Filtern nach:

Über Zello

Zello ist eine Push-to-Talk-Anwendung, die Mitarbeiter, Teams und Communitys durch die Wirkkraft einer lebendigen, menschlichen Stimme verbindet.

Erfahre mehr über Zello

Kerry S.
Kerry S.
Press operator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping in touch

Kommentare: Overall this is a awesome software connect with people to always keep in touch at the touch of a button

I loved this software it help me stay in contact with my boss and co-workers. I liked the fact it was able to record everything it said so u ever needed To go back u can. Easy to use clear voice and great storage

Well the only thing I dislikes is how u had to have a wireless connection to be able to get in touch with everyone if ur not connected your not able to use it

Antwort von Zello

Thank you for your review!

Jacob S.
Agent Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fills a Real Need

Kommentare: Sometimes you really need to know if someone is at their desk and available to take a call, but you don't want to interrupt them with a ringing phone and you don't have time to hope and wait for them to see a Slack-like instant message. This fills that need.

This is the only app I could find anywhere that provides us with what is essentially an intra-office intercom. You would think it wouldn't be hard to find an IP-based version of the old-school intercom, like on Mad Men (but with way less sexual harassment) where you can push a button and say something to someone in a different office, rather than forcing their phone to ring, or waiting for them to see and answer an IM, but this isn't just the best option, it's the only one I found.

It's designed and priced for larger organizations who need it for managing fleets or large mobile teams, think trucking dispatchers, or managers of large field staffs. Those folks use it like a digital version of two-way radios, or the old Nextel PTT phones. We didn't need any of the mobile functionality or the other bells and whistles, but we still had to pay for them.

Alexander V.
BioProcess Engineer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to Use... When it has a solid connection

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Features and ease of use are great, but improvement needed in connection quality.

I enjoyed being able to instantly communicate with my team in the plant and to either talk or send messages.

It's connection is very spotty and I'm not sure how to silence my phone EXCEPT for Zello, instructions on that would be great. But unfortunately, because it disconnects a lot, I sometimes miss messages or cannot send them.

Patrick R.
Captain in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Push to talk app.

Kommentare: The app itself has been great and in the emergency service field. It gives us overall better radio coverage in our rural area. Zello has been great in supporting our agency with free services. They are definitely doing great things!

I like being able to have radio communications with those I with at all times especially in places our radio system fails. The software is great and easy to use.

I would say the only downside to this software is there is no gateway support unless u pay for it. It would be nice to see Zello and the gateway companies come together to put some how to videos on there sites. It’s pretty simple if you only need 1 gateway channel but if u need multiply it is definitely a challenge to set up on your own.

Antwort von Zello

Ryan - thank you for your review and sorry about the gateway support issue. It's just that being a relatively small team, it is hard for us to offer the same level of support to all customers, free and paid. Your suggestion is good and we'll try to strengthen our support content for gateways in the future.

Holger S.
Communication Manager in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product with room for improvement

Kommentare: We are an NGO specialized on Wildlandfirefighting and Urban Search and rescue. We like zello a lot, but we are investigating at the moment possibilities to use gateways to combine zello with our own radios. This is especially an area’s imported, where we do not have internet.

Easy to use, reliable and can be tailored to organization needs

As mentioned several times already, we would need a pager function similar to Group Alarm, Divera 24/7. If zello is inactive it is impossible to alert someone. Alarm needs to be loud (should wake up a person) and vibration is needed. We would also need a status panel, where status of the assigned job can be changed. I.e. dispatched, on Szene, returning from scene....

Lauren P.
Secretary in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zello

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like using Zello and will continue to use it when out and needing a walkie talkie.

Zello is a great "walkie talkie" app, it functions well and you are able to communicate clearly with others in your group. I like the push to talk button and that you can replay messages.

It isnt always secure. We have had outsiders join our group and conversations and that was unwanted.

letztes Jahr

Lauren - thank you very much for your review. We're sorry you had outsiders join your group and interfere with your conversations. Know that you can always create a password-protected channel, or simply switch to Zello Work, our solution for businesses.

