Filtern nach:

Über ProductFlare

Feature upvote and request software for B2B SaaS companies who want happier customers and less churn.

Erfahre mehr über ProductFlare

Joerg-holger K.
CEO in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Spannend ist für uns vor allem die Verbindung mit der Terminierung und das Taping.

mehr schnittstellen zu anderen Programmen wären wünschenswert

Debdut M.
Debdut M.
Marketing Specialist in Indien

Easiest way to get involve my users during product development

Kommentare: It's a pleasant experience to manage my product roadmap on AnnounceFly. I like their support; they're almost always available across 4-5 different channels and also they take customer feedback very seriously which is what I look for while evaluating a SaaS product.

I love the concept of the Kanban board. I can clearly show what's in pipeline, what features are WIP and what's released as per my user's request.

I'd like to have several one-click integrations because connecting AF with Zapier is really time consuming.

Craige hardel -.
Craige hardel -.
Owner in St. Lucia
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really convenient time saver

Kommentare: The platform is really wonderful and a time saver. It's easy to use and the onboarding instructions and interface is well done. Finally it's a nice place to collect social media testimonials and easily get very relevant customer feedback that we sometime forget until we need to write a salespage for the offe. The experience has been positive and I look forward to getting more out of it.

really efficient and saves time. Getting and managing review can be a pain and it helps with that

Way too many email notifications. This is separate from the functionality but too many emails

Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User Feedback and Votes Finally Mangeable

Kommentare: Overall my experience thus far has been good, the hard part for me is getting my entire product development team on board with this tool, which once I will most likely have more feedback to share on this cons and pros of the tool.

The Product Roadmap feature with the ability to have customers/clients and stakeholders feedback provided in one comprehensive dashboard is the reason I started to use this tool. It hasn't been easy implementing across the company that is still a work in progress, that comes with any tool.

It would be nice if there were more integrations available with more project management software to import certain product development items from

Ty D.
CEO in USA

Very Clean Solution For Feature Requests and Updates

Kommentare: Great customer service and product overall. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really involved in helping us make it perfect. Updates are always coming out and the team has a great vision for features to come.

I love how everything is easy to understand and customizable for our needs. We have multiple products so it really works to have different rooms Upvoting to see what is important to our users.

Would love to have the cards on the kanban have a feature image that can be added and viewed on the Kanban.

Sunil W.
Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple, fast and just works

It's designed to be very easy to learn. Once you create an account you can quickly see how to use it to get the results that you want.

The onboarding can get in the way a little. The amount of detail in the onboarding process is great, but it can be a little overwhelming. And it might not be neccessary to have so much of it, because the UI is fairly self-explanatory.

Richard C.
Richard C.
Founder in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Roadmaps on steroids

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the product

It is very intuitive and easy to use. The user interface is clean and simple. I love how users don't need to sign up for an additional account to use announcefly

I currently do not any any complaints. I've used Trello before and this is significantly better than Trello

Ramon H.
Ramon H.
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Promising tool with a great team behind it!

Kommentare: Due to the excellent experiences I had with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I'm convinced that the tool will have a great future. Indeed it deserves the highest rating from my side!

The subscription by topic via email (soon also via push notification), the feedback options and the overall design are great! But you know the product can always be improved, what matters most is the team behind it. I had an excellent customer experience with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I've written him several times via the chat regarding current issues and upcoming futures. He took the time and answered all my questions in depth. During our conversion he and his team made several functional changes I've suggested on the fly. This is the first time I've experienced such a direct execution and improvement of a product.

It is still quite early in development! At the moment it cannot be localized, but this won't be an issue for long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has promised me that string translation will be available in a few weeks so that I can alter every customer-facing text to the language and writing style I like. The only real disadvantage, which probably won't be solved in a few weeks, is that the description of the published topics in the newsfeed is restricted to 168 characters. Which can be an advantage in a way, because the messages have to be precise, but for some use cases it is a bit to harsh in my opinion. Maybe I can convince [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to remove the restriction. We will see.

