Über Tungsten Power PDF

Mit Power PDF Advanced kannst du PDF-Dateien erstellen, konvertieren, bearbeiten, freigeben und sichern. Schnell, einfach und ohne monatliche Abonnementgebühren.

Erfahre mehr über Tungsten Power PDF

The price is a huge deal maker, but the tool itself is very similar to Adobe PDF.

Text editing and overlay within existing documents was a little difficult at times to match with documents made in Adobe or Microsoft Word.

Bewertungen zu Tungsten Power PDF

Tungsten Power PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tungsten Power PDF bereits verwendet?

Jörg
Inhaber in Deutschland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nicht zu gebrauchen, habe professional Version

Kommentare: Zur Zeit nicht zu gebrauchen da es nach dem Stat hängt. Meine Aufgabe ist es nicht, ständig nach Lösungen zu suchen.

Am besten gefällt mir, das das Programm nicht mehr startet und ich Geld für eine Lizenz bezahlen durfte

Sorgt einfach dafür, das das Programm startet, damit ich damit arbeiten kann !!

Philipp
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Starke Alternative

Einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen, sieht man sofort die Qualität der Software als definitive Alternative zum Quasi-Standard.

Das ist eine sehr subjektive Einschätzung, aber es ist am Anfang ungewohnt, eine neue Software in den Prozess einzubinden, wenn man bisher das gesamte Paket der Creative Cloud nutzt.

Lukas
Lukas
Purser in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Kommentare: Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Ich habe mich gut und relativ schnell zurecht gefunden

Suche nach detailfunktionen war für mich eher schwierig

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to complete pdf editing work

Kommentare: Opening large size drawing and making report is my daily work. For this I need good editing pdf , which should be fast also.
Kofax Power Pdf helps me complete all editing files ( splitting, marging, editing, signature).

In Kofax Power Pdf, I can easily open all kind of pdf easily, my drawing pdf files usually in big size, open very easily in this application. Editing is also simple, UI interface is very cool. I did not need extra training to use the features perfectly. Splitting files and create files from is very quick to complete. Files marging is very helpful to me complete my reports. Bates numbering can outnumber all competition of pdf editing.

There is not such problem I faced during my use, but I feel likes ,big drawing files takes little bit time to open. Few weeks earlier on e my software crash. They continuously updating, hopefully they keep doing good work.

Imi
Imi
IT Leader in Grenada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Power PDF Advanced for Windows Not to be confused with Standard

Kommentare: It is a highly recommended package with a price tag that can be affordable or value for money, if you have that to spend.
It is sometimes best to have multiple document come together in PDF editor. This package will do a great job from combining file to bates stamping with advanced formatting and page positioning, page numbering with section control.

It has all the bells of a paid PDF editor package./ However, the impact is with the batch process functions that can be used to perform actions such as multi file optimization and other programmatic activities that applied to multiple document in one folder. I also can say that the OCR functionalities seem to be a bit better than other packages that I have investigated. This is now my main package but...

I think it is a but pricy. I don't like the companies licensing policy. The process to move licenses from one PC to another is a bit difficult, especially if you don't have the original PC at hand, eg. when your harddisk is destroyed or failed.

Jason
Chief Technology Officer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent for the price but there are better options

Kofax accomplishes what it sets out to do. It is very functional with a lot of features.

The interface is generally clunky, complicated, and lags. While it has tons of functionality, there is a sense that the entire application could use quite a bit more polishing. Everything works, but could be easier. It works for my users and is cheaper than the name brand, but my users beg me to go back to the name brand because of these issues. I also hate the licensing. When you buy, you only get the version available at that time with no promise of even security updates. You better save the installation package because you likely won't be able to download it again.

Karen
Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kofax cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: The experience is good, but I miss Adobe Acrobat Pro

No annual subscriptions! No annual subscriptions! No annual subscriptions! I started with this software (version 3) because it came free with my Epson scanner Then I upgraded to the version 5. It does the job.

