Über Tungsten Power PDF

Mit Power PDF Advanced kannst du PDF-Dateien erstellen, konvertieren, bearbeiten, freigeben und sichern. Schnell, einfach und ohne monatliche Abonnementgebühren.

Erfahre mehr über Tungsten Power PDF

The price is a huge deal maker, but the tool itself is very similar to Adobe PDF.

Text editing and overlay within existing documents was a little difficult at times to match with documents made in Adobe or Microsoft Word.

Bewertungen zu Tungsten Power PDF

Tungsten Power PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tungsten Power PDF bereits verwendet?

Jörg
Inhaber in Deutschland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nicht zu gebrauchen, habe professional Version

Kommentare: Zur Zeit nicht zu gebrauchen da es nach dem Stat hängt. Meine Aufgabe ist es nicht, ständig nach Lösungen zu suchen.

Am besten gefällt mir, das das Programm nicht mehr startet und ich Geld für eine Lizenz bezahlen durfte

Sorgt einfach dafür, das das Programm startet, damit ich damit arbeiten kann !!

Philipp
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Starke Alternative

Einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen, sieht man sofort die Qualität der Software als definitive Alternative zum Quasi-Standard.

Das ist eine sehr subjektive Einschätzung, aber es ist am Anfang ungewohnt, eine neue Software in den Prozess einzubinden, wenn man bisher das gesamte Paket der Creative Cloud nutzt.

Lukas
Lukas
Purser in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Kommentare: Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Ich habe mich gut und relativ schnell zurecht gefunden

Suche nach detailfunktionen war für mich eher schwierig

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to complete pdf editing work

Kommentare: Opening large size drawing and making report is my daily work. For this I need good editing pdf , which should be fast also.
Kofax Power Pdf helps me complete all editing files ( splitting, marging, editing, signature).

In Kofax Power Pdf, I can easily open all kind of pdf easily, my drawing pdf files usually in big size, open very easily in this application. Editing is also simple, UI interface is very cool. I did not need extra training to use the features perfectly. Splitting files and create files from is very quick to complete. Files marging is very helpful to me complete my reports. Bates numbering can outnumber all competition of pdf editing.

There is not such problem I faced during my use, but I feel likes ,big drawing files takes little bit time to open. Few weeks earlier on e my software crash. They continuously updating, hopefully they keep doing good work.

Imi
Imi
IT Leader in Grenada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Power PDF Advanced for Windows Not to be confused with Standard

Kommentare: It is a highly recommended package with a price tag that can be affordable or value for money, if you have that to spend.
It is sometimes best to have multiple document come together in PDF editor. This package will do a great job from combining file to bates stamping with advanced formatting and page positioning, page numbering with section control.

It has all the bells of a paid PDF editor package./ However, the impact is with the batch process functions that can be used to perform actions such as multi file optimization and other programmatic activities that applied to multiple document in one folder. I also can say that the OCR functionalities seem to be a bit better than other packages that I have investigated. This is now my main package but...

I think it is a but pricy. I don't like the companies licensing policy. The process to move licenses from one PC to another is a bit difficult, especially if you don't have the original PC at hand, eg. when your harddisk is destroyed or failed.

Jason
Chief Technology Officer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent for the price but there are better options

Kofax accomplishes what it sets out to do. It is very functional with a lot of features.

The interface is generally clunky, complicated, and lags. While it has tons of functionality, there is a sense that the entire application could use quite a bit more polishing. Everything works, but could be easier. It works for my users and is cheaper than the name brand, but my users beg me to go back to the name brand because of these issues. I also hate the licensing. When you buy, you only get the version available at that time with no promise of even security updates. You better save the installation package because you likely won't be able to download it again.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Every Day User

Kommentare: Printing out drawings from Autodesk Inventor, creating PDF files from word documents, merging files

Creating one file from both together: PDF files and JPG files

Finding recently opened files, e.g. from my downloads. Kofax does not have them in its list.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Less Expensive Alternative to Bigger Brands

Kommentare: I have had a very positive overall experience with Kofax. I got the functionality I needed without paying at huge one time fee or a monthly subscription fee. I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to its big competitor.

