Über Synthesia

Synthesia CREATE ist eine Webplattform, die eine völlig neue Form der KI-gesteuerten Videoproduktion für Fachleute ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Synthesia

Ease of use, simple integration in different applications, sense of achievement.

I believe it could be my own lack of skills as a force here, but I did have trouble manipulating the diction to achieve proper pronunciation of some words.

Bewertungen zu Synthesia

Synthesia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Synthesia bereits verwendet?

Daria
Daria
Marketing & Communications Manager in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, highly recommend

Kommentare: Now that I use Synthesia I produce many more videos than I ever did before. I find that customers / potential customers find our video content much more engaging than simply images, so being able to create even short videos quickly is a huge advantage. In the past, I would sometimes opt for non-video content simply because there's no time or resources to do otherwise. With Synthesia this is not a problem. Overall, I am an absolute fan of Synthesia and I highly recommend it.

With Synthesia I can create great-quality, professional videos at the fraction of the time that it used to take me before, although I am an experienced user of other video creation tools, such as Adobe Premiere Pro. Synthesia is very easy to use, intutitive, and realy saves a lot of time. And the quality of the avatars is amazing. I created my own avatar using a simple self-made studio set-up at home. The avatar is great and I use it all the time.

I sometimes find it difficult to set the right pace for the voice-over i.e. when the avatar speaks I need to add quite a few pauses, etc. into the script even when I deliberately choose the voice which speaks slowly an clearly. I also sometimes have trouble with text editing. For example, I often cannot select the text I wish to edit right away and need to click / try 2-3-4 times before I can change font size, for example, or the fint itself. Don't know why this happens.

Susan aka Sparky
Canine Psychologist and Behaviourist in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gotta Love It!

Kommentare: I do all my lessons builds through Synthesia - it is the core of my digital product. At one point my own Avatar went missing and the service was unbelievable; empathetic, willing to do what it takes to help me as it was being fixed, and then it was resolved. You’ve got to love that a someone having your back when things go sideways.

Having a workforce of many avatars awaiting to speak on our company’s behalf is a remarkable benefit. Teaching dog parents the canine’s psychology after they’ve adopted a traumatized dog, is hard to do but Synthesia provided a way to create and touch dog lovers from where they are at and then advance their knowledge. For example, Anton one of the avatars provides a soft and cultured voice to our lessons.

I do wish the avatars would include disable people to ensure we can be recognized in the diverse population we cater too. I would like to change the speed of the voice, pauses are great, but overall speed would be great.

Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for creating a training catalog

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great but could do better with the monthly limits

Large choice of templates and avatars and multiple languages offered

Limited on slides and minutes exported per month

Ola
Founder in Schweden
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Olas review

I like that it’s so easy to use and you can make awesome videos with no knowledge about video editing before. It’s also good that me as an owner of a company can use it to promote my business and not have to stand in front of the camera.

It can take a lot of time to generate the videos. And often you have to refresh the page to work.

Luka
CFO in Slowenien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With Synthesia we cut our production time and costs by more than 50%

Kommentare: From customer support to using the software on a daily basis, I am very satisfied and would highly recommend it.

We’re an EdTech company that focuses on providing high school students with great content that is easy to understand while also follows national curriculum. With a lot of content needed to be produced, we were having problems getting good content to our users fast. Synthesia’s software helped us scale content production, by cutting our time and finances threefold. With our own avatars we can keep the personal touch with our students while not compromising on the quality. All that while also producing content much faster.

There are still ways to improve avatar's speech and movements to feel more natural, but at the same time Synthesia is by far the best tool out there.

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn
Training and Development Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unquestionably the Best Corporate Training Product I've Ever Used

After 12+ years of creating corporate training, this is unequivocally the best training product I've ever used. Here's why:• Engaging customer service: The knowledgeable and enthusiastic employees provide exceptional assistance.• Easy-to-learn user interface: It’s fun to use and play with, thanks to its simplicity.• Plentiful, high-quality learning material: Step-by-step training videos supplement the already comprehensive program.• Reasonable pricing: Considering its industry-leading features and resources, it offers great value.All these reasons are why, for me, it was easy to choose this for my go-to corporate training video creation tool.

I have an uncanny talent for uncovering areas where products/services fall short. But honestly, the only thing I dislike about Synthesia is the fact that I stumbled upon it just recently. Seriously, Synthesia, where have you been hiding for my professional career? I could have really used your brilliance!

Leonardo
Leonardo
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features, high quality output!

Kommentare: Our company needs video tutorials in different languages and our marketing team wants more impactful videos for online campaigns, both goals have been achieved easily since we adopted Synthesia in our video production workflow.

This is a very easy-to-use product, but our business has been impacted by the constant creation of "avatar videos", they got the audience's attention immediately! Very engaging and the possibilities are endless.

Overall lipsync is better than most competitors but there is always room to improve. Hope the next updates include that and more natural "human" expressions.

Content Marketing Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia is a home run when it comes to content creation

Kommentare: Synthesia is a home run when it comes to content creation.

It's easy to use and provides quality output to be used in any production.

I'd like a little more control over the voice emphasis, and perhaps 4k output.

Annie
Director in Guatemala
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Experience

It is friendly and intuitive to use. Great support.

Perhaps the price can be a little expensive, compared to other solutions, especially for entrepreneurs who are starting.

