Über Pixlr

Professionelles Bildbearbeitungstool für Grafikdesigner.

Erfahre mehr über Pixlr

What I love most about this software is how accessible the tools are at a low to no price at all.

The only downside I have about Pixlr is that the ads can sometimes get in the way of the photo I am editing so it can get frustrating once in a while.

Bewertungen zu Pixlr

Pixlr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixlr bereits verwendet?

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, powerful, smart, and very simple! The best online photo editor for daily photo editing

Kommentare: It feels great when you can do the same simple daily graphic tasks without the need for a laptop or PC. Sometimes you want to complete a graphic design with your idea and post it quickly, which has been a dream come true for me with this platform. Pixlr X is a wonderful online editing tool for me. It saves me time and money, and by reducing my design time, I can quickly post a beautiful post with my favorite text on my business social media and pages. In our company, each unit independently creates simple graphic works of its section and publishes them on the site.

Photos can be edited very quickly and quickly through the browser. Sometimes I am on the road and need to design and create a new visual post for my LinkedIn or Instagram and I need graphic work that must prepare and post in less than ten minutes via my phone or iPad. This platform is great because it is both fast and works with any device and it gives me a sense of comfort while working. It has many ready-pre-built beautiful templates. Even a beginner can edit their favorite photo and edit effects, text, and resize without the need for a professional computer.

It’s a powerful and fast tool, only some new features should be added to it and normally there is no bug or problem and everything works perfectly. Adding the following items will be much more complete and professional: Missing Curves Tool, it doesn’t support BMP and Tiff format, need auto photo extension converter tool, and the most important thing is online cloud storage space to save projects, they must add this feature.

Marcius
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use tool for quick edits

Kommentare: Pixlr is a pretty good tool that I've found myself using more and more recently because of it's ease of use and availability. Being "in the cloud" means that I don't have to install any software and I can use it on any computer, without needing a lot of image editing resources as other software that I have to install. I once was on a vacation and needed a quick thumbnail for a client, and I've managed to easily get the job done through my AirBNB host's computer. It's very convenient way to use the tool.
I have and still use other tools. I'm a Photoshop user for more than 10 years, but yet I'm finding myself just using Pixlr for many quick tasks because the editing I need isn't as complex as having to launch Photoshop. Nowadays design has changed a lot, and we're mostly using minimalism design even in websites, in thumbnails, in cover photos that we don't need complex photo editing. Just take a picture, add some text in a nice font and you have a cool looking thumbnail. No need for Photoshop.

A very good tool is the background removal tool. While it's not 100% perfect, it mostly does the job done admirably and you have unlimited usage. About 70% of the time there is no tweaking needed, while sometimes I do need to tweak things. It all depends on the photo you're providing. I love the simplicity of either choosing the advanced tool - Pixlr E or the simple edit tool - Pixlr X. Because sometimes I just need to add a photo, remove a background, add a different background and put some text in, which all can be done in the simple version, and also has some nice ready-made text style templates available if you want to make it fancy and quick. So obviously, the other ready-made templates are also a great asset if you're either out of ideas or just want to use something premade, change the colors a bit, add your text and you're good to go. The advanced tool has almost everything you would need in an Photo editor tool. Very close to Photoshop. A huge benefit that saved me countless pains is the autosave feature. It doesn't matter what small detail you changed, it's already saved. Probably because it's all "in the cloud" - which takes me to my next point. I can open and use it on any computer, without needing to install anything. I have a laptop that's on Windows 10 S, which doesn't allow installation of other software that can't be found in Windows Store, and I use Pixlr on it heavily. I don't want to exit the S mode just to install Photoshop.

While other tools cost a similar amount, this one is one of the cheaper ones. However, the templates available aren't that many, they could add more in this regard. I see the team is mostly focused on adding new feature instead of expanding their library, which is fine, but the library is very useful. Another thing that's very annoying for me personally is that it doesn't work so good in Firefox versus Chrome. I understand that Chrome now is dominating, but I'm still a avid Firefox user, and I hate opening Chrome just because I encounter a bug or a tool isn't working properly.

Micalen
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Pixlr: A useful and simple online editor

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pixlr is a very simple and useful online editor. I use it for more casual projects.

Pixlr runs very efficiently and smooth as an online editor. The load times are very quick. There are very useful AI tools to edit your images.

It may not be as professional as other software out there but it is still very good for more casual projects.

Deb
Deb
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy to use, powerful but still needs some work

Kommentare: I've been using it regularly for photo editing for the graphics I use in my business. It's easy and quick to use. If it weren't for the glitches, I'd be a raving fan. Again, I assume they're working on it and things will improve.

