Über Goosechase

GooseChase ist eine Online-Plattform, die Veranstaltern hilft, digitale Schnitzeljagderlebnisse zu erstellen und durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Goosechase

Love this product, just can't afford to use it with teachers, because fo the cost.

The terminology of the missions is a bit confusing until you figure it out.

Bewertungen zu Goosechase

Goosechase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Goosechase bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Nicole
Nicole
Science Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Goosechase is great for engaging students in learning!

Kommentare: As soon as I used it during an educator workshop, I immediately started using it in my high school classes where it is a fun and engaging way to review material or introduce a new topic.

Easy to use, easy to set up, user friendly, allows for multiple teams, has free educator version to try, allows administrator to see entries in real time and message participants

Only 5 teams can use it for the educator/free version which means I can only run a game during a class period if I want to use it again the same day. Having 5 teams as a max also means the teams are large and some students can be less engaged.

Kristen
Teacher/Wellness coordinator for staff in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, customizable with room for improvement

Kommentare: We love everything about it except the fact that we can’t zoom in while taking a picture.

I love that we can keep staff and families engaged whether we’re near or far from each other. We also love seeing everyone else’s submissions and learning more about each other in a fun and creative way. The ability to customize is the best feature. As an admin, I love being able to set it and forget it since it’s all automated.

The one complaint that I get over and over is that we can’t zoom in with the camera. I agree and that’s also my biggest complaint. Paying this much for a subscription should include the ability to zoom. We also feel that we should be able to comment on other teams/participants submissions or add to the like feature with other reactions. As an administrator of the games, I’d like to be able to see who/how many people are logged in for each team so I can help facilitate set up before the game begins.

Eric
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GooseChase more than a scavenger hunt

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The app is versatile. The employees are friendly and responsive. The company's new community forum, The Nest, is informative and empowering. I find this company quite valuable in my role as an educator of both elementary and secondary students, not to mention with my fellow educators.

I love the versatility of this app. Students/players have the ability to complete challenges with text, photo, video and/or gps input. These options encourage a variety of depth and breadth in regard to learning challenges.

In past years, students had to have a particular mission/challenge open. This prevented students from uploading photos/videos from their camera roll. That was a negative issue because many of my high school students have phones that only work on wifi. I shared my concern of this issue with the company. After a year, they provided the option in an update. I was thrilled.

Jaime
Jaime
Business Technology Teacher in USA

Love the Ideas

Being able to get ideas for the scavenger hunt.

It’s not very user-friendly with posting pictures that have been uploaded.

Purnambica
Deputy Manager in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Create digitally advanced and interactive training and teaching experience for organizations !

Kommentare: Goosechase is the leading online interactive platform with digitally advanced interactive and collaboration features for real time meaningful interaction and foster collaboration with participants and target audiences in all kinds of programme. The leaderboard and live features will operate real time without any lag. Also, the reporting dashboard for measuring success is crucial and can be very well maintained and updated by Goosechase

Goosechase is one of the most interactive and intuitive online platform that enables organizations to create scavenger hunts and other interactive experiences for long lasting learning and improve engagement and collaboration with target audience. The most amazing aspect of this online platform is that it is extremely easy to learn and any kind of audience gets adjusted and equipped with its functionalities immediately. All kinds of interactive gaming experiences are fostered by Goosechase in most efficient and swift manner. The online platform comes with extensive real time tracking of the interactive experiences and journey and also report and dashboard mechanism for overall analysis.

No problem seen so far and all the features and functionalities works efficiently in the platform and no issues reported from users.

Lauren
Instructional Coach and Testing Coordinator in USA

Fun Way to Engage and Build Community

Kommentare: I absolutely love this product. We use it for staff engagement, building school community, and a bit of a brain break from the very information heavy professional developments our teachers participate in. With this product we can integrate movement, competition, and a fun activity to get teachers moving and collaborating with one another. Sometimes our challenges are just fun and other times we add in content, but overall we love using GooseChase.

