Über PACE Suite

PACE Suite ist ein universelles Werkzeug für die Anwendungspaketierung, welches weltweit und in einer Vielzahl von Branchen eingesetzt wird.

Erfahre mehr über PACE Suite

Version control and user level management is quite difficult and it can be improvised further.

Bewertungen zu PACE Suite

PACE Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PACE Suite bereits verwendet?

shivani
shivani
software engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PACE Suite: The Ultimate Solution for Streamlining Application Packaging and Deployment

Kommentare: After utilising PACE Suite for a year, I can affirm with certainty that it has streamlined the software administration procedures at our company. It has proven to be a dependable and user-friendly solution that has assisted us in reducing waiting time and boosting productivity. The trial version we used included all the features we needed, and the company's personalised on-demand training was really helpful in getting us up and running quickly. Our company has greatly benefited from PACE Suite's flexibility with several operating systems because it makes managing software on various platforms simple. For us, the investment has proven to be well worth it given the benefits we have experienced, despite some peoples concerns about the pricing structure. Overall, PACE Suite is a complete and robust application packaging and virtualization solution that, all things considered, has significantly enhanced our software management procedures. To other IT experts searching for a high-end solution with a variety of customization options, I heartily suggest it.

PACE Suite has been used by our organisation for the past year, and it has greatly streamlined our software administration procedures. We have saved time and effort by not having to manually construct software packages thanks to the tool's intuitive and user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for even non-technical users to create, manage, and distribute software packages. Our productivity has greatly increased as a result of being able to deploy numerous applications simultaneously and automating the packaging process.PACE Suite's extensive toolkit for software packaging, application virtualization, and MSI customization is among its key advantages. Our IT administrators can build packages for any kind of application with PACE Suite, ensuring that we can package any product for our company. In addition, security features like encryption, password security, and support for digital signatures have helped us guarantee the validity and integrity of our software packages and protect critical data.

As a user of PACE Suite in my organization, I have found it to be an incredibly valuable tool that provides numerous benefits. however There have been some difficulties in using it, especially for new users, due to its complexity. It can take time to become fully familiar with all the features of the product. Although PACE Suite is designed to be user-friendly, it still requires some technical knowledge and training to be used effectively. Therefore, our company had to allocate some resources to provide training for our employees to ensure they could use PACE Suite efficiently. Overall, despite some initial difficulties, we have found PACE Suite to be a useful and valuable tool for managing software and applications within our organisation.

Patrick
Platform Engineer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Most Well-Rounded DevOps Platform

It is easy to set up and use, and the intuitive UI makes it simple to monitor the performance of my applications. I appreciate the ability to integrate with other tools, such as monitoring and logging systems, and the comprehensive analytics capabilities of PACE Suite help me identify areas for improvement.

It took some getting used to using it, then it made my job a lot easier.

Bill
Sr IT Network Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MSI Editing

Kommentare: Very powerful tool for managing\configuring MSI's.

I liked the snapshot tool that allowed us to snapshot installs so the settings could be made prior to deployment.

Quite frequently the snapshot function would time-out and not finish. We were on a 10 GB backbone so the reason for the failure was not clear.

Antwort von Infopulse

Hi Bill, thank you for your honest feedback. We'd really want to help you to resolve the issue you're describing as the Cons of your experience. To do so, we'll need more details on the problem (e.g. version of the Software and conditions under which the process was done). Please contact our Support ASAP via website https://pacesuite.com/support , so our experts get in touch with you directly.

Federico
Systems Engineer in Irland
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for my job.

Kommentare: The content is captivating and gives me new ideas when using it.

It is easy to set up, not difficult to understand its contents and practical.

There's nothing much about the least liking, its like i love this.

Adesanmi
Adesanmi
Program Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with PACE Suite has been positive. We are solving a number of business problems with PACE Suite, including reducing the amount of time it takes to package software, improving the accuracy of our packages, and reducing the amount of manual effort required. its been a great investment and I would highly recommend it to others.

I find PACE Suite to be very intuitive and easy to use, this have made it a useful asset to our company. its' ability to create Microsoft Installer packages and detailed reporting features have been particularly impactful. The app is very accessible and it doesn't require much tech-knowledge. Integrating it with our business process has been a breeze, it offers customization options and is compatible with widely used packaging standards. This flexibility allows the software to adapt to various organizational needs and requirements.

Some parts of PACE Suite might be a bit challenging for users who are new to application packaging. However, with practice and getting used to the software, it becomes easier to understand and use.Also it would be helpful to have detailed documentation for some of the advanced features.