This software offers almost all of the same features as its major competitor at a fraction of the cost. There are no monthly subscriptions to deal with and there are frequently promotions for upgrades to the latest version if needed. It offers text editing, digital signatures, comments, pdf creation, combining documents into one PDF and much much more. It's a well rounded product with a great price.

The only thing that really stands out is that the customer service isn't the best I've ever received. Their online help system feels a little outdated and clunky so it's usually faster to just wade through it and figure it out yourself. On the plus side, it's fairly user friendly so that doesn't take a lot of doing.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than Adobe

Kommentare: I'm a long-time user who depends on PDF for all my document management and form signing

All the features of Acrobat without the high price

Some issues with licensing were frustrating but easily solved

Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kofax Power PDF, a prefered PDF Editor

I have found that Kofax Power PDF is extremely easy to use and less intrusive than other PDF editing programs.

I have not yet found anything I do not like.

Karen
Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kofax cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: The experience is good, but I miss Adobe Acrobat Pro

No annual subscriptions! No annual subscriptions! No annual subscriptions! I started with this software (version 3) because it came free with my Epson scanner Then I upgraded to the version 5. It does the job.

It is not the same as Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat is easier in several vital functions (like merging documents). Also, Kofax is slow to load when viewing only a document.

Antwort von Tungsten Automation

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review. Glad you're saving $$$ and happy with version 5 of Power PDF! Try the page assembly feature to merge documents, many have found it simple to use.

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very useful tool and does not require subscription to each feature individually

Kommentare: I am very happy with Power PDF, it has met all my needs without getting a message that to do anything it will cost additional money as the default PDF reader does.

Power PDF is easy to use, fill out documents, combine documents and everything else.

It could use some more drawing tools and the ability to highlight multiple items without selecting to highlight every time.

Marcy
Marcy
Instructional Designer / Learning Experience Designer (LED) in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nuance PowerPDF Pro Exceptional Product!

Kommentare: I prefer this product to other PDF apps! The UI is super simple and intuitive, with applicable features, tabs, & buttons showing up as you use it, and structured on the screen where it’s easy to access them. Multiple ways to do one thing, the way users work...right click menu, keyboard shortcuts, use the icons on the tabs, drop down menus-relevant to the task you’re performing. Super easy drag and drop to rearrange your pages, rotate, delete as well. Advanced find and find/replace features with options galore to also do other tasks (like blackout to hide confidential words or phrases) all in the search panel. Advanced OCR technology, one of the best I’ve used, to convert text images to editable PDFs! I used stand alone OCR applications before that don’t hold a candle to the results created with Nuance PowerPDF Pro. It also easily integrates with the Firm’s DMS system, to pull documents from or save to the DMS or natively on the PC or network drive. I give it top notch rating for making most functions available from various methods, so users can work the way they prefer (keyboard, right click menu, ribbon tab buttons, and panels that open relevant to what I was doing at the time). The annotation functions work exceptionally well also, although with the version I use, Note and Comment were not consistently named if you used a right click vs the pop up menu when you select text, and it confused the users a bit. Hopefully this has been resolved in the latest version.

User interface Great OCR Search options

Note & Comment weren’t consistently named

Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Best PDF solution for business

Kommentare: Given the incredibly full set of features in this product, I am amazed that it is priced so low. I think it actually works better with PDF documents than Adobe's Acrobat product. And I love the uncluttered, easy to use interface. Just seems like a perfect choice for any business, but especially worthwhile for small businesses that can't afford the overpriced alternatives.

Excellent conversion capabilities so moving from PDF to Word is truly effortless. I have also used Adobe Acrobat for converting PDF files, but Acrobat tends to place text into boxes where Power PDF Advanced simply creates workable Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Does a wonderful job of reducing file sizes. In some cases, I have been able to reduce files sizes by up to 80%, which is great if you are working within an e-mail system that has file size limits. Does an amazing job of inserting accurate bookmarks (automatically) when combining multiple documents. Redaction is effortless and the Bates numbering feature is perfect for law offices.

I wish the document comparison feature worked a little better. It does create a comparison of documents, but tends to identify a whole paragraph as being replaced when only a sentence may have been added or deleted, so it makes it difficult to accurately represent changes when sharing with clients or colleagues.

Will
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kofax Power PDF Advanced

Kommentare: I bought a license for this program on Amazon so I would not have to continuously pay a subscription fee.

