Über Pixlr

Professionelles Bildbearbeitungstool für Grafikdesigner.

Erfahre mehr über Pixlr

What I love most about this software is how accessible the tools are at a low to no price at all.

The only downside I have about Pixlr is that the ads can sometimes get in the way of the photo I am editing so it can get frustrating once in a while.

Bewertungen zu Pixlr

Pixlr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixlr bereits verwendet?

Divaldo
Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best tool for image editing

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started calmly with the free version over 5 years ago, the free version is already excellent, after adding the daily download limitation about 2/3 years ago, I started using the paid version which is excellent. It is worth it!

It's very simple to use, you don't need to be a designer to start editing images. The web version is excellent, however they have a desktop version that also helps a lot. I've been using it for years to edit images. I use it a lot to convert photos from different formats and high quality to the WEBP format for the websites I develop.

I don't have aspects that I noticed that could be improved, maybe they have templates for different businesses and improve the stock images.

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, powerful, smart, and very simple! The best online photo editor for daily photo editing

Kommentare: It feels great when you can do the same simple daily graphic tasks without the need for a laptop or PC. Sometimes you want to complete a graphic design with your idea and post it quickly, which has been a dream come true for me with this platform. Pixlr X is a wonderful online editing tool for me. It saves me time and money, and by reducing my design time, I can quickly post a beautiful post with my favorite text on my business social media and pages. In our company, each unit independently creates simple graphic works of its section and publishes them on the site.

Photos can be edited very quickly and quickly through the browser. Sometimes I am on the road and need to design and create a new visual post for my LinkedIn or Instagram and I need graphic work that must prepare and post in less than ten minutes via my phone or iPad. This platform is great because it is both fast and works with any device and it gives me a sense of comfort while working. It has many ready-pre-built beautiful templates. Even a beginner can edit their favorite photo and edit effects, text, and resize without the need for a professional computer.

It’s a powerful and fast tool, only some new features should be added to it and normally there is no bug or problem and everything works perfectly. Adding the following items will be much more complete and professional: Missing Curves Tool, it doesn’t support BMP and Tiff format, need auto photo extension converter tool, and the most important thing is online cloud storage space to save projects, they must add this feature.

Deb
Deb
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to use, powerful but still needs some work

Kommentare: I've been using it regularly for photo editing for the graphics I use in my business. It's easy and quick to use. If it weren't for the glitches, I'd be a raving fan. Again, I assume they're working on it and things will improve.

I like how easy it is to use. I like that it doesn't take forever to load (like Photoshop). I especially love the background remover and color replacer functions.

It's a bit glitchy. Especially the automatic background remover tool. I assume the developers are working on getting the bugs out and I'm willing to wait.

Eric
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Pixlr E - a Useful editing tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is a great, low-cost product that is easy to use. I recommend it for every toolbox.

It is easy to create digital art using this product and there are new features being introduced all the time like generative AI.

Sometimes it is not apparent what I need to do to execute a function and it take additional time to find out how the feature/function works. I do a lot of experimenting to learn how to use the features.

Marcius
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use tool for quick edits

Kommentare: Pixlr is a pretty good tool that I've found myself using more and more recently because of it's ease of use and availability. Being "in the cloud" means that I don't have to install any software and I can use it on any computer, without needing a lot of image editing resources as other software that I have to install. I once was on a vacation and needed a quick thumbnail for a client, and I've managed to easily get the job done through my AirBNB host's computer. It's very convenient way to use the tool.
I have and still use other tools. I'm a Photoshop user for more than 10 years, but yet I'm finding myself just using Pixlr for many quick tasks because the editing I need isn't as complex as having to launch Photoshop. Nowadays design has changed a lot, and we're mostly using minimalism design even in websites, in thumbnails, in cover photos that we don't need complex photo editing. Just take a picture, add some text in a nice font and you have a cool looking thumbnail. No need for Photoshop.

A very good tool is the background removal tool. While it's not 100% perfect, it mostly does the job done admirably and you have unlimited usage. About 70% of the time there is no tweaking needed, while sometimes I do need to tweak things. It all depends on the photo you're providing. I love the simplicity of either choosing the advanced tool - Pixlr E or the simple edit tool - Pixlr X. Because sometimes I just need to add a photo, remove a background, add a different background and put some text in, which all can be done in the simple version, and also has some nice ready-made text style templates available if you want to make it fancy and quick. So obviously, the other ready-made templates are also a great asset if you're either out of ideas or just want to use something premade, change the colors a bit, add your text and you're good to go. The advanced tool has almost everything you would need in an Photo editor tool. Very close to Photoshop. A huge benefit that saved me countless pains is the autosave feature. It doesn't matter what small detail you changed, it's already saved. Probably because it's all "in the cloud" - which takes me to my next point. I can open and use it on any computer, without needing to install anything. I have a laptop that's on Windows 10 S, which doesn't allow installation of other software that can't be found in Windows Store, and I use Pixlr on it heavily. I don't want to exit the S mode just to install Photoshop.

