Filtern nach:

Über Kofax Power PDF

Mit Power PDF Advanced kannst du PDF-Dateien erstellen, konvertieren, bearbeiten, freigeben und sichern. Schnell, einfach und ohne monatliche Abonnementgebühren.

Erfahre mehr über Kofax Power PDF

Mahmudul islam S.
Mahmudul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to complete pdf editing work

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Opening large size drawing and making report is my daily work. For this I need good editing pdf , which should be fast also.
Kofax Power Pdf helps me complete all editing files ( splitting, marging, editing, signature).

In Kofax Power Pdf, I can easily open all kind of pdf easily, my drawing pdf files usually in big size, open very easily in this application. Editing is also simple, UI interface is very cool. I did not need extra training to use the features perfectly. Splitting files and create files from is very quick to complete. Files marging is very helpful to me complete my reports. Bates numbering can outnumber all competition of pdf editing.

There is not such problem I faced during my use, but I feel likes ,big drawing files takes little bit time to open. Few weeks earlier on e my software crash. They continuously updating, hopefully they keep doing good work.

Imi C.
Imi C.
IT Leader in Grenada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Power PDF Advanced for Windows Not to be confused with Standard

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a highly recommended package with a price tag that can be affordable or value for money, if you have that to spend.
It is sometimes best to have multiple document come together in PDF editor. This package will do a great job from combining file to bates stamping with advanced formatting and page positioning, page numbering with section control.

It has all the bells of a paid PDF editor package./ However, the impact is with the batch process functions that can be used to perform actions such as multi file optimization and other programmatic activities that applied to multiple document in one folder. I also can say that the OCR functionalities seem to be a bit better than other packages that I have investigated. This is now my main package but...

I think it is a but pricy. I don't like the companies licensing policy. The process to move licenses from one PC to another is a bit difficult, especially if you don't have the original PC at hand, eg. when your harddisk is destroyed or failed.

Ileen M.

Does not OCR as advertised.

Kommentare: Nothing to report. If it does not work for my intended purpose, it is as if it is a 10# rock around my neck. They need a place to search for specific error messages. This company only offers 30 days of help and then you get to BUY IT.

Has some more options than Nuance. Like the new feel.

I have been using Nuance Power PDF for years and am very disappointed in this new company that bought Nuance. This software continues to give and error that it is unable to convert a pdf to an ocr pdf. I have uninstalled , installed, turned off my firewall, allowed execution of the software through my virus protection, etc, etc, etc. to no avail. There were NO search matches for my error within their portal AND or Google. I would stay with the Nuance version. It is more stable and reliable. I am out of options on how to fix this error. BEYOND FRUSTRATING. I have tried to login and get support but there is no immediate assistance and I am forced to wait two days to just get access to another portal for help.

Will M.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kofax Power PDF Advanced

Kommentare: I bought a license for this program on Amazon so I would not have to continuously pay a subscription fee.

Kofax Power PDF Advanced is a very powerful PDF program, it has almost every feature I need for my small business. The Bates Stamp feature is essential to my business, as is the redaction feature. For a fraction of the price, this program works as well or better than Adobe Acrobat.

There are not really any cons. Once the program is installed and customized, it works very well. My only complaint is a minor one. I would like an option to add a shape such as a rectangle or circle, without having to include a comment with it.

Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Software Solution and System Integration in Deutschland

So many functions for so little money

Kommentare: As described already, this PDF program brings so much benefits for such a small amout of money. You can also buy a volume license instead, so you can roll it out on your terminal server, that all users can use the power of it.

First of all and that is a huge one on this >> the price!!! This costs nearly only 30% from an Acrobat Pro Version and has all almost all features you'll need for your business. You got a piece of paper which looks like a fill out form and you like to have this one as a PDF formular >> you will have it by only clicking 1 button. KOFAX Power PDF will analyse the document on it's own and creates a fill out form automatically. You need to convert your PDF into Word, Excel or other formats >> you are ready to go. You can also add "hotfolders" into Power PDF, to optimise your workflows. Power PDF will inform you, when a new document is available in the folders you've set up in Power PDF. This is a really cool feature! Comes with a look-a-like from all "MS-Office" applications, with an intuitive UI.