I love that Goosechase has a live stream that users can see in real time of all the fun challenges participants are creating. I also love that you can download those pictures and save the memories for each event.

Adding preassigned teams can be a little tricky if you don't really take your time, but after looking into the directions I got it done.

Joy
Associate Director of Student Life in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goosechase changed the game for our orientation

Kommentare: Overall, this was an enormous hit. Our students had a blast, got involved immediately, and it was so so easy to track the leaderboard, download and use the images, and I loved how interactive it was during play.

We wanted to find an app that would allow us to create a dynamic orientation event for our MBA students in their first week of school. It was so easy to use, update, and add missions that choosing them was a no brainer. I loved the option to have a video/photo, GPS, or text mission to create a diverse event for my students. I loved being able to message them in the middle of the game, and to use the submissions immediately to promote the game the next day and for future marketing.

The one thing that was challenging was moving the missions into a custom order. I wanted the missions in a specific order, and when I created a new one, moving it to the right spot was challenging - I had to drag it to the right spot, and for some reason this was harder than it sounds.

Tammie

Engagement Fun

Kommentare: Overall, the experience is fun, and it is useful for getting participants engaged.

The best thing about Goosechase is that it is a fun and energetic tool that gets participants engaged in a path of discovery while activating their creativity through healthy competition. It is very user friendly.

Initially, it is a little awkward to get set up, but after an administrator does it once, it is relatively easier to navigate. It could be a little more intuitive on the administrator's side.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Absolute Gamechanger

Kommentare: LOVE it!! Most importantly, I absolutely LOVE the Goosechase support team. They are friendly, respond quickly, and really do care.

Goosechase has been an absolute game changer for us! We use it for literally everything, and it is so much fun. It has allowed us to provide our services to families in a fun, gamified manner; it makes analytics and communication easy, and the Goosechase team is absolutely AMAZING!

I wish we had better options for organizing our various hunts. It would also be nice to have an option for 2-way communication and even commenting within the game.

Martina
Martina
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Goosechase is really easy to use and if you ever have any problem, their customer support is amazing!

Don't really have any complaints about this software.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Love it!

We love how we have been able to adapt this product to fit our program

The ability to organize hunts could definitely use some work

Stacie

A Teacher's Dream!

Kommentare: Excellent

Goosechase is a fast and efficient and free (for up to 5 groups) way for educators to desing target-specific tasks. The safety features allow for students to express themselves via video and photo in a secure manner only seen by the educator-a rare gift in our social media driven society. I highly recommend Goosechase for team building and educational lessons that have a high impact on learning.

Perhaps Goosechase would consider offering even more than 5 free particpants for the educational setting?

Deanna
Special Education Instructional Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Educator Engagement

Kommentare: I have overall enjoyed Goosechase. I wish thr educator price point was still available, but I liked it enough to renew my subscription.

I love the premise of this game. It is easy to set up and so customizable to each group. It helped me create engaging staff morale building activities. Even.when I repeated a game, it was still engaging enough to keep interest.

I wish there was a way for the person running them game to be able to use the app a little more. Having to rely on my computer to give points and see submissions is difficult. The dashboard is great, just need app update.

Kate
4-H Program Coordinator in USA

A game changer!

Kommentare: I've used GooseChase for several virtual programs since 2020. It has been a great resource for me as a 4-H coordinator and they youth have tons of fun with it. Our GooseChases are not your traditional scavenger hunt, but give youth various tasks to complete. The video submissions are always the best, but require a length limit warning.

The app is very easy to use and has a wide range of applications.

There are a few features that are hard to find, like sending a message to participants. We also do a lot of random prize drawings from teams that have actually participated, so a random drawing feature would be cool.

Michele
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A life saver in the classroom

Kommentare: I cannot imagine doing my job without this tool. My students love Goose Chase!

As a high school Campus Minister, I lead retreats for students and staff which require me to engage 40-150 people at the same time! Goose Chase is an easy way for me to create interactive lessons that teach themselves so that I can attend to another group or task.

