Über Lusha

Die Lead-Intelligence-Lösung von Lusha bietet korrekte Direktwahlnummern, Telefonnummern und E-Mails, um den Umsatz mit weniger Arbeit zu beschleunigen.

Erfahre mehr über Lusha

The system didn't always give correct call numbers, and sometimes fails to get the numbers in the first place.

Bewertungen zu Lusha

4,0
3,6

Lusha hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 217 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lusha bereits verwendet?

Sage T.
Sage T.
Marketing Automation in USA

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

Kommentare: I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

Abhra D.
Sales manager enterprises sales in Indien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Search Less and Sell more

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

updated database Best LinkedIn data extractor. Best lead generation software. Best sales Management software.

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Stas L.
Sales in Israel

The WORST tool out there, the customer support in Israel is just horrific

1 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SCAM ALERT - Horrible experience with the software and with the support team. I cancelled the subscription only to find out a few days later that it wasn't cancelled and I was charged anyway. I tried cancelling again and when I went through the whole process the cancellation failed AGAIN without notifying me at all that somethign went wrong. When I asked the rep to cancel it for me and give me a refund for the month that I didn't use and didn;'t even log in once, he asked me for an email confirmation, in the same conversation he admitted that they don't always send email confirmations.

It IS really easy to use and I liked the interface

The qualitity of data is horrible, I guess one out of 10 leads will have a correct data

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Stas, I'm sorry for your experience and will be happy to look into it with the CS team. Please respond with your email address and I'll try to get back to you asap. Thanks!

Treasury Analyst in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This tool changed my sales prospection

Its interface is beautiful and made contact extraction become something much more "normal" to me. Super easy to use and I simply love the fact that it shows prior to credit usage whether one will have access to an email, phone number, or both.

The fact that the extension requires some permissions that I do not feel comfortable allowing them to have. I ended up using the web platform only.

Sr. BDM & Principal Sales - Azure, Data & AI, App. Mod. in Indien

Lusha - A must have for Lead Generators!

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic engagement building, Reach out programs, etc.

Lusha is the most user friendly tool available for Lead Managers, Sales prospecting, Demand generation, Strategic Sales, etc. It's API integration works as charm. The compatibility with various CRM tools is an add on.

Doesn't give desired results many times. Doesn't work as expected a lot of times.

letzte Woche

Thanks for the great feedback! We're always striving to improve our database and results. It's definitely a top priority.

Rakshit D.
Manager - International Sales in Indien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for lead generation and data extraction

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am actually able to target the right person rather than trying to connect with that through the office board line numbers because most of the times they never give you their email address. So by using Lusha I am actually able to reach out to the right person and that eventually increases my work efficiency. All in all I am quite happy with Lusha and wish Team Lusha all the best!

The best part about Lusha is you can integrate it with LinkedIn and which makes it an excellent tool because you can directly get the email of the person you are trying to target for your sales.

The only thing that i dislike about Lusha is the number of free credits they give every month. 5 free credits is too low. They could atleast make them 25, that's what I feel.

letzte Woche

Thank you very much Rakshit!

Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best data extraction tool to reach out to Target Audience

Kommentare: We find as a useful tool to build our "owned" audience and databases who we can reach out to through various marketing campaigns and initiatives.

We use it for data extraction through LinkedIn so that we can generate more qualified leads and get better ROI on our Marketing Campaigns.

There're many key contacts whose email ids are either not available through Lusha or they're not their official email IDs. Thus the authenticity sometimes suffers due to that and also causes a delayed response.

Saloni G.
Senior Manager - Sales and Key Accounts in Indien

Easy Interface with apt results

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great due to overall ease of use and widely popular.

It is very easy to use as it has a LinkedIn extension that is super accessible and gives apt results.

If a person is not associated with Linkedin, in that case, information can not be accessed.

letzte Woche

Thank you, Saloni! To clarify, you can still find many great leads through our Prospecting platform, not just on LinkedIn. You can access it via the dashboard :)

Steven S.
Steven S.
Design, Selbstständig

Find the perfect contact quick and easy!

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The new "Prospecting" menu tab is AMAZING! You can create search filters for people and or companies in order to find the correct person to contact.

I haven't really found anything that I didn't like about it. I probably need to spend more time using the platform to get better at using all that it has to offer. However, there are other similar platforms as well and I am utilizing some of them in order to help with my monthly expenses.

Maggie R.
Digital Marketing in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Inexpensive but inaccurate

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: After a while, I got frustrated with the inaccuracy of the tool's data extraction

The tool is one of the more inexpensive options for e-mail finders on the market and has many features

Lusha often has trouble sourcing the correct contact information for the prospects that are being searched, especially in India and there are fewer integrations than other tools

Colin M.
Colin M.
Consultant in USA

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Kommentare: Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact details allowing you to bypass the corporate gatekeepers - that's why this is popular with recruiters. The LinkedIn Inmail system can be hit and miss (lots of LinkedIn users don't check or don't respond) and when you consider that Lusha could replace a premium or recruiter version of LinkedIn, it is good value if you are a sourcer, recruiter or biz dev professional. As you can turn off the monthly subscriptions this would be a good option for campaigns targetting specific verticals for example if you don't have an ongoing requirement.

