Edition Erfahrungen

Über AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition schützt die Endpunkte, die E-Mails und das Netzwerk deines Unternehmens vor Ransomware, Spam, Phishing und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AVG Internet Security Business Edition

So that we can save our time. Also this app having very user friendly interface which anyone can easily adopted.

Sometimes it can slow down the system or notifications reminding you to pay can be annoying.

Bewertungen zu AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 280 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AVG Internet Security Business Edition bereits verwendet?

NICHOLETTE

Romanio
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AVG Internet Security review

Kommentare: Great antivirus software with very decent features, definitely telling my friends about this one.

It as powerful real time protection from viruses, malware, spyware etc. You have the option to set priority on certain areas you would like to scan as well as full system scan and it also provides protection when using your browser to surf the web.

It often picks up alot of false positives during a system scan, especially if you have certain games install on your computer, though there is a way to set the antivirus to ignore certain files in the settings of the app.

Andy
Andy
Technology Planning for Transport Networks in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

You get a highly secure defense. Abundant operations management tools

Kommentare: There is no need to install a separate asset management tool, as there are many operation management tools and functions that are included in the antivirus software. Restart, shutdown, messaging, remote assistance in an interactive mode similar to LapLink, and optional WSUS functionality and third-party software updates can be managed. The preview includes all options. The function to forcibly run a virus scan when an external media, such as a USB stick, is loaded into the device is very useful. It is also possible to configure the prohibition to cancel the scan operation by the user. The execution of external media scanning is forced.

A full scan after installation removes and quarantines unknown objects in AVG Internet Security Business Edition and copies them to the Administration Server backup area. Configure the detected save hierarchy to scan the exclusion area and restore files from the backup copy. Send the sample to AVG site. The file is quickly verified in the lab and, if it is a false positive, it will be added to the global distribution of the definition database for the next distribution. The distribution of the definition database takes place several times a day and is reflected by the next day at the latest. False detection itself is considered to be problematic, but it appears that other methods are difficult to judge whether an object with few users is safe in the first place. Thorough checks are performed with a policy of detecting even the most unknown or suspicious. A full scan of another company's product may not detect it and AVG does. It is believed that a very secure defense can be obtained from the previous analysis.

It is difficult for Support Online to get the necessary items by itself. Searching the site is not very helpful, so I ask the support center for some. About every two years, the software with the end of support notice needs to be updated. You can also use the function to distribute version updates automatically from AVG, but if you have a device connected to the Internet, you can use this method without problems, but for system reasons, you can use it in a closed environment.

Dexter
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Customer Service NONEXISTENT

Kommentare: Problematical from day one. Received error message on installation. Never got that corrected.

The idea for AVG is great. The price is excellent. First off invoicing turned into a problem as I was billed 3 times for the same software and attempting to explain and have them understand left much to be desired. A coordinated piece of software that incorporates system management, as well as antivirus, should command their market share easily. When customer support is absent only a few customers, have sufficient skills to set up and optimize new software.

Billing was an ongoing problem. On my network, when I attempted to add a new machine; the billing was continually a source of errors. I was billed 3 to 4 times when I added a new machine and finally gave up and removed this software. The main problem area was the lack of communication skills. No one in my group could speak the language of the support group and so it stayed an area of serious problems. I still think their program is a good idea, yet it is way too soon in their development and they left the main area untouched and that is/was customer support!

Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the Worrying for You

Kommentare: I started using AVG in 2001 when the guy running the IT Dept. at the organization I was working for at the time recommended it. What was really attractive about it was that it was FREE. They do offer paid subscriptions as well but he explained to me that the areas not covered by AVG Free are covered by Microsoft in the security Windows comes with. He was right. And as time went by both AVG and Microsoft improved their security. It was so easy to integrate across all platforms too. I've been a fan ever since!

There is nothing about AVG that I didn't like; let me start there. Very simple to download and install on every device and platform I use - desktop, laptop, cell phone and iPad. They all offer it. Once downloaded and installed, they give you a number of different options to choose from depending on the type and level of security you need. It was a seamless process from start to finish.