It is not the same as Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat is easier in several vital functions (like merging documents). Also, Kofax is slow to load when viewing only a document.

Antwort von Tungsten Automation

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review. Glad you're saving $$$ and happy with version 5 of Power PDF! Try the page assembly feature to merge documents, many have found it simple to use.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Every Day User

Kommentare: Printing out drawings from Autodesk Inventor, creating PDF files from word documents, merging files

Creating one file from both together: PDF files and JPG files

Finding recently opened files, e.g. from my downloads. Kofax does not have them in its list.

Excellent Less Expensive Alternative to Bigger Brands

Kommentare: I have had a very positive overall experience with Kofax. I got the functionality I needed without paying at huge one time fee or a monthly subscription fee. I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to its big competitor.

This software offers almost all of the same features as its major competitor at a fraction of the cost. There are no monthly subscriptions to deal with and there are frequently promotions for upgrades to the latest version if needed. It offers text editing, digital signatures, comments, pdf creation, combining documents into one PDF and much much more. It's a well rounded product with a great price.

The only thing that really stands out is that the customer service isn't the best I've ever received. Their online help system feels a little outdated and clunky so it's usually faster to just wade through it and figure it out yourself. On the plus side, it's fairly user friendly so that doesn't take a lot of doing.

Field
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Non-Cloud Product!

Kommentare: A fantastic alternative to Adobe. Even better if you don't want to move to the cloud.

I like that it is NOT cloud based. I prefer to use it on my own computer and network.

There are some tune-ups that are needed like the highlighting feature. But, overall, excellent!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than Adobe

Kommentare: I'm a long-time user who depends on PDF for all my document management and form signing

All the features of Acrobat without the high price

Some issues with licensing were frustrating but easily solved

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very useful tool and does not require subscription to each feature individually

Kommentare: I am very happy with Power PDF, it has met all my needs without getting a message that to do anything it will cost additional money as the default PDF reader does.

Power PDF is easy to use, fill out documents, combine documents and everything else.

It could use some more drawing tools and the ability to highlight multiple items without selecting to highlight every time.

Manoj
WSHC Coordinator in Singapur
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

usefull

PDF Editing & extract the pages & combine

difficulty of use of some tools like highlighting sone lines

Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Best PDF solution for business

Kommentare: Given the incredibly full set of features in this product, I am amazed that it is priced so low. I think it actually works better with PDF documents than Adobe's Acrobat product. And I love the uncluttered, easy to use interface. Just seems like a perfect choice for any business, but especially worthwhile for small businesses that can't afford the overpriced alternatives.

Excellent conversion capabilities so moving from PDF to Word is truly effortless. I have also used Adobe Acrobat for converting PDF files, but Acrobat tends to place text into boxes where Power PDF Advanced simply creates workable Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Does a wonderful job of reducing file sizes. In some cases, I have been able to reduce files sizes by up to 80%, which is great if you are working within an e-mail system that has file size limits. Does an amazing job of inserting accurate bookmarks (automatically) when combining multiple documents. Redaction is effortless and the Bates numbering feature is perfect for law offices.

I wish the document comparison feature worked a little better. It does create a comparison of documents, but tends to identify a whole paragraph as being replaced when only a sentence may have been added or deleted, so it makes it difficult to accurately represent changes when sharing with clients or colleagues.

Nigel
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lot of bang for your Buck

So many features it would take too long to this them here but the ability to edit PDF's and convert to office formats are really easy as is the ability to produce PDF forms, far less expensive than Adobe but just as powerful if not more so.

The help guide could be better & the ribbon could be better

Matthew
Project Engineer in USA

Excellent Adobe Alternative

Kommentare: I was introduced to Power PDF advanced at a previous employer and recommended it for my current employer. I do a lot of document control type work and it is a vital software that makes the job much easier than fighting with free versions which, if they offer functionality, often extremely limit page output daily or more expensive software with the same or slightly more features.

