Über Frase

Frase verbessert die Suchmaschinenoptimierung und fördert die Konversionsrate, indem Inhalte deiner Website zur Beantwortung von Fragen deiner Besucher verwendet werden.

Erfahre mehr über Frase

Google search console integration helps with thin pages of blog. Questions ideas are also very nice.

A feature to organize my pages project-wise would be useful. The lack of proper organization of my content can be somewhat disappointing.

Bewertungen zu Frase

4,9

Frase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 333 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Frase bereits verwendet?

Mit Frase wird das Erstellen von Content wesentlich einfacher und erfolgreicher

Einzelne Schritte bis zum fertigen Content sind einfach gehalten. Schneidet bei der Keywordabdeckung ebenso gut ab wie wesentlich teurere Anbieter

Der KI Schreibassistent ist für die deutsche Sprache leider gar nicht zu gebrauchen. Einbindung in Google Docs oder Wordpress erst ab teuerstem Abo möglich

Shivaharsh
Shivaharsh
SEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most cleanest & Advanced Content Creation tool for SEO Writers

Kommentare: Great but expensive. We use the Addon only when there is a need and then discontinue it

The UI/UX is very well thought about. When a user researches a particular topic, the entire dashboard gives the writer a complete overview of the topic. The Headings (h1,h2), SERP Analysis, Questions asked, Reddit, PAA.

Expensive due to Writing and SEO Addon. Other tools provide this along with monthly subscription whereas Frase charges it as an Addon

MOUSAM
MOUSAM
Guest Lecturer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Saves Time but Improves Content Quality

Kommentare: Superb Experience. Very easy to set up and use. Has helped me make quality content for my users along with saving time and efforts in researching topics.

Question research helps to judge what topic to write on. Content briefs helps to understand what should be the tone of writing which is useful for audience. Content curation gives a structure to write quality content. Unlimited question research queries helps to understand real user search query so that can be addressed effectively in the writing. Unlimited concept maps helps to know more about the unknown topics quickly. Integrations with other services saves time. FAQ Schema saves times by automatically making FAQ Schema based on the content written. So that we don't have to manually write them for each post. Answer Engine scans the entire website and helps to automatically answer the audience/user query when they search on the website. This is one of the best and useful feature of Frase. The support stuff and the developer are awesome. If there is one thing for which you should buy Frase then that will be its support team and the developer. They really care about the user feedback and responds effectively patching all the shortcomings and helping us to use the tool effectively.

Limited of Language to English only(As of today). Though the developer has promised that other languages will be added soon and I trust them. Direct export to WordPress is not present(As of today) Keyword density cannot be ascertained. Neither integration with other keyword research tool is present.

Kira
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buggy & Poor User Interface

The promise of better SEO. However, the required keywords feature doest not function. You can not control the length of the text very well.

The user interface of Frase.io left much to be desired. It felt less intuitive, buggy, and glitchy, especially when compared to its competitors. I encountered issues with non-responsive buttons, the tool simply ignored required keywords, the AI writer seemed to go off the rails at times ignoring the instructions, and other issues. In one instance, the entire text lacked the letter "r", resulting in numerous misspellings. Despite only being a few days past the free trial period, they declined to issue a refund. I'd recommend exploring other tools that offer a smoother experience. Their customer support seemed indifferent to our feedback, which is disappointing.

Dr Ashish Juneja,
Dr Ashish Juneja,
Coach in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Frase is my tool for Quora and google questions

Kommentare: I am a fan of frase across levels. I really like the frase as a tool and even ask people to take it at least for a month.

I can find questions from Frase that people ask on Quora and Google. This helps me create content. It also helps my mentees create their courses and is a useful tool for my social media content.

Nothing to dislike as such but the previous feature to rank on google was good that is not available now.

Maddy
Maddy
SEO Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frase is an essential part of my content strategy

Kommentare: I love it! It's simple and straightforward to use. Usually when I'm learning about a new tool, I have to dig into the documentation to understand how to use it — that was not the case with Frase. I don't think I looked at any knowledge base articles or how to videos yet I immediately grasped how to use it. I run a content writing agency and all my writers now use Frase as part of the outlining/draft creation process. Frase essentially replaces me having to write a brief for my writers — they are empowered to brief themselves!

I love that Frase provides an affordable alternative to tools like Clearscope and Content Harmony. Is it 100% on par with these tools? No. Some of the nuance is lost in terms of the exact keywords to include in a new content piece to rank for SEO but the tool acts as a super useful content brief to assist with research and content structure.

See my answer for "Pros" but essentially, this tool doesn't yet replace the use of a tool like Ahrefs for identifying relevant long-tail keyword options, complete with data about monthly search volume and keyword difficulty. An integration could be cool even if it doesn't make sense for Frase to focus on this functionality from a proprietary standpoint. I haven't been able to understand how to correctly share a brief with another user who has an account but it's not an issue I'm that worried about as my account allows for the creation of unlimited documents, anyway.

