Über Whappext

Das WhatsApp-Marketing-Tool Whappext ermöglicht Unternehmen, Millionen von Nutzern weltweit massenhaft Nachrichten zu senden.

Erfahre mehr über Whappext

If you are a social person, as I am, you may join different groups worldwide and there are no limits on that. Now you can share everything with your community, even your feelings.

For video calling I always need a stable internet connection, otherwise, distortion will be frustrated.

Bewertungen zu Whappext

Whappext hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 163 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Whappext bereits verwendet?

REGISTERED NURSE in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

EASY MARKETTING TOOL

Kommentare: Very handy and helpful tool to market products and interact with customers

WhatsApp has evolved since it's inception from a mere text platform to a marketing platform where you're able to setup a business account and leave autoreplies for your customers to feel that they are being engaged with all the time.

I wish we could do more of financial transactions via WhatsApp as well.

Kenneth
Manager in Lesotho
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp honest review

Kommentare: Wasenderpro allows people to send big files in a blunk of an eye, it saves customers time and the fact that a granted access to update stats in detailed statistics it gives a sudden relief is a client or customer wants to run a campaign.

My integration with my business on point Clients never get to claim alot the fact that big file are able to be send via this user-friendly app makes the entire workflow easy and manageable. It support all multimedia format, it extract numbers and send them in bulk on request. A secured database, auto reply filter, unlimited bulk sender meessanger a very convenient app to it's loyal customers indeed.

I think feature that could be added when time on is a super easy theme for tge elderly they still find this kind of app complex interms of when what is where and the customer support system is down time is important to keep clients flowing in and out, what's needed is 25/7 support system online,live chat firmly put into implementation.

Robert
VP of Sales in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp the necessary evil

Kommentare: As the product is free there is a strong argument for people like myself not complaining. However after Facebook acquired the program for a collective price of 19 billion dollars one would think they have the budget to make it perform better. Think about what I just said and let that marinade. 19 BILLION DOLLARS. Come on Mark Z - step up your game!

On the PROS side of things the software is very basic and easy to set up. It is a no thrills programs.

The CONS unfortunately are greater than the PROS. There is an op-going issue with the web version syncing with the mobile version. Calls drop on a regular basis. Call quality is poor. Bulk distribution of messages to your contact list is poor. The challenge is that there are a number of people that use WhatsApp because it's free and it is their go-to options for overseas communications. It is a necessary evil from a business standpoint as other options are not well marketed so the majority of users continue using this program.

kamna
bhuvi creations in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

whatsapp is life like no one takes place

Kommentare: overall for chat calling is nce but plz put some settings delete all chat both side easily and we can save status if any video uploaded in status if friend give access

most useful app, we can talk easily anytime , chat easily all over world ,free of cost even other state also we can talk , not like the old days when we had to write letters and wait for the reply

it be like telegram we can delete chat ours also and friends also anytime no time limit whatsapp have limit to delete our own chat

mahfujur rahman
Provide emergency service in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a complete package

Kommentare: It helps me a lot in my business. Because i always need to contact my co-workers and have to give them instructions. I find all the features here.

I like almost all the features here mostly live chat, sending bulks of messages at a time. Also one thing i like most is it doesn’t a high speed internet connection.

I don't have any problem with this software

Frank
Frank
Web Developer in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Whatsapp is a life and business saver.

Kommentare: The excellent application for both marketing and also connecting with your friends around the world.

Easy of use. I can connect to all my friends on WhatsApp. Its possible to send almost every file type on this platform.

I want money transactions to be done through the platform.

Shyamala
Freelancer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I made double profit using WhatsApp marketing software recommended

Kommentare: I am using this daily and earn lots of money. And it's game changer in my business. I communicate my full contacts with this and easy to use and easy to reach to people and get to understand customers requirements fully. I daily talk with 100's of customers and get to earn . Thank you very useful tool ever I used. I recommend it.

Easy to earn the best in all groups of customers, neighbours, jobss with mass marketing messages, catalogue, videos, PDFs, images, texts all ways of earning money. It notify the acknowledgement of message received and I like it. It is great help in mobile apps. Gives better marketing results.

