Über Systeme.io

Systeme.io ist eine einfache, erschwingliche und intuitive All-in-one-Marketingplattform für alle, die ihr Online-Geschäft ausbauen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Systeme.io

It has everything I need for course creation and it integrates really easily into the email campaignes, funnels and a fantastic website.

Also, there must be an option to add many courses to a single membership site. But I am not sure about it.

Bewertungen zu Systeme.io

4,9

Systeme.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.589 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Systeme.io bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.589)

Cesco
Business Beratung in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Platform

Kommentare: Ich finde das die Benutzeroberfläche klar und verständlich gestaltet ist. Somit ist es für jeden machbar ein Business damit aufzubauen.

Die Vorteile, die mich begeistern sind, dass alles in einer Plattform zur Verfügung steht.

Aus meiner 10-jährigen Unternehmerzeit gibt es nichts Negatives zusagen.

Laurenzio
CEO in Deutschland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wir finden es klasse

Kommentare: wir finden es insgesamt sehr gelungen und würden es auch anderen empfehlen.

die möglichkeit das ao viele sachen über einen einzigen tool erledigt werden können mann spart ai h clickfunnels und seine emaim automatisierungs software und es ist auch noch günstiger.

bis jetzt ist alles ok es sind einige sachen die hier und da do h besser sind zb auf den deutschen markt bei funnel cockpit.

Kristine
Kristine
Nutritionist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Kommentare: Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance. Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

Paul
Paul
Owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate All-In-One Marketing Platform

Kommentare: Apart from getting to know the new (and easier) ways of working, the whole experience has been great. Support are phenomenal. As I mentioned earlier, after years of Keap, WordPress, Zapier and various other tools, Systeme.io is a breeze.

ok.. I'm coming from a Keap + Wordpress + Zapier background here.. And this is what I love most about Systeme.io - it really does have evrything you need to launch or grow your online business. Host websites, build sales funnels, sell products, email contacts, create courses.. the list goes on..

What I liked least, wasn't actually about Systeme.io - it was the challenge I had in using a new system, that was "too easy" for a technical person like me lol.. I was looking for the techy bits, and there not needed.. everything is desinged to not need to know techy stuff..

Marilyn
Author in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Slow to Start, but a wonderful system when you learn it.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a very slow start, because I did find it difficult to progress with the tutorials. But once I discovered the written questions and Customer support I moved along a lot quicker. I have not yet sent y newsletter, because I want have ready a number reader to sen, but that I am already considering adding courses, is very uplifting. thanks

I love the possibilities for not only having an excellent newsletter campaign which will virtually run itself, but can keep growing with me as my business grows. I am so excited about the possibilities of having on-line courses to sell.

Initially I found the tutorials did not answer the questions that came up when I began using the system. It took a while for me to discover the potential from the written questions and the Customer support, which truly helped me to learn the system.

Safaa
Parent coach in Ägypten

Hacked funnel

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Bad experience, bad support , no credibility

The free plan , give me the chance to know that there system isn't safe & could be hacked easily although they refuse to say

I used the system to test it before investing and paying in the paid plan, but I discovered the weakness of the system. Someone was able to delete my funnel without my knowledge. When I returned to the support team, I did not find any sufficient support, just justifications and attempts to convince me that this had not been done. I contacted them more than once over the past 4 months and the only answer available to them is that the technical department is following up and they having a lot of requests right now. And they kept reassuring me that they will get back to me when they finish investigating. And you can tell that this day didnt come for 4 months tell now.

Cindy

Effortless Empowerment: Navigating the Ease of Systeme.io

Kommentare: I am so grateful for Systeme.io. I am 98% impressed with Systeme.io offering a plateform that allows business owners to work smarter and not harder. The other 2% is only for the areas of which I have yet to embark on.