Faheem
Faheem
Control System Engineer in Pakistan
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools I've bought!

Kommentare: This is an incredible tool for bloggers and copywriters who frequently look at the SERPs while creating well optimized content to rank in the search engines (with great user intent as well)

I have used every single feature of this software. From searching topics to briefs, concept map, and statistics, I love Frase! I suggested them a few developments, which are already implemented and live!

I didn't like the integrations portion which they already removed. The answer engine limit is too less for my website with over 20000 visitors a day.

Joseph
Joseph
CTO, Director of SEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frase makes my CONTENT WRITING super simple!

Kommentare: I am overall impressed with the way it works and how much time it saves me on a daily basis. I am happy this developer created this software. They had me in mind. ;)

I loved how it researched the topic for me and brought relevant resources to quote and leverage in my content. It is a major time-saver for research while you are doing the work. It is amazing to say the least!

I didn't like that it was limited on how many sites you could attach to the analytics.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder in Brasilien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The App you Need to produce Content that Engage

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the app, we made our money back with this baby within the first week.

Frase is the kind of app that will become a necessity to your business pretty soon, and become part of your workflow. Everybody and their dog say that content it the king, but, in order to this become true, you need quality content, content that people want to hear and read about it. Just empty words, will not move the needle of your business. Frase will help you to research for high quality content and give you the directions to write blog posts or documents that will work with real people. People ask questions, and most of the time, those questions, are not so obvious to guess. Frase will do all the hard work, and make your life waaaay easier. You need this to grown you business. This has paid itself in the first week for us.

I really like the app, can't point anything that will be a deal breaker. The UI is easy to use, and the UX provide info within a click.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Frase gives me chance to reach the audience heart quickly

Kommentare: Frase save tons of my research time actually. Now I can ready bunch of content brief in little time, and gives my writer section to write it. With all available queries on a single keyword , I can easily reach users heart. I have to give value inorder to make website big, Frase helps me to do it

For blogging most important is user friendly content, By using Frase I can easily create awesome content, what audience like. Frase gather all the related question and gives me chance to answer what audience wants to know. Ai writing is pointing all important notes on that direction. By researching all SERP result frase create quick content brief, which save me time to do research. I can easily identify weak point of my article. Frase show me all the related queries at a specific keyword, answering that question I can help the audiance.

I didn't have very much comment on Frase, I like it . If they can improve other language section .it's will be more helpful to us.

Mark
Mark
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making SEO simple for once

I’m only currently using the SEO briefing and editing part of the product, but anticipate launching the answers solution once we’ve built out more content. This is the fastest tool I’ve seen for actually getting the work of writing (and assigning to other writers) for SEO. Most tools are useful for research and then you have to somehow take that information and cut and paste into a content briefing and then share, but Frase as it all built into one interface and it’s very easy to use.

You still have to do the writing work! I wish we had more time to actually use it daily.

Revathi
President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frase is a winner - a promising tool with excellent potential

Kommentare: Overall, we would say Frase is a very powerful and promising tool. The Frase support team is super responsive and is committed to helping you out. If you're willing to overlook the minor bugs and are willing to be patient, Frase is a winner. Our only recommendation to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Frase is to focus more on the tool’s stability improvements - we know measures are already being put in place for this. Every startup is bound to have teething issues. So does Frase. But given its time saving features, its future potential, and excellent customer service and dedication of the support team, Frase stands out.

**PROS** (1.) **Cuts down time taken to create content briefs**, as it makes research a breeze - this is very useful especially if you have a team of content writers. It lets you quickly create content briefs and distribute it to your team in various formats - PDF, shareable links, etc. (2.) **Speaking of research**, it lets you find out what kind of questions people are asking around your topic. This helps tailor your content accordingly. (3.) **One-click add:** You can scan the results on the right, and easily import large content summaries into your document with just a few clicks. (4.) **Comes with a rich content editor:** helpful if you want to directly edit your imports to create your content. (5.) **Easily integrates with your Google Search Console**, sorts all the high performing keywords, and gives you an option to import and optimize your existing blog content. We think this is a fantastic feature. (6.) **Answers feature:** we haven’t tested this out yet, but it sounds extremely promising. Frase’s bot crawls your website to understand its content. The idea is, when your website visitor asks a question, the chatbot will deliver an appropriate answer. However, what we’re unsure of yet is whether the existing content on our website itself needs to be optimized for this to work correctly.