Sergey Y.
Head of IT dept. in Aserbaidschan
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Software alternative of walkie-talkie

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In our country radio frequency is paid and hard to receive license for using it. So this software is very help us to make an alternative PTT device with all need features for our Security and Warehouse departments.

This very easy to implement this software in IT infrastructure, have 2 options on premiss and cloud. And work for a years without hard technical issues. Everytime with new versions comes new features that we like and feel it useful

We have not found some missing features or problems in integration.

Brandon C.
Communications manager in USA

Zello for Public Safety Agencies

The ability to use it on any device & computer. It has made dispatching Ambulances so much easer across the state. We haven't seen any down time on the system at all. Zello is vary good with emailing us when they are working on the system, and what we should except when they are doing maintenance. Another big plus for us is the ability for us to make channels on the fly, for any small or big incident.

I love everything about the system. They are great to work with

Antwort von Zello

Brandon - thanks for the vote of confidence! We love that you find it easier to respond to incidents across the state thanks to Zello.

Dondra F.
Security Officer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love zello!!!

Kommentare: Amazing never had a issue with it!!! I can always have communication with my work staff when I need

I started using this software back in 2015. It’s a great tool for company and businesses who rely heavily on communication. Zello allows you to use your phone to communicate instantly with anyone you choose no matter how close or far. Zello acts as a 2 way radio

No cons really. I’m very simple and this app is very simple for me. Anyone can use it. I think the app does need a update but other than that all good

Antwort von Zello

Thanks for the kind words, Dondra! Feel free to share Zello with anybody you know who could have a use for it!

Ricardo B.
Ricardo B.
Program manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Using Zello

Kommentare: The overall experience is great. Once you know the quarks are, it's awesoke.

Zello is super easy to use and train new employees on. It's easy to add users and make changes and the working with the zello staff is great.

There is a slight delay when you start talking to another user. It cuts off a small part which at times you have to repeat yourself

Jacqueline R.
IT Manager, Services and Support in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zello a service that really works.

Kommentare: Again cost effective. I lower my cost because I can turn on and off whenever I need to the service. I'm not locked into any contract. The range is great and I like that you can playback messages. You can add your email account and works with pretty much and phone.

Easy setup. Cost effective. I saved a ton of money when I started using Zello. We drop our Verizon push to talk cell phone and also didn't require to use Walkie-Talkie devices either. By simply downloading this app and uploading our list with an excel file. You can make easy change via the portal. Delete and adding users. It has nice features like tracking,mapping and creating channels.

Would like to see maybe paying one fee for gps,tracking and mapping. Instead of paying for this feature per device. It may work for some people but in my case. It can then add up a bit.

Audi A.
Operations Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Security Industry

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with Zello. I rely on this software to ensure the safety of my officers.

The GPS feature is amazing! Reliance is Security for some very dangerous high crime properties. om multiple occasions I have been able to pinpoint an officer's location when they are in emergency situations cutting down their backups response time.

When I am trying to pull past radio traffic it will only let me go through so many entries before it kicks me out and I have to start over.

Antwort von Zello

Thanks for the great review, Audi! We will follow-up with you separately to understand and resolve your issue with pulling past radio traffic.

Aharon S.
Communications manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product would never use anything else

Kommentare: Reliable backup. Faster communication. Always being connected even when the member is not carrying their radio.

Innovation and reliability. Hello is such an easy platform and so reliable that you really need to want work harder if you don't choose zello. Hello makes everything in your day to day operations simple and easy to achieve.

That it's not my creation lol. It's amazing no issues.

Raymond M.
IT Architect in Saudi-Arabien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Push-to-Talk server and app

Kommentare: WIth Zello Push-to-Talk app we were able to replace our expensive traditional PTT service. We're also able to install the app in our Windows Desktop that is very useful for our Controllers and Dispatchers.

