Über ePayPolicy

Lösung für unabhängige Agenten, um digitale Zahlungen für alle deine Agenturrechnungsrichtlinien zu erfassen. Kein Vertrag, keine versteckten Kosten, nur 20 $ pro Monat.

Erfahre mehr über ePayPolicy

EPay is inexpensive to get into and has just about every add-on you might need to meet your clients' expectations. It's easy to use and easy to train new users on.

The few errors we have had occur have been on the client side with input error; however, the transaction declines are appreciated.

Bewertungen zu ePayPolicy

4,9

ePayPolicy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ePayPolicy bereits verwendet?

Diane
Diane

ePayPolicy gets an A+

Kommentare: WOW! We love epaypolicy.com. We have been accepting credit card payments at the insurance agency for over 20 years. Before we started working with Epay in 2018 we either swiped the card through the machine or manually entered it in. Now we use our epay link to text or email the insured so they can process their payment and we receive an instant email when they do. The amount of time we save equals more than 150 hours per year. Not to mention the savings of cc fees charged by the banks and card companies of approximately 5k per year. I tell all my insurance agent friends about how much we love epay. I have never experienced the type of excellent service from a software company. The fact that it works exactly like they said it would is incredible. The features, integration, ease of use, and savings have taken my agency to another level. The fact that we can take Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at no cost to us is amazing. The funding and tracking of fund availability is the best.

The ease of use combined with a big savings of credit card fees.

I’ve been using ePayPolicy since 2018 and I cannot recall any issues. A technology tool that works 100% is mind blowing.

Holli
Vice President in USA

A Must-Have for Insurance Agencies

Kommentare: Engaging with ePayPolicy was a game changer in my agency. It provides for a much super-efficient way to bind new business and makes the renewal process much easier. In a world of customization, online payments is one more option we can offer to our clients.

The convenience to our clients making payments online leads to more efficiency to my team. Given the increasing unreliability of the postal service, the small fee my clients pay for this convenience is well worth it. The integration with our agency management system provides immediate documentation when a payment has been made.

When the maximum EFT payment amount is reached, and another client payment must be made for the balance, it's frustrating a client must pay the fee twice. It's fine for credit cards since it's a percentage of the total.

Shruti
customer service representative in USA

Review for Epay

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good so far, but has been easy to use and accessible

ease of use and convenience, accessibility and comfort

it is a bit on the pricey side, can be less expensive

lee
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Confusing and over priced CC & EFT processing

Kommentare: If I could find another company to process the payments for less I would use them. We do not do a large volume so I have not looked real deep on this matter.

Gives us the ability to process down payments online

Price and useability Why do they charge us a monthly fee when they are collecting Exorbitant fee's from the client's. Does not save clients info in their system for people you send invoices to on a regualr basis.

CAROL
oPERATIONS mANAGER in USA

Love E-pay

So easy to implement and use. Many of our other Agencies we do business with use E-pay as well so we are proficient with their pay system now.

We hate that ANY fee has to be charged BUT e-pay is very standard and simple.

Brandy

Effective and efficient!

Kommentare: Excellent! Essential to our business! Reports are easy to download and work into our accounting system.

The ease of use and immediate notification.

We are unable to set up reoccurring payments without action from the client.

Alexa
Operations Manager in USA

Epay Survey

Kommentare: I love it. I am very happy and satisfied with Epay and will continue to use it.

It is very fuctional and easy to use. It gives instant notification to your email when a payment is received. And it processes the funds quickly through your bank.

Nothing, it is an amazing tool that I will continue to use.

Jon
Director in USA

Fast and easy

Kommentare: System has been, great all of my staff raves about it.

Saves time and stress and is really convenient.

Check Fee little higher than some other companies.

Dominic

Best Decision for our Agency

Kommentare: Amazing, it was something we ABSOLUTELY needed and I didn't realize how much we actually needed this

Easy to use, simple to teach others and provides all the things we could need.

Wish we could process payment faster, wish that we had a longer timeframe to cancel out a payment.

Jill
Insurance Producer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How ePayPolicy has helped our company

This service has helped us change the receipt of a payment from the client that took at least 3 or 4 days, and sometimes a week or more, down to an immediate turn-around in some cases.

The dashboard is not intuitive, even for users in our office who are billing a client on a weekly basis, it is not always easy to find an invoice, or change an invoice if there is a need.

Stacy
Commercial Lines Manager in USA

ePayPolicy

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with my ePayPolicy experience, they truly have made doing business that much easier and I look forward to continuing to work with them for years to come.

Using ePayPolicy has taken the hassle out of collecting agency bill policy premiums and made the renewal process that much more streamlined.

The payment amount cap has created a few issues on larger accounts attempting to make their premium payments.