Hina
Hina
Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Suite of Tools to Streamline Business Processes

Kommentare: My overall experience with PACE Suite has been positive. It has allowed me to easily manage my projects, tasks, and resources in one place. It is user-friendly and intuitive, allowing me to quickly get up to speed with the features and functionality. The reporting features are also useful, allowing me to track my progress and make sure I'm staying on track. The customer service has been great as well, with quick responses and helpful advice.

I liked the ability to customize the suite to meet my specific needs. I could tailor it to the specific topics I wanted to focus on and create a unique learning experience for my students. Additionally, I found the features and tools within the suite to be very intuitive and easy to use.

I found that the user interface was not intuitive and that there was a lack of helpful documentation available. The software was not very user-friendly and that some of the features could be difficult to understand or use. Additionally, some of the features seemed to be redundant or unnecessary, which made using the software more time-consuming.

Myra
Accountant in Kenia
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PACE Suite saves me time through automation. Am able to do more.

Kommentare: Among the top performers. I keep PACE Suite for the benefits of my performance. Am grateful.

Basically, having to do more without delaying other processes is a big achievement for me. I cover much more tasks in a timely manner. I appreciate the dashboard, very accurate features for multitasking.

True to their words, PACE Suite gives a full view of day to day work which eventually gives value for money. I don't have any complaints.

Lisa
Lisa
Project Manager in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive project management software

Kommentare: We have managed to achieve set objectives with the required resources without any operation hitches. It automates repetitive tasks and monitors the lifecycle system to enhance efficient performance.

This tool provides plan and implementation process for set projects and tasks. The customer support team provides installation guides that have saved time and deployment cost. PACE Suite gives alerts on project process that enhances effective data visualization.

I have not come across problems that could affect project progress. The performance is good and I like the overall output.

Bryson
Bryson
Data Engineer in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly packaging application

Kommentare: PACE Suite enables my team to run complex data tasks without hitches. The flexible data analytics gives us an opportunity to examine package complexity. We have managed to implement most organized projects with the help of intelligent wizard at lower costs.

It helps my team to master the entire data processing lifecycle. I managed to learn how to use PACE Suite within a few days after deployment. The simple user interface enhances efficient data visualization.

The platform has well laid data management models. Our set goals have not been interrupted by poor operations

Animation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review on PACE Suite

Kommentare: This is a great platform with good interface and cool features. Beginners won't struggle that much to understand. Tools are good enough to work.

In this platform the software can automatically start the tests. The Dashboard is great and here we can see the import and export options, that helps my work. Maintenance of library test can be done.

There's no drag and drop option and file sharing so by adding those features, this make more easier.

Abhishek
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective tool for IT Administrators and Software Developers

PACE Suite is a comprehensive software packaging and application virtualization solution that offers several benefits to IT administrators, software developers, and organizations. It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface that simplifies the packaging process, making it easy for even non-technical users to create, manage, and deploy software packages. It enables users to automate the packaging process, saving time and effort required to manually create software packages. The tool also offers batch packaging and deployment options, enabling users to package and deploy multiple applications at once. It offers a comprehensive set of tools for software packaging, application virtualization, and MSI customization, ensuring that IT administrators can create packages for any type of application. PACE Suite also provide several security features, such as digital signature support, to ensure the integrity and authenticity of software packages. The tool also supports password protection and encryption, ensuring that sensitive information is secure.

While PACE Suite is designed to be easy to use, it still requires some technical knowledge and training to use effectively. Users may need to invest time and effort in learning the tool's features and functionality. The tool can be expensive for small organizations or those with limited budgets. It is primarily designed for Windows-based applications, which may be a drawback for organizations that require packaging and deployment of applications on other platforms.

Sachin
Operations Associate IT and Content in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PACE Suite helps to create, deploy, and manage software packages, as well as to track software usage

In our IT operations like creating, customizing, and deploying software packages PACE Suite helps us a lot. Its user-friendly and easy to use interface enables us to create, customize, and deploy software very easily.PACE Suite supports multiple operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.

Some features of PACE Suite are only available in the more expensive editions of the software. PACE Suite requires updates to address bugs, introduce new features, or maintain compatibility with the latest operating system versions.

Shubham
RESEARCHER in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Efficiency with PACE Suite's Comprehensive Application Packaging Tool

Kommentare: For people who are not comfortable with scripting or coding, the tool offers a visual approach to software packaging by allowing users to create and change packages using a graphical interface.

PACE Suite has support for a wide range of package formats, compatibility testing, and deployment automation in its comprehensive toolkit for application packaging. PACE Suite is compatible with a wide range of well-liked software deployment tools, such as Microsoft SCCM and PowerShell, as well as cloud services like Microsoft Intune and Amazon Web Services.

For small organizations or individual users with tight budgets, PACE Suite is an expensive commercial software application.