I find the library to be too small which means I always have to create my own missions. I wish there was a way to access other Chases so to share ideas.

Mimi
STEAM Specialist k-5 in USA

Absolute engagement

Kommentare: It’s literally my favorite software based activity.

This activity is so unlike anything else. I have never not had 100 percent engagement in any goosechase I have facilitated. From small children up to adult admins.

No one in my district except me has the opportunity to use it enough to justify a higher tier membership. So when I model it for teachers they are always frustrated by the limits of the free plan, but a school wide plan wouldn’t get used enough to justify the cost.

Charlotte
Business Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Museum uses GooseChase for a fundraiser

Kommentare: No one in our area is using this app for fundraising so to be have a unique event is always fun.

GooseChase is an easy to download app that each team could use to answer custom questions related to the history of an area. This was used for 3 hours during the competition.

As admins we had certain questions that we scheduled at certain times through out the day. This feature did not work as easily as we expected. GooseChase Admin listened to our concerns.

ChaNae
Senior Communications Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Making the most of Goosechase

Kommentare: I continue to use Goosechase to help people with trainings. It has been a great tool and is often called upon by our administration.

Goosechase was a great tool for getting our staff engaged and connected. It helped to connect people who likely would not have spoken to each other. It also brought fun to a routine training. It served its purpose and more.

I can't think of any cons. Overall the groups I used it for spoke highly of its use.

Teri
Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This has been such a hit with my students, I customize the missions to what they are studying

Kommentare: I am 110% satisfied with this program it has brought excitement, increased the students understanding of a subject, and provided an interactive learning experience.

The ability to create customized missions, and the ease to which the completion of the mission is submitted.

I have been using this product for over 4 years and have yet to find anything that was a hindrance or not user friendly! Great program!!

Jordan

Overall SOLID!

Kommentare: It is an awesome way to get people involved and create some core memories in any situation. A tad pricey for sure.

The interplay between videos/pictures/questions is awesome! The overall curb appeal of the game is very solid as well!!

The Scoring. There needs to be quantification for points for teams in which order they finish, otherwise everyone ties each game if they finish all the tasks. I also admit I might not have fully looked into that aspect of the game and there might be a way to do that.

Aimee
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Goosechase for schools

Kommentare: I love using Goosechase for environmental science and outdoor labs as well as on field trips. It is also great for team building

I love that my students can compete in challenges that use photos and videos. This allows them to be creative whileLearning

I wish the app worked on a chromebook so students weren’t required to use cell phones

Jennifer
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Goosechase: Engagement for all

Kommentare: The benefits and the capacity to change how information is viewed, demonstrated, and conveyed is endless.

It was very impactful as it allowed students to be creative, problem solvers, and engaged in topics.

There were just a couple features regarding limitations and the inability depending on the connection to send and create videos.

Sean
Executive Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: We only use goosechase once a year.

It was previously available for us to use.

There is a lot of content building that goes into this for the way we use goosechase. It is VERY time intensive for staff leading up to the event.

Regina
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous product, I wish there was a single use price option

I used this app to manage and engage high school students on a field trip. It was phenomenal. It allowed us to easily keep tabs on all of our students and keep them engaged in educational tasks during the trip, and they had a fantastic time doing so. They got to have fun, be goofy, stay competitive, and actively enjoy the location we visited. I would highly recommend Goosechase for anyone who wants to engage and entertain a group.

The price. I only wanted to use Goosechase for this one single trip and there were no options other than the annual subscription. I really liked the product and splurged on the app, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford to do so again, and that makes me sad.

Vera
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fun and Useful for team building.

Kommentare: As an educator we have used this to have students show their knowledge on a specific problem such as rules and procedures. This was a great way to review.

I have used this both as an educator and personally. We have used it to review procedures and had fun making memories at a family reunion. It is easy to use and gives users choice in their play. I love that you can add in your own tasks.

The only difficulty I noticed was a limit on the number of devices per team as well as how many teams. It looks like the paid version has a lot more options. More premade Chase options are also needed.