Sometimes we cannot add the customer directly on the contacts. We face some connectivity issues. Others are fine. to me. If I get some contacts directly added I will be very happy.

Bamidele
Customer Service Manager in Nigeria
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp Marketing Software Reviews

Kommentare: WhatsApp is an exceptional platform that brings people from all around the world together, earning top ratings for its connectivity. Despite having tried numerous social platforms for both personal and business interactions, I found myself unable to switch away from WhatsApp. It consistently exceeds my expectations, leaving a lasting impression with its remarkable features. The software has truly become a reliable companion, always there to support me like a cherished member of my own family. My satisfaction with WhatsApp is unmatched, and I am grateful for its outstanding performance.

Wide User Base: WhatsApp has a massive user base with billions of active users globally. Utilizing WhatsApp marketing software allows businesses to tap into this large audience and reach potential customers effectively.Direct and Personalized Communication: WhatsApp enables direct and personalized communication with customers. Marketers can engage in one-on-one conversations, provide personalized recommendations, and build strong relationships, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.

Privacy Concerns: WhatsApp has privacy policies and limitations on promotional messages to prevent spamming and maintain user privacy. Marketers need to adhere to these policies and ensure they have the necessary permissions and consents from customers to avoid privacy violations.Limited Automation: WhatsApp marketing software may have limitations when it comes to automation and scaling campaigns. Manual interaction is often required for personalized communication, which may be time-consuming for businesses managing large customer bases

Victor
Victor
Farmer in Togo
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing chat software

Kommentare: It is a very nice software to talk to leads

Whatsapp marketing software a very good software when it is a question of chating with our customers or our leads. It is a fast messaging place are messages are instant. It is a best software to try different marketing strategies.

Whatsapp software dowloading need too much storage on my memory card

Esita
Marketing Executive in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pathway For Smooth Communication

It helps to grab a large number of consumer and able to manage proper attention for the products

In the message header there should be a image that could help to find out what kind of product it is.

Rida
Quality Management System Coordinator in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp - The best contacting software

Kommentare: WhatsApp is the most used software nowadays. My experience with this application is so good so far. It helps us communicate effectively through the features such as voice notes, images, and even video calls. I would highly recommend this application as it is absolutely free.

WhatsApp, I can contact my family, friends and may have chats through video calls. I have been using WhatsApp for the past six years. It is the best application for students to interact with their friends and share documents and other important notes. Furthermore, it is free, and you need to have an internet connection to use this application. Features like call, video call, attach files are so good. One more thing, we can use WhatsApp on a desktop through the WhatsApp web. So I can easily share my desktop files and documents via WhatsApp web.

The major drawback of using WhatsApp is the image quality gets weaker while transferring it from camera. Another negative point is it can get hacked. So it feels unsecured while using this application sometimes. WhatsApp has limited storage media that does not allow us to have access to unlimited data sharing.

Emmanuel
Credit Officer in Ghana
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

MOST EASIEST TOOL FOR MARKETING

Kommentare: Whatsapp is a wonderful smart application worldwide.. Easy, simple to access and it is very helpful app for market products.
Cudos to the inventors of WhatsApp... Billion Stars rated

Whatsapp has been just a text platform or forum but has upgraded to a marketing platform where you easily leave autoreplies when you set up a business account which makes customers get engaged at all times. And again Mass marketing message sent across groups help to get on board customers..Whatsapp has been a super great application for all

Hoping for transacting financially on WhatsApp platforms to aid business and other financial purposes

Jacinta
National Knowledge Management Executive in Kenia
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Communication Software!

Kommentare: I have had a great experience since I started using this software especially during the pandemic in 2020. I managed to share work documents with my colleagues, we had online meetings through our Whatsapp group. I also managed to communicate with my friends during lockdown. It is a great software to maintain communication with your friends and family who live far away from you.

This software is easy to use once you install it. It allows restoration of backed up files and data in cases where I had to unistall it. It also has a Broadcast message feature that allows me to send messages to numerous recipients at the same time.

One of the cons about this software is that it has poor quality voice calls. It takes a lot of time for calls to transmit.

