Über Pixlr

Professionelles Bildbearbeitungstool für Grafikdesigner.

Erfahre mehr über Pixlr

The only downside I have about Pixlr is that the ads can sometimes get in the way of the photo I am editing so it can get frustrating once in a while.

Bewertungen zu Pixlr

4,0

Pixlr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixlr bereits verwendet?

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan

Fast, powerful, smart, and very simple! The best online photo editor for daily photo editing

Kommentare: It feels great when you can do the same simple daily graphic tasks without the need for a laptop or PC. Sometimes you want to complete a graphic design with your idea and post it quickly, which has been a dream come true for me with this platform. Pixlr X is a wonderful online editing tool for me. It saves me time and money, and by reducing my design time, I can quickly post a beautiful post with my favorite text on my business social media and pages. In our company, each unit independently creates simple graphic works of its section and publishes them on the site.

Photos can be edited very quickly and quickly through the browser. Sometimes I am on the road and need to design and create a new visual post for my LinkedIn or Instagram and I need graphic work that must prepare and post in less than ten minutes via my phone or iPad. This platform is great because it is both fast and works with any device and it gives me a sense of comfort while working. It has many ready-pre-built beautiful templates. Even a beginner can edit their favorite photo and edit effects, text, and resize without the need for a professional computer.

It’s a powerful and fast tool, only some new features should be added to it and normally there is no bug or problem and everything works perfectly. Adding the following items will be much more complete and professional: Missing Curves Tool, it doesn’t support BMP and Tiff format, need auto photo extension converter tool, and the most important thing is online cloud storage space to save projects, they must add this feature.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Editing Pixlr

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I used Pixlr for my editing photos and sharing it with social media accounts. Pixlr has many features inside but it is little bit expensive.

Editing with Pixlr is nice, the features inside there are many things that you can reach your horizon.

Pixlr is quite expensive when you compared to other kind of alternatives.

Deb
Deb
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to use, powerful but still needs some work

Kommentare: I've been using it regularly for photo editing for the graphics I use in my business. It's easy and quick to use. If it weren't for the glitches, I'd be a raving fan. Again, I assume they're working on it and things will improve.

I like how easy it is to use. I like that it doesn't take forever to load (like Photoshop). I especially love the background remover and color replacer functions.

It's a bit glitchy. Especially the automatic background remover tool. I assume the developers are working on getting the bugs out and I'm willing to wait.

Operations in Indien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A brief and detailed review about pixlr.

Kommentare: Overall you can use this for basic image editing or your personal use but if you want to edit some premium level high definition images then you will definitely need to combine it with some other apps too because it is not self-sufficient to give an overall full editing experience. It lacks a few good editing tools.

The product is very user friendly and easy to understand people with little knowledge of photo editing can also use pixlr and can create some good content. They brighten and darken are the features that are unique and I use them a lot I have not seen these two editing tools on any other photo editing app even auto fix , auto contrast , red eye effect these are tools that take pixlr to another level. I mostly combine them with some other editing apps and trust me guys the results are commendable. After editing all the images I put them on my business social pages. The engagement of customers has been increased a lot.

Options like real-time time editing and recommendations of filers or presets these are the main features that are missing in pixlr which can be seen is other editing platforms. It is a full manual photo editing app and will recommend you anything, tools are also limited. I have been using it for more than 2 years now but still, now I have not noticed the introduction of any major editing tool. Some of its filters are useless you can never use them they are just very dark damages image quality.

Christian
Desktop Publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced Pro feature but still affordable online photo editor software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Pixlr is like an online affordable photoshop. Self-explanatory intuitive interface and light website to load faster even on weak devices. Drag and drop feature speed up every step. The fastest Zoom in and out I have ever experienced especially when using a trackpad. Darker theme that is eye-friendly and has other apps plugins as well as all social media templates

The recommended templates rows at the bottom of its home page make it look busy and somehow confusing to some people. There some important features I wish they could be in a free plan but they are in a premium and creative packs

Jan
Teacher in USA
Bildende Kunst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Photo Editing Online

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Where I see this software being particularly effective is in my classes. Although students have access to Photoshop if they use computers on campus, this allows them to work on projects off campus, as long as they have a computer and internet services. It is so easy to use that the learning curve is short. Students immediately are interested in the many filters offered, as well as the more basic adjustments found in any image editing software. I often compare it to the software in their phones - terminology is often the same, or easily understood. It is a wonderful tool for students who are on a budget, or anyone whose finances are challenged.