Markus
Gesellschafter in Deutschland
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Markus Kleinhans

Kommentare: Bring it to the next level and it will stay a fantastic feature for companies :-)

I like the voices most about Synthesia. Some voices are really professional and real. But some are not really 100 %. Time to push it into the next level.

The position of the textboxes is placed on the first frame of the video. If I have more textboxes it will be a mess to edit and place them.

Daniel
Projetc Manger in Ecuador

Makersclub - Review of Synthesia

Kommentare: A good expierence after all.

Synthesia, a revolutionary platform, captivated me with its cutting-edge technology and seamless user experience. Its ability to generate lifelike videos by animating text impressed me, making it an invaluable tool for creating engaging and professional content. A game-changer in the world of video production!

Unfortunately, Synthesia didn't live up to my expectations. The limited customization options and lack of advanced features left me wanting more. Additionally, the pricing plans felt overpriced for the value provided. It fell short in delivering a truly immersive and versatile video creation experience.

Johannes
Owner and director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool to create high quality e-learning tools.

Kommentare: Overall, I love Synthesia, it has given me many different ways to create high quality lessons, where my ideas come to life. And it has saved me over 6 months of video making.

Synthesia has given me a very good, and efficient tool to create video lessons for my students. It allows me to have my ideas put into a picture, and with the ample avatars and voices, I can create lessons with "different" teachers. It is easy to use and has a lot of good features to create lesson that are fun, and easy to understand.

What I miss, is the possibility to have two different voice in one scene, to create a dialogue. Would make the tool even better.

Matthew
Head of Learning Innovation in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Need to deliver high volume video content very quickly - this meets that objective.

No previous video editing/creation skill needed - very easy to get into. Very quick to get from concept to delivery

Missing feature: currently only one avatar possible. It would add significant value to us if it were possible to create scenes with conversations between avatars

Hugo
Marketing Director in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating your AI videos

Kommentare: We can easily create instruction videos for our software users, without the whole process of recording and editing with real people. And to create the videos in various languages that we don't speak fluently ourselves.

Synthesia works very smooth, intuitive and fast. There are plenty of templates to chose and you can easily customize them.

That it works on Google Chrome only, a browser I don't use normally.

Graham
Head Franchisor in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Went down the Synthesia Rabbit Hole

Kommentare: The format tends to guide you away from all of the traditional mistakes. Like waffling, drifting off topic and providing videos that are just too long. The first marketing video I did for a resale had 41% viewing to conclusion of video compared to 8% that we achieved with me rambling on and boring everyone.

Using video for digital marketing and franchisee newsletters. Its fast inexpensive compared to how we used to do it and the editing is much simpler.

The AI is still not quite there yet, that could be me not using all of the gestures.

Andrew
Owner in UK
Animation, Selbstständig

Top notch AI

Kommentare: It's the best AI i have used. Most are no where as realistic as Synthesia

It's easy to use and edit and quick. Everyone wants a job urgently.

I have not found any minuses about this software

Tatsuro
CEO in Japan
Forschung, Selbstständig

Powerful tool for internationalization

I can easily create high quality videos in English. This is very important for people in non-English speaking countries.

Trimming original video is not very easy. It can be that it's just I don't know the available functions.

Peter
Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

World class video creation with AI

Kommentare: All my elearning content is now being upgraded using Synthesia

I've found this to be an easy tool to use for creating good quality educational videos

Nothing not to like! If anything, a couple of English voices from black people

Robbie
Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Love Synthesia. Best in class.

Kommentare: Synthesia is incredible, love it.

Choose an avatar, type your script, boom! Incredible.

Have to pair it with Descript if you want custom audio voice. With all the money they raised, you'd think...

Sarkis
Marketing & Brand Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lateral Link + Synthesia Review

Ease of use, content creation. Very easy to put together new videos and create resh content for our company.

Slow video uploads on Friday but not a big issue.

Lenwood
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia User

Kommentare: Great for education to users on our business

Video creation templates, avatars, script creation

not enough avatars especially professial looking ( business)

nicholas
Business Development Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for content creation

Kommentare: We are regular users of the software and it enables us to create lots of content at half the time.

The product is super simple to use. We used it to create walk-through videos of our software which took 70% less time than doing a human recording. We can now make many videos for social media marketing and user guides.

The software is so useful its hard to put a negative on it.

Juan Pablo
Asesor en planeación financiera y patrimonial in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Synthesia keep the good work!

Kommentare: A good experience with this tool, very glad I found about it!

It's very easy to use, and NOW you can select the proper format for the video in order of where you are going to deploy it!

Sometimes you have to make adjustments to the text in order to sound right, that can be a little tricky and annoying at times...

Evelyn
Director, Training & Talent Management in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works well for intended use

Kommentare: I feel that Synthesia has definitely cut down on the video creation time.

I really like to voice to text, and that I can retain and catalog training videos for future use. As things change, its as easy as editing wording and re-generating.

Speed, volume and emphasis. Things like creating question mark emphasis does not work well. Had to get super creative with symbols to create normal speaking inflections.

john
CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Synthesia is a dream come true for creating AI (and self-created) videos, EASILY!

Kommentare: I have truly enjoyed using Synthesia. My customers enjoy the quickness I can create and publish videos for them!

I love the AI-generated functionality of creating videos. It creates very accurate content, and the animation is life-like. This is a game-changer.

I just wished there were some more avatars to select from. Yes, there is a good choice already, but more would be better.