Über Vitality

Helps centralizes building data with energy management, tenant billing, and anomaly detection for small and large businesses.

Erfahre mehr über Vitality

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Vitality

Vitality hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Vitality bereits verwendet?

Mark
System Operator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vitality gas usage for HLP

Kommentare: Staff have been wonderful to work with, software is very user friendly. Reports are readily available.

We can use this for a quick reference when planning a gas day.

Our gas day is from 8am to next day 8am. It was set up for normal day 12 am to 12am

Kevin
Facilities Supervisor in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Software

Kommentare: Customer service is huge to me and the team at Vitality has been great to work with. They answer any questions that I have and get us the best product for what we need.

Once I was given a little training on how the software works, it was easy to get on and find what I needed.

I don't like that the apps page is the main one that pops up at the beginning. I just want to see my stuff first.

Antwort von Vitality

Thanks for the review! I noticed that you do not like the Apps page as the home page. Did you know you can set the home page to a custom dashboard or a number of different home pages? I will have one of our CSMs reach out to you to schedule a training on how to do this.

mike
project manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sub Metering

Kommentare: Good people willing to help

I do not have anything to compare it with.

is not always accurate. I keep getting negative readings

Antwort von Vitality

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your negative readings. I have created a support ticket for this and we will reach out. Negative readings are often a result of the meters themselves and not the software. We will work on getting this resolved ASAP.

Randy
QAE in USA
Rundfunk, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Crown Castle review

Kommentare: Good overall experience, all the folks I have interacted with have been great to work with

Integration was fairly easy, Vitality has made changes to help us better use the software

Some functionality is not intuitive, very robust web site, but not always easy to figure out how to do certain things.

Ben
educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product!

Kommentare: This product has given new life and creativity to us!

This product has revolutionized how we conduct ourselves and created a whole new confidence and attitude in us!

The product has been consistent and trustworthy, as well as, efficient and workable each and every use.

Antwort von Vitality

Thank you Ben! We enjoy working with you and Zion Lutheran!