Pixlr is simple and intuitive to use, but produces professional results. Learning the tool options is easy. Much info is visually presented. Choosing the wrong option is easily reversed. For a person who doesn’t want to invest in Photoshop due to its cost, Pixlr provides an excellent alternative.

The best and worst thing is that this is a software that must be used on the internet. For most people with fast internet service, this is not a problem. I can see it would be difficult to use if internet signals are weak. I know that we must give up our personal info to be able to use this software, so a person needs to be aware that data harvesting is likely happening whenever the product is being used. I have not found anything terribly invasive. Being a Google customer, I realize I am already a known quantity and targeted for photo editing, camera models, etc.

Kevin
Energy Consultant in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Edit Every Pixel With Pixlr

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The combination of simple and advanced features makes it the go-to editing application. A great UI with easy settings and functionality and the web browser aspect makes it so intuitive.

Like other web browser editing platforms, the lag is unbearable and settings do not save fast enough.

Bridgett
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Can you say Cheese? 😁

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positively over the moon satisfied. It's easy to use. You can import and export files with no issues. You can protect your work from would be pirates with the watermark feature. I could go on and on about this one but I think you should try it out for yourself and see how special this one really is.

What I like about this Software is how user friendly it is and even for someone very new to this type of software it's easy to understand and you can do some awesome things with this one.

I can't really say anything negative about this one.

Rolando
Rolando
Creator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

My highschoolers use it everyday

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The best purchase i ever made. Saves me tons of time and money; even my kids love it.

I use pixlr to help my teens with photo editing projects from school. don't need to use cluncly photoshop or other tools.

There are no cons on using this softare, only that you need to pay extra for more media and templates.

Barış
Data Scientist in Türkei
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Your pictures are better quality with Pixlr

Kommentare: I put my images in the application and edited these images and shared these images.

The app is extremely easy to use. The interface is simple and user friendly. Instant editing in the application is very successful. It's fun to share instantly.

There is nothing wrong with the app. Users can easily use

Marcius
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use tool for quick edits

Kommentare: Pixlr is a pretty good tool that I've found myself using more and more recently because of it's ease of use and availability. Being "in the cloud" means that I don't have to install any software and I can use it on any computer, without needing a lot of image editing resources as other software that I have to install. I once was on a vacation and needed a quick thumbnail for a client, and I've managed to easily get the job done through my AirBNB host's computer. It's very convenient way to use the tool.
I have and still use other tools. I'm a Photoshop user for more than 10 years, but yet I'm finding myself just using Pixlr for many quick tasks because the editing I need isn't as complex as having to launch Photoshop. Nowadays design has changed a lot, and we're mostly using minimalism design even in websites, in thumbnails, in cover photos that we don't need complex photo editing. Just take a picture, add some text in a nice font and you have a cool looking thumbnail. No need for Photoshop.

A very good tool is the background removal tool. While it's not 100% perfect, it mostly does the job done admirably and you have unlimited usage. About 70% of the time there is no tweaking needed, while sometimes I do need to tweak things. It all depends on the photo you're providing. I love the simplicity of either choosing the advanced tool - Pixlr E or the simple edit tool - Pixlr X. Because sometimes I just need to add a photo, remove a background, add a different background and put some text in, which all can be done in the simple version, and also has some nice ready-made text style templates available if you want to make it fancy and quick. So obviously, the other ready-made templates are also a great asset if you're either out of ideas or just want to use something premade, change the colors a bit, add your text and you're good to go. The advanced tool has almost everything you would need in an Photo editor tool. Very close to Photoshop. A huge benefit that saved me countless pains is the autosave feature. It doesn't matter what small detail you changed, it's already saved. Probably because it's all "in the cloud" - which takes me to my next point. I can open and use it on any computer, without needing to install anything. I have a laptop that's on Windows 10 S, which doesn't allow installation of other software that can't be found in Windows Store, and I use Pixlr on it heavily. I don't want to exit the S mode just to install Photoshop.