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

Eduardo P.
COO in Brasilien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Kommentare: Great experience and totally recommended.

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "nome.surname@company.com", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

Marc A.
Marc A.
CEO in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Lusha price increase of 66%v

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Hayden S.
Forschung, Selbstständig

Great Tool, Good Value

Kommentare: Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info. Fair pricing. Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided contact info - lusha is a goner, I will dump lusha for another contact/email product. Would like more options with subscription plans and pricing - for instance, found no option to save cash when currently have no work in the pandemic because I did a flat yearly subscription and now have no work to justify that cost. New competition for this type of product makes me not as loyal to lusha - would like better pricing for what it does compared to some of the other products that seem to do more. Lusha feels like a one trick pony. Another negative is when no contact info is available or no email is available- would love lusha to be able to at least offer a company email - I use Seamless AI, Hunter.io etc for emails not available on lusha

Rebecca T.
Account manager in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great prospecting tool

Kommentare: I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Lokesh G.
Lokesh G.
Sales Manager in Indien

Easiest tool to use for lead management

5 letztes Jahr

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX. It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles. List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts. Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually. Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Pricing is on the higher side. Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts. Might get air in some cases.

Sanjiv K.
BD in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Succeed with Lusha

Kommentare: Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys. <Most of the time their mobile numbers and email ids are valid and it helps us connect first time right personas. Saves lot of effort and time for sales.

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Divij K.
Senior executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lusha best for leads

Kommentare: Good

We were using various different tools to get details of contact of our potential customers . But we cldnt focus more on calling as numbers were not correct or too old. Board line numbers were another hassle. Lusha was revolutionary in terms of helping us out. Even in times of lockdown and company cuts, no cut was made to keep lusha out. It is like a very important part and parcel for us.

I think there would be many ppl who aren't on linkedin but there number could be traced somehow. How would we find there details? An option of correcting someone's number and a list of our contacts searched on lusha should be there somehow

Joel K.
Sales Director in USA

Great Addon to get more information about leads

I use Lusha on daily basis to get information on leads that I am looking at on Linkedin. Many times Lusha is able to give me the personal details that I am missing from my other CRM databases.

It seems like there are times that information is incorrect and there is no way to correct it or inform that it's wrong.

Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gives sale's superpower to your browser

Kommentare: We use the software to avoid draining our client's pipeline. The extension really helped us to do that.

The Chrome Extension is the most feature I liked in this software.

Sil G.
Junior Recruiter in Niederlande
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lusha works wonders!

Kommentare: It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Jeremy S.
Associate in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Jeremy's Review

Kommentare: I am able to reach individuals directly on a more consistent basis. Had to call main line and ask for my contact prior to this. If Lusha has the correct information (which is sometimes doens't) then I am calling them directly and have a better, quicker way of reaching them.

It is easy to use and providing the person's best contact phone number and email are the biggest strength. Finding someone's email and/or direct line is very tough so this helps alleviate some of those issues when prospecting.

A LOT of the contacts don't have any email or phone number. It will just say something like "Lusha cannot verify the contact". When I was in the free trial a good number of contacts had the info but ever since I paid for the yearly subscription I am finding that a good number of contacts LinkedIn profile do not have their information or say "Lusha cannot verify the contact". Also - sometimes the information is inaccurate (which is exepcted).

Ratneshwar B.
Ratneshwar B.
Principal Consultant in Indien
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lifeline of a Sales Consultant

Kommentare: Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Lusha has made life easier by enabling faster access to contacts on LinkedIn. Earlier I would have had to send several messages to a contact in order to get a response. Now I can get their handphone number with one click. It has really helped me in improving the quality of my network with a direct access to them. I don't think any business development professional or consultant can imagine life without LUsha.

Many times the contact details are wrong. The phone numbers are not correct. Sometimes no details are given whatsoever.

CEO in Singapur
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Kommentare: Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Overall a good product. There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them. At times the numbers are not correct.

Ease of use. Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Matt G.
Head of Partnerships in Australien

Accessing contacts of key decision makers

Kommentare: Love Lusha, makes my life and my teams life much easier and speeds up the process to speak to the key decision maker at byusinesses.

I love that if I need to speak to the decision maker at a business, either CEO, Marketing Director or GM Lusha will 50% of the time have the correct mobile number ad email address. This saves me a lot of time as I do not have to go through reception desks to speak to these people

It is obviously frustrating that the numbers are only correct 50% of the time.