Über iFax

Eine komplette Online-Faxplattform, die Business-Faxe, Faxspeicherung und Faxverwaltung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über iFax

Ease of use and being able to integrate my email with it.

Bewertungen zu iFax

iFax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 362 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iFax bereits verwendet?

Shamin
Shamin
Digital Marketing Mentor in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I would definitely recommend them

Our organization has been using this iFax service for a few months now which has been working very well. The customer service team are excellent, they have been very helpful in explaining our usage and how we can benefit from upgrading to a better package that will cost us less instead of trying to sell us more than we need. Very good customer service received today from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he spent almost half an hour on a call today explaining the last five months usage and analyzing how much we spend and receive each month. Their email support is also very prompt.

Customer support is really so good, I recommend all of my friends to use this.

America
COO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best electronic fax software

ifax has been incredible. We love it and sincerely recommend it. They're honest and they are responsive if you have a question. Truly happy we found them.

I wish there was a set fee for an unlimited number of persons. Maybe not unlimited but perhaps 5 to begin with and a different tier for 10 or more.

Justin
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Do not trust them

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Extremely negative. It's clear that their M.O. is to charge customers even if they cancel, and then give them the runaround hoping they'll give up.

They sent a fax online for me. Their only function.

They charged me $99.99 despite cancelling the free trial immediately after using it. Their customer service can't be reached by phone and they have me the runaround for five days via email

Cherubim
Co-owner and Co-founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Small businesses should use this fax system

Kommentare: I am in the trial period, check with me once I start using it in my business. But so far, I was able to handle sending information for a bill with confiential data quickly.

This software is easy to use, and I can see what I am sending as a real document. It allows unlimited attachments, which is pretty cool. It has OCR capability, that is really useful as well.

I am in the trial, but so far, the only think I do not like is I have to pay for it a year in advance.

Sarah
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best App of It's Kind, By Far!

Kommentare: iFax allows our business to send and receive fax transmissions when necessary, and eliminates the need to seek outside sources to do so.

I am impressed with this app so far. Everything we need is available in one place. The user interface is a breeze to navigate. The ease of use is relieving after trying multiple similar apps before discovering iFax.

I haven't yet encountered a negative aspect of this app. Everything has been a dream so far from reliable fax transmissions to records keeping with the archiving feature.

Turgay
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is an amazing system for occasional users like myself

Kommentare: Wonderful experience

I was looking for a software that I could occasionally send faxes and this one really hit the spot.

I wished there was an option for single pay/use option instead of trial or monthly/yearly memberships. I wouldn't mind paying $1 for each time needing to send a fax

Nosser Dean
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Ease of use and customer service are key

Kommentare: Fax is critical these day since privacy is a priority. This is the easiest way to achieve that I've found.

Ease of use is the most important to me. It works with my MFC – L3770CDW Brother printer.

I do not have an opinion on what would need to be improved. I have not had any difficulty.

Lyperior
HR Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top of the Line!

I love how I found this software in the spare of the moment to deliver an important document to a client!

None, I love the convenience of the software

Rebecca
Pharmacy Services Representative in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best & Easiest Online Fax System

Kommentare: I was able to use iFax to send very important documents to the Department of Homeland Security's E-verify system to verify identification for employment purposes.

I liked that you are able to try iFax for free before you decide to purchase it. The iFax was surprisingly fast and I was even given an expected time of delivery. I like the email to fax and fax to email feature as well.

I wish the first free fax was able to contain more than just one attachment. I would also like to see a confirmation number once the fax is sent. Also would like the option to create a cover letter.

Oizel
CMO in Frankreich
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Saved my life!

I used iFax for my personal paperworks. Now a days, who get a fax machine in their home. It was quite late, I received this paper to validate my loan. 2 options: by mail or by fax. Since I was in a hurry, I googled how can I fax by email and here I'm. I tested Faxzero w/o success and landed up on iFax which was perfect.