While other tools cost a similar amount, this one is one of the cheaper ones. However, the templates available aren't that many, they could add more in this regard. I see the team is mostly focused on adding new feature instead of expanding their library, which is fine, but the library is very useful. Another thing that's very annoying for me personally is that it doesn't work so good in Firefox versus Chrome. I understand that Chrome now is dominating, but I'm still a avid Firefox user, and I hate opening Chrome just because I encounter a bug or a tool isn't working properly.

Danielle
Danielle
Video Editor and Social Media Content Creator in USA

A Handy Tool for Specific Photo Editing Tasks

Kommentare: I use Pixlr in my web browser maybe 6 to 12 times a year when I need to do specific photo editing tasks (explained in the "Pros" section). For those occasions, I have not found a basic tool that does what I need, and I don't want to open an actual sophisticated software like Photoshop. In those instances, popping into Pixlr (which I have bookmarked) has been so quick and easy. Since I use other tools for graphic design, taking the time to learn those features in Pixlr - or to pay for Pixlr premium - doesn't make sense for me.

I can use the free version of Pixlr in my web browser without even creating an account. Sometimes all I need is to crop or resize a photo or add a filter, and Pixlr quickly and easily does the trick. In fact, if you're uploading a really large image, Pixlr will give you a couple standard options for loading into the editor in a smaller size, such as full HD or smaller for the web. When you're done with whatever edits you wanted, in the Save/Download dialogue you again get options for adjusting the file size and dimensions. Often reducing the quality even just to 90% saves you a lot on file size while still giving you sufficient quality for your purposes.

The Pixlr developers seem to periodically modify the interface slightly and where certain options are located. Since I don't use Pixlr that frequently, sometimes I feel a little lost when opening the app after a gap. It takes me bit of extra time to find my way around again. Also, in the free version you have to deal with ads popping up. Some are in the sidebar, but sometimes you have to close ones that cover part of the editing interface. Both these "cons" can be a bit annoying. But I totally understand and put up with them since I don't need Pixlr so often

Braden
Business Development and Marketing Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full Scope Free Photo Editor

Kommentare: Overall Pixlr is an excellent tool! I highly recommend for small business designers, especially if you wear multiple hats within your organization.

Per the title, you can use this free! There are three versions of Pixlr 1) Pixlr E, which is the "advanced" version that is really intended for intermediate-to-advanced designers; and 2) Pixlr X, which is the basic photo editor, intended for entry level designers and/or quick photo editing; and 3) Pixlr Premium, this is the paid version. To clarify, Pixlr E is completely free as well, no added subscription or "pro" upgrade. Functionally, Pixlr E's platform mimics the layout and functionality of Photoshop, and Pixlr X is more closely related in function and format to Photoshop Express. Pixlr offers a wide variety of preset templates that provide a lot of benefit to expedite the design process. You will find blank artboard templates with preset dimensions for specific social media applications, so you don't have to worry about manually adjusting your dims each time you start a new post! Additionally, they offer a wide variety of pre-designed plug-and-play templates. Created by third-party designers, these plug-and-play templates are catered to all sorts of industries and applications - need a flyer for your classroom there's a template for that, need a brochure for a new product there's a template for that. The only caveat is that not all templates are free. Lastly, both platforms are cloud based, so you access them using the browser. This feature can be incredibly beneficial due to the file size and RAM it takes to run design programs on your PC.

Honestly, I can't really think of much negative about this product. If you are looking for additional functionality and can't find it with the Premium Paid version, you probably are in need of an alternative software altogether!

