Über Synthesia

Synthesia CREATE ist eine Webplattform, die eine völlig neue Form der KI-gesteuerten Videoproduktion für Fachleute ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Synthesia

Ease of use, simple integration in different applications, sense of achievement.

I believe it could be my own lack of skills as a force here, but I did have trouble manipulating the diction to achieve proper pronunciation of some words.

Bewertungen zu Synthesia

Synthesia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Synthesia bereits verwendet?

Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Excellent AI video creation software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and basic functionality. This is a very easy piece of software to use

Lack of some ethnic English accents means that some black characters are difficult to match

Ozgur
Solution Architect in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

In my company, Synthesia holds the top position as the preferred collaboration and video presentation tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Synthesia is a tool that helps me in minimizing repetitive meetings and tasks. It replaces me in various platforms and thereby represents me in a much more professional way. Using Synthesia, I'm able to summarize complete processes and procedures, and thereby reduce the efforts I'd normally have to devote myself into.

With just a few simple mouse clicks, I can transform plain text and ideas into professional videos effortlessly. The integration of AI, particularly, empowers me to produce captivating and polished videos.

I find very little to dislike about the application. I am astounded and pleasantly surprised by the extensive range of features and functionalities the tool offers.

belal
belal
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not worth money paid

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: price is too much for it , don't recommend it

graphics is good enough for attracting people

pricing is too much higher than similar softwares

AROLDO
AROLDO
Director in Guatemala

NO FREEDOM OF RELIGION

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The app is very good, I have no problem with it, what I really find weird is that I can not make a video with a bible verse in it. They say that I violated their guidelines. They are violating the right of freedom of religion.

Just found out today, I can not make a video with religious content, this is ridiculous, they are free to believe or not believe in God but we are also free to use bible verses, we are a christian school, come on!

Stuart
Digital learning developer in UK
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good at creating instructional video

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to create an instructional video in a customisable background, in a short space of time.

It is a little limited, i would like if we could have the characters face away from the screen or move

Tina
Owner in Niederlande
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best avatar tool!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Synthesia, it is easy to use and the results are amazing!

Customer friendly, easy to use, variety of avatars.

I would like to be able to add more avatars to the same video, just by copying them into the template.

Taresa
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, and quick to produce high quality videos.

The characters mouth and the words do not sync fully.

Tony
CHRO in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

you cant go wrong

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful - I really cant say much more than that. Its been a pleasure working with the platform

Make a couple of short videos first to hang of things and them BAM youre off to the races

would love to see a few more accents in the voice selections

Antonio
CTO in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia video creation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience, it´s now part of our business.

Mostly the overall usability, ease of setup and video editing.

Occasionally the setup of facial expressions requires many tries.

Layla
graphic designer in Italien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied using Synthesia

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Synthesia has an easy and simple platform to create a video. It has a varied library of photos and videos

I would like to have more choices on the avatar's appearance and voice, perhaps the ability to adjust the speed of the voice would be appreciated.

Sue
Learning & Development Leader in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves time & money

Kommentare: Saving time and money creating professional training materials.

This tool is easy to use and allows the user to create professional productions cheaply and quickly. It integrates well with other tools, and I am able to pull in elements from other AI and creative tools. I am also able to use materials produced on Synthesia as components of productions created using other tools and platforms. For me, they most attractive feature is how it speeds up production time and lowers production costs. Need an edit? No problem. The whole process is smooth and quick. The AI narration voices include some very natural sounding voice options. The AI scriptwriting tool is great. It allows me to move outside of my normal "voice" as it comes up with creative ways to phrase ideas. I am a big fan of Synthesia!

The music options still need a bit of refining. I would like to be able to search by mood, tempo, or genre. I would also like the option to fade the music by a certain percentage at specific places in the scenes. I would like to be able to have the music automatically adjust around the speech, with a continuous track for the whole presentation. At the moment, I add music to the final production in using video editing software. Some of the AI avatars are a bit twitchy when you have a pause in the narration.

Yaeunda
Ceo in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My 1st AI 4K Bots

Kommentare: Love it

Makes it easy to create content for grouos

Started from the beginning and wished I had the features now back to en.

Bertrand
CEO in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great service for amazing outputs

Kommentare: I would do more if I had time. I am very happy with what I've done so far. I had many others gaps to fill in my activity which are now over and I hope I'll spoend more time in the coming months. I keep being updated on the new features and I'm very positive about this product. Please keep going and provide as much as you can templates.