I like how easy it is to use. I like that it doesn't take forever to load (like Photoshop). I especially love the background remover and color replacer functions.

It's a bit glitchy. Especially the automatic background remover tool. I assume the developers are working on getting the bugs out and I'm willing to wait.

Fotimakhon
Babysitting in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Reviewing Pixlr

The most part I like about pixlr is that you can use so many tools to edit your picture.

The least part of pixlr is that I don't have a least part of pixlr.

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best online image editing software

Kommentare: I develop websites with some frequency and I do image editing, from removing background, creating banners, converting to webp format. Since they made it possible to convert images to webp, I use them in all projects.

I think it's great because I can work online without having to install any software on my computer. As a web developer I use the high quality png to webp image conversion feature a lot which is awesome.

It currently meets all my needs. Perhaps the premium should be at least for 2 seats.

Brian
Library Media Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr-a great tool to onboard future graphic designers

Kommentare: I have an overall positive impression of Pixlr. It is well supported by how-to resources in print as well as on YouTube.

I like how easy it is to use and the pop ups on the features make the learning curve low. I teach my student aides how to use it. The similar functionality to Photoshop makes it a good "fit".

I was easily able to integrate it into my instruction with students. It would be a good tool to teach basic photo editing skills that could be a nice sedgeway into using more advanced photo editing toools.

Gordon
Software Developer in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Edit your photos on the go with Pixlr

Kommentare: Pixlr is a decent photo editing service. It is good for quick edits and basic enhancing of photos. If you need advanced functionalities, you might want to invest in either the premium version or another advanced software.

Pixlr is photo editing app that I can access both through the web and mobile for basic and intermediate photo editing needs. I find it easy to use and it provides a free version which is pretty sufficient for users who cannot afford the premium version or expensive photo editing software like Photoshop.You do not need to install any software on your machine to start using the app as the web version is readily available with an internet connection. It provides most of the basic photo editing features including cropping, resizing, adding of layers etc.It also has an awesome photo collage functionality for combining a number of photos.

1. During peek hours, pixlr web can be slow.2. If you need advanced photo editing, you might be forced to invest in a more robust photo editing softwar like photoshop

Javier
Civil Engineering in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incredible editing tool!

Kommentare: One of the best editing software I have used so far, it has helped me improve so much on the quality of my projects and make them seem very professional. HIGHLY recommended.

I love how you can use it anywhere you are since this software is available on almost any device, the amount of unique and useful tools this software provides in order to improve your projects, images, etc. without having to pay anything, all with a very intuitive design.

Since Pixlr is a free software, it has many advertisements, and unfortunately, they become a little bit annoying after several times you have used this software. But I guess that is the price you pay for such cool software.

LUIZ
Chef in Brasilien
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help those without Photoshop

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Being able to use a tool that is less complicated than photoshop.

It is very good at processing images, its web version works in any browser, making it an efficient alternative to Adobe Photoshop and other programs in the category.

A negative point is the impossibility of changing details such as the contrast and brightness of the photos.

George
Program Advisor in Australien
Nanotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use Pixlr Quite Often on the Go to Edit my Photos

Kommentare: Overall, am glad I discovered Pixlr. It has been a huge help for me for basic to intermediate photo editing needs on the go but when I need more advanced photo editing, I always turn to my normal advanced photo editing application like photoshop installed on my machine.

- I have used Pixlr for quit a while now. It is a simple photo editing option that can easily be accessed via the browser. I like that I can access it from any computer with an internet connection through a browser. If you have worked with Photoshop before, then using Pixlr will be an easy and straightforward experience. Even for new users, using Pixlr is quite simple, the interface quite literally tells you exactly what you need. - I use it for quick and simple edit photos when am on the go, and so far it has never really disappointed me. The service is quite reliable and always up. I have never experienced a downtime so far.

- Well, at the end of the day Pixlr will never be as advanced as Photoshop. There are some advanced features and functionalities that you cannot find in Pixlr but are in Photoshop. An example of this is, the ability to detect and change the background color of a photo.

Christian
Desktop Publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced Pro feature but still affordable online photo editor software

Pixlr is like an online affordable photoshop. Self-explanatory intuitive interface and light website to load faster even on weak devices. Drag and drop feature speed up every step. The fastest Zoom in and out I have ever experienced especially when using a trackpad. Darker theme that is eye-friendly and has other apps plugins as well as all social media templates

The recommended templates rows at the bottom of its home page make it look busy and somehow confusing to some people. There some important features I wish they could be in a free plan but they are in a premium and creative packs

Kevin
Energy Consultant in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Edit Every Pixel With Pixlr

The combination of simple and advanced features makes it the go-to editing application. A great UI with easy settings and functionality and the web browser aspect makes it so intuitive.