Candice
Full-time student in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr - The Bigger and Better Photoshop

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pixlr has been positive! I have realized how much of a "hidden gem" this app truly is and I wish that it was more well-known for how amazing it is.

What I love most about this software is how accessible the tools are at a low to no price at all. Many of the features provided by this software are very inexpensive compared to other competing editing software, (PicsArt, Adobe, Canva, Photoshop), and there aren't any limits to how much I may use them. I always say that once a user truly understands how to utilize the features and tools on PIxlr, they can use it just like they with Photoshop. There are ads but they only appear after you save your edits so they do not bother me in the slightest bit.

What I like least about Pixlr is how it glitches at times after I switch tabs in the middle of an edit and thus, I have to completely start over. I also dislike that sometimes my edits save with lower quality. I also dislike that there are not any brush options for the "doodle" tool.

Al

Cost & Time Saving - Very useful "photoshop-like" web tool

Generally easy to use & quite reliable. For a web-based program, it's quite stable & usable. I use it nearly daily for client work

It would be nice to have some additional features native to the application and improvements on the magic wand selector

Divaksh
Divaksh
CEO in Indien

Photo editing software that can be used for anything

1. Easy to use, even kids can be trained to use it. 2. Different approach than any other platform out there, you start with simple and then get advanced. 3. Very lightweight editors, you can even access them from your tab/smartphones. 4. Some of the stock pictures are available for use, which can be used without leaving the program. 5. PSD support. 6. Like PSD, they PXD. You can preserve layers for later editing with PXD - Pixlr's native file format. 7. Upcoming Pixlr M mobile app which will have options available comparable to Pixlr X.

1. Background remover is not as great as other online background removal services, check here [SENSITIVE CONTENT] 2. For creating the above collage, I had to use another tool as dedicated collage making functionality is not present on the platform. 3. Current mobile app that is Editor's Choice on the App Store isn't part of the subscription. 4. Biggest drawback I found is missing rulers. It is time taking process to align stuff in an image without rulers. 5. No option to save on the cloud, you can't access files edited in a system from a different system.

Sr. Applications Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic option for doing quick photo work!

Kommentare: I use Pixlr for my side work and am thrilled to have invested in purchasing it. I use the software as my go-to for quick photo edits and social media post creation. I've used this for so many uses for simple graphic editing that I can't imagine not having it for image resizing, editing, and social media content creation. It is easy to use, intuitive, and I've never experienced an outage attempting to use it. There is a great tool for a content creator on the go who doesn't need to do extensive work that you may require Photoshop for but it still has 'most' of the features that the far more expensive platform has built in.

This is a way to edit photos from anywhere as long as you have an active Internet connection and having an account with them allows you to recall older creations on the fly.

My only downside to this is if you're used to having templates from alternate options like Canva there is far less to choose from though the selection has been expanding over the past year.

Sarah
Media Director in USA

Pixlr - Social Media Graphics

Kommentare: Pixlr has been a life saver for me when I first started creating social media creative. Photoshop was very overwhelming to me at the time and Pixlr was a wonderful resource that gave non-designers like me the tools to spin up quick graphics in no time.

Pixlr offers excellent multi-purpose templates specifically designed for social media graphics and ads. There are so many variations with sizing and dimensions across all the social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and Pixlr is an excellent tool that has a free option to adjust dimensions specific to your channel without having to be skilled in Photoshop. The Pixlr Marketplace is an excellent resource for content planning and creation and offers beautiful inspiration to our design team. The layouts are very modern and sophisticated and aren't too text-heavy, which is perfect for ad content, especially on Facebook and Instagram.

I often find that we have been using Canva more than Pixlr lately because Canva offers a much larger array of templates and the drag and drop features in Canva are a little easier to use. I wish Pixlr would have a better team dashboard where we can organize projects by client and assign various team members to each one.

