Über Surfshark

Ein sicheres VPN (Virtual Private Network), das deine Online-Daten zu ihrer Sicherheit und ihrem Schutz verschlüsselt.

Erfahre mehr über Surfshark

I don't like thw auto connect fature that picks a location close to me. I'd rather be prompted to pick a location of my choice where needed.

Bewertungen zu Surfshark

3,9

Surfshark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Surfshark bereits verwendet?

Diego M.
Diego M.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Argentinien

Best VPN so far

I just love Surfshark. It has a great UI, awesome apps, and a really wide range of servers around the world. Also, it is pretty inexpensive, they have pretty good long term deals that are worth it.

I'd love to see more info about a server load before connecting

Country Support Specialist in Tansania

On a budget? Get Surfshark

Kommentare: I heard a lot about Surfshark from many online ads *cough* Youtube, and decided to give it a try.

I have to admit one major pro compared to other VPNs is its price, while having an adequate number of servers for my usage.

For my usage case, which would be turning it on when connected to a dodgy Wifi hotspot or watching online content from different countries-- haven’t run into any issues so far.

Sumeet S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Surfshark

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love the product and price point. We primarily use this product on our remote devices -- mobile phones, laptops, etc. They have an unlimited device plan which makes it very affordable.

Ease of use and implementation. There is nothing complicated about it. Easy to install on any device -- mobile devices, desktop, laptop, etc. Very easy to connect and disconnect.

Some software or websites don't run smoothly or efficiently when the VPN is on. Such as Ring Security, Amazon app, etc. It isn't a big deal, but it is an extra step to have to disconnect and then reconnect after.

Jonni L.
Marketing Manager in Mexiko

El producto no funciona en absoluto,

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Mal

No puedo decir nada bueno sobre este producto ya que no funciona y la atención al cliente es terrible

El producto no funciona en absoluto, Google está detectando países completamente diferentes a aquellos en los que estamos haciendo ping. 2 horas con soporte y no llegamos a ninguna parte, por lo que el operativo refirió el caso y ni siquiera organizaron una llamada o un correo electrónico de seguimiento diciendo que tendría que contactarlos nuevamente sin siquiera saber si se había logrado algún progreso, obviamente un enorme pérdida de tiempo . ¡También rechazó un reembolso a pesar de que el producto NO ESTÁ FUNCIONANDO! Terrible apoyo - evitar como la peste.

Simon P.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent VPN service for security and enabling access to websites abroad

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was tempted to switch to Surfshark due to an exceedingly good price - getting more than two years service for the price of a few months. However the low price did not mean poor quality - in fact Surfshark has proven to be as reliable as any other VPN service I have used. It offers excellent security, but also the ability to access websites in the UK/US when travelling.

Very easy to set up and use on all devices (mobile, tablet and desktop). Plenty of choice for VPN locations, particularly US and UK. Great pricing for opening offer.

Not found any issues so far during first few months of use.

Munumi N.
Munumi N.
Chief Innovations Officer in Sambia

Great Features, Powerful Protection

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with surfshark has been a present one such that i extended my subscription for 3 more years. so far so good.

What i liked the most about this software w the ability to whitelist(By-pass VPN) some apps on my device. I thinking this is cool. The multi-Hop feature also is cool for that extra protection.

The one thing i didnt like about the software is the inability to stream some services in locations where they should stream. This for me is a little spanner in the work of an otherwise seemingless process of online video streaming and security.

Thomas M.
Thomas M.
Filmmaker in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Solid affordable VPN

Kommentare: I got a good deal on a few years of Surfshark a couple of years ago. Since then it's been my favourite go-to VPN.

It's easy to use, and has apps available on just about every popular platform. The additional fatures such as the adblocker are welcome additions.

As with any VPN, it has its funky moments. I've noticed inexplicably lower speeds on Android from time to time, and across all platforms it will occasionally just cease to work at all until it is restarted.

Anand S.
Marketing Associate in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A fast and reliable VPN

Kommentare: Helped me visualize how a webpage looks in different countries if you plan having IP address based websites.