While other tools cost a similar amount, this one is one of the cheaper ones. However, the templates available aren't that many, they could add more in this regard. I see the team is mostly focused on adding new feature instead of expanding their library, which is fine, but the library is very useful. Another thing that's very annoying for me personally is that it doesn't work so good in Firefox versus Chrome. I understand that Chrome now is dominating, but I'm still a avid Firefox user, and I hate opening Chrome just because I encounter a bug or a tool isn't working properly.

Fotimakhon
Babysitting in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Reviewing Pixlr

The most part I like about pixlr is that you can use so many tools to edit your picture.

The least part of pixlr is that I don't have a least part of pixlr.

Gordon
Software Developer in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Edit your photos on the go with Pixlr

Kommentare: Pixlr is a decent photo editing service. It is good for quick edits and basic enhancing of photos. If you need advanced functionalities, you might want to invest in either the premium version or another advanced software.

Pixlr is photo editing app that I can access both through the web and mobile for basic and intermediate photo editing needs. I find it easy to use and it provides a free version which is pretty sufficient for users who cannot afford the premium version or expensive photo editing software like Photoshop.You do not need to install any software on your machine to start using the app as the web version is readily available with an internet connection. It provides most of the basic photo editing features including cropping, resizing, adding of layers etc.It also has an awesome photo collage functionality for combining a number of photos.

1. During peek hours, pixlr web can be slow.2. If you need advanced photo editing, you might be forced to invest in a more robust photo editing softwar like photoshop

Micalen
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Pixlr: A useful and simple online editor

Kommentare: Pixlr is a very simple and useful online editor. I use it for more casual projects.

Pixlr runs very efficiently and smooth as an online editor. The load times are very quick. There are very useful AI tools to edit your images.

It may not be as professional as other software out there but it is still very good for more casual projects.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic option for doing quick photo work!

Kommentare: I use Pixlr for my side work and am thrilled to have invested in purchasing it. I use the software as my go-to for quick photo edits and social media post creation. I've used this for so many uses for simple graphic editing that I can't imagine not having it for image resizing, editing, and social media content creation. It is easy to use, intuitive, and I've never experienced an outage attempting to use it. There is a great tool for a content creator on the go who doesn't need to do extensive work that you may require Photoshop for but it still has 'most' of the features that the far more expensive platform has built in.

This is a way to edit photos from anywhere as long as you have an active Internet connection and having an account with them allows you to recall older creations on the fly.

My only downside to this is if you're used to having templates from alternate options like Canva there is far less to choose from though the selection has been expanding over the past year.

Javier
Civil Engineering in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incredible editing tool!

Kommentare: One of the best editing software I have used so far, it has helped me improve so much on the quality of my projects and make them seem very professional. HIGHLY recommended.

I love how you can use it anywhere you are since this software is available on almost any device, the amount of unique and useful tools this software provides in order to improve your projects, images, etc. without having to pay anything, all with a very intuitive design.

Since Pixlr is a free software, it has many advertisements, and unfortunately, they become a little bit annoying after several times you have used this software. But I guess that is the price you pay for such cool software.

Saharea
Co-Founder in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My New Go-To Image Editing Platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pixlr has been delightful. I would recommend the service to anyone looking for simply and easy to use image editing tool. Having said that, I am not a graphic designer and I imagine the tool cannot really compare with dedicated programs like Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

I enjoyed the speed with which I was able to upload, edit, and export my images. The user interface was intuitive and forgiving for my needs. The ability to export images in various file formats was critical for my project. I have bookmarked the platform on my browser for all my future image editing needs.

For my project requirements, the service was more than sufficient. There were many features I simply did not need. One suggestion I may have is greater transparency on what happens to images we upload onto the platform. Reassurances on data privacy and security regarding image files would be a great plus.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

photo editing

Kommentare: Pixlr is good for the person, who is new to the photo editing skills. For basic level editing, it is of best use and cost effective.

Easy to use. No prior training/knowledge is required.

For the intermediate to advance photo editor, this will not be helpful, as I do not find much options for modify the image according to our choice.

George
Program Advisor in Australien
Nanotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use Pixlr Quite Often on the Go to Edit my Photos

Kommentare: Overall, am glad I discovered Pixlr. It has been a huge help for me for basic to intermediate photo editing needs on the go but when I need more advanced photo editing, I always turn to my normal advanced photo editing application like photoshop installed on my machine.

