Über Spruce

Spruce is a simple and powerful way for patients, healthcare providers, and other partners in health to connect and communicate.

Erfahre mehr über Spruce

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Spruce bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Doc in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great service

Kommentare: Great

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did wonderful job cleaning. He is very thoughtful and courteous. Also detailed oriented.

There is not anything I did not like. And I will use this again.

Josephine H.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful Customer Service and Great App

Kommentare: We are able to receives calls and texts.

The app is easy to navigate, the customer service is prompt and friendly, and clients have been able to reach me thus far.

I wish porting a number didn't take so long. We have had a lot of interruptions during our wait.

Jairo B.
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No support at all, just a robot.

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wanted to keep the service, but not with my main company numbers since we were not able to see caller's ID, so I want to port out the numbers I brought, they are ready to be ported out to a better service, but there is no human that can help with that, so my company numbers are stuck with the robot.

It was easy to start using it. It looks nice. The faxes were being sent and had feedback about it.

You have to have a cellphone to use the phone feature, there is no softphone for laptop/desktop for direct calls, you have to dial through an intermediary number. It doesn't show the caller's ID, it shows your own spruce number as the caller. The support is horrible, is only a robot that never gives the appropriate support. I think I got to chat with a human when I was inquiring about the service, and it took time, I had to deal with the robot first.

Valerie S.
Licensed psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, very reliable, missing a couple of key functions

Video calling is so simple to set up, and secure messaging is super-easy and helps keep client messages secure. Since last June, Spruce has dropped a call only once. Sometimes it freezes but never for more than 3 or 4 seconds, and that's rare. Sometimes the client's image gets pixelated and looks weird, but that's usually only for a second or so. The image is generally clearer and less grainy than on other video platforms I've used. Faxing works great.

-I would like to be able to share files with a client during an appointment. It's frustrating not to be able to. -The phone feature is too confusing for me to figure out, so I don't use it. - I cannot send audio files to clients. - It is not well set up for writing clinical notes about patients.

Cub L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, Easy to Use, Incredible Customer Support

Kommentare: Exceptional! Very dedicated to their customer base, easy to do business with, and very responsive.

Spruce was very easy to convert from Google Voice to help ensure all of my transactions are HIPPA compliant. Their documentation is top notch, their customer support is fantastic, quick, and efficient. Highly recommend them.

Some of the features are different between the web portal and the app (namely listing of phone numbers/fax lines). Slightly annoying, but manageable.

Matt S.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must-have tool built for healthcare teams

Kommentare: Spruce has been the best bug-free, HIPPA-compliant phone system I've tried.

For team collaboration in the healthcare industry, Spruce is exceptional. I love that the software allows me to place calls, send texts, track incoming calls, and message my team members all in one place.

These is definitely a learning curve with Spruce, as it works quite a bit differently than other phone services. I was also disappointed to learn that you need to pay almost twice as much for Spruce to function like a private phone number for each person on your team.

Jennifer L.
Mental health clinician in USA

Great and convenient app

Easy to use and provides a peace of mind for HIPAA compliant measures!

There have been no issues with the app. If questions arose, customer support was there to assist!

Maegan M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Spruce Review

Kommentare: This has been a great aide in developing and growing my private practice.

HIPPA compliant and easy to use. Also allows you to have a separate business line from your personal line without multiple phones.

I’d like to see an easier way to store contact information.

Benjamin L.
Physician in USA

Great so far!

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Spruce and has helped me to connect to my patients quickly and effectively.

So far the training from the Spruce team has been excellent and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful. Spruce has been very easy to learn to get up and running to use as my phone and messaging app.

I would like automatic replies to be a standard feature.

Julie L.
Julie L.
Social Media & Reputation Management Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Satisfied With Program

Kommentare: Overall, it has completed its intended tasks. I did come to Spruce from different software that had better search features integrated.

This is a great software for communicating with patients/doctors. I am a user (patient) who uses Spruce to reach out my Primary Health Care practice. It works as intended.

Sometimes, the notifications do not come through as a push notification on my device. I have had a couple instances where I had new messages and I had to open the app to find out. I wish there was an easy way to search the messages and files received.

Sarah L.
Clinic Operations Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

The process can be easy, if it is explained well to you. Once you are able to get ahold of Support, they generally are quite helpful and friendly. Adding alternative phone numbers for call forwarding is very helpful and easy.

It is so VERY difficult to get someone on the phone. You have to send a message, then wait and wait and wait, then you have to schedule an appointment, and if the person that sent you a link to their calendar doesn't have anything for 2 weeks, good luck trying to get someone else who can help. I absolutely HATE that it is so difficult. It also seems to take a long time to get issues resolved, most of the time because the support doesn't read the message correctly. Also, it would be awesome if we could know who we were talking to instead of just "Support".

Melech M.
owner and provider in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

my experience with spruce after a year

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: positive with providing hippaa compliant phone line and reliable APPsoftwate. Affordable as well

it is affordable, HIPAA compliant, reliable and the customer support is decent, It is easy to navigate through the system well

Some functions are not easily implementable such as blocking unwanted phone numbers or rerecording personal messages, though they do explain it quite clearly on their APP customer guide.

Michael K.
Psychologist in USA

Great Service, Inexpensive

Easy to integrate and assign communications to team members.

Sometimes hard to reach customer support.

Elizabeth O.
Lactation Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Spruce provides everything that I needed.

I was looking all over the place for software that was HIPAA compliant. I needed messaging, video calling, email, the works! Spruce is the only k on be that I found that included everything that I needed at a price that was within my budget.

At this point in time I really don’t have any cons that I can think of. I’m very pleased with it.

Caryn P.

Mental health practice

Super user friendly. I like the texting feature with patients as well as ability to use the app and communicate with all the therapists that work at the practice.

The app is still new to me and my phone number has not ported yet so I am still figuring out how to use all the elements of spruce.

Arianna D.
Owner PMHNP-BC in USA

Great Service

Kommentare: Positive experience

Easy to user for staff and clients. All inclusive for many options of patient care

Porting of number. I was unable to port one of the business numbers due to a contract with the service provider. Was not aware of this and had to pay to get the number ported back.

Amy K.
surgeon in USA

new user

I like that this allows HIPPA compliant comunication with patients and employees. I am new to using Spruce but so far it has been seemless

coast to add additional employees to service seems high.

Bree L.
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great for new medical office

Spruce is easy to use for our office and for patients.

No complaints so far with implementation