Kofax Power PDF Advanced is a very powerful PDF program, it has almost every feature I need for my small business. The Bates Stamp feature is essential to my business, as is the redaction feature. For a fraction of the price, this program works as well or better than Adobe Acrobat.

There are not really any cons. Once the program is installed and customized, it works very well. My only complaint is a minor one. I would like an option to add a shape such as a rectangle or circle, without having to include a comment with it.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great PDF Software

Kommentare: Sorting through old equipment files which can sometimes be 300+ files in one while using the document assembly and split features made that process much easier!

The document assembly feature and split features are very helpful if you are dealing with multiple documents often. The editing features are fairly simple to use and the secured signature features are wonderful.

I frequently use the "Text Box" option for editing or making notes on PDFs, I really wish there was the option of selecting "no color" for the comment box borders. Sometimes when trying to copy and paste a comment box onto another open PDF, the box randomly pastes vertically and I have not found a way to rotate the box itself which can be frustrating.

Jim
Senior Programmer/Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent PDF Document Management

Kommentare: I love the ability to create a PDF form from an existing document.

Ability to edit and merge PDF documents. Ability to create PDF Forms.

I wish that some of the editing tools were easier to find and use - especially blanking out non- essential information.

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF file managememnt

Kommentare: Other the features I mentioned, it has many others, including but not limited to: splitting documents, custom comments, security, advanced processing, linking to MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
If you work with PDFs - this is a very useful app.
I am old enough to remember when we thought PDFs couldn't be modified at all.

I use Kofax mainly for the following with PDF documents * Sign the documents (save your signature in your machine, and you can add it as an icon; you can have multiple signatures, and assign them names * Type notes on the documents * Combine 2 or more documents - you can decide the order * Use other stamps - "Urgent" etc. There is a number of predefined stamps, and you can create your own.

I haven't encountered any issues with Kofax. I do not recall what we used before, that other system was much slower, and didn't have all the features.

Associate in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nuance is a GREAT Alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: Nuance Power PDF Advanced allows me to create, edit and manipulate PDFs, just like Adobe and other competitors, but for a lesser cost.

Nuance Power PDF Advanced as ALL of the features I need to efficiently and effectively create, manipulate, sign and distribute PDFs

Sometimes the features I need are buried in the menu -- the "titles" of the features do not always adequately describe its functionality

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kofax Power PDF review

I like how easy it is to combine multiple files across different file types, as well as easily reduce the file size for ease of sharing

I feel like the text editing functions could be improved, especially the ability to highlight text continuously

Marketing/Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Killer PDF Tool

Kofax Power PDF is simple and easy to use

Probably the cost is the thing I like least.

Kathryn
Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat Replacement

The switch from Adobe Acrobat to Nuance took some getting used to, but ultimately I'm able to use all the same functionality for a lower price. I use Nuance daily for splitting, combining, editing, creating editable forms, and more. You're able to highlight, add text, and use stamps or signatures. As far as I can tell it's completely comparable to Acrobat.

The initial set up and learning where certain functions or buttons were located.

Brody
Sr. Estimator / Project Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nuance Use

Kommentare: I have been using Nuance for over 3 years now. I have liked there software and have always received great customer service.

Nuance is very user friendly and simple to navigate for first time users.

It seems to crash often when working with larger files.

elisabetta
Manager Business Analytics in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

very helpful during Covid-19

Kommentare: very happy about the inexpensive product. Sometimes more powerful than other tools on the market. I was among the decision making group and I will chose this software again

Conversion of the PDF file to different type of files and also the Stamp functionality. During Covid the stamp functionality has allowed easy review and signatures processe

complex/long PDF sometime do not convert properly to the new format requested. Other cases it is a little complicated to select the pages in order to re-organize the sequence, but this is a question of practice.

Patty
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Very Useful!

Kommentare: I do a lot of billings every month and most of my documents are PDF, without Kofax Power PDF, it would take me 5 times longer to generate the billings and all the lien releases that are associated with them.

I have been using a PDF Converter for 20+ years and have introduced many people to the programs. Power PDF saves so much time with being able to type or edit in a PDF, I use it several times a day. The money saved by being able to work in a PDF rather than hand writing everything is amazing.

I don't have any cons except I would set up the toolbars differently and make that part more user friendly.