Über PhotoScape X

Photo editing software that can be used by graphic designers to alter original pictures.

Erfahre mehr über PhotoScape X

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PhotoScape X bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Freelance Copywriter and Content Creator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Good for Amateur and Beginner Photo Editing

Kommentare: My overall experience with this Photoscape X is very good. It does make it a little easier and faster to edit images. I would recommend this application for its ease of use, ease of navigation, quality editing features (even in the free version), and that it is basically beginner-friendly. Since you can easily use the free version for as long as you want or upgrade for more advanced features, it is a win-win in general.

Photoscape X is my go-to application because it is ideal for quick and efficient image editing. The features and tools it offers are highly functional. It is great for newbie image creators or wannabe creators to start for free, but it is surely worth the one-time price of $39.99. It is easy to find most of the features you need. It makes resizing and cropping images easy. I use it for my eBay images. It offers great exposure leveling, brightness leveling, image correcting, and color-enhancing features to make my pictures pop! It also makes it easy to work with multiple images for batch editing. Also, it is very easy to write text within an image (I make memes with it occasionally) and add fun stickers. It is fun to create simple designs for just about any project.

While most of the essential image editing functions are easy to find, some features are less easy to locate which can be tedious when I am in a hurry. It works perfectly on my laptop, but I am not sure about the mobile app yet. The most recent issue I have noticed is that it lags and/or freezes when I am in the middle of editing. Though that does not happen a lot, it has been happening some in recent months even after I cleaned and cleared my memory and cache. I am not sure what that is about. Finally, if you want to make images look like you edited them in Photoshop (i.e. extra special functions), Photoscape X does not do that. It does perform brilliantly for essential photo editing.

Aline cristina D.
Blogger in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Good designer software.

Kommentare: My experience with this software, in general, is very good, it has always made it easier for my designers to make the arts.
I recommend this software because it is not necessary to have the knowledge to handle it, it is easy and practical to move.

What I like most about this software is the ease of handling, it contains several tools that make it easy to create a designer. The photo resizing tool's function is excellent. I always use it to help me create my social network posts of the right size for each one.

The icons inside the software should be more updated, with new figurines to make the designer arts more creative.

Carolina K.
Marketing in Mexiko
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The view towards Photoscape.

Kommentare: I have always liked it, it was part of my youth and now I use it in my work. The functions have changed little so do a good job using it. It is nostalgic software.
From the access to the functionality of the photos, it is very good at showing all the photos in the folders present on the computer at the same time.

The program is part of the software used since the beginning of the internet. At the time, one of the best possible tools to edit your photos. Its very ease of use is what continues to attract attention. The handling of the edition follows is fast and very understandable for all ages (something necessary in a world where not everyone has a computer knowledge). Each function is specially marked to stand out, so it is possible to use Photoscape without having knowledge of photo editing at high level.

What I like the least is the functionality of the stickers, the letters or the lines that can be edited for the photographs. It is essential that a competitive product is present in the minds of the youngest, so that it is eye-catching.

Tommy-Lee Sexton in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PhotoScape Rocks!

Kommentare: In a short amount of time, I'm able to create graphics to share on Instagram, use in presentations, or hand out as flyers. The app is so easy to use, especially if you're not a graphic designer by trade. I was offered PhotoShop but chose to use PhotoScape

PhotoScape is super easy to use to create graphics for slides, Instagram, flyers, and more. It is an intuitive program with a pretty straightforward layout. You can import pictures, add text, shapes, change colors, delete backgrounds from photos, etc.

The biggest drawback is that it does not open .eps files. I've also had issues where I wasn't able to crop a picture that I was adding to a graphic in the program itself. I've also had a problem where I've had to add text to a graphic before it would let me add an image to the graphic. To me, these are pretty minor problems compared to its usefulness.

Tina S.
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Better for professionals

Kommentare: Good. I will continue to use Photoscape for making collages.

I especially like the collage option. It's the main feature for which I used Photoscape X. It has many frame options to combine and position the images you want. I also used it to blur some text in order to hide some details that were personal. It has many other functions like adding text, stickers, and removing blemishes, but if you're looking for a software to create quick social media posts or posters, it might be a bit difficult for beginners.

It's not always easy to find the functions you're looking for.

Photographer in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An almost "lightroom" without so much pretension.

Kommentare: From all the years I've been using it, it's always a lifesaver to have it with me. Not only because of its ease of use, but in less difficult jobs, it is the best ally. It achieves results equal to those that can be achieved working with more complex products.

Completely intuitive. It is a product that allows the user not only to "get out of trouble", but also to make small editions, add texts and make corrections to photographs professionally in minutes. It should be noted that these photographic corrections must be without giant pretensions. If what you are looking for is a good color correction and small editions, it is an excellent program. It is also worth mentioning its other functions, such as filter templates and batch photo editing.

There were giant improvements. However, taking into account that social networks have no pause, and it is mostly a product used by "amateur" people, I would think it would be appropriate to add a section of (pre-established) formats designed for the social networks of the moment.

