ResyOS

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Corinne T.
Guest Services Leader
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been great! They are always coming out with updates that push the software forward. The support team is really quick to respond and they take customer feedback into consideration which is huge.

Vorteile: -The Notify Feature is easily the best part about this software. It is the answer to an age old problem that restaurants have- filling seats when guests cancel their reservation. People make and cancel their reservations these days like it's no big deal and the notify function truly helps keep our restaurant full. It also keeps our guests happy so they can find out about cancelations faster than we could ever possibly tell them! -It's a great price! -We also love the ability to chat live with their support team.

Nachteile: We like everything! But if I had to choose one thing, we'd say that we wish there was an app for Android phones.

ResyOS Review

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Alexandra S.
Business Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ResyOS works as our sole reservation system which thousands of customers use regularly to book their tables, confirm their reservations, and communicate with our business.

Vorteile: The app is extremely user friendly and helpful, allowing me to make changes. The website has more in-depth information which is helpful in pulling relevant information whether it be customer lists or service details.

Nachteile: On the app, I prefer the old formatting in the inventory view. It's a bit confusing to navigate now and also doesn't allow me to make changes on the app that I'm able to make on the website.

Amazing product!

Sara R.
General Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great and is user friendly. It is easy to navigate the back of house portal which allows me to make changes last minute and access any information regarding analytics to help our every day operations

Vorteile: We switched to Resy from Open Table, mainly for pricing reasons but they surprised us with the ability to respond immediately with excellent customer service and willing to take any requests to enhance the product regularly to make our user experience broader and better.

Nachteile: The single hardest part about Resy was the transition. Operating a system for years to move on to a new was challenging. When we upgraded to ResyFly we experienced a few crashes middle of service that were inconvenient at the moment but made it so much worth it later on. Recommend full training for all parties involved way ahead of time and practice before making the change while operating it live at the store.

Very helpful tool but needs improvement

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Adva S.
General Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to control pacing, block specific times and slots, and other actions that I didn't want my team of hostesses to mistakenly control. But it wasn't friendly enough, especially because of the lack of floor plan and ability to play with the puzzle of reservations.

Vorteile: It gave me the tools to monitor and control the backend or our reservation system, and most importantly it allowed me to work on my computer rather than the ipad

Nachteile: It didn't give me what the ipad does- I needed to be able to have full control from the backend, to see the floor plan, to have everything in front of me while dealing with the backend.

Resy Platform review

Katarzyna K.
General Manager / Wine Director
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great platform overall. The only con is that is freezes frequently

Vorteile: Easy interface
Instinctual
Fast and efficient
Immediate feedback form our guests as it relates to the establishment
Great tool of communication between guests and the restaurant
Great customer service

Nachteile: The software freezes frequently. Automated plotting is not always the most accurate.

Great Tool!

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Britney A.
Guest Relations Manager
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I really have had a great experience with ResyOS. It's great that I can use it on my phone, as well as my tablet. It's also convenient that I'm able to customize features and make changes as needed on my own. The support team is THE BEST and always extremely helpful.

Vorteile: Resy is very easy to use and has a great interface (backend and guest view). They have a gold star support team. It's easily customizable and a lot of it I can do on my own.

Nachteile: There are often glitches. The software updates often.

Resy Overview: Great Customer Support, Tools, but Unintuitive Interface

John S.
General manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive. Kind company and staff.

Vorteile: Access to technology, enforcing guests needing to use a cell phone number to make an account, text functionality, iOS system, ease of access to back office needs

Nachteile: Default Programming forces me to find creative solutions within their software programming to do what we require. It is something that took a lot of time because of the different methods we utilize, which are different than a prototypical business.

SO HAPPY

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Davitta N.
Operating Partner
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very happy with everything, and the things we are unhappy with, are fairly minor.

Vorteile: How simple it is to use, how quickly we get support if we don't know how to use the software.

Nachteile: We do wish we could open our own slots like we could in the previous generation of the software. We don't love that it automatically plots and seats a table when we drag and drop a seat.

has helped our customer service improve greatly

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Paul P.
team leader
Restaurants, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, love all the features which make it very easy to make sure our guests are getting the utmost in customer service.

Nachteile: Wish we had a little more control sometimes in doing things ourselves with available tables in the restaurant.

ResyOS Review

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Alexandra N.
Operating Partner
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Always amazing, our Resy specialist is always available, knowledgeable and ready to help!

Vorteile: The backend software and the record keeping for taking notes about guests is the best!

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes about 30 seconds to update when using the backend during service