Like other web browser editing platforms, the lag is unbearable and settings do not save fast enough.

Boukary
Ceo in Burkina Faso
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pixlr for more desigh

The software has many highly dynamic photo editing features. Drag and drop is an unparalleled simplicity.

The software is cheap according to less and the options a bit poorly organized

Méo
Creative director in Burkina Faso
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for desigh

The software is very easy for photo editing even without special knowledge

I did not encounter any problem in my use, I highly recommend

Travis
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid, but learning curved

Kommentare: It was great, but I transitioned for the most part. I keep it bookmarked just in case and have gone back a few times to solve some unique problems. My team just couldn't pick it up like I'd hoped.

Pixlr was my go to for years. It helped me manipulate, update, and fix so many things over the years. I appreciate that it's cloud based and the free version is effective.

It would never fail how often the deselect just would not work. It could have been user error, but so many times my magic wand would be stuck on for no apparent reason and I would have to toggle through programs and almost trick the program into letting me deselect highlighted areas of my project.

Jennifer
Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pixar is the best photo editor I have found

It's super easy to use and delivers fantastic results

It could have more things to add to your photos

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good online photo editor

Kommentare: I have used Pixlr X to quickly edit images which don't need advanced changes.

Pixlr is very convenient - it loads up very fast and in a few clicks I can get an edited image ready to go - when the image only needs some basic changes.

There's only so much you can do with Pixlr X. It comes short in offering more advanced features that should be included, so it will not be suitable for more advanced editing tasks.

Hailey
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great free image editing program

Kommentare: Great free online photo editing software and easy to resize images for uploading onto my website.

I mainly use Pixlr as a way to quickly edit the file size of my images before uploading to my website as large images can slow down your webpages. If I need to do any other editing of my photos (such as cropping, adding text, or brightening the image), I can also do this right in Pixlr before saving.

Some of the editing features are more limited than in other programs I use (ex. adding text to images) so it's not my go to for all image editing. I prefer to edit images on my phone in the photo library or using Lightroom Mobile and add text using graphic design software on my computer with access to more fonts, etc.

Thiago
broker in Brasilien
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

The best for cost-effective image editing

Kommentare: I was already looking for an image application that would meet my needs and I was surprised by the pixlr, practical and intelligent, it just lacks some features to be perfect.

very practical, fast, versatile, with excellent features

does not have the function of pasting two images superimposed on the image to be edited

Islam
Islam
Founder in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Intuitive by Design!

I've used Pixlr X for for a while and found it very intuitive and actually beautiful! The interface kept updating and improving over time, and new features like AI cutout are very useful.

I noticed that some of the more advanced features are exclusive to premium members, but the fact that the free version is already supported with ads makes me think that it could be huge improvement for Pixlr if the free version get to keep the same features as the premium except displaying ads, this can attract much more free users which in turn will translate to higher income originating from the free version, while giving UX significant boost.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes photo editing even more fun!

Kommentare: A fun, exciting way to edit photos like a pro! So many filters, frames, etc to choose from!

All the ways to edit photos with a ton of different filters, frames, stickers, and so much more!

Nothing really! I dont think there was one thing I didnt like about it!

Ryan
Manager in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product! but needs a little work

Kommentare: Overall, I really like Pixlr's photo editing abilities! They need to fix some glitches, however.

I really like the Pixlr interface and the ease of use! I think the quality of the editing options is some of the best I've seen.

Pixlr needs to work on it's tech support and keep up with it's website better. There are some options, like straightening photos, that consistently glitch.

Hannah
Hannah
Administrative Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great photoshop free alternative and graphic design tool

Kommentare: All in all, a great tool for everyday photo editing and social posts.

The photo editing capabilities of pixlr are comparable to photoshop, but I love that it's web based and has a free version. It's really easy to use. They have some really attractive templates as well for simple graphic design (mostly social media posts).

I feel like the templates are limited and more difficult to navigate than say, Canva. Also, inevitably you have to be prepared for things to be laid out/work a little different than Photoshop.

abigail
Fitness Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT photo editing software

Kommentare: Overall I have used it for months and will continue to because once my photos are edited I like the final product.

I love taking photos. I use the app a lot for photo editing. I make my images look a bit more better and professional looking since I then use it for social media content. The app is easy to use and great for editing photos or making digital marketing more appealing.

I have not had any problems with the app. I use it frequently.