#1 Price #2 One stop shop! Website - Check, Course - Check, Marketing Campaign - Check, Newsletter, Check! Seriously everything I need for my business and online business in one place. HECK YES!!! #3 Functionality! The ease creating a website, funnels, squeeze pages with order forms and thankyou pages all built in together. AMAZING! #4 Beautiful Templates to get you started! HECK YES! Instead of starting from scratch. #5 Allowing me to work smarter than harder on my business. All theother plateforms are so difficult. I want simpe and ease and Systeme.io offers exactly that. #6 Love the support FB Groups! Everyone is helpful #7 Tech support responds quickly within 24 hours. You advertise within 24 hours and you live up to this. Plus tech support really wants to help and are very patient with a newbie to the tech world. I am very thankful for Jose helping me with my domain name integration. #8 The training videos to get you started! OFF THE CHARTS! #9 The tutorials and instructions with visuals allow individuals a step by step process to complete the setup with ease.

The Facebook Integration. UGH! I am still trying to figure this out. The access Code or Key. If, I understand the assistance provided from the FB group. I ahve to set up and APP in FB. Well...this is over my head. However, I am determined to figure it out. Oh...setting up the Newsletter button. I am fumbling with this. It would be nice to have a video or instructions just for setting up the newsletter. Especially for newbies, like me. I am still trying to understand A/B test (I think) and the other tech stuff and automation, emails. Only because I am new.

Val
Val
Owner in Südafrika

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Excellent facility, fast informed support, and a system that works out of the box. You would go far to find a platform that hosts all your business needs at the price of systeme.io. I heartily recommend this platform.

I loved the fact that the different facilities work together seamlessly. This means I don't have to use different platforms for my business needs. Email marketing, courses, blogs, funnels and everything else I need are all found in systeme.io.

I found the setup somewhat challenging. There are various tutorials and videos available, but it was still challenging.

DeAnna
Brand Strategy Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great all in one newsletter management, funnels and course provider

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A great all in one website builder, newsletter management, funnel software and course software all in one. This was recommended to me by another coach friend as an alternative to Kajabi and I'm so glad she did. Systeme.io does almost everything Kajabi does at a much cheaper price (just develop an app for customers to use to log into the learning portal and then it will be perfect!). I recommend systeme.io for anyone needing to develop a funnel or manage their newsletter.

I love that I can easily set up multiple funnels to get people onto my mailing list. Sending newsletters through systeme.io is easy and straightforward, as is segmenting the contacts. I like that I can host my course content on there so it does everything all in one system.

I wish that the community feature had an app. Having to log in via a web browser seems old school and I have been reluctant to roll the community out to my customers for this reason - I'm investigating external community providers (e.g. Heartbeat, Skool) and if Systeme.io would solve this then that would be the cherry on top.

James
James
Chief Lion in Malaysia

The Only All In One Marketing Platform for Beginners

Kommentare: I love Systeme because it's easy to use and very reasoanbly priced.

With Systeme, you don't need seprarate website builder and email marketing system as it does both. It comes with many templates for building your website or even a sales funnel. This is the one platform I've seen that does both, while most only do one. I also like the email feature that does automation and broadcasts too.

It doesn't have a CRM. This would be super helpful and integrate everything in place. There's no Chat support. This is essential rather than depending only on asynchronous support.

Elton Takudzwa
Elton Takudzwa
Manager in Simbabwe
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

Captera Review

Kommentare: Excellent it is relatively easy to use for all

Free Plan email list up to 2000 contacts.

There is no embeded email capture form only popup

RUSEA
Administrator in Rumänien
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Systeme.io, the easy-to-use all-in-one platform. If you are just starting out, you can use it for free.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I work very well with Systeme.io. At first I didn't know some things and the technical assistance helped me immediately.

Systeme.io has everything a platform needs: sales funnels, email campaigns, newsletters, course creation, payment methods, free courses, prompt assistance and is continuously improving.

I have nothing negative to say, it is what I was looking for.

Deniz
Consultant | Architect in Türkei
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features. And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why. In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.'' If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Mark
Owner in Südafrika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Better than the rest for less!

