Über Lusha

Die Lead-Intelligence-Lösung von Lusha bietet korrekte Direktwahlnummern, Telefonnummern und E-Mails, um den Umsatz mit weniger Arbeit zu beschleunigen.

Erfahre mehr über Lusha

The system didn't always give correct call numbers, and sometimes fails to get the numbers in the first place.

Bewertungen zu Lusha

3,9
3,7

Lusha hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 359 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lusha bereits verwendet?

Federico
account executive
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, but often the phone numbers are missing or are wrong

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sage
Sage
Marketing Automation in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

Kommentare: I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SignalHire, Snov.io, Gravitocity und Skrapp.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: We spent about 3 months trying all of our options before finally choosing to go with Lusha. During this process, I took a list of 50 companies, and began finding contacts for them. After comparing my results, I found that Lusha returned the largest quantity of WORKING emails. Some of the alternatives returned emails that did not actually exist, possibly due to faulty coding with the software. Therefore, it made sense for us to go with Lusha, since it seemed that we would get the most ROI on this product. A year and a half later we have renewed our yearly contract with Lusha, and have no inclination to change products anytime soon.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This tool changed my sales prospection

Its interface is beautiful and made contact extraction become something much more "normal" to me. Super easy to use and I simply love the fact that it shows prior to credit usage whether one will have access to an email, phone number, or both.

The fact that the extension requires some permissions that I do not feel comfortable allowing them to have. I ended up using the web platform only.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SignalHire

Warum Lusha gewählt wurde: Privacy options - SH's extension requires permissions that seem absolutely abusive (such as passwords, pin numbers, and other authentication data.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SignalHire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: I actually use them all, but on their free plans.

Gerd
President in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed at Capability of Lusha

Kommentare: It is often that I can't find contact details for an individual on Lusha, however, when I go to ZoomInfo or Rocket Search I can find it

There is not much that makes this a good tool

The database and information is seriously lacking to be an effective tool

Antwort von Lusha

Thanks for the feedback Gerd, We'll always looking to improve our database and results. Hopefully, you'll see improvements in the results and find value in it in the long run.

Ben
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost Effective

Lusha is a straight forward solution that offers value for money. Compared to expensive competitors it does a fairly good job. Some of the data could be better however it is grate product for speeding up the time taken to find information and generate leads.

Quality of the data could sometimes be better however for the price its value for money

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZoomInfo SalesOS und Cognism

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: Price mainly. Fora smaller company the other options are extremely expensice

Olivia
Olivia
Vice President, Sales and Business Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Data and Has Gotten Better Over the Years!

Kommentare: I love Lusha..I've been using it for years and the data has gotten even more accurate.

The accuracy of the data and prospecting tool

I've found that many of the contacts are retired or at different companies, otherwise very accurate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZoomInfo SalesOS

Warum Lusha gewählt wurde: Had it at GDS Group and changed jobs, took it with me!

Zuvor genutzte Software: ZoomInfo SalesOS

Antwort von Lusha

Thanks for the great score, Olivia!

Charles
Charles
Director in Singapur
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Finding the Right Contacts

Kommentare: We are having a satisfactory experience with Lusha.

Lusha engine that can access various data sources, including LinkedIn. It includes an extension, which allows users to search through their contacts and identify potential business clients. Lusha provides current contact information, and so we no longer need to visit a separate website simply to obtain a phone number.

Not much to dislike as it is a useful tool except the cost can be high for certain usage.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZoomInfo SalesOS und Apollo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: Comparing price against use case we chose Lusha.

Sil
Junior Recruiter in Niederlande

Lusha works wonders!

Kommentare: It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Kommentare: Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact details allowing you to bypass the corporate gatekeepers - that's why this is popular with recruiters. The LinkedIn Inmail system can be hit and miss (lots of LinkedIn users don't check or don't respond) and when you consider that Lusha could replace a premium or recruiter version of LinkedIn, it is good value if you are a sourcer, recruiter or biz dev professional. As you can turn off the monthly subscriptions this would be a good option for campaigns targetting specific verticals for example if you don't have an ongoing requirement.

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

Roneil
Roneil
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lusha is a better option for Lead Generation

Kommentare: Having an accurate contact details has been very easy for me since I started using this tool a few months ago. Lead research has been fulfilling and effortless thanks to lusha.

Lusha has provided me a great and accurate results for contact searches, it also has a simple interface so that all users can easily navigate through the tool.

Sometimes it provides the same contact details once the salesforce has been updated, it feels like it searches for the contact information that was previously saved rather than providing correct contact details.

Alex
Senior Business Development Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best lead generation tools on the market

Great success rate when trying to find contact details in a sales capacity - easy to use and decent success rate

Sometimes the contacts can be a bit dated but they are quick to correct this when it is flagged

My prospecting efforts were revolutionized once I started using Lusha

I LOVE the fact that it works SO WELL! Moreover, the team is super helpful whenever I face technical issues or need help

The permissions that the extension asks for make me unconfortable - and my cybersecurity team did not allow me to use it, so on my corporate computer I am only allowed to use the Prospecting Dashboard

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wiza

Zuvor genutzte Software: SignalHire, Snov.io und Skrapp.io

Love this product

Kommentare: Positive no issues

For my firm's use the quality, as well as the speed at which you can attain it, are both imperative. They knock it out of the park.