For designers or user in the print industry, who need pre-flight functions and color management tools Power PDF is not the right tool. These functions are not included.

Maintenance Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great PDF Software

Kommentare: Sorting through old equipment files which can sometimes be 300+ files in one while using the document assembly and split features made that process much easier!

The document assembly feature and split features are very helpful if you are dealing with multiple documents often. The editing features are fairly simple to use and the secured signature features are wonderful.

I frequently use the "Text Box" option for editing or making notes on PDFs, I really wish there was the option of selecting "no color" for the comment box borders. Sometimes when trying to copy and paste a comment box onto another open PDF, the box randomly pastes vertically and I have not found a way to rotate the box itself which can be frustrating.

Matthew V.
Project Engineer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Adobe Alternative

Kommentare: I was introduced to Power PDF advanced at a previous employer and recommended it for my current employer. I do a lot of document control type work and it is a vital software that makes the job much easier than fighting with free versions which, if they offer functionality, often extremely limit page output daily or more expensive software with the same or slightly more features.

Software has many powerful features at a fraction of the cost of Adobe

Some of the features can be a bit difficult to find and buried in a non-intuitive menu (but most common commands are easily accessible)

Marcy H.
Marcy H.
Instructional Designer / Learning Experience Designer (LED) in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nuance PowerPDF Pro Exceptional Product!

Kommentare: I prefer this product to other PDF apps! The UI is super simple and intuitive, with applicable features, tabs, & buttons showing up as you use it, and structured on the screen where it’s easy to access them. Multiple ways to do one thing, the way users work...right click menu, keyboard shortcuts, use the icons on the tabs, drop down menus-relevant to the task you’re performing. Super easy drag and drop to rearrange your pages, rotate, delete as well. Advanced find and find/replace features with options galore to also do other tasks (like blackout to hide confidential words or phrases) all in the search panel. Advanced OCR technology, one of the best I’ve used, to convert text images to editable PDFs! I used stand alone OCR applications before that don’t hold a candle to the results created with Nuance PowerPDF Pro. It also easily integrates with the Firm’s DMS system, to pull documents from or save to the DMS or natively on the PC or network drive. I give it top notch rating for making most functions available from various methods, so users can work the way they prefer (keyboard, right click menu, ribbon tab buttons, and panels that open relevant to what I was doing at the time). The annotation functions work exceptionally well also, although with the version I use, Note and Comment were not consistently named if you used a right click vs the pop up menu when you select text, and it confused the users a bit. Hopefully this has been resolved in the latest version.

User interface Great OCR Search options

Note & Comment weren’t consistently named

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nuance is a nuance

Kommentare: It's great, I love it and recommend it to all.

It's easy - I can make an interactive PDF, make edits, delete/add pages, etc. which the touch of a button. Anyone can do it!

I don't have a con - it does exactly what it's supposed to do and I don't even realize that it's not Adobe.

Evan K.
Evan K.
Legal RSC Level 3 Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kofax PDF is an excellent PDF reader/writer

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very well made and stable PDF application that connected with a multitude of DMS systems

Accurately creates pdf's with proper security level for courts and other attorneys to accept production

Links with DMS applications require uninstalling and reinstalling inorder to repair

Principal in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Best PDF solution for business

Kommentare: Given the incredibly full set of features in this product, I am amazed that it is priced so low. I think it actually works better with PDF documents than Adobe's Acrobat product. And I love the uncluttered, easy to use interface. Just seems like a perfect choice for any business, but especially worthwhile for small businesses that can't afford the overpriced alternatives.

Excellent conversion capabilities so moving from PDF to Word is truly effortless. I have also used Adobe Acrobat for converting PDF files, but Acrobat tends to place text into boxes where Power PDF Advanced simply creates workable Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Does a wonderful job of reducing file sizes. In some cases, I have been able to reduce files sizes by up to 80%, which is great if you are working within an e-mail system that has file size limits. Does an amazing job of inserting accurate bookmarks (automatically) when combining multiple documents. Redaction is effortless and the Bates numbering feature is perfect for law offices.

