Über iFax

Eine komplette Online-Faxplattform, die Business-Faxe, Faxspeicherung und Faxverwaltung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über iFax

Ease of use and being able to integrate my email with it.

Bewertungen zu iFax

iFax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 361 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iFax bereits verwendet?

Shamin
Shamin
Digital Marketing Mentor in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I would definitely recommend them

Our organization has been using this iFax service for a few months now which has been working very well. The customer service team are excellent, they have been very helpful in explaining our usage and how we can benefit from upgrading to a better package that will cost us less instead of trying to sell us more than we need. Very good customer service received today from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he spent almost half an hour on a call today explaining the last five months usage and analyzing how much we spend and receive each month. Their email support is also very prompt.

Customer support is really so good, I recommend all of my friends to use this.

America
COO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best electronic fax software

ifax has been incredible. We love it and sincerely recommend it. They're honest and they are responsive if you have a question. Truly happy we found them.

I wish there was a set fee for an unlimited number of persons. Maybe not unlimited but perhaps 5 to begin with and a different tier for 10 or more.

Raymond
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do buy their service

Kommentare: Poor, very poor, either their company is a mess or they are there to ask you to upgrade but not provide the service you paid for. I’ll bring this to BBB.

Easy to use App is the only thing good about them.

Poor management or not honest. When I only use 7 percent of my allowance per page count at settings they would shut down my service and asked me to sign up for an upgrade. I denied it n hours later my service would return for a few pages then another lock out. I have been complaining for two weeks with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but nothing changed. I am now moving to SrFax.

Cherubim
Co-owner and Co-founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Small businesses should use this fax system

Kommentare: I am in the trial period, check with me once I start using it in my business. But so far, I was able to handle sending information for a bill with confiential data quickly.

This software is easy to use, and I can see what I am sending as a real document. It allows unlimited attachments, which is pretty cool. It has OCR capability, that is really useful as well.

I am in the trial, but so far, the only think I do not like is I have to pay for it a year in advance.

Sarah
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best App of It's Kind, By Far!

Kommentare: iFax allows our business to send and receive fax transmissions when necessary, and eliminates the need to seek outside sources to do so.

I am impressed with this app so far. Everything we need is available in one place. The user interface is a breeze to navigate. The ease of use is relieving after trying multiple similar apps before discovering iFax.

I haven't yet encountered a negative aspect of this app. Everything has been a dream so far from reliable fax transmissions to records keeping with the archiving feature.

Turgay
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is an amazing system for occasional users like myself

Kommentare: Wonderful experience

I was looking for a software that I could occasionally send faxes and this one really hit the spot.

I wished there was an option for single pay/use option instead of trial or monthly/yearly memberships. I wouldn't mind paying $1 for each time needing to send a fax

Nosser Dean
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Ease of use and customer service are key

Kommentare: Fax is critical these day since privacy is a priority. This is the easiest way to achieve that I've found.

Ease of use is the most important to me. It works with my MFC – L3770CDW Brother printer.

I do not have an opinion on what would need to be improved. I have not had any difficulty.

Lyperior
HR Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top of the Line!

I love how I found this software in the spare of the moment to deliver an important document to a client!

None, I love the convenience of the software

Rebecca
Pharmacy Services Representative in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best & Easiest Online Fax System

Kommentare: I was able to use iFax to send very important documents to the Department of Homeland Security's E-verify system to verify identification for employment purposes.

I liked that you are able to try iFax for free before you decide to purchase it. The iFax was surprisingly fast and I was even given an expected time of delivery. I like the email to fax and fax to email feature as well.

I wish the first free fax was able to contain more than just one attachment. I would also like to see a confirmation number once the fax is sent. Also would like the option to create a cover letter.

Oizel
CMO in Frankreich
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Saved my life!

I used iFax for my personal paperworks. Now a days, who get a fax machine in their home. It was quite late, I received this paper to validate my loan. 2 options: by mail or by fax. Since I was in a hurry, I googled how can I fax by email and here I'm. I tested Faxzero w/o success and landed up on iFax which was perfect.