André luiz L.
André luiz L.
co in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for editing photos

Kommentare: I use softawere very often, I always use the batch editing feature, it makes my job a lot easier, it is perfect for anyone looking for a complete tool with a free version.

Photoscape X is an excellent software for photo editing, it is possible to make corrections to brightness and exposure, cropping and montage of several photos, has a function to reduce the size of photo files and supports several image formats, with it and It is possible to make edits in batches, a feature that makes it much easier when taking a nap working with a large number of images.

Photoscape X could have a version for smartphones or even on web platforms, it would facilitate the user who needs access to it at all times.

Mona K.
Programmer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Meets my needs - and then some.

Kommentare: I use this software constantly. Any picture I take, that I want to display - either for myself - or for others to enjoy - gets edited to some extent in this software. If nothing else, I crop, and adjust brightness and contrast so that the picture is pleasing to the eye. I might also add optional filters, depending on the subject matter. Overall, easy to easy, and robust with features.

Very rich in features. Anything and everything I need to do, to edit my photos is available. Note: I am NOT a photographer, I don't do any work, professionally, with photos. I'm talking purely as an everyday user who likes to edit my own photos for my own enjoyment. Crop, adjust colors, resize, etc. Simple edits like that as well as hundreds more are available and fairly easy to use.

Their auto-adjustment features aren't too good. I've used other photo editing software that handles auto-adjustments better. Therefore I opt not to use their auto-adjustments. Instead, I tweak each aspect individually, on my own.

Sócia in Brasilien
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convenience

Kommentare: Personally, the software is very important to me because my work is with photos and I am currently not able to pay for a paid version and this software provides many free features that are of great value to me when editing my work. I didn't have a desktop for a while and downloaded the software on my cell phone, which allowed me to edit my work with great quality.

I loved. It is a great option for those who need to improve their photographs, but cannot afford to buy the paid version. They release a lot of great features in the free version.

Personally, for me who work with photos I still have nothing to complain about this software. I'm using the free version and it complies with what it promises to do, in terms of its released resources.

Arquitecta in Chile
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Photoscape un gran comienzo

Kommentare: Comencé a usar photoscape cuando estaba en la escuela, no tenia ninguna noción de edición y el programa fue bastante amigable para introducirme a esta, fue muy fácil de usar y pude aprender por mi misma. Lo recomiendo completamente para personas que están recién empezando en el mundo de la edicion.

Lo que mas me gusta de este software es que se puede usar con facilidad y la gran cantidad de opciones que tiene, se pueden hacer gif, collage y también editar fotos. Brinda una edición de nivel básico muy completa y rápida, sin duda es una gran herramienta para los comienzos en la edición.

Creo que lo que menos me gusta es que el menú para seleccionar la foto a editar es un poco complicado de manejar, podría mejorarse para hacer que este fuera mucho mas fácil de entender para usuarios nuevos, además de eso se podrían mejorar las herramientas de recorte, salvo esos detalles es un excelente programa.

Jessica F.
Admin Clerk in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photoscape X , easy and effective

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I would say that I've had an amazing experience with Photoscape. From the very beginning i haven't encountered any issues with the software itself.

I have been using Photoscape for over 3 years now and i absolutely adore it. It's easy to use, quick with many features - even on the free version. And the paid version is extremely affordable as well. Whenever a friend of colleague has asked what i would re comment for a beginner , who hasn't studied editing or photography. I always suggest Photoscape.

There really isnt any issues that i have personally encountered with the software itself, if there were to be a con is that it works best on a pc/laptop that has a fast cpu and enough disk space. the fuller your drive, the slower the program will be.

Ricardo F.
An Easy Way to Show Your Creativity in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems

Kommentare: Since I started producing content for the internet I felt the need for a light and simple program to create my thumbnails, and after I started using PhotoScape X I never stopped using it. It was the perfect solution to create the right image for the theme of the content produced, an indispensable tool for me. Long and prosperous life for PhotoScape X.

The software brings simple and very interactive solutions so that you can edit your images or photo album, it allows a good interaction with external files and plugins, with many image and text effects to personalize your images and leave them with the necessary aspect for expose your ideas.

Perhaps one of the difficulties of the software is the availability of effects, figures and native icons in the free version, after a while using the same options the works can be repetitive, but nothing that a good amount of external material does not solve. And maybe it would be interesting to start offering an interface that supports images with high definition and with more options of formats.

Marcelo B.
edição de foto in Brasilien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

practical and easy photoscape for those working with photo editing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PhotoScape offers several tools for editing images. They allow you to adjust brightness and color, white balance, background correction and resize the photo size. In addition, you can also insert frames, filters, balloons, make a mosaic, add text, remove red eyes and blur images.
The program also offers batch editing, where it is possible to edit several images, how to resize or frame all the images at once. This tool makes life easier for the user who needs to edit several photos with the same pattern.

very easy to use practical and objective anyone can use.

you can’t change the background of a photo quite accurately like other programs.

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photoscape- Excellent for Beginners!