I wish the document comparison feature worked a little better. It does create a comparison of documents, but tends to identify a whole paragraph as being replaced when only a sentence may have been added or deleted, so it makes it difficult to accurately represent changes when sharing with clients or colleagues.

Henly C.
Systems Architect in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordability with functionality

Kommentare: Very positive.

Cost: Significant savings over Acrobat Pro when considered enterprise wide. Functionality: All the bells and whistles of Acrobat Pro including document compression, redaction, compare, etc. We didn't find any functional deficiencies in Nuance Power PDF Advanced. Ease of use: Because of cost savings, we were able to roll this product out to many more users. Most of them were using the product with little or no training. Efficiency gains: since more staff we able to manage their own document maintenance, the bottle neck of fewer people performing document maintenance was removed. Advanced Technology: Some our older systems store PDF documents as OLE that cannot be opened by Acrobat outside of the source application. Nuance was able to ignore the OLE wrapper and present the PDF. If would be nice of Nuance had a batch process to convert these OLE PDFs so we could convert them en mass.

It wasn't a complete replacement for Adobe. Some applications were specifically looking for Adobe to open PDFs and we could not find a reliable way to redirect the Adobe call to Nuance. In those situations, Adobe reader had to be installed on the desktop. But Nuance could also be installed for document manipulation.

Dj K.
IT Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Acrobat Pro Substitute

Kommentare: Document conversion (both to and from PDF) is so simple with this product. It is highly accurate. Form creation is simple and the Bates numbering is fantastic!

This product is almost as good as Acrobat Pro for the normal user, but it is not quite as intuitive. Often there is a need in our business to Bates number documents, so that knocked out a lot of the competitors. For frequently used, or hard to find functions, the quick access toolbar is a must. The program integrates well with the MS programs we use. Cost is appropriate.

Power PDF Advanced crashes more than Adobe Acrobat Pro. Functions are not intuitively placed in the tabs. Help is often a waste of time and should be easier and more simple. Indexer is not as fast as Acrobat.

Wendy V.
Renewal Marketing Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome PDF program

Kommentare: Combine Documents, Optimizing the size of the documents, typing notes right on the pdf, removing information from the document, especially happy with being able to convert a pdf into word or excel. HUGE time saver.

I like everything about this program! The ability to convert a pdf into word, excel, to edit documents, move pages around, remove pages, delete info from the pdf, ability to combine separate PDFs into one PDF

I can find nothing I don't like about this product.

Michael M.
Associate in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nuance is a GREAT Alternative to Adobe

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Nuance Power PDF Advanced allows me to create, edit and manipulate PDFs, just like Adobe and other competitors, but for a lesser cost.

Nuance Power PDF Advanced as ALL of the features I need to efficiently and effectively create, manipulate, sign and distribute PDFs

Sometimes the features I need are buried in the menu -- the "titles" of the features do not always adequately describe its functionality

Dustin M.
Field Technician in USA
Computer-Hardware, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Blows Adobe out of the water!

Kommentare: The ability to convert documents to and from PDF. The ability to easily make PDF's at a very affordable price. The product is also very easy to operate as some of my end users are not the most technically gifted.

I have been using this product for a long time and it is easily a far better value than any Adobe product. Making PDF's is a breeze with this thing and it's also very easy to make encrypted documents which I need to make often since there is a lot of patient information involved. The multitudes of options it presents you with when you right click on a document is amazing. It can easily compile, append, or overlay multiple documents into one PDF. It also converts everything to and from PDF and has a great auto-form tool. Best of all this product is compared to Adobe license costs.

There's really only one gripe I have about this software and that is the blazingly bright purple that makes up the color scheme for this product. They should really add an easy way to choose a different color scheme.

Sean Q.
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service

4 letztes Jahr

Long term customer of Nuance (Dragon) and Kofax (Power PDF) due to exceptional functionality and performance.

