Filtern nach:

Über Pronto

With auto-translation, group messaging, & file-sharing abilities, Pronto makes having your voice heard, & understood, easier than ever.

Erfahre mehr über Pronto

Kimber P.
HR Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Absolutely Love It!"

Kommentare: Being available to each employee without them texting me on my phone or emailing me. I work on the desktop version but our employees are out in the field. It connects them to the office seamlessly and allows us to address their needs whether HR oriented or plans, pictures, project management, updates on jobs, etc.

Vorteile: As HR Manager, this software has made it so much easier to be in touch with each and every employee. It allows me to respond quickly, send them requested documents or links in a timely and professional manner. I used it all day every day!

Nachteile: I would love the search bar or to be able to flag a certain conversation for easy reference.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Becky Y.
Owener
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"The best thing we've ever done for communication in our compnay!"

Kommentare: Pronto has completely changed the way we've communicated in our company for the better! We are much more organized, streamlined and our whole team feels so much more in the loop. It's so nice to get business items out or our personal text threads and have all communication in one app. The app was easy to download and only took moments to get acquainted with the interface. We are so happy we found Pronto!

Vorteile: We love being able to to create multiple groups, add tasks to people and the ability to share pictures and files.

Nachteile: Would love a search feature so we can search past messages.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
James G.
Head of People
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Pronto is not Tonto "

Kommentare: Pronto is awesome, it vastly improved the communication breakdowns we were experiencing at work.

Vorteile: Easy of use, mobile app, clean interface

Nachteile: Not being able to @ someone in group message