I use surfshark every time I surf the internet. It's quick, easy to connect and super reliable. I have it on my phone and also have the extension on Chrome. It's got a lot of severs you can connect to and works always. Even the speed of the connection is super solid and almost always get the usual speed my internet had without the VPN. It's also very secure. It's also got a super easy login code method that you can use in case you forgot the password

Nothing much, the VPN works as advertised

Samuel O.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great VPN with Different Varried Server Availability

Surfshark has numerous different countries available. Which means that if you need to appear if you're computer is in another country that is relatively easy. Additionally, I don't notice any lag in internet speed.

I wish there was a feature that allowed it automatically connect whenever I boot up my laptop. As often I forget to actually launch the application.

Art B.
Art B.
cro manager in Polen
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

how to hide your privacy online and virtually move your company to another country

Kommentare: As a marketer, I literally have to be in "germany" and preview how look the ad in German google or pretend I'm in Paris to see how the website personalise for the French people.

I love fact I can easily switch between countries.

sometimes switching on/off or from country to country take longer than expected

Prashanth J.
Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money VPN

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ability to protext my privacy online as well as the ability to access content that has been limited geogrpahically.

The sufshark VPN is real value for money. Unlimited installs with all your devices, and it only takes seconds to start up or close down. I bought this on a deal for 25 months So the price per month was amazing!

Jyoti R.
Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Essential - the best

Kommentare: Overall, this is a very reliable product for very little cost.

Super easy to install. I've used it with several browsers. But probably what I like the most about Surfshark is their superb customer service. There is pretty much always someone available via chat who is willing to take all the time it needs to help with whatever issue is going on.

I mostly use this for the ability to watch TV that's only available in its own country. From time to time Surfshark falls behind when companies upgrade their technology to detect VPN use. However, there has usually been some workaround they are able to offer until they catch up.

Ignacio C.
Freelancer Translator in Brasilien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Economic VPN option with good features

Kommentare: Surfshark is a very economic option for those who look for a reliable VPN server with a good customer service and basic functions. It will impact your speed connection a little (as practically every VPN will do, actually) and do not offer the longest list of VPN servers, but has a decent range of options which must satisfy most regular users. Overall, it's a very good option for their price!

The best pro of Surfshark is its price. Subscribing the 24-month plan, you can pay as little as the equivalent of USD 2,49/month (or even less if you agree to extend it to 36 months). Surfshark has almost the same features that all other VPN service provider do, but at a very competitive price. Its customer service is also very good. You are always assisted by a human professional who seems to be happy to (effectively) help with your issues.

It's not the fastest option, and you can notice some speed reduction once you connect to any of their servers (even if at the same country you are located). Also, some competitors offer a longer list of servers per country, with different states and regions, which may be relevant depending on how big your country is, with regional streaming content differences, for example.

CEO in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN

I should mention first, ease of use. Secondly huge number of location we can use. Another one I must mention is kill switch, and many more.

So far I cannot see any feature that you won't like.

Francisco S.
Art director in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest vpn service that I have used.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I usually use the VPN daily. I started using this software because of the pricing, being cheaper than most of its competition, but the reason for which I stayed, is because of the simplicity of just having the chrome extension instead of the desktop app. The reason for this is because only Chrome will be under the VPN traffic, if you are streaming music, downloading a file, or anything else, it will not pass through the VPN, so the download speed will not suffer.

It is really easy to set up, the chrome extension is the real way that you should be using this tool.

Not cons at the price that this service is offered.

Stella B.
Owner in Mexiko

Protect your Surfing

Kommentare: Great product for a reasonable cost.

Very easy to use and protects your equipment while online. I use online services daily and Surfshark has protected my laptop better than other products I have used in the past.

The only thing I don't like is the constant upsell emails -- they all go to SPAM anyway.

Dan P.
Senior BI Developer in Australien

Fast & functional VPN software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very affordable and works seemlessly so highly recommended

Easy to install and start using, it connects reliably and speeds are very good. No issues using it in combination with international websites where virtual location is important.