The user interface is updated and improved on a regular basis. Very impressive. Easy to use, new features with new avatars are excellent. Product is stable and reliable. The image gallery is also amazing.

The fact we don't see the final output until we generate the video but as soon as we know and we are used to the product, it is not a problem. We can't change the volume of the music. Would be great to have different music for some slides. At least we could play the music as long as we want and break for 1 or 2 slides. Please increase number of templates if possible.

Olaf
Online Training Manager in Deutschland
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia, what an easy way to create content

Kommentare: Wonderful experience for the last 2+ years, they always improve and give you the options you need for faster creation and better workflow!

What if making educational videos would be easy? It is with Synthesia, a wonderful option for anyone who also likes to work with avatars. Fast, reliable and in good quality, this is making video creation as easy as possible.

What I miss are some options to insert videos that I already have, like intro or interviews aso.

Johannes
Owner and director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool to create high quality e-learning tools.

Kommentare: Overall, I love Synthesia, it has given me many different ways to create high quality lessons, where my ideas come to life. And it has saved me over 6 months of video making.

Synthesia has given me a very good, and efficient tool to create video lessons for my students. It allows me to have my ideas put into a picture, and with the ample avatars and voices, I can create lessons with "different" teachers. It is easy to use and has a lot of good features to create lesson that are fun, and easy to understand.

What I miss, is the possibility to have two different voice in one scene, to create a dialogue. Would make the tool even better.

Matthew
Head of Learning Innovation in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Need to deliver high volume video content very quickly - this meets that objective.

No previous video editing/creation skill needed - very easy to get into. Very quick to get from concept to delivery

Missing feature: currently only one avatar possible. It would add significant value to us if it were possible to create scenes with conversations between avatars

Hugo
Marketing Director in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating your AI videos

Kommentare: We can easily create instruction videos for our software users, without the whole process of recording and editing with real people. And to create the videos in various languages that we don't speak fluently ourselves.

Synthesia works very smooth, intuitive and fast. There are plenty of templates to chose and you can easily customize them.

That it works on Google Chrome only, a browser I don't use normally.

Christophe
Asia Supply Chain Director in Vietnam
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What a great tool!

Kommentare: I am very happy to have access to Synthesia tech which allowed us to enhance our corporate presentation skills. The program is easy to understand and to use.

Synthesia offers a state-of-the-art user-friendly platform to create some great videos with AI avatars . We are using it for picthes and presentations.

Same avatar cannot speak different langagues yet. A needed update in my view.

Gregory
Founder & Master Coach in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia continues to improve their Avatars

Kommentare: Excellent.

While there are competitive products to Synthesia coming on the market, the Avatars in Synthesia continue to get better all the time. Any video you produce becomes indistinguishable from a real-life spokesperson. An example was showing a video to a person and her asking me if the spokesperson was a friend helping me. She thought the person was an excellent presenter. When I told her it was AI, her comment was, "God help us."

I haven't found anything I dislike. The product is that good.

Andrew
Owner in UK
Animation, Selbstständig

Top notch AI

Kommentare: It's the best AI i have used. Most are no where as realistic as Synthesia

It's easy to use and edit and quick. Everyone wants a job urgently.

I have not found any minuses about this software

Tatsuro
CEO in Japan
Forschung, Selbstständig

Powerful tool for internationalization

I can easily create high quality videos in English. This is very important for people in non-English speaking countries.

Trimming original video is not very easy. It can be that it's just I don't know the available functions.

Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

World class video creation with AI

Kommentare: All my elearning content is now being upgraded using Synthesia

I've found this to be an easy tool to use for creating good quality educational videos

Nothing not to like! If anything, a couple of English voices from black people

Robbie
Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Love Synthesia. Best in class.

Kommentare: Synthesia is incredible, love it.

Choose an avatar, type your script, boom! Incredible.

Have to pair it with Descript if you want custom audio voice. With all the money they raised, you'd think...

Sarkis
Marketing & Brand Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lateral Link + Synthesia Review

Ease of use, content creation. Very easy to put together new videos and create resh content for our company.

Slow video uploads on Friday but not a big issue.

Lenwood
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia User

Kommentare: Great for education to users on our business

Video creation templates, avatars, script creation

not enough avatars especially professial looking ( business)