Software is fine. The customer service - or should I say lack thereof - is atrocious. My team made the mistake of purchasing two licenses for download (rather than purchasing the discs) during the COVID-19 pandemic while our team was working remotely. The licenses were designed for use on our office PCs and were not downloaded right away due to our team working remotely. Unbeknownst to me, the licenses were only available for download two weeks. After that, the link expires and you cannot download the software. I attempted to go through Kofax for a resolution to no avail. We now have two perpetual licenses that we can’t use and we're out $358. I’ll take my business elsewhere.

Phyliss T.
President & CEO in USA
Druck, Selbstständig

EXCEPTIONAL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very cost effective and user friendly. Love this product and has drastically cut overall business costs.

I highly recommend Nuance PDF. After using the competitors software for years, I looked for a less expensive alternate that didn't charge monthly software fees. Nuance PDF allows me to create PDFs from various software products such as excel, word, publisher and the like. Easy download and integration with existing business processes. Very user friendly, easy one step PDF creation and has 600 resolution needed for printing professional marketing pieces. Outstanding!!!

The only feature I miss from the competitor is creating the PDF into a black copy before going to print. However our printers will print black ink only from a color PDF so we don't miss this feature as much as I originally thought we would and with the high 600 resolution, they produce a very professional print.

Kathryn D.
Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat Replacement

The switch from Adobe Acrobat to Nuance took some getting used to, but ultimately I'm able to use all the same functionality for a lower price. I use Nuance daily for splitting, combining, editing, creating editable forms, and more. You're able to highlight, add text, and use stamps or signatures. As far as I can tell it's completely comparable to Acrobat.

The initial set up and learning where certain functions or buttons were located.

Brody B.
Sr. Estimator / Project Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nuance Use

Kommentare: I have been using Nuance for over 3 years now. I have liked there software and have always received great customer service.

Nuance is very user friendly and simple to navigate for first time users.

It seems to crash often when working with larger files.

Christina B.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for litigation

Kommentare: It has been a great program when preparing for depositions and trial.

Bates stamping ability, file conversion, file combining.

I have not found anything that to date that I am not pleased with.

Elisabetta V.
Manager Business Analytics in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

very helpful during Covid-19

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: very happy about the inexpensive product. Sometimes more powerful than other tools on the market. I was among the decision making group and I will chose this software again

Conversion of the PDF file to different type of files and also the Stamp functionality. During Covid the stamp functionality has allowed easy review and signatures processe

complex/long PDF sometime do not convert properly to the new format requested. Other cases it is a little complicated to select the pages in order to re-organize the sequence, but this is a question of practice.

Jaime D.
Document Controller in UK
Eisenbahnbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential Document Control tool

Kommentare: Great all around except for the error messages which are in themselves an error....

I use this every day because I process documents that are sometimes sensitive and it enables me to insert Headers/Footers along with watermarks with ease. I am sent many files for editing which are in pdf format this tool allows me to quickly and easily convert them to word, excel or powerpoint before saving them back as a pdf

A lot of the time I get an error message stating the document was unable to be converted and it had failed but in fact it had succeeded which can be an irritation but it's not the end of the world

Taylor H.
Cash Applications Specialist in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great PDF Viewer

Kommentare: We use this to convert statements into excel files or word documents, document important data on statements, and compile documents for audits and archiving. I don't use all of the many functions of this product, but I do use it on a daily basis and it's made my workflow much more streamlined.

This is great for viewing the many PDF statements I get each day and compiling PDF reports. I use this program daily and appreciate being able to copy text from documents, highlight data, and record notes for myself and for future viewers.

The only issue I've run into is that it will occasionally freeze up and need to be restarted following a large document input or large document conversion. This happens rarely, maybe every couple days, but really hasn't impacted my workflow any.

IT Engineer in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF Editing, Power in your hand!

Kommentare: Before we got this software it was not an easy task to edit pdf, or add few lines in some documents, But with the help of this software we are able to do so. It has helped to edit pdf sheets in order to extract few pages or add many files into one.

This is a paid software which works most similar to adobe reader pro, But has a little less feature. It is one of the best pdf editing software with respect to cost and features.

The application says it can convert any pdf to word or excel or many format but it doesn't work efficiently. Some times pdf to word conversion result in a full size image on word.