Über TOR Browser Private Web + VPN

Using Tor with a VPN gives you an extra layer of privacy because the VPN encryption prevents the Tor entry node from exposing exit node

Erfahre mehr über TOR Browser Private Web + VPN

It does the job easily when an extra layer of transmission security is essential with minimal implementation costs.

Anonymization system cause very low speed in browsing. So... you can use tor for limited activities.

Bewertungen zu TOR Browser Private Web + VPN

3,3

TOR Browser Private Web + VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TOR Browser Private Web + VPN bereits verwendet?

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Browser for maintaining privacy while browsing

Kommentare: My Experience is good, it's free and takes less storage. VPN connection is also fast and secure. it's one of the few browsers available for deep web searching.

I use Tor a lot, it's safety and privacy features are really amazing. I have never experienced any sort of issues while browsing. It's the only web that we can get quickly for browsing deep web.

History issues is there, it doesn't saves. I think the interface could be made more smooth. I would like it more if they improve its animations and interface

Milenko M.
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TOR Browser is a modern must have Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with TOR and this is one of the must have Software on the PC, as it provides easy, stable, secure and fast way of browsing the WWW.

I had a lot of the issues, sometimes on the work as we had to access different Sites ( which were for US based employees and had documentation required for general troubleshooting of some issues with Network, Windows and our main product in general ) and also as a normal user on my private laptop, when I was home and wanted to check some of the animes, which aired literally an hour ago. All of this, I was only able to fulfill thanks to the TOR Browser, which helped me to elevate my user experience and which satisfied all of my daily needs. I have tried some other Software before, but none were as good and fast as TOR Browser ( they tend to lose the connection a lot and they were not stable at all, which never did happen even for a second, while I was using TOR ).

Don't have any negative thoughts about TOR and I do hope that makers will continue their super work, as everything so far, was way more than I expected to get at first place.

Eyüp Ö.
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Tor Browser EO

5 letzten Monat Neu

I trust this software a lot. I do a lot of my private work in this browser

I don't understand why such a good browser isn't on mobile. They are far behind other software in this regard.

Lawrent M.
Lawrent M.
owner in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

interesting app but is it really that secure

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for a combination of TOR and VPN and "TOR Browser Private Web + VPN" seemed to be a good shot. The more I learned about the intricacies of privacy, the less I started using the app, and relied on the PC-based Tor app + a VPN whose location was deemed safer. Not being able to choose from what country to connect from (trial version only) was also a bit offputting. I now don't use the app, and prefer using my computer with the original TOR browser + a VPN of my choice.

it combines TOR and a VPN. You can set up your browser through a set of preferences (javascript, bookmarks, you can choose to keep your browsing history)...

The app doesn't seem to be open source: it is always a concern for me, I tend to trust open-source apps more, especially when it comes to privacy. I also did not find where their VPN company is based, which is another concern for me as I don't rely too much on VPNs based in the 5, 9, or 14 'eyes' countries. In my trial version (the paid version is different), I could not choose the country I wanted to connect from. Sometimes the app would not connect at all or browsing was very slow. When checking on the check.torbrowser website, it reads: "This browser is configured to use TOR, however, it does not appear to be TOR browser". It doesn't reassure me much.

civil engineer in Türkei
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Tor SM

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Although it has not been a long time since I started using it, the search engine has been prepared very successfully and its interface is simple and very useful.

Sometimes there may be delays in connecting to customer support and getting answers, other than that, I haven't had any problems, I use it with pleasure.

Business development in Kanada

King of security

Kommentare: very postive when I run out of choices I knew they are out there to support

their powerful to keep people safe no matter where they are. a tool that you can rely on a rainy day.

couple of years back they had tool called vidalia which was prefect but I don't why they killed it and switched to broweser model which is not best option given the amount of the ram it sucks out of your system

Aria S.
Design Consultant in Indonesien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Break Any Barrier in Web Browsing Using Tor

Kommentare: Different countries, different providers, different barriers of web browsing. Since I use this browser, I can say goodbye to those barriers and can browse freely. I just love it and absolutely recommended to the whole company network.

Private browsing and zero tracking. When standard browsers are weaponized by many ads related caches, cookies, trackers, and so many history leftovers, Tor comes with an option to observe the web with almost zero footprints..

Onion layers didn't gave a freedom of choices about in which country I would like to registered.

Mohamed I.
Network Engineer in Ägypten

Browse safely and privately

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: An experience full of excitement and learn a lot about the Internet and how the VPN works and I find it safer than many browsers, but this depends on you as a user

Traffic is passed over more than one node and the transmitted data is encrypted, which makes it difficult for some hacking and social engineering. Open the Hidden Services and access the other side of the Internet.

Slow connection sometimes But it's okay .

Frederic H.
Software engineer in Kanada

Tor the swiss knife to visit the dark web safely

Kommentare: Very great , easy to use you can know fastly if you re secure or not

The process of verification of our privacy at the startup but on each download

The onion network but this feature is not a part of the software juste the web of the deep weeb

Stefano P.
Chief Security Officer in Luxemburg
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Safe and anonymous browser

Kommentare: I use tor browser for business intelligence activites, to monitor darkweb company data exposure... and it's useful to do that in a secure way. Sometimes i prefer to use also alternative services especially when i need to browse quickly.

Tor ensure anonymous browsing and privacy. You can use it very easily, without special IT skills.