Nothing at all. As mentioned above, there is not a thing about this software that disappoints or a threat that they don't offer security for. As new threats are discovered, they constantly update their software to address those issues as well. Great product all around

Ross
Graduate Assistant in Neuseeland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's good but a little pricey

Kommentare: This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Jeffrey
executive director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVG Business Edition is worth every penny!

Kommentare: AVG Internet Security Business Edition is great bang for the buck! It does not do everything security wise but the tasks it does do work great.

I love that I can set up AVG to automatically run most tasks in the background.

Sometimes AVG did not work well with other protective software we had installed on our computers.

Reece
Reece
Web Developer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Basic Reliable Security

Kommentare: A decent level of security for free. But if you need advanced security, you will need to pay.

There aren't many bells and whistles out of the box here, but it does provide a decent level of security without cost, and has a long history of being a trustworthy company. I would recommend AVG to anyone on a budget needing basic levels of internet security.

Over the years, it has started to feel more and more money-oriented. In the past it was completely free and almost felt Open Source, but not anymore.

Antonio
Antonio
Owner in Kroatien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great security option

The sheer amount of options and security features it provides.

Sometimes it gets memory hoggy and decides it is the boss of my pc :)

Ramses Miguel
Ramses Miguel
English Language professor in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The security that you need.

Kommentare: I this is practical, easy to use and effective, I have been using this software for years and I feel very satisfied with the quality and result of it.

This is the perfect example of what I was looking for, I wanted an antivirus, I finally chose this one and I feel very happy to work with this software before it is easy to use and intuitive.

I think that sometimes the software consumes a lot of ram and it is a little slow.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my best antivirus

Kommentare: the application analyzes me the flaws that the company exposes itself and offers me solutions, secures confidential data. I appreciate it

the application allows me to secure my computer device, secure my e-mails, secure my corporate network. the app is also easy to use

the application bugs when scanning compressed files

irving
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

avg protects your computer for free! "And it reallyworks"

Kommentare: its been great for years... add ccleaner and your safe and fast

i like free, and it protects my computer from getting killed by viruses for free

always trying to get me on paid sit but thats understandable..

Sushil
Sushil
Sr. Software Engineering. PHP in Nepal
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Protection for your PC

Kommentare: overall if you want to protect your PC do install AVG Internet Security after successful installation of OS on the PC. So that AVG Internet Security works very well and always protect your PC.

AVG Internet Security protects your PC from harmful viruses from local as well as from the web. It has its own algorithm for detecting viruses. I used another antivirus for didn't fix my computer. then after I installed AVG Internet Security it fixed my PC completely.

The one and only cons of AVG Internet Security is occasionally it removes system files, which may crash your OS. But it removes only infected files.

sheri
customer service rep in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AVG Internet security

Kommentare: I am very happy with the security it provides me. I surf the web a lot and it will let me know if sites are unsafe.

I use this on all of my home computers. It makes me feel safe when I am surfing the web. It can check often for viruses.

There are not many cons to this software. I think I need to explore the settings it has for keeping my computer totally safe.

Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best internet security software i ever used

Kommentare: This is one of the excellent software i used to secure my data while connected to internet. This software can easily downloaded and installed to any kind of device without any difficulty.Also having user friendly interface and automated decision taking opportunity.

AVG internet security is one of the most popular antivirus software in the world. It provides ultimate security to our devices specially we are connected to internet. Malware and spam are scaned and blocked automatically by this software. That is the best thing about this software. Also new versions of AVG internet security having blocking ability of inappropriate adds playing. This is also another advantage for any user.

In newest versions of AVG internet security software , some abilities can not accessed without paying money. Also some new kind of viruses can not identify by the system.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for AVG Internet Security

Kommentare: Simple, but at the same time security software for basic use.

Nice and simple UI. Auto scanning on the plug-in of a USB disk or removable disks. Do not consume many resources.

In my experience, some viruses were not found. For example, "hidden virus" was famous here (Sri Lanka). AVG didn't detect it.

Eduardo
High School Teacher in Israel
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eduardo Lina - AVG Internet Security

Kommentare: As far as protecting my Personal Computer, AVG has performed very well. I hav made it a point to renew my subscription very year because, to put it simply, I trust it and feel I get full value for the money I pay.

