Über Lystloc

Lystloc is a location intelligence mobile application to manage your sales team, field support team and office employees.

Erfahre mehr über Lystloc

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Lystloc

4,0
3,0
3,5

Lystloc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Lystloc bereits verwendet?

Sree rama M.
Sree rama M.
CONSULTANT in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LYSTLOC APP USER FRIENDLY

Kommentare: there is lot of scope of work to do ..to be grounded in understanding real sales issues to build as per the compitition how its doing bizcom etc

Its very nice simple app easy to install

it does not give any insights of past business

Harisankar P.
Senior System Admin in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Product is good but need more improvement

Kommentare: It's good. not s bad.

Device authentication like device pin, OTP, and detection of Developer Option. Distance, Total Travel Time calculation, and Meeting Notes. Customized Reports.

1. User Archived feature; which will allow storing user data without a license at least for 30 days. 2. If an IT user will be the super admin and if I create a director login then how a Director can report to an employee (Super Admin)? 3. Tracking page- If I open this page, it loads only the first 10 to 15 users only; I need to scroll down the all user tab to get info of all users. 4. Neither can see a user location accurately nor able to copy the lat long. 5. If I am modifying a user profile to save, I must visit the "others" tab to save the modified setting. 6. Custom Reporting- If I visit the "reporting" tab of a user where I need to see all the user details; of those I can see; so that I can remove them if needed, as I can add manually other reporters. 7. There should be an enable and the diable option of all features; therefore we can enable the features if required like Task, Customer, and Products, etc. As this is a SAAS model, this application must satisfy overall requirements to meet or cover more customers.