I would like to integrate into our ATS. I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I also haven't researched.

Warum Lusha gewählt wurde: Lusha is faster

Zuvor genutzte Software: ZoomInfo SalesOS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: Its much faster to use.

Antwort von Lusha

That's amazing, thanks for the great feedback! You can speak with our support team at: support@lusha.com They'll be able to help you with your inquiry.

Dani
revops manager in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for lead information extraction and data enrichment

Kommentare: we are very happy, great experience and it's only getting better

their support and service are great, they are growing and constantly provide more features and better experience

it's database is smaller than others, other than that - it's pretty good!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZoomInfo SalesOS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lusha: we choose it on top of zoominfo

Antwort von Lusha

Appreciate the top rating, Dani! Glad you're enjoying the platform and we're always looking to grow the database and provide the best value for money for your users.

Ivy
Assistant Accountant in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Most affordable and secure software you will ever find.

Kommentare: Used it for data enrichment solution to update my audience all the time.It is very fast thus reducing time spend.I am a delighted user.

Lusha is the most satisfying software have ever used so far.It has improved my business growth with fresh and accurate data leads that you can't get enough of.Provides job filters and alerts for me and my team.It is a user friendly software and it's flexibility makes it compatible with everyone.

No complaints against the most satisfying software have used so far.

Joel
Sales Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Addon to get more information about leads

I use Lusha on daily basis to get information on leads that I am looking at on Linkedin. Many times Lusha is able to give me the personal details that I am missing from my other CRM databases.

It seems like there are times that information is incorrect and there is no way to correct it or inform that it's wrong.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gives sale's superpower to your browser

Kommentare: We use the software to avoid draining our client's pipeline. The extension really helped us to do that.

The Chrome Extension is the most feature I liked in this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesflare

Warum Lusha gewählt wurde: Clients demand

Zuvor genutzte Software: EngageBay CRM

Fortune
Fortune
Head of Marketing in Nigeria

Lusha Review & Feedback

Kommentare: it's been fair so far

Database, contact management and storage

Units should be be increased for the month

vor 7 Monaten

Dear user, we appreciate the review and honest feedback. If you're interested in changing the terms of your payment plan or discussing your credit usage, our support team would be more than happy to assist. Please contact us at Lusha.com.

Rajat
Manager Delivery and Operations in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lusha Review

Kommentare: I'm mostly using the direct number service which resulted in more conversations and thus more conversions

Direct numbers being the need of an hour, lusha is exactly catering to that. Very user friendly.

Replacement of incorrect numbers should get introduced in the system.

Antwort von Lusha

Thanks for the feedback Rajat! Glad you're enjoying the platform, and we're working on some updates and features that should bring up better results and improve the feedback process.

Ritu
ISR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT Search Software in the Market

Kommentare: It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
I could Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects.
I was able to find potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Enrich your Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else. Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects. Finding potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy. Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Nothing specific which i did not like about this software

Antwort von Lusha

So great to hear about your love of the product! Appreciate your positive review!

Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Kommentare: Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Overall a good product. There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them. At times the numbers are not correct.

Ease of use. Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Principal Consultant in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right - on average , helpful tool

Sometimes gives you the right information and email format. It's easy to use and works on most people you see on LinkedIn. It seems slow on LinkedIn RPS but not sure that's true 100% of the time.

Most of the time the phone numbers are incorrect and they are, in fact, for a persons former company or employer (meaning you get shouted at for being the 100000th person to call that number recently) or are for their switchboard (which is hard to justify costing a credit if you're pumping out readily available information which I could find for free in a click of a button). Sometimes the emails are wrong, not all of the time, but are usually easy to correct by looking at a sample population of similar people at the same company.

Red
BDR in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lusha review

The 'widget' just sits on top of your web pages and works for you. It often finds 'impossible' phone numbers that other solutions simply don't have. Very easy to use.

Would be good to be able to import full contacts into SFDC

Rosanne
consultant in Niederlande
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A lot less numbers than a year ago

*that I can find numbers that are not directly on LinkedIn

*I'm not finding the same amount of numbers in comparison with last year, a lot less. *Lusha is not working with the new interface of LinkedIn Recruiter (I constantly get this pop-up, while I'm on a profilepage: Hi again, Navigate to any profile page and I'll wait there with professional contact information.

Rory
Recruitment consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job easier

Kommentare: Exceptional

Lusha allows Me to connect with people who I would normally have no way of getting in contact with. As a recrutment consultant, it has led to me bringing on more clients, building more relationships and adding more value to my business and my career. I honestly wouldn’t know what I woulD do without it having used it for the past 2 years. I would highly recommend anyone in my industry to implement it.

Very few cons although sometimes the number can be incorrect but this is rare

Mark
MD in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Be careful!!

Kommentare: Lusha changed their pricing and offering. Didn’t alert existing customers to the changes. When I asked they said it was my responsibility to check and decide on what deal I wanted. I was paying three times the current deal for a quarter of the access (I had been loyal for too long. Who should choose to do that? Unconscionable and tardy business practices. Stay away. Plenary of alternatives out there.

Was reasonably accurate for the information they could provide.

Shoddy customer service. Sneaky practices around ensuring customer got the right deal. The credit you accrue aren’t actually yours. They disappear when you step away from the service. So you don’t get to use them even though you already paid for them.