Filtern nach:

Über Guider

Guider helps large organisations scale and measure mentoring with ease to create inclusive and sustainable learning cultures.

Erfahre mehr über Guider

Stefania C.
Stefania C.
Employment services associate in Kanada
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentorship done right

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The entire program was easy to use and the feedback was outstan4

The entire experience was wonderful. It aided me with running my mentorship program, the interface and UX design allowed for the program to be accessible to all applicants. It saved me time on having to do all the background admin work to set up and maintain.

No cons! The product is outstanding and I highly recommend it

Naomi B.
Sr Digital Learning & Platforms Advisor in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform and amazing team at Guider

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience working with the Guider team and starting to see the platform in action! I would highly recommend Guider to any organisation. It is a great product that is continually being improved and the team are very friendly, helpful and great to work with.

It is an absolutely brilliant way to connect people across a global firm for mentoring. The AI behind the matching is really great - people are often surprised but really pleased about who they get matched with, especially as it tends to be someone you probably never would have met otherwise and get to see a different perspective of the firm. Creates more of an inclusive mentoring opportunity with everyone in the firm having equal access to a mentor, not based upon who you know in your cicles. The team and support with Guider are amazing and really work alongside us to continually improve the experience! The guidance and resources built into the flow of the platform and the mentoring relationship It is really easy to use, clean design and very user-friendly

If you don't have Outlook and Teams integration the experience isn't the greatest for as the mentors have to do so much more manually, especially when working with people with very low tech skills. I wish we had a bit more behind the scenes admin access to help people when they are struggling with setting up their profiles or logging a connection (this is to help the small population, sometimes very senior, who are quite challenged with technology, as in general it is actually quite intuitive)

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Naomi! So excited to see mentoring growing at the firm with Guider

Max B.
Chief of Staff in Spanien
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Huge thanks to the Guider Team

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Guider team were fantastic to work with: helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about their product. They set up our programme rapidly, were always available to receive feedback and provide guidance, and I have no doubt they'll see major success in the future.

The matchmaking element of the software was incredibly helpful in automating our mentoring programme; with 80+ mentors and 70+ mentees, facilitating the matchmaking manually would have been a real pain point, and the automated nature of Guider freed up time to focus on engaging with mentors and mentees and gathering feedback.

The lack of back end was frustrating – the Guider team were helpful in setting up a Google Data Studio, but this was limited by the data displayed, and at times it felt we had limited visibility into the programme on an ongoing basis.

Phil R.
Associate Director in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best learning tool by a mile

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Not to repeat myself here but the outcome was better than expected. As mention, got promoted, built network, improved some of my soft skills and was cool to give back and share my knowledge by being a mentor too

Finally something that has real impact. The software was not only easy to sign up, but has completely changed my career. First started as a mentee and it paired me with a mentor better than I expected. She was actually in another country and couldn't have met without this platform. Then about 8 months ago they released a new feature to let us be both a mentee and a mentor and as they have been helping me become a mentor while being a mentee I am now a mentor too, which is nice to give back. I've never bothered with the other learning tools we are given but Guider is the only platform that has directly got me promoted and allowed me to build my network. Great job guys and Kudos to the L&D team too!

None. Loved it, something I use most months

letztes Jahr

This is so great to hear thanks Phil!

Guy W.
Senior Digital Learning & Platforms Manager in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Taking mentoring to the next level

Kommentare: Very good. They listen to our feedback and have proactively worked towards enhancing the product in upcoming releases. This partnership approach gives us great confidence as we scale mentoring across all our global locations across six continents.

I like the fact Guider focussed entirely on mentoring. It does not try to add unnecessary features that add complexity or overlap with other systems. Guider has a simple clean user interface and is therefore easy to use and for people to adopt. I like the fact we can direct our employees to a single destination to find out more about mentoring, find a match, track their interactions and receive timely support throughout the process. It brings structure and scale to our mentoring activities; making it very easy to participate and connect with people outside of your network, all around the world.

We are looking forward to the MS Exchange/Calendar integration - this will massively enhance the session booking process. Whilst it is possible to do manually, it puts great reliance on individuals to stay on top of their administration. Technology can definitely support and enhance the manual availability sharing process - so we are looking forward to taking advantage of the Guider calendar integration soon.

Urvashi P.
CEO in UK
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best

The platform was extremely streamline and very easy to navigate. The fast sign up process and the automated match up allows the platform to be user friendly. It allows the business to connect and expand their skills and talents while also tracking the results effectively.

I haven't come across any cons at the moment!

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Urvashi! Great to hear your experience has been so positive.

Ivy W.
Adviser in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software saving lots of admin

The mentor/mentee matches are made using an algorithm and this saved me a lot of matching time compared to when I did it manually. The software is slick and I have visibility on how often mentors and mentees meet, what platforms they're using, as well as what they're looking to get out of the mentoring relationship.

We had an individual instance where a participant didn't want to sync their calendar to the platform, which limited their ability to schedule sessions on Guider, but this was a one-off and didn't significantly impact the experience for the group overall.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Ivy! It's been fantastic working with you and LegalGeek and we're excited for the programmes to continue!

Victoria S.
Buying Graduate in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend to all!

Kommentare: Really great - beneficial for all whatever your level or experience!

Very easy to use - it is the best tool I have seen to help you network and gain advice from your peers in such a corporate company. It really helps to bring people out of their specific BU's and share their knowldge and experience.

Once you have been put in contact with your Mentor you may find it easier to have private contact with them and not choose to use the formalities of this tool past this stage.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Victoria! Glad to hear you found good mentors as a result of Guider.

Karen H.
Senior Capability & Development Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Experience

Kommentare: Very supportive, always available and reassuring. A great knowledgeable and enthusiastic team

Ease of use, clarity, MS Teams enabled. Like the learning hub which supports individual user learning.

Nothing yet...Although need more data analysis on the process of paired matching - optimistic but still in the pilot.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the positive review Karen! It's great to be working with you

Sally F.
Partner Manager in Deutschland

The best mentoring platform

So easy to use - you're matched with relevant mentors who can support you within minutes. It takes all the back and forth out of scheduling sessions so you can prioritise your career development. Heard nothing but positive things from within my company

Nothing so far! I am really enjoying the experience

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Sally!

Valerio V.
Data Scientist in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic experience

5 letztes Jahr

The speed and simplicity of signing up - within minutes I’d received recommendations of mentees who were best matched to my improvement areas.

I haven't found any particular negative point

letztes Jahr

Thanks Valerio - glad you found Guider easy to use and had such a positive experience.

Stefano P.
Head of Marketing in UK
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First review

5 letztes Jahr

It’s good to have everything in one place particularly when you have multiple mentees. Nothing gets lost over back and forth emails you can just schedule in sessions and take notes on the platform.

Apple calendar integration is currently not available

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive review Stefano, and the feedback on iCal integration it's something we're working on!