Über forms.app

Webbasierte Anwendung, mit der du Online-Formulare einfach und schnell erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über forms.app

The product is very easy to use. A real pleasure to create a form.

I am not sure I encountered any challenge, the few times I used the app.

Bewertungen zu forms.app

forms.app hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 242 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du forms.app bereits verwendet?

Arshad

Mujaheed
ADMIN OFFICER in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Forms review

Kommentare: Complex data analysis and data collecting

Everything about the form is very easy and accesible.

Nothing about the software is difficult to my business work,wverything is oki have benefitted form the software by summarizing my work,minimissing time consumption

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We appreciate your great review. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences in the light of the feedback we receive from our users. Thanks for helping us to get better.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

My pleasant experience

Kommentare: It was in general an enjoyable experience with a pleasant result for me.

The overall design of the product is very satisfying and it provides a unique touch for the project by offering the possibility to choose themes , colours and above all backgrounds effects. It was easy to use in many projects and very easy to integrate in existing business process.

One of the features to add is maybe a personalized video background and some tools to I had some problems accessing the generated results by the form and that was a bit discouraging but i managed to do it. I also had some difficulties at first in implementing multiple choice questions.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We're glad to see that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We will definitely add more background customization options and develop "Records" section in the near future. You can always contact us by filling in the form below. forms.app/forms/feedback

Camila
Ind in Argentinien
Design, Selbstständig

Good

Kommentare: Easy

Is easy to use , need more instrucciones

I Love Personalizated ítems and need more instructions

Ahammed
Ahammed
Ceo in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Data collection is an easy task now

I like the customizable forms which are ready to use. When there is any data collection requirement I can make a form very easily.

I wish if the text and style of submit button is customizable.

Tajbir
Business Deverloper in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Forms.App:The most effective application

Kommentare: We have take several job application and user experience based program and the overall service was asome.This is the most effective application i have ever seen.

It's customisation and overall design is asome.

Sometimes the app does not respond perfectly i think this issue must be solved.

Jodine
Architect in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Covid Scanning Checlist Form

Kommentare: Works successfully and does what it is says. O always recommend it to everyone.

Customizability to suit your needs. Awesome that you can use ecosting forms and adapt to suit your needs.

More variety of templates in terms of looks. For example back grounds etc.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We are glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences for our users. There will be surely more templates and theme elements soon!

carley
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and good price

Kommentare: Simple and easy use. Navigation makes sense. Sign in and submission is easy to read and it’s pretty easy to make a form

I love the easy and simple navigation of the app.

I cant really think about anything that has ever been a problem.

Kramer
Graphic designer in Trinidad und Tobago
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this to anyone

What i like about this software tge most is it ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate it to my existing solutions.

Not a lot i can say bad about this software, once you understand how to use it, it has been fine for me

Maria Guadalupe
Designer in Argentinien
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most beautiful interactive forms ever

Kommentare: Really good! I think it is really useful and the fact that you can do everything from your phone is great.

It is really intuitive, fast and helps you make beautiful forms in no time. Nobody had trouble answering and I got neat and clear results.

I had a few troubles with the conditions, they don't always work correctly. That should ve reviewed. Lost some important answers because of that.

katende
katende
customer service reprsentative in Uganda
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

user friendly

Kommentare: Super help in any data collection

it makes data collection so easy, and all the tabulation for the data analysis the key feature.

Not being able to edit an already submitted questionnaire, without interrupting the data already received

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We value the feedback received from our users so could you please explain us your advice about "allowing people to edit already submitted results"? Kindly email us at support@forms.app or simply reply this.

Tiago
Priest in Portugal
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tools

It is so good the possibility of a form to a particular area and it is beautiful the way of step view.

It needs a bit of development to accept other payment options, not just stripe or PayPal.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We appreciate your great review. We will definitely keep working hard to develop forms.app and new payment integrations will surely be added in the near future.