Antwort von Treefort

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad tp see you love it

John L.
John L.
Business Owner in Australien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Worth the investment of your time

Kommentare: I would not hesitate to recommend Announcefly; I believe that they have a bright future.

If you are building a SaaS company announcefly might be an essential tool to include in your kit. They run on AWS and all communication is SSL encrypted. There are role levels to limit access according to what level a team member is on. They fit alongside Jira and the Newsfeed product is great for agencies. Direct competitors include ProductBoard and Roadmunk but Announcefly can compliment these if you are already using them. User roadmaps are a breeze with feedback and feature suggestions being the key driver in getting value from this platform. They proudly state that they are the glue between customers and their requests, bringing the product and engineering team together in a way that helps them to be more accountable to each other.

One drawback is that they are not HIPAA compliant

Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Ceo in UK

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Enjoyable easy to use

This is a great product to show off your work give users updates etc

No cons

Abdelrahman A.
Abdelrahman A.
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer-centric roadmaps

Kommentare: I like how they really make us actively and passively listen to the customer!

Brand-consistent newsfeed that can be embedded to saas or app where users got inspired by your categorized updates so they are a click away from submitting their creative ideas and to check out other user ideas and vote on them!

Team Accounts limits are really annoying as it prevents you from involving your team to know what the customer wants. Feature Upvoting, Public/Private User Discussion, Export Data To CSV, Custom CNAME Domain are not available in the starter plan

Viktor B.
Viktor B.
founder in Israel

Great tool for any business, going in the right direction

It's incredibly important for businesses to be able to community their roadmaps and future plans with development, it provides users confidence that they can invest in their software or business plans. Announcefly has a flexible approach with helping businesses achieve that very exact thing. It provides a clean and simple interface that will makes it easy to setup and embed on your website. The tool was a bit laggy in the beginning but in the last few months the speed of the tool has improved substantially. The support that they provide is stellar and extremely responsive, especially for a small organization.

While I think that this software has a great tool, I think that there's still some things that could be improved on that I've mentioned to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Anything someone can do to improve the UX of their product, they should do. It's important for business to be sensitive to a user's time and to implement subtle and easy changes that improve the workflow. Currently I believe that the product requires more clicks than it needs to for the admin in both initial setup and ongoing usage, and that the admin interface can be optimized to be more efficient. If we're talking about 1 instance, it's not a big deal, but if we're talking about ongoing use on a daily or weekly basis, extra clicks/load time really tallies up, especially when we're talking about several tasks. Additionally I think having more native integrations would be helpful for lead generation purposes.

Crystal B.
Midwife in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for a new website!

Kommentare: Since it was free when I used it, no complaints!! If i had paid, I would have wanted more tutorials.

I like this little announcement section that I posted at the top of my webpage to notify visitor of new releases on the website and I like the customization of colors.

I'm not a developer, so it was hard for me to figure out how to get it on my page. I use WP, Thrive Architect. It "works" but I can't get the hover button to show on it. I wish there was more tutorials available on actually putting it in different web builders. You have "put code" on the page.

Trevor C.
Sport, Selbstständig

Great customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service is top-notch. I had a simple issue with code and they pushed out an update within minutes of my question. Really amazing to see how much they care about the product.

Features and ability to give customers updates on the fly.

Nothing! Haven't had any issues yet. Great product.

Antwort von ProductFlare

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot Trevor! Great to have you on board!

William L.
William L.
Freelancer in Chief in USA

Nifty Tool for Update Log

Kommentare: It very easily works as a client-facing list/log of updates and modifications. There is no learning curve and it's professional and clean in appearance. The tools are easy to learn and the site is just generally friendly and helpful.

Although mostly geared towards developer and end-users, my favorite utility is simply the update log. It's very quick to use and intuitive. There is very little need for extensive onboarding (although it's there if necessary) as the use of the tools and navigation is obvious.

As someone intending to use it slightly differently than the target market, I have no substantial complaints. I'm using it simply as an ongoing list of website changes for client review. Overall, I'd say it's still a couple of features away from reaching a critical mass among developers but so far I'm a fan.