(1.) **Not very intuitive at the outset.** If we hadn’t watched a few demos, it would have been hard for me to figure out how to use the tool. Even after watching the demos, it takes a bit of getting used to. (2.) **There are minor bugs in the UI**, but we’re willing to overlook it because of the Lifetime/Onetime deal. (3.) **There is no bulk download or link sharing feature:** let’s say you create a dozen content briefs. You have to click on one document at a time to download or share it. But if you add a team member and give them access to the tool, they will have access to all the documents via a shared workspace. (4.) **Frase kept throwing our users out several times**. We’ve heard in Facebook Groups that Frase has been having some performance issues. The support folks at Frase are highly committed and very responsive, and hopefully stability improvements will be put in place soon. (5.) **We found a bug in #5 under PROS **- it didn't import content from one of our existing blogs. We have reached out to support.

Matthew
Founder in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Ai Help Bot For My Site

Kommentare: A fantastic experience after the usual first hour or two steep learning curve.

This is a fantastic product. I don't use it exactly as per the guidelines, but as I train its answers, I can legitimately see it saving me thousands in customer service agents per year. For 60% of answers its already more accurate than my staff, because I get to train it and it tells them exactly what I say every time. If your are on the fence, give it a go, as its definitely a top tier product.

The initial scrapes gave somewhat bad answers, but maybe I did it wrong. I later scraped just a few key pages and then it was far easier to train.

William
William
Lawyer & Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Early stage product; a TON of potential

Kommentare: Let's start with how young this product is: before their AppSumo debut, they had less than 200 users. Now, they have tens of thousands. At times, it feels like a young product (see the above "like least"). But, they are also releasing new features pretty much every day, improvements every day, and they have a public roadmap with voting so that the users can guide the development. They are ambitious, hard-working, and their customer centricity is top-notch, making me extremely optimistic about the future of this software. Let's put it this way: I'm ecstatic that I got a lifetime unlimited license because I know these guys are going to do huge things moving forward.

One of the most overlooked keys to ranking in SEO is outbound links to authoritative searches - citing your sources and backing up your statements, in other words. Lots of people focus on topic research, or crushing thousands of words, but they forget to back their words up. Frase does all that research for you (mostly). It breaks out common subtopics and finds authoritative sources you can cite in your writing. It also, obviously, will help you learn about the topic you are writing about by pulling in blurbs relevant to your topic as part of that research. It also has other features: an answer bot for your website, content analysis, etc. I haven't used those features much, so I can't comment on them, but they do seem like promising starts.

Topic relevancy. I'm a lawyer and legal content is hard. Many times subtopics aren't addressed correctly or they list the same subtopic multiple times in a row under synonyms. (Need more LSA, I believe.) After using this for a few weeks, I'd hesitate to use it for research on topics I don't already know - were I to hand one of these briefs to a non-lawyer, I'd imagine I'd get five paragraphs of regurgitation in a row, all explaining the same topic over and over.

Berkay
Junior Frontend Developer in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly beneficial for front-end SEO content

Creating a SEO friendly content in front-end of any website that we develop is quite straightforward with Frase.

Although I am quite impressed with the features that Frase offer however not happy with the support.

Internet, Selbstständig

Very User-Friendly Way to Optimize Website/Blog Content

Kommentare: I love using Frase. It's simple and (most importantly) effective. I've used Frase to update and improve existing content on several different websites and it has been very effective at helping me to increase search rankings and drive more traffic.

I like the ease of use of Frase. I've used a few other tools that do essentially the same thing, but Frase is the easiest to use. There's very little learning curve because everything is logical.

I don't have much experience with the AI writer, but the few times I tried it, I wasn't really impressed. It's still a new feature and I'm sure it will get better as they continue to develop it.

Chief Empowering Officer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Frase puts your research at your fingertips.

Kommentare: I love Frase! My biggest caveat is that discipline is required to avoid using research as a means of procrastination.

Frase pulls in a wealth of data based on your search, including briefs that detail keywords, questions, sections and links from sources. But wait. It also brings in summaries that provide you with all of the headlines from the sources pooled. Want to go deeper on a particular source? You can open the link, add the headlines to your own document as a place to begin your own content or blacklist the source if for some reason you find it not helpful. Topics, questions, links, stats and news are additional tools provided to you based on your initial search. With all this on one side of your screen, you can begin creating your own content using the sources to help get you started and as guides for you to create unique content that answers the questions or uses new angles on the subject. You get all of this for every single search topic you engage in. Building a course, a blog post or creating a script for your next YouTube video, Frase very quickly arms you with all you need to create compelling content with a minimum of investigative effort.

It would be great if the AI could actually highlight the search results that are unique to the content it pulls against the other sources it draws from. Frase does so much, that this is about all I can think of outside of it writing my content for me.

Enes
Content Creator in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The software is functional but could have been more reasonably priced

Thanks to its advanced artificial intelligence, it is very easy to create content as we want.

The software helps a lot in the business process, but it is expensive.

Amarnath
Consultant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution for Content Marketing

Kommentare: The Frase Team is very responsive to customer feedback and has come up with many improvements to the functionality of the software.