I trust this software thoriughly. It has warned me when my computer was at risk, prevented me from making mistakes when accessing potentially danerous sites, provided me with advice as to how to act in case of danger from malaware, etc. I have been buying this product for a number of years because I value its worth.

When I got AVG Tuneup and protected my cellular device, too, I blocked several features on my phone.

Trevor
Computer Network management in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVG security

Kommentare: This product will protect many ways like banking and stopping viruses before damage your computer system. Keeps Spyware and other malicious programs from attacking your system.

The software is fairly simple to set up and use it offer just like many others on The market today. The product offers two versions free and unlimited we have the unlimited version. This software will stop viruses and spyware, and other malware are just some of the features this product offers. This product will also help in securing your payments like banking system to protect your online banking. Again is feature is not available in the free version.

The issue I ran into we're that the scanning takes up a lot of resources and slows down your computer. The price is like many others on the market your paying for a subscription service which is only a year and needs to be renewed. The software also seems to have to be updated, which is a time concern for many users.

Rakib Hasan
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AVG provides flawless security against online threats

Kommentare: It provides email protection, firewall support, and email support. Also, it has been providing full-time customer support to make your experiences smoother.

AVG is a kind of security application that gives best support to run a business flawless by providing security against online threats to damage your valuable files

Like any anti-virus, it also makes your PC a bit slow which should be upgraded.

Adam
Director of Support in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love AVG

Kommentare: It has picked up and automatically protected me against several threats over the years and I fully trust this software to do its job and protect my data,

The free tier certainly is what first attracted me to this software and the low pressure to upgrade afterwards built great personal respect for this brand. It is so easy to use and keep updated for that peace of mind that everyone needs.

No options for ADP at Router level protection. I have a router that does have options for AV at router level and could not find options to add AVG to this.

Marcie
Teacher/Administrator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Free but Annoying

Kommentare: It ran often, but I'm not even sure it did a great job, since my computer ended up running really slowly. After using it for several years, upon the recommendation of a friend, I finally deleted it and switched to McAfee, which my husband recently purchased for our devices.

I used the free version of the software. Once downloaded, the program runs in the background, though you can run a specific scan whenever you want.

I did *NOT* like that the I was constantly getting notifications to upgrade! It was so annoying & frustrating every few days it seemed!

Nick
Associate in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Probably the best security software I’ve had

Kommentare: I use it for my personal pc, it came with a 2 year subscription when I bought it, and I purchased another year.

First off I can say I have never gotten a virus while having avg installed. It’s an easy installation, it automatically updates and runs scans.

It’s kind of expensive, about the same as all security software. Although I have never gotten a virus with avg, I think there is some malware/adware that it doesn’t protect against. But this can be easily fixed with free software.

Joel
Software Engineer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Security and protection

Kommentare: This is recommended for everyone, to have their devices stay protected and secured.

I've been using for many years. This so perfect and making my computer, laptop, and devices I use at home or at the office all protected. This must be used by everyone. I used it to clean my flash-drives as well. Amazing and robust security which is needed nowadays.

Maybe sometimes it slows the performance of the computer I am using, when it is scanning. But overall, it is of great help.

Missy
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

great product

Kommentare: i've used the free & paid versions of the software & they are both quite reliable. i've used them on my smartphone & my pc. it's quite effective on my phone, not as effective as other products on my laptop.

avg is a great software for the cost. i've used it off & on over the years. i currently use it on my smartphone.

the free version of the software only does so much. but for a free version, it's not bad at all. too bad the free doesn't do as much as the paid version.

Mohit
Senior Executive IT in Indien
Landwirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best among best antivirus solutions

It's comprehensive, it's good solution for servers, networks, clients and really effective against malware's, ransomware threats. It is not resource hungry and file scanning speed is also good. Really easy to install and very effective customer support.

Installation is an issue especially in network based scenario.Sometimes pop ups generated by AVG are really annoying , detection rate is good but false positives are there too..

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and Free

Kommentare: Overall, AVG helps keep me and my household safe from viruses for free, so it is definitely worth it.

I love having a free and efficient anti-virus software to use at home. I have it on my phone and all of my households devices.

I dislike how this software will constantly pop up ads for purchasing more from this company. I don't want any additional features, and spamming me with them daily will not sway me to purchase.