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

1. So much functionality! 2. Very easy to use! 3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product. 3. Excellent customer support! 4. Helpful community on social media.

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

Steve
Director of Research and Development in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

Kommentare: It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Marketing Automation Software

Kommentare: It really helps lift the burden of marketing off my shoulder, it is a very affordable software to use, it has both the free and paid packages. It is a great site that is easy-to-use and navigate.

I love the landing page builder; I love how easy it is to navigate; and I love the fact that it enables drag and drop.The email campaign automation is also another thing I love about this site; it has a fast email delivery rate and an easy-to-use and understand email composer.I also love the list-building feature. I love how it helps build an email list from scratch and how it groups leads according to the specific campaign with the use of tags.Overall, it's really great marketing automation software for businesses.

There's really nothing much I dislike about this site.I don't like how limited the landing page builder template is, I thing it would be nice if more templates could be addedAnd I don't like the fact that when building a landing page on a laptop and then switching to a phone disorganizes everything

Azizur
Network Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and simple to use

Kommentare: Small firms and entrepreneurs who are searching for a user-friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich marketing platform may consider Systeme.io.

It's simple to construct and edit your pages and funnels with Systeme.io's drag-and-drop platform. With Systeme.io, you can get started right away even if you have no prior expertise with marketing or coding.The free plan from Systeme.io delivers all the essential features you require to get going. Paid plans begin at around $29 per month, making them highly accessible to small enterprises.

Compared to some of its rivals, Systeme.io does not have as many integrations with other apps. If you already employ numerous different marketing strategies, this could be a problem.Customer service at Systeme.io has drawn flak for being tardy and sluggish.

Bridget
Bridget
CEO & Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very happy I switched to Systeme.io!

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been awesome and much better than other experiences I've had! As someone wearing many hats, I'm so grateful I have support with Systeme and don't have to struggle to figure it out all on my own.

I'm so grateful I switched to Systeme because I found the backend to be much easier to use for me as someone learning & growing in my business. The support I have received so far has been so helpful and I'm really grateful for a responsive customer service team who cares about their customers (I've had experiences where I'm sent to a forum or I'm told to wait without tangible support). I've also found the pricing to be much more affordable compared to other systems available (and previous ones I've tried). I am so glad I switched over and will be growing my business with Systeme! I definitely recommend it to other entrepreneurs who are starting out and need to make sure they have good systems, automations, and email marketing in place!

I don't have any cons yet! I'm newer to business, so I want to be sure someone reading this review knows that. In looking at other reviews, YouTube videos, and speaking with customer support, this absolutely seems like a product that can grow with my business and support additional features I want to include!

Joane
CEO and Brand Strategist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A better all-in-one solution

Kommentare: Systeme.io is a great 'all-in-one' solution after you have successfully figured out how to make it work efficiently. Once you understand how it works, it can be a great and easy tool to use. The sales pages, opt ins, payment checkout etc can be very modern and beautifully designed. They have many great templates to make life easier. Overall, it is great value for a fraction of the price that you have to pay with Kajabi, ClickFunnels, and Kartra.

I love the fact that Systeme.io is a one-stop 'all-in-one' solution. That means that you only have to log in once and everything is connected without having to try to get a bunch of software/tools to talk to each other with thrid-party apps like Zapier. Systeme has email marketing, sales pages, payment / check-out page, upsells, one- time offers, course portal and the list goes on. This also helps online marketers and digital entrepreneurs to cut down on monthly costs for other software/tools like a LMS (like Kajabi or Thinkific), payment (like ThriveCart or SamCart), an email marketing service (like ConvertKit or ActiveCampaign), a funnel builder (like ClickFunnels or Kartra).

Their training videos and customer support is probably my least favorite thing about Systeme.Io. I really struggled with set-up and I found their system a little backwards in comparison to other software. Even though I watched their tutorial videos, I still wasted a lot of time trying to figure it out and make it work efficiently. Because it is a lower-costing 'all-in-one' solution in comparison to Kajabi, ClickFunnels, and Kartra - maybe that's why it was a little clunky at times.