Anonymization system cause very low speed in browsing.... so... you can use tor for limited activities...

Riccardo L.
Woodcrafter in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

The #1 defender of my web browsing

When I'm talking about TOR Browser to someone, I find myself discussing the same thing over and over again: its suite of web browser security features. True, things like design, web page load speed, etc. matter... but not at the cost of putting our security and data in danger. Tracker blocking and multi-layer encryption are only a couple of the powerful assets TOR Browser puts at your disposal to make sure that, every time you surf the web, you don't need to be afraid of being tracked.

The biggest con about using TOR Browser is that, while it's open source, it isn't available for mobile devices – so if you're an Iphone user, for example, you'll have to use it only from your laptop.

Romanio M.
Romanio M.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tor Browser Private web + VPN review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall this is a really nice addition to the world of browsers, it keeps you secure online and it's fast so I like it alot.

Fast and secure when browsing the internet, with the added protection of a VPN which keeps you anonymous when browsing, so this means it keeps you away from those who would try to invade your valuable privacy.

While it runs fast and smooth I feel that it takes up a bit of memory to carry out it's operations, and I know this is sometimes necessary for optimal performance but they could try to find a way to cut back on memory usage a bit.

Amina H.
Amina H.
Senior content writer in Ägypten
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent browser to protect your privacy and access geo-blocked content

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Tor is one of my favorite browsers on Laptop, it’s stable and secure, it allows me to protect my privacy by hiding my browsing activities. It has a built-in VPN that lets me access geo-blocked content easily.

Easy to setup. Stable and secure. lets you hide your browsing activities.

Tor’s interface is clunky and not customizable and there are some problems in its speed.

Associate Information Security Analyst in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TOR..

Kommentare: Good and multiple tools too are based on TOR mechanism. so speed and anonymity are the only best improvements for any VPN.

- Circut generation is very good and random. - Anonymous identity can be generated upto an extend with proxy chains and using other tools

- Lags when generating circut, since circut generation is random it takes time. I think keeping an pre defined circut will help reducing the lags.

Stefano G.
dds in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

simply privacy at best

it's simple to use just like another browser. but very powerful in keeping you out of sight.

I have really no issue, it's just... perfect!

Alexander V.
IT Expert in Deutschland

Not the main browser I use ,but I do use Tor regularly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Tor because I strongly dislike targeted advertising and the browser helps keep my data safer .And also to circumvent regional restrictions on some news sites .

You can download and use it for free .The outlay is like on Mozilla Firefox and you can easily navigate . With the additional VPN plugin you can add ,you have more control over your location ,which comes in handy often .

No history is saved or can be accessed .That is kinda the point of Tor ,however it can still be shocking if you aren't used to using it .

Tina S.
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This should be more popular

Kommentare: Overall, it's the best browser for free private online navigation. It keeps you safe from being tracked by unwanted ads.

I like that it offers private and completely anonymous browsing for free. For those times when you want to be sure you're completely anonymous, it's an excellent browser. With this browser, you can be sure no ads related to what you searched will pop out of nowhere.

It takes a bit more time to open and load than the average browser. It's not suitable for everyday tasks. Some websites won't work because they detect you're using Tor, which kind of makes you feel like an impostor, although you're not using it for bad stuff.

VR Developer in Indien
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Secure,Free with an inbuilt VPN

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: overall its is one of the best browsers for accessing the deep web or using the web over a lightweight browser with a free VPN

Tor is a great browser with multiple security features and a decent built-in VPN. it is also the most known browser which provides access to the deep web.

Tor provides a lot of securities but the securities are very vulnerable and easy to break. People in the cybersecurity domain don't trust it.

Simone R.
Project engineer in Italien
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Top cybersecurity

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use TOR browser to navigate being 100% secure that I can't be traced

I can easily navigate to websites being sure that I am 100% cybersecure. It's easy to install and to use, and does not require any particular configuration

Unfortunately the data download is quite slow, but I think that this does not depend on the browser, but just to all security measures (VPN + multiple IP changing)

Afeez tope R.
Afeez tope R.
Research Fellow in Nigeria

SAFETY AND FREEDOM COMBINED

Kommentare: When freedom and privacy matters, I think Tor should be considered.

It explores the boundless opportunities in safety and freedom and delivers on value. It furthers the course of enhanced productivity.

It usually alternates one's IP Address upon exit of a browsing session and automatically changes your location.

Mukesh G.
Research Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly protected browser

TOR browser is a highly protected browser. It always protects our privacy. I like this feature the most.

I like all the protection and privacy related features of TOR browser. There is nothing that I don't like about it.

Laura T.
Student in Italien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A must have!

Kommentare: Overall Tor browser is a great software for medium/advanced users. I would not recommend it to newbies.

Tor browser is the best for privacy and safety.

Some features could definitely be improved and it's really difficult to use.

Gerald S.
Gerald S.
Mr in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does the job when you have to have an extra layer of security

Kommentare: I do not use it ofter; only when I have a specific need for the extra security.

Without a doubt, this program imposes a performance hit unless you have an above-average computer and network.

James M.
affiliate marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

cool browser built in VPN

that the VPN is built right in click of the button I'm protected.

I think that I was having a hard time getting through to a lot of sights runs Slow

Amine A.
Financial director in Marokko
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good VPN

When i want to use VPN i choose TOR because its simple for using

nothing to say really good VPN till today