True Client Pro Bewertungen

von True Client Pro

Filtern nach:

4.7/5

Über True Client Pro

Manage business processes for your small business: proposals, contracts, inventory management, recipes and much more.

Erfahre mehr über True Client Pro

Omar G.
Operations Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Great overall platform for florists and wedding planners!"

Kommentare: I have a flower arrangement business while my friend organizes and plans weddings. We both use True Client Pro and it has helped us grow our start up side businesses into fully realized sources of incomes. We've been using True Client Pro for the past year and it has helped us anywhere from managing our contacts to setting up proposals and even generating reports. We highly recommend this for anyone looking to up their business game this year!

Vorteile: From the initial account set up to actual daily usage of the CRM, I've had all but awesome experiences with True Client Pro. Set up was a breeze and compared to other CRMs in the market, it was very intuitive. Reports can be done with a couple of clicks. Contact management is ideal for my business. I loved the idea that I could send proposals to my clients and have them e-sign it all in one go. So many features, so much accessibility, so many things to take in. What I love though... The daily checklist and to-do is my GO-TO tool and helps point me in the right direction every single day.

Nachteile: Like all CRMs, there are still some things to improve and would love to see more. Among which would be since there are quite a number of features, there is definitely a learning curve to get you to maximize all of its functionalities. Sometimes, it can get quite daunting. But once you get the hang of it, you'll definitely love True Client Pro and it will be a staple in your daily business needs.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Jasmin G.
Vice President Business Development
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"True Client Pro "

Kommentare: I love being able to upload clients and leads from a spreadsheet. This platform allows me to manage my contracts, orders and communicate with my team all in one place and from any location.

Vorteile: This product offers more features than most. It's a great value and the master data is customizable to my needs.

Nachteile: Not all clients prefer to use the portal but it's still very helpful.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Kavia G.
Virtual Assistant
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"True Client Pro!! The Best CRM"

Kommentare: True Client Pro has helped my business a lot. I now have a better system for my clients and my inquiries. As a virtual assistant, I have found a way to utilize all the features provided and it is amazing. The best part is... it's branded to my business. True Client Pro has helped my business grow! My business is now automated!

Vorteile: The features: Client Portal
Proposals
Electronic Signature

Nachteile: I don't have a con about True Client Pro.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020