Software has many powerful features at a fraction of the cost of Adobe

Some of the features can be a bit difficult to find and buried in a non-intuitive menu (but most common commands are easily accessible)

Jorge
Human Resources Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PDF management made simple

Kommentare: It has been a great product for me in my experience

The ease of use and document management has really shown this system capacity and its impecable.

There is not something I like least about it. Only that I need to learn if more to maximize use of it

Wendy
Renewal Marketing Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome PDF program

Kommentare: Combine Documents, Optimizing the size of the documents, typing notes right on the pdf, removing information from the document, especially happy with being able to convert a pdf into word or excel. HUGE time saver.

I like everything about this program! The ability to convert a pdf into word, excel, to edit documents, move pages around, remove pages, delete info from the pdf, ability to combine separate PDFs into one PDF

I can find nothing I don't like about this product.

Valerie
Costing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, would recommend to anyone!

The ease behind this program has been very beneficial. I don't find myself struggling to get what I need to done or Googling for help.

The only part I faced that was challenging was switching from a different program - that said, once I got the hang of Kofax, I was good to go from there.

Dustin
Field Technician in USA
Computer-Hardware, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Blows Adobe out of the water!

Kommentare: The ability to convert documents to and from PDF. The ability to easily make PDF's at a very affordable price. The product is also very easy to operate as some of my end users are not the most technically gifted.

I have been using this product for a long time and it is easily a far better value than any Adobe product. Making PDF's is a breeze with this thing and it's also very easy to make encrypted documents which I need to make often since there is a lot of patient information involved. The multitudes of options it presents you with when you right click on a document is amazing. It can easily compile, append, or overlay multiple documents into one PDF. It also converts everything to and from PDF and has a great auto-form tool. Best of all this product is compared to Adobe license costs.

There's really only one gripe I have about this software and that is the blazingly bright purple that makes up the color scheme for this product. They should really add an easy way to choose a different color scheme.

Phyliss
President & CEO in USA
Druck, Selbstständig

EXCEPTIONAL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Kommentare: Very cost effective and user friendly. Love this product and has drastically cut overall business costs.

I highly recommend Nuance PDF. After using the competitors software for years, I looked for a less expensive alternate that didn't charge monthly software fees. Nuance PDF allows me to create PDFs from various software products such as excel, word, publisher and the like. Easy download and integration with existing business processes. Very user friendly, easy one step PDF creation and has 600 resolution needed for printing professional marketing pieces. Outstanding!!!

The only feature I miss from the competitor is creating the PDF into a black copy before going to print. However our printers will print black ink only from a color PDF so we don't miss this feature as much as I originally thought we would and with the high 600 resolution, they produce a very professional print.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nuance is a nuance

Kommentare: It's great, I love it and recommend it to all.

It's easy - I can make an interactive PDF, make edits, delete/add pages, etc. which the touch of a button. Anyone can do it!

I don't have a con - it does exactly what it's supposed to do and I don't even realize that it's not Adobe.

Brody
Sr. Estimator / Project Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nuance Use

Kommentare: I have been using Nuance for over 3 years now. I have liked there software and have always received great customer service.

Nuance is very user friendly and simple to navigate for first time users.

It seems to crash often when working with larger files.

Christina
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for litigation

Kommentare: It has been a great program when preparing for depositions and trial.

Bates stamping ability, file conversion, file combining.

I have not found anything that to date that I am not pleased with.

Patty
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Very Useful!

Kommentare: I do a lot of billings every month and most of my documents are PDF, without Kofax Power PDF, it would take me 5 times longer to generate the billings and all the lien releases that are associated with them.

I have been using a PDF Converter for 20+ years and have introduced many people to the programs. Power PDF saves so much time with being able to type or edit in a PDF, I use it several times a day. The money saved by being able to work in a PDF rather than hand writing everything is amazing.

I don't have any cons except I would set up the toolbars differently and make that part more user friendly.