Rhonda
CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

User Friendly Data Collection

Kommentare: I solved the issue of collecting data / answers for client onboarding and for highlighting and featuring business owners in my magazine.

I love the ease of use with this system. I can get the information I need from a client or interview someone with ease!

This software system would sometimes glitch or not save data as expected.

Selçuk Can
Business Development Director in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM friendly Form for Landing Pages

Kommentare: Great software. Loving it. Looks good, works well and implements easily.

It was very easy to implement the forms into our current CRM. We did not have to change all our workflow.

Integration via UTM codes was a little tricky. Pretty neat software other than that.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, thank you for your review. Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app with the goal of being able meet all sorts of needs. Enjoy it!

Okwaraji
Marketing in Nigeria
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More reasons you should choose forms.app

Kommentare: It’s a wonderful and absolute flexible experience using forms.app

It is affordable, easy for understand without needing a knowledge of coding and script writing to put things together

Does not allow and individual to choose or build logo of their choice that would pop up once the product link is places in any social media platforms like Twitter

Aisha
Maneger in Nigeria
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review

The application is very simple and easy to use

None! keep the good work. Looking forward to upgrading some features

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly improving forms.app to present even better experience for our users. Thanks for contributing to forms.app with your honest feedback.

Andy
Managing Associate in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works for me

Kommentare: Basic surveys of my colleagues, often to determine which projects from a pool of candidates we wish to pursue.

I took advantage of a special offer, and I have not been disappointed. I use the software primarily for internal surveys at my company. Nothing fancy, so I can't speak to more advanced features, but it works fine for what I needed.

It's not as full-featured as, say, Qualtrics or Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo), but it is also nowhere near the price of either.

Samuel
Digital Marketer in Nigeria
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best for all

Kommentare: It has aided my functions as a supervisor and Digital Marketer in my company alot. The ease at which i use it even while on the road, when i receive my Director directives, i get a form ready instantly while walking just on my phone.

All it features are so easy to use and best for customization.

Make change of default email used to be easily changed and swap at intervals.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello Samuel, Thank you so much for your great review and honest feedback. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience. In this process, we pay utmost attention our user feedbacks and we will definitely work on your advices.

Ashwin
Director in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good experience and still loving it.

Kommentare: This app is just perfect and easy to use.

You can still use it even if your budget is tight

I love everything about it. Because I use it as a data capture in a call centre

Shenaka
Travel Business Owner in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Shenaka Stapleton Review

This software is absolutely amazing. I use the software so that I can automate my Business and I won't have to be so hands on. I have told everyone that I know about this software. I love it.

What I like least about the software is that you are limited the forms you can choose from.

Miraj
Digital entreprenure in Indien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Great app for collecting data

Kommentare: Good

Easy to collect data with this app. Easy to use.

Add some free features in free versions .

Lama
Personal trainer in Jordanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love this application

Kommentare: Amazing thank you

Everything, it's like relying on a whole staff while working by yourself

I think the payments are a bit complicated for people outside the US

Mahmoud
Training Manager in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: Good

Type of building questions in the survey

View of the results and showing no alternative colors

Arief Tri
Service in Indonesien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: No problem form.app

Easy integrration fiture. because it is very easy to use and I think even people who don't understand the Internet can use this form.app .

Easy. overall i like this. But maybe the internet network makes it difficult for me to connect.

Antwort von forms.app

Hello, We are glad to hear that your overall experience was satisfying. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app in order to provide even better experience for you. Thank you for your great review.

Walter Luis
Administrator in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente experience

Very intuitive, easiness to create and customize the forms, besides being very beautiful and dynamic the covers.

I had no problem using the software. It met all my expectations for which the software was proposed

Siti
teacher in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

nice and easy

Kommentare: i'm using this software as a teacher and it easy for me to know that i reach the objective for my teaching.

easy to use even using only phone and anywhere anytime

from the moment i used it until noe, nothing, its good for me