- I have used Pixlr for quit a while now. It is a simple photo editing option that can easily be accessed via the browser. I like that I can access it from any computer with an internet connection through a browser. If you have worked with Photoshop before, then using Pixlr will be an easy and straightforward experience. Even for new users, using Pixlr is quite simple, the interface quite literally tells you exactly what you need. - I use it for quick and simple edit photos when am on the go, and so far it has never really disappointed me. The service is quite reliable and always up. I have never experienced a downtime so far.

- Well, at the end of the day Pixlr will never be as advanced as Photoshop. There are some advanced features and functionalities that you cannot find in Pixlr but are in Photoshop. An example of this is, the ability to detect and change the background color of a photo.

Christian
Desktop Publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced Pro feature but still affordable online photo editor software

Pixlr is like an online affordable photoshop. Self-explanatory intuitive interface and light website to load faster even on weak devices. Drag and drop feature speed up every step. The fastest Zoom in and out I have ever experienced especially when using a trackpad. Darker theme that is eye-friendly and has other apps plugins as well as all social media templates

The recommended templates rows at the bottom of its home page make it look busy and somehow confusing to some people. There some important features I wish they could be in a free plan but they are in a premium and creative packs

Kevin
Energy Consultant in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Edit Every Pixel With Pixlr

The combination of simple and advanced features makes it the go-to editing application. A great UI with easy settings and functionality and the web browser aspect makes it so intuitive.

Like other web browser editing platforms, the lag is unbearable and settings do not save fast enough.

Wend kouni
Marketing graphic designer in Burkina Faso
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best photo editor online

I really like pixlr for its ease of use and interface. Ideal for quick creations and not too many disturbing features

The software has limited functionality and is not suitable for professionals

Méo
Creative director in Burkina Faso
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for desigh

The software is very easy for photo editing even without special knowledge

I did not encounter any problem in my use, I highly recommend

Eitan
CEO in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One of the easiest design tools I have ever used.

Pixlr is one of the easiest image editing softwares I ever used, You can do some basic editing on it for free in seconds without having to learn the software or be a proffesional.

I think Pixlr is lacking some basic features and options.

Jennifer
Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pixar is the best photo editor I have found

It's super easy to use and delivers fantastic results

It could have more things to add to your photos

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good online photo editor

Kommentare: I have used Pixlr X to quickly edit images which don't need advanced changes.

Pixlr is very convenient - it loads up very fast and in a few clicks I can get an edited image ready to go - when the image only needs some basic changes.

There's only so much you can do with Pixlr X. It comes short in offering more advanced features that should be included, so it will not be suitable for more advanced editing tasks.

Dimitar
Marketing manager in Bulgarien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr is a good alternative of Photoshop and other professional design software

Kommentare: Very useful tool for small business owner and one man show businesses. I like the interface which is similar to photoshop.

I like web-based tools. Without need of installation and ugly registration form. I use a basic option for image editing and it is a great solution for my small business.

When we talk about free tool there's always something it's not a perfect. But there is no significant cons.

ahmed
graphic designer in Saudi-Arabien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great app ever

Kommentare: It is creative, easy to use, and has many smart features to get fantastic pictures to share with your friends

I'm really recommended this app to any user who love to make edit about his images like me ,There are many color themes, borders, stickers and you can do several layouts for collages.

I suggest that the features of background isolation "depth of filed be increased and updated to be more realistic

Bridgett
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Can you say Cheese? 😁

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positively over the moon satisfied. It's easy to use. You can import and export files with no issues. You can protect your work from would be pirates with the watermark feature. I could go on and on about this one but I think you should try it out for yourself and see how special this one really is.

What I like about this Software is how user friendly it is and even for someone very new to this type of software it's easy to understand and you can do some awesome things with this one.

I can't really say anything negative about this one.

Hannah
Hannah
Administrative Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great photoshop free alternative and graphic design tool

Kommentare: All in all, a great tool for everyday photo editing and social posts.

The photo editing capabilities of pixlr are comparable to photoshop, but I love that it's web based and has a free version. It's really easy to use. They have some really attractive templates as well for simple graphic design (mostly social media posts).

I feel like the templates are limited and more difficult to navigate than say, Canva. Also, inevitably you have to be prepared for things to be laid out/work a little different than Photoshop.

abigail
Fitness Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT photo editing software

Kommentare: Overall I have used it for months and will continue to because once my photos are edited I like the final product.

I love taking photos. I use the app a lot for photo editing. I make my images look a bit more better and professional looking since I then use it for social media content. The app is easy to use and great for editing photos or making digital marketing more appealing.

I have not had any problems with the app. I use it frequently.