20 pages to fax in one raw, I had to switch to a pay plan right away but I understood. Fair enough

Manager in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service

Great service! I could fax documents uploaded in my Google Drive easily thanks to ifax. The application is user friendly with easy functionality. I will recommend this to anyone who wants to fax online.

There is nothing I did not like about this at all

Bob
N/A in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

iFax is amazing

Kommentare: Very positive!

The price and the user-friendly program. It makes it very easy to use!

There is nothing that I have yet discovered to make this software better. It works exceptionally well for me.

Elias
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product is unique & flexible. Allow the user to increase productivity with daily work.

Kommentare: Business productivity. Before you had to type the FAX, print it, take to the Fax machine hoping that's available and the try to send Fax, and sometimes the machine or the phone line didn't work. Now you eliminate too many issues, form the Comp to sending the iFax. Great solution!

The ability to set up an iFax contact with the essential information for future work. Easy to use with instructions as required.

Well it's a new software to learn, and I the user doesn't know the limitations for the size of the files that we need to send.

Donald
Technical Officer in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Worked first time - thank you!

Easy to use and free enabling me to send an important fax quickly.

In my browser, the delivery receipt was hidden behind the (Send Fax) button, whichever way I scrolled. Please try to move the button, or add some space below the delivery line so you can scroll down. Microsoft Edge Version 108.0.1462.54 (Official build) (64-bit).

Omar
IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I compared the most popular online fax services iFax is overall the best value and feature ritch!

Kommentare: Great customer service!

The Google Workspace integration has been great for our organization. Everyone likes it compared to our previous service.

Add more users to receive notifications of incoming faxes.

Dennis
Consultant in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My 3rd and last e-fax trial. This one is the best.

Kommentare: Great, so far. Also, very positive recipient feedback. Faxes are clear and prompt.

Easy to compose.Allows attachments.Tracking quick.E-mail follow up a great feature.

Cost would be more competitive at $15.99.Also, annual subscription for $99 would sell more subscriptions.

Kosta
CFO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very disorganized and bad customer support

Kommentare: Disorganized and very lax.

HIPAA-protected email. Notifications about delivery made and receipt. Fax to email but I would like to know how to email to fax.

Even in your email to me, you called me [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (there is not a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at our company). There does not appear to be a serious customer support effort here. My service should be a higher "premium" version yet it shows basic which appears to be all I need. It is very limited once there is a technical or billing issue as you intentionally do not want any contact with customer support and if your system is frozen you cannot submit it anyway.

Vice President in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good solution

Kommentare: It has been a great solution

The ability to fax files from the field in my vehicle or anywhere with my lap top has been greatly beneficial.

The pricing plans are somewhat expensive to fax the amount of pages I need to fax at one time. I end up having to send multiple faxes.

Hans Petter
President in Norwegen
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HP review

Kommentare: IF the fax goes through, which I so far not sure about, I will be pleased.

That it was easy to use and that it was quite fast to learn.

I didn't really understand how I potentially can cancel this subscription and how much that will cost.

Alison
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Fax Service Works Great!

Kommentare: Great!

Very easy to use and HIPAA compliant. I have not used this software for very long, so no other comments

Have not worked with this software long enough to know.

Carlos
COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and secure

Kommentare: Excellent tool for faxing in this new day and age.

Security is of the utmost importance for me. Easy to use and very reliable.

nothing not to like about it, it was very easy to use and very secure.

Anne
Homemaker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great job

Kommentare: I just had back surgery and I cannot get out to fax these important papers

The ease of use. It was way easier than running down town

I didn't find anything I would change about it

Nicole
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a life savor

Kommentare: I needed to fend fans papers in a hurry during a storm I had no idea this was possible until I found this

Easy and fast I was done with the set up in 2 min or less

Perfect it was fast easy and worked out great

Jeffrey
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Fast easy on time

Kommentare: Best e fax service ive used.

How fast it is and how easy it is to use.

None at the momentm easy to use and gather old faxes for verification.

Chester
Architect in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Able to do quickly and get verification.

No. Just what I need. Options are there for more as desired.