We do have an on-premise Zello Enterprise server and the setup and configuration are straightforward and easy. Support from zello are superb. The technology they used are great as it does not take a lot of bandwidth thus saving on our mobile data plans. The app interface are easy and are available on both windows, IOS and Android OS.

No major issues we encountered on the server and app so far.

Antwort von Zello

Raymond - thank you for your review!

Ken K.
President & CEO in USA

Zello Enhances Public Safety

Kommentare: Zello has been a game changer for my emergency medical services company. We have better team communications than at any time in our company's history. We have used the system in major incident responses not only locally, but as part of our national disaster response network. It is very flexible, stable and easy to use.

Ease of setup; scale-ability, secure, flexible.

I've really not found any negatives to the application. The backend support is fantastic and the system is very stable.

Antwort von Zello

Ken - thanks so much for your flattering review, we're very grateful!

Michael O.
IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product!

Kommentare: Excellent application, downtime is rare!

Easy to use and create custom names. Instant playback. Application based, We use with Mobi control by SOTI to lock down phones and works great.

Has more capabilities, but they want more money for each one.

Antwort von Zello

Dear Michael - thank you for your kind review. As for the premium features and having to pay more money for each, stay tuned for another announcement about the program...

Adam D.
Captain Safety Officer in USA

Fire Service

Kommentare: Love the PTT so much easier than making a call and the ability to have it talk over our existing two radios is the greatest option.

We have integrated into our two DMR network and works great. Able to hear and talk to units from out of radio coverage.

Would like to have custom alerts for alerting

Jason B.
Captain / System Administrator in USA
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome LMR to 4G PTT Solution

Kommentare: We are currently using Zello Work to extend our LMR networks to public safety users that don't have traditional radio coverage or poor radio coverage.

The application is easy to use and to administer. I currently administer Zello Work for a regional Public Safety agency with over 200 users. It's very simple to create a user and send them their use profile. The ability to manage user settings from the web portal is a huge plus.

Not being able to assign Listen Only profile to a Crosslinked resource.

Abdelrahman A.
Used Car Assistant in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Kommentare: Great experience using this app. All my team members were able to download it on different devices and operating systems

Being able to instantly communicate with the entire team or individuals. Being able to repeat messages

I loved everything about the app. It’s free and easy to use. This is a great app that I had no problems with

Ted B.
General Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Zello for Medical Transportation

Easy deployment, cost-effective. Since we have deployed this software in 2017, we have had zero issues with the software. As the admin on the account, it's very easy to set-up and little to no maintenance.

I don't have anything negative to say about the software.

Christie L.
Claims coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful communication program

This program allows is to communicate quickly and effectively even when users are widespread. It has increased our capabilities in our team's communication and allows tram members to be tracked in the field.

Connection issues from time to time. The volume has to remain on for communication so some have complained it can be disruptive in a client meeting or setting.

Robert B.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

We use Zello every night across all of our divisions and honestly could not work as efficiently without it.

We do not have any real complaints. Any issues we have had they have quickly worked with us to resolve.

Gerry C.
Fire Chief in USA

Zello Rocks

Kommentare: Members are easily connected. In ZelloWork solving some logistical issues has been made a little easier with zello. The Radio connectivity has also helped.

I like most the connectivity and speed of the APP and software. Quick download, ease of use and easy setup of users are all highlights.

Wish there was and integration between Zellowork and Free zello for those users that need to be contacted on the side but should not be in the Zello work environment.

Gord H.
Fire Chief in Kanada

Great App for Fire Department Use

Kommentare: We have been able to reduce our reliance on pagers for alerting Firefighters of an emergency call.

It is very robust. The communication is clear. It is easy to use and takes up very little data. It works perfectly with android.

There are connection issues with iphones. The App will disconnect at times.

Mario R.
Computer Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication app

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Quick easy communication is effortless and easy.

I use this as a walkie talkie for quick communication between colleagues. I like that you can listen to previous messages in order by tapping from the message you would like to start from.

There is nothing for me to comment on here