Kseniia
Advisor in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best option for 2023

Kommentare: I was choosing among several application packaging tools to recommend for the client's engineering team. As a service provider, they needed a solution to automate the entire app packaging process that would be secure, easy to use and covering specific team requirements. After researching the application packaging solutions on the market, their functionality and pricing options, the team chose to test two tools. We used the 21-day trial version of PACE Suite, which was NOT limited in features as most free trials usually have. Plus, the company offers special on-demand training tailored to our team's needs.

Broad functionality and nothing extra included. Amazing quality for the price. Is one of the best tools the team tried.

No cloud version, although my client doesn't need it. Their website needs more UX and UI.

Luiz
Analista de TI in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fora da realidade de preço para o Brasil

Kommentare: Ele apresenta os algusn erros e nao informa o por que de cada erro, ou pq nao funcionou principalmente o encapsulamento em exe/msi

Gostaria que o software tivesse um valor mais acessível

Deveria haver uma contato da empresa pra ajudar identificar as dificuldades com o teste ou mesmo para verificar se atende os problemas da organização antes de vender

Antwort von Infopulse

Ola Luiz, Agradecemos pelo seu comentario, que e muito importante para nos! A nossa equipa esta sempre disposta ajudar aos nossos testadores a ver se o PACE Suite corresponde as suas necessidades antes da compra. Parece que o senhor n?o tinha recebido os nossos e-mails com as sugest?es para o ajudar na avaliac?o do PACE Suite e o nosso convite para a demonstrac?o on-line do produto. Alem disso, a nossa equipa de suporte responde sempre a todas as quest?es na pagina de suporte no nosso site, dentro de 24 horas. Por favor, entre em contato conosco pelo e-mail pace@infopulse.com, para que possamos ajudar-lhe com suas dificuldades tecnicas e quaisqueres perguntas que o senhor ainda tenha. Obrigada!

Agnes Serwaa
Agnes Serwaa
Web developer, product/graphic designer in Ghana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effective and efficient advanced application packaging tool

Kommentare: Generally, PACE Suite is great and very useful for automating software packaging and deployment

In my opinion they have one of the best customer services and it has help me save a lot of time by automating packaging processes

It was challenging to use the script editor, and it took some time for me to become proficient with it

Rudra Prayag
Rudra Prayag
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

PACE Suite Review

Kommentare: Had good experience. Our requirements for effective application administration are met by it.

I liked its amazing and intricate document production and application capturing processes. The most effective way to save time and provide accurate data.

There are currently no drawbacks to this tool that I am aware of.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for DevOps

PACE Suite is a very user-friendly application to manage a project in all its phases. It is very user-friendly and not very difficult to setup and use. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

There is nothing I dislike about PACE Suite so far. I have just started using it and everything is running smoothly. The minor bugs are continuously being fixed with the newer releases.

Akshita
HR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PACE Suite: A Powerful Tool for Application Packaging and Deployment

Kommentare: Overall, I had a positive experience with PACE Suite.

The support team is very responsive and helpful.

PACE Suite has a lot of features, and it can take some time to learn how to use them all.

anil
anil
Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient project management product

Kommentare: It saves a lot of time in deploying software and it's management. The Automation of the product helps boost the efficiency.The snapshot tool is also a thing I must mention that is a huge plus.

Customizing tool helped me save a lot of time by choosing the specific features i need.The alerts and notification keeps me updated about entire life cycle of the product. Automation and virtualization boost the output.

Its little bit expensive compared to other products in the same field.Apart from that I have no issues.

Vitoria
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Very happy with this product as it helps our team better structure, automate and customize workflows.

I don't have any complaints so far, we switched from a competitor to this product and very happy so far.

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Enhance Project Lifecycle

Kommentare: Great application to have in product development companies. Step-By-step process defined with use cases were more helpful.

It helps to speed up the development project. All the built-IN features were more useful. It is a great application packaging tool.

IT has enhanced our delivery process, no concerns for now.

Rohan
Data Analyst in Indien
Verlagswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Creating software packages with ease

I mainly use it for creating Windows installers and it does that with effortlessly. And the option to repackage installers to virtualization package is a big plus

The interface can be slightly better. It can be a bit difficult to navigate at the beginning.

Deepak
Deepak
Application Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good

Pace suite as the name suggest paces your development time by a lot highly recommend it to everyone

I could not find any con in the software, it works well

Clive
Techops Engineer in UK
Strafverfolgung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The all-in-one solution to your packaging needs

I enjoyed it's ease of use and more importantly how easy it was to edit the package to remove the few non-related things picked up during th ecapture process

The manual could have been clearer in places

Antwort von Infopulse

Hello, Clive, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed the functionality of PACE Suite. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else further. We would be also really grateful if you contacted us at pace@infopulse.com and specify what information in the PACE Suite user guide could be improved. Thank you in advance!