As I tend to use the software to change geographical location it would be beneficial to have the 'connect' button option of 'last used' or a specific geograhy or location

Matt L.
Matt L.
Artist in USA
Animation, Selbstständig

It was good but...

Kommentare: I liked it and thought it was a great value but I don't feel fully safe using it.

I loved that you could use unlimited devices.

The customer support was rude and they have TAP drivers that seem to me let people in that request access, so you technically aren't fully protected.

Mark R.
Owner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great product at an amazing price

Kommentare: It's fantastic for what I need it for which is mostly viewing sports and streaming content.

The price is incredible if you take advantage of their 80%+ discount. I ended up purchasing 4 years of subscription for less than a normal 12 month sub. The software is extremely easy to use and I have it installed on my desktop, tablets and smartphone. It activates at the press of a button and is very quick and easy to switch countries if necessary.

I honestly have no negative comments to make about this software, I'm really happy with it. I can see why it's received a lot of positive reviews.

Isaac M.
Small Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Network Protocol Analyzer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is very cheap and easy to use. I can monitor the network and also other networks that are connected to mine. If you need help, the customer assistance helps guide you and troubleshoot the problem.

It is simple to use and you can find different IP addresses and monitor your network connections.

There are different tools and packages that you can buy some are more expensive than others even though some of the tools aren't that good.

Ved prakash S.
Ved prakash S.
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

VPN Worth Buying

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with Surfshark as it has never disappointed me. The price is worth it in my opinion.

Simple & Effective design Unlimited simultaneous connections Speed is great Large number of location is available Apps & extensions for every platform & device

Sometimes windows app freezes for few seconds (minor issue) Price can be high but you do get unlimited device support

Writer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

If you need a good VPN, Surfshark is your answer

Kommentare: If you're looking for an excellent VPN at an affordable price, Surfshark is your answer.

The unlimited connections. In a household of 5 people who each have multiple devices, it was important to find a VPN that could cater to all of our needs.

The tech support is not the greatest. If you're like me and can't explain your issue in IT terms via chat, you'll struggle quite a bit.

Gede ananda A.
Gede ananda A.
Chief Executive Officer in Indonesien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Surf your way with Surfshark

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: To be honest, I heard a lot of surfshark ads on Youtube, and finally, I give it a try. I try a lot of VPNs and this is definitely the top 5 cheapest VPN in my opinion, for only 2.5 USD per month. Been using this for 3 months now, I use this often to secure my privacy while connecting to public wifi connection.

Definitely because of the great value/ cheap prices, reasonably server range, and minimalist UI for non-tech savvy people. I use this on 3 devices and seems it doesn't have any device cap, so It will work on a lot of devices simultaneously

Do not offer a lot of servers like other competitors, for these prices I think this is acceptable. Need to add "last connected server" feature, so I don't need to scroll again to find my last connected server.

Gerald S.
Gerald S.
Mr in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN I've used

Kommentare: Setup was straightforward with not one hiccup although it did initially keep trying to connect through a distant server with consequent impact on speed. Within a couple of days it settled down and there have been no problems since then.

Thru the years, I have used quite a few VPNs. Some were OK, while some had a major impact on speed, others had limited features, and others left me wondering about their own internal security issues. This one seems to check all the boxes.

So far I have not found any negative features of this product. I am in a major metropolitan area and I wonder how it would perform in an area with less robust internet.

Sari C.
Sari C.
CEO in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Surfshark Works Well for VPN Needs

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience and provides necessary privacy and safety . Having the ad blocker and malware protection really adds to safety .

I like the fact that Surfshark provides VPN privacy. It is easy to adapt to any location in the world that the VPN should be set up for. It does take one to the fastest server available at that time. It also blocks ads and malware which keeps one's computer safer from these threats.

After logging in, it does take a little bit of time (seconds ) for the VPN to work in the chosen location. I do wish it was faster, but that's not a major issue.