Heather
Owner Networker in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Love of Systeme.io

You get so much value already with the freemium, it allows you to build your first funnel, make money so that when you are ready to scale your business, the upgrades are REALLY affordable, and that is what I am all about!

For newbies, there is a little bit of a learning curve when it comes to the tech portion, but there is a HELP section that will walk you through everything!

Barbara
Small Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent value

Kommentare: Absolutely satisfied so far. I did opt for the migration team to help me, which was a life saver. The process was quick and smooth. My migration representative was so helpful and an absolute pleasure to work with. The customer service was outstanding. Highly recommend systeme.io!

I love that I can consolidate my business into 1 platform that is easy to use and is priced affordably for my small growing business. I am planning to add some courses to my business and am pleased that I can manage those in the same place as well.

I am not able to manage shipping or print labels with systeme.io, so I have to build that into my pricing structure and cannot set limitations for where in the world I ship to. Since I sell physical products I feel this may turn into a bit of a headache. I would say Systeme isn't really best suited for ecommerce stores that sell a lot of physical items but it can be adapted. At this time I only sell a handful of physical products so it will work for now.

Runy
Owner in Niederlande
E-Learning, Selbstständig

If you are a staring digital course creatorr struggling with all kinds of systems: stop here !!!

Kommentare: This is a great system. Easy to use, friendly and very responsive support desk. They really care to answer your questions. I wrote a very long email and got answers back the same day. Other systems take you sometimes days to answer. If you are starting with your digital courses and you don’t want the struggle I had years ago of putting it all together and you don’t want to pay 500+ dollars of software you now know there is another way!!!

It has it all. I don’t need to put all kinds f systems together, link them and wait untill they break. I can just focus on search engine marketing and traffic and converting leads into customers. Systeme.io takes care of the rest. This for less than 100 dollars. I used to pay 500+ dollars per month for systems alone!! Just unbelievable!!

Honestly, I haven’t found a single thing So far I don’t like. You get easy step by step videos of a nice lady walking you through the system. You can start small and when your business grows you can grow. And Systeme.io doesn’t break your bank and is very very affordable. What else do you need.

Janice
CEO in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Clean User Interface and Excellent Support!

Kommentare: So far, I love what Systeme.io has to offer. They even have a market place where you can import other people's product funnels into your system to promote and earn an affiliate commission.
The funnel builder is beautiful!
Any time I've needed support, they've been very thorough with their responses.
Upgrading shouldn't be an issue for most people. Pricing is very competitive.

I can't believe the features that are offered in the free version of Systeme.io. When comparing to other systems with similar features, the value offered for the price, no matter whether the free version or paid, is next to none. It's a really great platform!

There's not much to dislike about Systeme.io. If I were going to be super critical, I would critique the 'tag' function in the email autoresponder. It's a bit confusing. When I select a tag for my list, I can't tell if it's actually been selected or not. 'to press Enter, or not to press Enter'. It takes me 2 or 3 times before I stop getting an error message and I can finally send the email. It might just be me...or maybe the function could be improved.

Brandon
Founder in USA

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

Kommentare: SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

William
Internet Marketer in Singapur
E-Learning, Selbstständig

At Last! Is This My Dream Platform?

Kommentare: Enthusiastic to explore the platform fully! I will certainly utilize the Affiliate Management capability and Course Creation function to justify my decision to move over here. Definitely will recommend it to others.

The creation of Funnel and Landing Pages is so easy and fast. It has all the elements of an All-in-One System and Marketing Tool

Nothing serious but it will do well if there is a page solely to help beginners to understand more about the necessary setup or setting required at the backend office. Have a video 'walk-through' of all the backend features so that the new user has a clear understanding of what the platform can do (not too brief though). Compared to Katra, Builderall and New Zenler, the learning or instruction in Systeme Platform seems too little for each feature therefore it can really frustrate some users who is not technically competent. It would be great if there are more video instructions for it.