Kommentare: Overall, Photoscape is easy to use and doesn't require studying hours to figure out. The options for editing are more limited than Photoshop, for example, but it gets the job done.

Photoscape is user friendly and is easy for a beginner to learn. It's useful for editing photos and has some fun light filters and overlays that make editing faster and easier. Printing edited photos also turns out excellent.

The free version doesn't have as many capabilities and options, obviously. For example, it's difficult to figure out how to edit multiple photos in Photoscape. I usually just edit them one at a time in the program. You can copy and paste previous settings, which is a plus, but it still seems to take longer in my opinion.

Scott H.
Manufacturing Process Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best value photo editing software on the market.

Kommentare: For anyone not already using photoshop, this is a great beginner tool for the everyday worker.

Very powerful and easy to use photo editing tools. Batch editing and background erasing to create transparent .png files are my favorite tools.

Nothing. It is perfect for the price and met all of my expectations.

Ornella F.
Arquitecta in Chile
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photoscapre herramienta de aprendizaje

Kommentare: Uso photoscape desde que estaba en la escuela, antes de entrar a la universidad a estudiar arquitectura y la verdad fue el primer software de edición que aprendí a usar sin un curso o una capacitación previa, por lo que creo que es perfecto para iniciarse en la edición, no tengo ninguna queja sobre el programa, la verdad tuve una buena experiencia, aun lo uso en ocasiones cuando necesito hacer gifs o cosas rápidas.

Lo que mas me ha gustado es la rapidez con la que se pueden descubrir las herramientas que hay disponibles, así mismo la cantidad de cosas que puedes hacer, editar, crear gif, collage, etc. la verdad es que es una herramienta muy fácil de usar, sin duda estas son las cosas que mas me han gustado.

Lo que menos me ha gustado del software es lo engorroso del meno para seleccionar la carpeta de procedencia de la imagen, podría manifestarse en una opción mas clara, pero mas allá de eso considero que el programa funciona de forma adecuada, no es de los mejores programas para editar pero si esta en un nivel intermedio para empezar.

manager in Sri Lanka
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great software for simple photo editing and capturing

Kommentare: mostly i used this software for capturing screen and type some word on the photo.

there is have many way to capture. region capture, screen capture are very important.

this software have sipmle photo editing tool. i think if it improve to photo editing side much better.

Health agent in Brasilien
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Photoscape X is simple, but it is a great image editing and processing software.

Kommentare: Photoscape X is great software.
It has very useful tools for editing, creating and processing photos.
As entry-level software for beginners is perfect.
Works great on computers of modest use because it is very light.
Don't be fooled by its simple appearance, Photoscape has features that allow great productivity at work. It has the ability to deliver high quality work.
The Photoscape cannot compare himself to the leader of the segment, but It surprised me in a powerful way, I strongly recommend It.

Extremely lightweight software that allows excellent quality work.

The software still needs some tools to be more complete.

Tony S.
Tony S.
Freelancer in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A best experience with photoscape

Kommentare: Its a free software with an exciting features which makes the software user-friendly...

First off all it is user friendly and there is no complications even for the beginners. Many features and brilliant templates are available in it. Easier than any other editing softwares

It's lagging is somewhat bothering me, and freezes sometimes when working with more files

Elaina C.
Account Executive in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

For Beginners

Kommentare: I feel like it helped me grow in my career and has educated me with editing and enhancing photos.

I loved this software as it was easy to use and the more I use it the more I learn about editing and cleaning up photos etc

In the beginning it seemed complicated but as I used it I was able to learn and create some great photos as well edit bad ones.

Kris E.
Kris E.
Principal in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Photo and Graphics Editor

Kommentare: Needed software that could adjust pixel size and found so much more. Now my go-to for image design.

Fairly easy to use even for beginners. Lots of bells and whistles for experienced designers. Can change pixel sizes.

I haven't tried to change the view yet but the default is a bit small. Can be hard to identify the image you need.

Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Graphic Designer in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Editing Photos

Kommentare: Overall I had a great experience with Photoscape and would recommend it.

I used to use Photoscape all the time in high school before other photo editing apps came out. It had really great tools for editing the colors of photos.

I didn't really have any problems with this software. It fit my needs and I enjoyed using it when I was in high school.

Sharifah F.
Student in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best app for beginners

What I like the most about this app is it is very easy to use to edit pictures and create gif files. Definitely recommended.

What I like the least about this app is I took some time to adapt with some of the app's features. I have to use it regularly in order to be comfortable using this app efficiently.

Nayanajith D.
web developer in Sri Lanka

Easy use

Kommentare: Actually im using this software for my editing activities and its runs smoothly and i like this very much and also lot of functions to choose.

i liked the editing parts most lot of functionalities and easy to use and good interface

Actually overall there is nothing i dont like about this software

Le A.
Photographer in Vietnam
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review Photoscape X

Kommentare: Very easy to use. however, there are a lot of in-depth customizations.

I like the effects Film and frames, It is easy to use and has many effects

tab color in tab editor, Easy to get acquainted with newbies