Frase is an all-in-one tool that can help you create content on the fly. It provides inputs to find the type of content (article) to create, how the article competes with competition by way of providing a topic score. Also, you can optimize the content you have published already by comparing your content with the content on the top 20 search results on Google.

There used to be some but not anymore, Frase as a product provides to all my wishlist items when coming to creating content.

Zach
Marketer in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A beast in content research & content brief creation

Kommentare: One word - Fantastic! Since I was onboarded Frase, I can see the commitment from the Frase team. They listen to the request for roadmap and suggestions to further enhance the platform.

Regardless if you're solopreneur, freelance writer or a marketer working in a large MNC having ghostwriters churn out your content, you will find value in this software. It helps to cut content research & creation of content brief into mere minutes instead of hours. Not tech savvy? Not to worry because everything is pretty straightforward in the platform. Put in a seed keyword, choose the question(s) to answer and have Frase crawl the web and find you the news, links, stats, etc pertaining to the question(s)/topic you chose earlier. To create your content outline/brief, simply click on the snippet you want and it will automatically be added to your document. Want less work? Well, why not put Frase IA into action. With just a click of a button, Frase IA will scan through all the resources and add them to your document. You just have to look through, add and remove sections accordingly and there you have it... a content outline/brief in minutes!

It requires more integrations such as Google Docs and upload to Wordpress. Apart from written content from websites, will be good if Frase can get relevant YouTube videos/images.

Writer in Mexiko
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Why Did I Wait So Long?

Kommentare: I was skeptical of the promises at first, and so I waited to purchase. That was a mistake! I wish I had had this tool 10 years ago...my productivity would have probably tripled. Get set up with Frase.io was easy, and within about 10 minutes of first launching it I had my first results. I turned those results into an article the same day. 10 minutes with Frase.io saved me hours and hours of research time. I love being able to devote the bulk of my time to writing instead of searching for relevant sources and data. This product is the real deal.

What I like most about Frase.io is that it quickly delivers the kind of in-depth sources of information I need for my research and writing. I use this software everyday, multiple times a day. I won't write an article without it. The quality of the information I receive when I query is excellent, and saves me HUGE amounts of time.

I honestly can't find anything negative to say about this software at this point. I am incredibly happy with how quickly it performs its tasks and with the high quality of the query results.

Jeheen Mahmood
Jeheen Mahmood
Co Founder in Bangladesch
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The content research tool you didnt know you need

Kommentare: This is hands down one of my best SEO content writing buy. I have tried a lot of writing tools out there, but this is the best I found that makes my process easier. I admit there are other tools that does some of the task better. But Frase does everything under the same hood and still gives a great result.

I am absolutely a fan of the question explorer module. I used to look up SERP results, read those contents one by one and get back to my editor to write the content individually. With Frase, I can simply check the top ranking contents and websites and get the questions I need to answer in my content to beat them in ranking. It doesn't get easier than this.

The UI is a little bland and takes a little time to get used to. But this is not a deal breaker.

CEO in USA

Best In Class

Kommentare: Having had used several different options with it's competitors, I expected a less developed version of those since Frase is a newer company. However, the UI is fantastic, clean and fast. The briefs are almost effortless to create and I like them more than what my other more time consuming processes were generating.

Frase exists in a market that is highly saturated. Some competitors make the process of keyword research and content briefs overly complicated and time consuming. I thought this was just something that I had to live with until I found Frase. Generating the content briefs is a breeze and I can put together months worth of briefs in minutes instead of hours.

I wish Frase had options with their API to simplify my workflow.

Managing Partner in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frase is my go to tool when making new peaces of content or updating content

Kommentare: Overall I really like Frase, it seems to have a solid team working on improving the tool and I cant wait to see what is in store in the coming years. It's only going to get better and better from here.

I really like the insight Frase gives in to a topic. Within 5 min I can get a good idea of what sort of questions users are asking for almost any given topic and I can make a very nice outline of an article.

Other tools like Surfer SEO give more insight into how the competitors are doing when it comes to ranking on Google. Frase is currently only focused on the content itself and less on ranking factors. Also, I feel Frase is spreading a bit thin with confusing tools like an AI chatbot... Such things do not truly complement the core tool of Frase (in my eyes)

Himanshu
SSE MarTech in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ultra-fast content research and SEO content optimization

Frase has helped us cut our content research time in less than half. It pulls the data from the top 15-20 organically ranking search results and puts in a very comprehensive manner. Rarely do we ever have to leave Frase to research for content these days. Plus, their keyword density optimization tool is another cool feature to help identify whether our content is shallow or not. On top of that, Frase also integrates with other tools in our tech-stack including Google Search Console and Google Docs, making our work a lot more easier.

The AI writer could be improved. The content it generates is subpar and needs a lot more handholding than other AI tools in the market.