JOCELYNN
AGENT PRODUCER in USA

ePAY POLICY IS A GAME CHANGER IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY

Kommentare: SIMPLE AND EASY EPAY POLICY HAS ENABLED OUR AGENCY TO WRITE BUSINESS DIRECTLY IN ANY STATE WHERE WE HOLD A LICENSE. IT IS CRITICAL TO HAVE THE INSURED'S MONEY PRIOR TO BINDING.

ABILITY TO ACCEPT BINDING FROM CLIENTS WHEN WE CANNOT MEET IN PERSON.

I DO WISH THE EPAY LINK WOULD DEFAULT TO THE ACH OPTION FOR THE PAYMENT LINK INSTEAD OF THE CREDIT CARD LINK. CLIENTS USUALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO COMPLAIN HOW MUCH IT COSTS THEM TO SEND THEIR PAYMENT. I HAVE TO REMIND THEM TO CHECK THE NEXT BOX FOR ACH WHICH CHARGES A NOMINAL FEE

GERARDO
OWNER in USA

GREAT EPAY USER

Kommentare: A 10 FOR SURE. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCT, VERY USER FRIENDLY AND QUICK RESPONESES AND PAYMENT PROCESSING.

GREAT AND EASY TO USE. PAYMENTS ARE PROCESSED PROMPTLY. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE IN THE 8 YEARS THAT I HAVE USED EPAY

NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND EASY. THE PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS IS VERY EASY AND I GET FUNDED VERY PROMPTLY

Austin
Billing Specialist in USA

ePay Review

Kommentare: Our experience has been very good. It's been a great tool to have, and we've used it very frequently.

User friendliness for both our agency users & our clients. Easy transition for payments being directly deposited into our bank account.

As far as I'm aware, there is not currently a feature that allows us to send invoices directly to our clients. It would be nice to have a page that shows all open invoices, with due dates and reminders.

Sarah
Accounting Manager in USA

Review of Epay

Kommentare: Fantastic program and user friendly. Love that its user friendly for insured's as well.

Ease of use, quick response, quick turnaround.

credit card fee increases were a little excessive all at once

SANDRA
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT in USA

I love epay

Kommentare: very easy to use and i enjoy the process, due to the ease of billing and the confirmation

Easy to process and the clients are satisfied

The fee for using credit cards is too much

Kayla
Accounting Manager in USA

Insurance Agency

Kommentare: We have found that ePay is a very convenient, easy to use platform. They have a very straight forward website and as the admin, it is easy to look back at previous transactions to find things. I also like that so many other companies use them to process payments.

We are able to email our personalized ePay link to our insureds so they can make a payment quickly. Most of our customers use the ACH/Check feature which has a low fee, but it does give the option of a credit/debit card if needed.

When we get the email alert about batches sent to the bank, they don't break down what is included. We often have multiple at the same time so it would make it easier to verify all the amounts went through OK.

Tom
Managing Member in USA

E PAY Ease of use

Kommentare: It has been excellent. We get notofied by eam when a payment comes. We can also track them easily on the website.

It is very easy to use and my customers love it. Funds post within 24 hours.

Chargebacks are few but can be difficult. Wish there was a way to verify funds like a wire transfer.

Corbin
Versicherung, Selbstständig

ePayPolicy helped me increase my book of business

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been spotless. ePay Policy has helped increase my book of business by offering a safe secure payment link. I have a clients across the US so a mobile payment option is a must.

Having my own secure link to send to clients. Having clients across the country requires me to have a safe secure mobile pay option.

Max limit of any one payment. Increasing the limit is a careful process which I understand but it is still a con at times.

Victoria
Officer in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to lessen your workload

Just wish I had gotten started on ePayPolicy earlier. It makes AR and AP so much easier and in turn, it frees up a lot of time for getting new business! It is super easy to setup, use and the fee is very reasonable.

I don't have any complaints, the customer service has addressed a few of my requests for edits right away.

Sharon
Principle in USA

SET IT and FORGOT it Option for our insureds

Kommentare: A set it and forget it system that allows our insureds to make payments, easily.

Our insureds understand how to use this option and the ease of use.

That I didn't find it sooner. Although we have been on the system for over two years now .... I wish I was a beta user.

Jose
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hassle-free payment processing for us and our clients.

The processing time it gets but work out just fine.

Laura

Epay

Kommentare: Epay is excellent to use during this stay at home work life

Ease of use and ease of receiving payments from our clients

It’s very easy to use :... no cons in using

Ryan
VP in USA

Payments Made Simple

Easy to understand and simple for clients to process payment

Occasionally client does the CC fee option vs using their checking account and does not realize the fee on top of the invoiced amount but it is pretty well shown to choose your payment option.

Jami
Vice President in USA

Excellent Solution

ePayPolicy is so easy to use and my clients love the convenience of being able to make their insurance premium payments on a credit card. Also, takes the admin work away from our internal accounting team.

We have no issues. It is so easy to use and the extra fees are clearly outlined for our customers.