20 pages to fax in one raw, I had to switch to a pay plan right away but I understood. Fair enough

Manager in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service

Great service! I could fax documents uploaded in my Google Drive easily thanks to ifax. The application is user friendly with easy functionality. I will recommend this to anyone who wants to fax online.

There is nothing I did not like about this at all

Bob
N/A in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

iFax is amazing

Kommentare: Very positive!

The price and the user-friendly program. It makes it very easy to use!

There is nothing that I have yet discovered to make this software better. It works exceptionally well for me.

Elias
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product is unique & flexible. Allow the user to increase productivity with daily work.

Kommentare: Business productivity. Before you had to type the FAX, print it, take to the Fax machine hoping that's available and the try to send Fax, and sometimes the machine or the phone line didn't work. Now you eliminate too many issues, form the Comp to sending the iFax. Great solution!

The ability to set up an iFax contact with the essential information for future work. Easy to use with instructions as required.

Well it's a new software to learn, and I the user doesn't know the limitations for the size of the files that we need to send.

Donald
Technical Officer in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Worked first time - thank you!

Easy to use and free enabling me to send an important fax quickly.

In my browser, the delivery receipt was hidden behind the (Send Fax) button, whichever way I scrolled. Please try to move the button, or add some space below the delivery line so you can scroll down. Microsoft Edge Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit).

Bryan
CIO in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't be easier or more convenient

Kommentare: Quick, Fast, and Easy!!

Every once in a while (like once every 2 years) I still need to send a fax. If I ever need to send more, I will be happy to buy a product and this will be the one that I buy because they are so kind and accomodating to occasional senders like myself.

Nothing wrong at all - it is perfect - took less than a minute to sign up, set up, and send what I needed to send!!

Cassandra
Loan Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free Online Fax Thats Easy to Use and Will Make Your Day at the Office Easier!

Even though I'm a first-time user of this online fax software I must give it two thumbs up. This is because it is not only simple to use but it is also a safe way to fax online. This is because each fax that is sent is encrypted.

That you can only send 5 pages a month for the free account and that you cannot get anything in return.

Shawnesha
Account Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy

Kommentare: Overall, great experience!

IFax is user friendly and efficient. It gets the job done at more than half the cost. Electronic fax results in less paper being used and quick updates sent directly to your email / phone. This essentially means that you have access at your finger tips.

I haven’t found a con to report on this software as of yet.

Kina
Assistant Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Awesome Fax Service!

Kommentare: My overall exerience was that it was easy to follow the instructions. .

It is convenient I can do this from my desktop.

Nothing I disliked last about it.s. Go has aar

Sofia
Business Analyst in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: 10/10

I like that it was easy and I could get it done now. The other softwares were such a pain and I only needed to fax one time and one page. I didnt want to subscribe.

I couldn't totally tell if my fax was sent during my free trial.

Chad
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Couldn't be more user friendly!

Easy to use! Fantastic experience! Its straight forward and prompts through each step in an easy to understand format.

It seems great! We have no complaints. First time using a fax app and a very good choice.

Barry
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My first ifax

Kommentare: Very easy and like I mentioned --- hoping it works!

Ease of use (hoping it works :)) Of course the best feature .... it was free (I hope)

For my type of use, there is nothing I did not like

nuratu
UNEMPLOYED in Nigeria
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Reviews

Kommentare: Well easy to navigate & understand

Well easy to sign up, navigate & understand. Also automatically draft items written or posted.

Free trial only 5pages/ month should be increase.

Francisco
Clinical Specialist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and fast

Kommentare: sending docs to clients

Convenient for remote work, able to fax from any location w wifi

I currently have not come across any cons yet

Thomas
Owner in Philippinen
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Great Service!

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use - and very fast! Was able to quickly and easily attach documents for faxing.

I did not experience any issues with this service.

Courtney
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Satisficed customer

Kommentare: Great

Ease of use. learning to use the application was a breeze.

Free trial. I wish I had more time to try out the product.