Über LiveKid

The innovative nursery and kindergarten management and communication software that is configurable in the way you need it.

Erfahre mehr über LiveKid

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu LiveKid

5,0

LiveKid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du LiveKid bereits verwendet?

Anna
Director in UK

Modern design and multitasking

Kommentare: The modern design and multitasking is very convincing. To sum up, the team and high standard of service help to make the decision to implement the application. The implementation itself also ran very smoothly. In this case, almost 24/7 help from the application administrators was extremely helpful.

What convinced me the most when introducing the application was transparency and multitasking. Organizational panels - group panels are easy to use and legible for the parent. It contains all the necessary information desired by parents - presence, nutrition, sleep, announcements and direct contact with the teacher. The direct communication channel, the ability to send group messages, organize events, add announcements are another advantages of the application. I would like to add that it is also an extremely clear and simple system that allows you to conduct and monitor payments.

The is no such a thing - in overall, every function works great.

Malgorzata
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is my management center

Kommentare: Before using LiveKid invoices, it was taking me at least twice as long. Everything is in one place. I do not have to look for information on e-mails whether I have sent something to someone or not. I go into the app and see everything about the individual children. I just like this app! This is my management center. It gives me an insight into what is happening at the facility, even when I cannot be there in person, so I have a greater sense of control over what is happening. And parents feel that we are modern, which is a big plus for our image.

I especially appreciate the combination of the entire attendance system with meal orders, and then with monthly settlements. Since we have invoices, it is definitely even more improved. I would close all the work related to issuing invoices and settling the month in a maximum of two hours a month.

I do not use everything, but there is no function that would not work.

Izabela
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It makes our work extremely easy!

The possibility of issuing bills with just a few clicks and the fact that the LiveKid system itself calculates absences and sets amounts practically without our participation. A great feature is the photo gallery, where educators can post information about what they have done on a given day, and parents can enjoy the photos of their children. Quick contact with parents, the option of group messages or announcements and publication of the timetable - it makes our work extremely easy. For the principal, the most important is the possibility of contacting both parents and teachers, the possibility of informing everyone about the most important matters, the option of issuing bills and checking payments.

We like everything about the application!

Marta
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It would be hard to pick one favorite feature!

Kommentare: To be honest - the application is comprehensive any way you look at it, also for the parent and tutor. It is modern, clear, uncomplicated and aesthetic. It fits perfectly into our facility as a whole!

What I appreciate the most about the application is the overall interface and its complexity. It has practically everything that I expect, and I have it all in one place. It would be hard to pick one favorite feature! I thought for a long time that it would be an attendance system and electronic logs. Recently introduced specialist journals were our response to the multitude of additional and special classes that we conduct. I was very happy with these.

As I said - it has everything that I expect.

Malgorzata
Director in UK

Quick contact with parents

As a director, I really appreciate quick contact with a parent - the ability to send messages, also in groups. I don't have to look for phone numbers, always have them on hand. It is known that you can simply save them on your phone, but it's easier to create a conversation in the application - be it for a group or an individual. The second thing is of course the bills and the fact that I save a lot of time issuing them. You could say that for most of the month I can "forget" that I have settlements on my mind. Because at the end of the month I will list them quickly with the application!

Nothing! Even minor bugs are fixed immediately. :)

Jorge
Abogado in Spanien
Anwaltskanzlei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Genial para la comunicación entre las familias

Kommentare: Ayuda a ahorrar tiempo, a estar comunicado con el centro educativo y a tener toda la información en el mismo sitio. Funciona muy bien y nunca tuvimos problemas.

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y con gran variedad de funcionalidades. Facilita muchísimo la comunicación entre la familia y el centro educativo. También sirve para gestionar el tema de las facturas y recibos. La interfaz es graciosa y agradable.

En principio cuesta un poco aprender a usarla, pero es normal con un sistema nuevo y después de un día ya está todo controlado y sin problema.