Djabire Marwan
Manger in Burkina Faso
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp review

Easy to use software for online marketing. It allows communication and exchanges

No major problems with the software just that the functionality is often slow

Karl rodrigue
marketing manager in Haiti
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

whatsapp the tool that customers to sellers

Kommentare: since I use WhatsApp I feel closer to my customers and he passed their recommendation in order to better serve them

what pleases about it is to feel close to the customer. Before it was messages by e-mail but today they hardly read their mailbox with WhatsApp anymore you are sure to touch your customer by what they read the messages and they feel very taken in charge

WhatsApp compresses media shared between users too much. some improvements must be made in order to improve the user experience

Mohammad Arif
PhD Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp marketing app is great for doing online and offline business

Kommentare: The software is great for both buyer and seller. Overall, the software can bring more advantages for business.

The software has great features which can give anyone better reach to customers for Business. One can customize the app for business purposes like mass texting, automated messages, and so on.

The software should have some advance features to make business with particular customers inside a group of people. Also, connecting to mobile phone with the app would be another great option.

Mahak
Review in Indien
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Best chating, video call app

Kommentare: It make work easy like sharing documents with each other. It also includes video conferencing which make work more easy.

Easy to communicate with each other End to end serviceEasy to use and inexpensive

Can't share heavy file on WhatsApp and long videos.

Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WhatsApp Review

Kommentare: It's been absolutely an amazing software so far. It has served me well!

WhatsApp is generally utilized by larger part of individuals which makes it simpler to associate. It's anything but a Gotten association and promotion free.

Recordings beyond what 25 mb can't share through WhatsApp. It can't be introduced on more than one gadget with a similar number. That is my concern.

Pauline
Pauline
IT Support Technician in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

''The reliable and most effective communication tool for business''

Kommentare: whats pp is the best for communication and a free tool I will always recommend it as on as is free.

The auto-reply feature when you are not online makes your clients always feel in contact with you and valued. the fact that you can share your status on the Facebook story directly from the app.

everything is awesome with the progressive improvements in the app. I trust the app and I am satisfied with it.

favour
favour
Makeup artist in Nigeria
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Software review for WhatsApp marketing

Kommentare: Great app for business, fast and relaible, I love it .

WhatsApp marketing software is a popular and excellent app for marketing ur products, takes ur marketing game steps further, it allows you send bulk WhatsApp messages including documents, photographs and videos to ur consumers with little data consumption, it also gives the customer and company better opportunity for communication.

The user is only entitled to one account at a time, text messages are limited to 160 characters only

Samuel
Advertising in Ghana
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best software for smart businesses

Kommentare: Very great app for marketing your products and services and also helps in getting clients.

Really love WhatsApp marketing software, user friendly, easy to use and getting clients is very simple. Great app for smart businesses.

The longer video clip spilt to 30 seconds must be looked into again and do something about that, apart from that, I love the app

Alfred Ijeloesa
MEL Associate in Nigeria
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Business Proficiency:

Kommentare: It is been excellent, I have made new clients and improved my product and distribution with meaningful feedback from my clients.

The software helps to reach a wide range of clients promptly, I can respond to multiple messages timely with the help of automated messaging. My contacts feel a sense of accountability and closure when they can easily reach out to me via the software.

I have to save every number as a contact before I can access them, this can be time-consuming and exhausting.

Diego
Diego
Publicista in Kolumbien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

analysis software

Kommentare: The personalized theme, its reports and effectiveness of delivery of the messages

ideal for developing personalized communication strategies

In the statistics its filters are not so wide

Sales Executive in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WHATSAPP MARKETTING

Kommentare: The selling of my grocery has been very effective with the WhatsApp Marketing Software. I can now reach out to lots of people on my contacts or through links in other groups. It is quite easy and convenient and hence I make substantial daily income through its usage.

1. Seemless integration 2. Ability to create a catalogue to show your products 3. Buyers could reach out to you directly with just a click 4. It is inexpensive 5. It is very simple to use for the everyday businessman

1. The business name should be displayed instead of the WhatsApp link 2. Buyers are unable to shop for specific products until the vendor is contacted

luay
luay
Student in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

WhatsApp is the best social networking site

Transmitting and receiving speed Relatively cheap calls and do not consume much internet Privacy policy

Some people can hide their last seen on WhatsApp, hide their appearance on the status, and hide the message read indicator This annoys me a bit