Digital Strategist in USA

Creators Care About Their Product

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the product, but I think it does need to expand on its features and integrations a bit.

I like the software because it gives our company an opportunity to keep our users/clients up to date with different projects. This would normally take phone calls or many updates that take a lot of time. I also like the fact that the product is evolving and it seems like the creators listen to their users.

The only issue I have with it is that sometimes our company just doesn't have a use for the product. It seems like it could be missing some integrations.

Matthew M.
Software Engineer and Project Manager in USA

Great Tool for Managing Feature Requests from customers

Announcefly is an excellent tool for bridging the gap between customer requests and actual work items for our dev team. Previously we just used emails through a contact admin form that had to be passed along to multiple team members, but after testing Announcefly we are working to integrate this into our customer feedback system. Announcefly greatly streamlines our feature request process and will save us a lot of time and hassle in the future!

Integrating with our particular project was definitely more difficult than a simple admin form, but the productivity gains that will eventually be reached after full integration will definitely be worth the initial setup time required.

Webmaster and Product Researcher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Newsfeed Software You Should Consider

The UI/UX of Announcefly is very good. It's easy to activate and deactivate different options relating to the newsfeed I'm trying to create. For instance, I can choose to allow or disallow commenting on a newsfeed. The ease of customizing a newsfeed makes Announcefly a newsfeed software worth considering.

Installation of Announcefly on a live website is not the easiest process. You will need to check the documentation closely or have experience as a web developer to figure out how to install Announcefly on a website. Announcefly could really benefit from a Wordpress plugin to make the installation process much easier for Wordpress websites.

Author, Medium and Marketing Constultant in USA

Wow Does This Thing Have Legs/Wings - Both

Kommentare: Easy to use, clean interface and very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

This is feature-packed and does what it says on the tin and the biggest thing is allowing people to comment or vote without having to sign up.

Less control on the positioning of the feed.

President in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Promising Tool

Kommentare: I am still early in the implementation, but they seem to have a bright future and great customer support to help with any issues you may run into.

Great tool to lay out your product roadmap as well as communicate with users on your website. Users do not have to sign up to answer any surveys through AnnounceFly which is great.

They are still early in their existence, so there will be bugs along the way with any new software.

Justin H.
Justin H.
President in Puerto Rico

Easy Product Feature Management

Kommentare: We were able to quickly and easily set up announcefly and it has proven great so far.

This let us put a really easy widget on our site and push announcements about product features to our users quickly and easily. That alone is worth its weight in gold, but you can also solicit feedback and use projects to create an interactive product roadmap.

Felt like the cost for a single roadmap was a bit high, but otherwise, really loved it. Also, on a geeky developer level, they inject all sorts of console messages which makes debugging a nightmare - we have to disable this script in our dev environment.

James C.
N/A in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

User friendly system!

Love the fact this system can be done without having to worry about coding to get feedback, voting, ideas, etc. It take huge weight off my shoulder!

There were nothing I least like, because Announcefly hit on everything spot on!!!

Kyle A.
Kyle A.
Founder in USA

Excited for this to become part of our day to day..

Honestly, at this point, I am just beginning to get used to it. It's not me directly, but someone on my team. It's very user-friendly (and the layout/design is sleek lol). From my own research, I can tell that this customer support team is wildly obsessed with their user-experience and I love that.

I haven't come across this yet - I haven't found anything I've disliked because we just started using it.

E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app, but not a fit for us

Kommentare: After a few hiccups getting things going, it was a great experience. The support via live chat was incredibly helpful.

I really liked the idea of Announcefly, as well as the excellent customer support.

Though I can see the uses for it and think it would be useful to my business, one of the only features that we truly need is on a more premium plan – most of the features on lower plans aren't useful to our specific situation, unfortunately.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to set up and use

Kommentare: The support team are fantastic too, with prompt online chat support when I'd forgotten my login!

I loved the tour which outlined all the features in a manageable way. Announcefly gives you lots of options to provide updates on your website, with a newsfeed such as webinar coming soon or asking questions to start a discussion.

There really isn't anything I don't like about Announcefly - it's great!