Filtern nach:

Über TOR Browser Private Web + VPN

Using Tor with a VPN gives you an extra layer of privacy because the VPN encryption prevents the Tor entry node from exposing exit node

Erfahre mehr über TOR Browser Private Web + VPN

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Browser for maintaining privacy while browsing

Kommentare: My Experience is good, it's free and takes less storage. VPN connection is also fast and secure. it's one of the few browsers available for deep web searching.

I use Tor a lot, it's safety and privacy features are really amazing. I have never experienced any sort of issues while browsing. It's the only web that we can get quickly for browsing deep web.

History issues is there, it doesn't saves. I think the interface could be made more smooth. I would like it more if they improve its animations and interface

Milenko M.
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TOR Browser is a modern must have Software

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with TOR and this is one of the must have Software on the PC, as it provides easy, stable, secure and fast way of browsing the WWW.

I had a lot of the issues, sometimes on the work as we had to access different Sites ( which were for US based employees and had documentation required for general troubleshooting of some issues with Network, Windows and our main product in general ) and also as a normal user on my private laptop, when I was home and wanted to check some of the animes, which aired literally an hour ago. All of this, I was only able to fulfill thanks to the TOR Browser, which helped me to elevate my user experience and which satisfied all of my daily needs. I have tried some other Software before, but none were as good and fast as TOR Browser ( they tend to lose the connection a lot and they were not stable at all, which never did happen even for a second, while I was using TOR ).

Don't have any negative thoughts about TOR and I do hope that makers will continue their super work, as everything so far, was way more than I expected to get at first place.

Laura T.
Student in Italien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A must have!

Kommentare: Overall Tor browser is a great software for medium/advanced users. I would not recommend it to newbies.

Tor browser is the best for privacy and safety.

Some features could definitely be improved and it's really difficult to use.

James M.
affiliate marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

cool browser built in VPN

that the VPN is built right in click of the button I'm protected.

I think that I was having a hard time getting through to a lot of sights runs Slow

Riccardo L.
Woodcrafter in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

The #1 defender of my web browsing

When I'm talking about TOR Browser to someone, I find myself discussing the same thing over and over again: its suite of web browser security features. True, things like design, web page load speed, etc. matter... but not at the cost of putting our security and data in danger. Tracker blocking and multi-layer encryption are only a couple of the powerful assets TOR Browser puts at your disposal to make sure that, every time you surf the web, you don't need to be afraid of being tracked.

The biggest con about using TOR Browser is that, while it's open source, it isn't available for mobile devices – so if you're an Iphone user, for example, you'll have to use it only from your laptop.

Romanio M.
Romanio M.
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tor Browser Private web + VPN review

Kommentare: Overall this is a really nice addition to the world of browsers, it keeps you secure online and it's fast so I like it alot.

Fast and secure when browsing the internet, with the added protection of a VPN which keeps you anonymous when browsing, so this means it keeps you away from those who would try to invade your valuable privacy.

While it runs fast and smooth I feel that it takes up a bit of memory to carry out it's operations, and I know this is sometimes necessary for optimal performance but they could try to find a way to cut back on memory usage a bit.

Associate Information Security Analyst in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TOR..

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good and multiple tools too are based on TOR mechanism. so speed and anonymity are the only best improvements for any VPN.

- Circut generation is very good and random. - Anonymous identity can be generated upto an extend with proxy chains and using other tools

- Lags when generating circut, since circut generation is random it takes time. I think keeping an pre defined circut will help reducing the lags.

Frederic H.
Software engineer in Kanada

Tor the swiss knife to visit the dark web safely

Kommentare: Very great , easy to use you can know fastly if you re secure or not

The process of verification of our privacy at the startup but on each download

The onion network but this feature is not a part of the software juste the web of the deep weeb

Stefano G.
dds in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

simply privacy at best

it's simple to use just like another browser. but very powerful in keeping you out of sight.

I have really no issue, it's just... perfect!

Alexander V.
IT Expert in Deutschland

Not the main browser I use ,but I do use Tor regularly

Kommentare: I use Tor because I strongly dislike targeted advertising and the browser helps keep my data safer .And also to circumvent regional restrictions on some news sites .

You can download and use it for free .The outlay is like on Mozilla Firefox and you can easily navigate . With the additional VPN plugin you can add ,you have more control over your location ,which comes in handy often .

No history is saved or can be accessed .That is kinda the point of Tor ,however it can still be shocking if you aren't used to using it .

VR Developer in Indien
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Secure,Free with an inbuilt VPN

Kommentare: overall its is one of the best browsers for accessing the deep web or using the web over a lightweight browser with a free VPN

Tor is a great browser with multiple security features and a decent built-in VPN. it is also the most known browser which provides access to the deep web.

Tor provides a lot of securities but the securities are very vulnerable and easy to break. People in the cybersecurity domain don't trust it.

Simone R.
Project engineer in Italien
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Top cybersecurity

Kommentare: I use TOR browser to navigate being 100% secure that I can't be traced

I can easily navigate to websites being sure that I am 100% cybersecure. It's easy to install and to use, and does not require any particular configuration

Unfortunately the data download is quite slow, but I think that this does not depend on the browser, but just to all security measures (VPN + multiple IP changing)

Afeez tope R.
Afeez tope R.
Research Fellow in Nigeria

SAFETY AND FREEDOM COMBINED

Kommentare: When freedom and privacy matters, I think Tor should be considered.

It explores the boundless opportunities in safety and freedom and delivers on value. It furthers the course of enhanced productivity.

It usually alternates one's IP Address upon exit of a browsing session and automatically changes your location.

Mukesh G.
Research Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly protected browser

TOR browser is a highly protected browser. It always protects our privacy. I like this feature the most.

I like all the protection and privacy related features of TOR browser. There is nothing that I don't like about it.

Gerald S.
Gerald S.
Mr in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does the job when you have to have an extra layer of security

Kommentare: I do not use it ofter; only when I have a specific need for the extra security.

It does the job easily when an extra layer of transmission security is essential with minimal implementation costs.

Without a doubt, this program imposes a performance hit unless you have an above-average computer and network.

Amine A.
Financial director in Marokko
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good VPN

When i want to use VPN i choose TOR because its simple for using

nothing to say really good VPN till today