Senior Content Marketing Manager in Portugal

On-the-move photo editing

Kommentare: I turn to Pixlr X whenever I need a quick photo edit and the tool delivers most of the time. I have also used it extensively to work with mockups, also with good results.

Pixlr X is one of the most complete free web photo editing tools that I've used so far. It has all essential controls and a handy selection of pre-made filters.

Some tools like heal can be very slow and buggy, even in small images.

Digital Marketing Manager in Portugal

One of the best Web photo editors

Kommentare: Pixlr X has often been my go-to tool when it comes to basic image editing tasks, mostly for Facebook posts.

Probably the biggest advantage Pixlr X has is its simplicity. It provides an intuitive interface with most of the basic tools you'd need for simple editing tasks. You can use it immediately without even having to create an account.

It lacks some handy tools like clone and healing. Plus, it forces you to downsize large pictures.

Numerologist in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Shifting how my brain works

Kommentare: My brain is very verbal, I prefer to work with words. In the modern world visuals, colourful graphics and memes are a primary form of communication, and I have needed to move and learn in order to keep up and appeal to prospects. Pixlr X has let me do this, and I am convinced the images I have created with it have facilitated many new client relationships -- most especially with people under 40.

I use Pixlr X a lot, and I am still finding new features and discovering shortcuts that make continued use simpler and the results more varied. I have zero background in graphics or visual arts, and Pixlr X helps me to create appealing memes to use in my marketing on Twitter and FaceBook and on my website.

The Pixlr X software is fine; I have been annoyed with my own inabilities to see what is directly in front of me. Features such as resizing can be done from several different places within the flow of use, and having found one I reused it over and over for months before noticing that I could do it in the save-screen and eliminate that extra step. Learning all the time!

Ariful Islam
Editor in Bangladesch
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr:Edit your imagination.

Kommentare: Pixlr is one of the best photo editing application i have used.This application allows me to edit my photos to next level.

Brighter & Darker,Splash effect,Spot removing & auto adjustment feature is great to me on this application

It doesn’t support too big & raw file.Sometimes lag while editing & bugs should be fixed.

Andrea
Andrea
Artista Textil in Ecuador
Design, Selbstständig

Muy buen editor de fotos en línea

Kommentare: Amo este software, lo uso sobre todo para editar las fotos de mis redes sociales y emprendimiento cuando necesito rapidez y agilidad en este proceso. Estoy muy contenta y me encanta, principalmente las animaciones y la herramienta capas.

Es fácil de usar, el diseño de la página es bastante agradable, se aprende a usar rápidamente. El editor de fotos es online y tiene todas las herramientas adecuadas para editar de forma óptima las fotos. Se pueden usar capas, ajustar la imagen e incluso agregar pequeñas animaciones.

No hay nada que me desagrade, de hecho es uno de mis softwares favoritos.

Travis
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid, but learning curved

Kommentare: It was great, but I transitioned for the most part. I keep it bookmarked just in case and have gone back a few times to solve some unique problems. My team just couldn't pick it up like I'd hoped.

Pixlr was my go to for years. It helped me manipulate, update, and fix so many things over the years. I appreciate that it's cloud based and the free version is effective.

It would never fail how often the deselect just would not work. It could have been user error, but so many times my magic wand would be stuck on for no apparent reason and I would have to toggle through programs and almost trick the program into letting me deselect highlighted areas of my project.

Kim
Kim
Graphic Artist in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr E / Pixlr X - The best, FREE, photo-editing software

Kommentare: Considering that Pixlr X is FREE to use, this is a supreme value for the functions it offers.

I do believe the magic wand tool has improved significantly, as prior, I would often still be left with white outlines, which were tedious to delete. Overall, I am satisfied with Pixlr, and I appreciate that they offer such a high-quality program, free-of-charge.

I preferred the original Pixlr Editor, due to the ease in recognizing which icon was for which tool, the size and format of the layering map, and the ability to move between files more readily. Prior, you could select the destination for the saved file; now it defaults to "downloads", and then you have to move them. I believe the previous format was more understandable, and contained icons which were universally understood.