Über SubscriptionFlow

Dient der Verwaltung von Abonnements, der Zahlungsabwicklung, der Berichterstattung, der Abrechnung und Rechnungsstellung.

Erfahre mehr über SubscriptionFlow

So far did find and issues maybe in future might find any though chances appears feeble.

Bewertungen zu SubscriptionFlow

5,0
4,9
4,9

SubscriptionFlow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SubscriptionFlow bereits verwendet?

Usman A.
Usman A.
Firmware Engineer in Kanada
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience and Futuristic flexible

Kommentare: It has professional outlook and very user friendly experience.

The best thing about SubscriptionFlow is it's customization flexibility to cater for individual client needs. SubscriptionFlow pleasantly surprised me with the level of automation it can provide– one can pretty much set up any notifications and automations; and one can write custom workflows within the framework. It is and will be a game changer for start-ups wanting to start their businesses fairly quickly. It allows easy automation of financials and visual management of customers. Use of AI and data analytics gives SubscriptionFlow edge over its competitors and helps clients adapt and automate accordingly.

I would advise them to prepare help videos in writing custom workflows especially for those who do not know Javascript. But I think their assumption is if you are using this advance feature you are already an advance user and well verse with Java Script! However, targeting beginners also will benefit them.

Katie K.
COO in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY subscription based business to try it out. Check out the demo which is available on their website. We started off with a one user and then gradually added more users and it was a great experience. SubscriptionFlow Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you familiar with the system. In our case they have set everything for us for free, even data importing and migration of all customer payment information from Authorize.net. We had some customization required which they did for us. I think they really want their product to work!

I like SubscriptionFlow because of the features it offers for managing your subscriptions including invoicing, payment processing, proration handling, managing pauses or subscription changes. The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively. I also like their reporting part and you can create your own reports as it’s very easy to use.

If they can add more advance marketing features within their app then I think it would be a great addition to their product but the good thing is they mentioned its part of their product road map – we are currently using mailchimp for that.

Farooq K.
CEO in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for powerful yet affordable Subscription Mgmt System

Our goal was to find reliable automated billing tool which could help streamline business processes and SubscriptionFlow has that all, It offers customer centric tools like self-service portal etc. SubscriptionFlow understands the importance of a customer-centric approach and in our goal to provide customers more options and subscription plans, we could not have asked for a better partner. Very impressed with their features so far!

I would like to see some insurance specific integrations within their platform though we still able to achieve these using their quite customization tools!

Waqas R.
Finance Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Payment and billing Management Platform

Kommentare: SubscriptionFlow has helped me to get out of the knots I was in. It has become easier for me to carry out the recurring payment, keeping records of payments, billing, and invoicing.

SubscriptionFlow, being a payment management platform equips the user with the most robust and agile features. Ever since I have started using SubscriptionFlow for payment and billing management, I do not worry about record problems such as losing customer records, and financial record keeping of the organizations as well. Its automated invoicing and billing make, payment knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills have helped me in accounts and payment management – all for an accountant.

My experience with SubscriptionFlow has been smooth till now for many reasons that outweigh slight problems.

Eileen S.
Director of Studio Services in USA

Great Product!

The team has given us the demo and show us all the important features that you might require for managing subscriptions. I really like the automated billing workflow tools which could help to streamline business processes. It also enables to manage all the activities against the subscribers within the system including emails, notes and follow up tasks etc. I have seen the other systems as well but the features SubscriptionFlow offers are by far better. I was blown away with the flexibility of the system especially it helps you to create any custom objects and link up with their system objects that itself is a unique feature.

I think if they can add more vertical specific case studies on their websites then it would be helpful for anyone who is new to subscription management to understand the use cases!

Sheila M.
Vice President in USA

SubscriptionFlow

Prior to using SubscriptionFlow, our accounting processes lacked efficiency and we struggled to keep up with our customers’ invoice and somehow with the interface. Using SubscriptionFlow, we have enhanced our business productivity by streamlining our invoicing and billing processes with lookalike interface that makes us easier to get hands on it in a very short period. SubscriptionFlow has helped in much needed transformation in our daily functioning. Now, we do not have to manually track our customer payments or receive complaints on failed processing. SubscriptionFlow equips users with more mobility and visibility in their invoicing processes and it shows. Warmly recommended!

Really have nothing bad to say, SubscriptionFlow is a huge improvement over our previous program.

Jim M.
President in USA

SubscriptionFlow has saved us time and money

SubscriptionFlow has solved all of our billing and invoicing woes. With its extensive CRM tools and centralized system for unifying customer information, it performs well for users who offer subscription based services and understands the need for customer centric tools. From self-service portal to multiple payment methods, SubscriptionFlow has enabled us to cater to every customer’s unique need.

Even though SubscriptionFlow offers intuitive reporting dashboard, there can be more SaaS metrics to track. Otherwise, I strongly commend that it’s a beneficial investment so far. Thanks.

Nicki M.
Sales Operations Manager in Israel

Great solution for managing our Business

Kommentare: I took advantage of the Free Trial to really test whether this solution would help our somewhat complex business model, and the flexibility and ease at which we're able to customize this solution to our needs was really useful and a big plus. On top of that, the support team behind the software are incredible, listen to our questions and always help.

Ease of use and easily integrated into our existing CRM.

I echo that of what some fellow reviewers have said, which is that of documentation. It would be easier to search for what we need or read up about it than to have to submit a question, kind of like a knowledge base or community forum.

Senior Software Engineer in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing service!!! Above and beyond service! Best Provider ever!!!!

SubscriptionFlow has combined automation and flexibility in one place for us. We were able to test with different pricing plans, and discover which subscription plans worked best for us. Working with SubscriptionFlow has been a pleasure as it has an intuitive UI and easy management. Every time you wonder if you can do it in SubscriptionFlow, you will be met with surprise. We have streamlined all of our billing processes and set up multiple payments gateways with ease.

Due to breadth and depth of features offered by this platform, it took us sometime to explore all features. So if they invest more on tutorials and training then it would really be helpful .

Marketing Executive in USA

Full control over the Subscription Life Cycle

What I like the most about this software is customer portal to manage subscriptions, payment methods and seeing invoices within application!

There is not much to dislike about this software.

Salman K.
Telecom Consultant in UK
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Absolute satisfaction.

I think one of the best softwares that fulfill our absolute requirement. I must say the best part is user interface and its response. The compatibility is amazing with different file types. Maybe a one stop shop. Above all professional customer services which is contactable round a clock.

so far did find and issues maybe in future might find any though chances appears feeble.

Ammar A.
CEO in UK

Kommentare: Overall, we are very satisfied with the product and their services. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a real system that can automate billing process!

SubscriptionFlow staff were great to work with. GREAT support and always ready to answer questions. Without a doubt, their product is easy to understand and has rich features which suit our business growth. If simplicity and connectivity would have a name it would be SubscriptionFlow.

SubscriptionFlow could do better in API documentation for beginners and their knowledge base should be expanded further

Kenzie M.
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great billing program for our upstart.

SubscriptionFlow has an easy to use subscription management software and provides comprehensive tools for its users. As a user, one would ask for invoicing, payment processing, proration handling, managing pauses or subscription cancelations, and dealing with taxes etc. Once you have setup, your subscription processes will be streamlined to avoid manual data entry, complex calculations. All in all, SubscriptionFlow has proved a reliable partner in our business ventures. A part from that we’ll be looking forward to see some lessons or tutorials to make full use of this highly featured tool. Thank you

My only issues have been in learning the program. Support has been great with any questions that I have had.