Citrix Workspace Erfahrungen

Über Citrix Workspace

Citrix Workspace ist ein einheitlicher, sicherer und intelligenter digitaler Arbeitsraum, der die Arbeit organisiert und die Mitarbeitererfahrung verändert.

Erfahre mehr über Citrix Workspace

Allows me to remotely access my work desktop, and integrates nicely with my Mac; all of my peripherals work, and it is secure.

When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times.

Bewertungen zu Citrix Workspace

3,8
4,0
3,7

Citrix Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Citrix Workspace bereits verwendet?

Uğur
Uğur
Sales and Application Specialist in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A hero in pandemic time: Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: A special view of applications and personalized tasks makes my work easier. I can connect to the office computer from my home and this is incredibly critical, especially during the pandemic period. The application works stable and I can recommend it to everyone.

I can connect to the office computer from anywhere. In this way, I can easily access my files in the local network.

The program meets all my expectations. I hope it always works stably. However, if my internet connection is a bit weak, I can sometimes find it difficult to connect. But since this is more about my connection, I don't have a big expectation from Citrix on this issue.

Jennifer
Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy for Teams to Learn, Brings Security and Peace of Mind for Clients.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, very positive. If any issues come up, it is usually easy to work through and ultimately we have never had any major issue where Citrix didn't function properly. Teams quickly scale and it gives everyone peace of mind.

Citrix environment is familiar, it is very secure and it enables access to necessary systems, software and sensitive data. Almost everyone new that comes across a Citrix environment learns it quickly. It's easy to toggle between the Citrix Workspace and the typical Desktop but it locks down features like copy/paste between the two for security.

Sometimes if you have two Citrix environments running at the same time there can be problems. For example, when running Citrix on a thin client machine and then needing to launch a separate client-side Citrix environment to access particular information hosted on a client site, sometimes you'll see software stall out or not function well. When troubleshooting, the first question for the software is usually "Are you running Citrix?" and then they tell you they're working on a patch to fix known Citrix issues for the software.

Melisa
Interviewer in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not the greatest

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would give it a 5/10

It is easy to log into, and allows me to get the job at hand completed

A lot of errors and glitches on a daily basis. Have to log out and back in multiple times a day

Amelia
Division Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Healthcare Security Standards Upheld

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Our large healthcare system has used Citrix now for almost ten years. We rely on it for our remote users. Our daily clinic users operate under the Citrix workspace in order to open their PHI protected software. Administration and leadership users rely on Citrix to track, gather, and organize different services throughout the health care system. We could not do anything without the high quality services of

Installing PHI protected software on each computer requires a separate installer. Getting it onto the citrix workspace then requires all users to search for it. Its a bit tedious for some non-fluent computer users.

Marko
Marko
Helpdesk Agent level 2 Managed Services Operations Retail & Hospitality Helpdesk in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable and simple to use tool for remote access and support.

Kommentare: I have been using Citrix profesionally as a remote access tool for years now and I find purposeful and easy to use. For comparison reasons, I will compare it to TeamViewer which I have used a lot privately. Apart from more and advanced options, TeamViewer has better response time and less lag. Also, Citrix is not able to send or “inject” all the windows commands and shortcuts. Of course there is the toolbar with a lot of practical shortcuts such as Task Manager, Control Panel, Windows Explorer etc. File transfer does know to be finnicky from time to time especially when transferring large files, but of course, that might be just my personal experience.

The tool is reliable and it makes the work done for my team and our needs. It is effective and easy to use.

Lag, file transfer problems with large files, not able to send windows shortcuts not able to send sound.

Anthony
IT Support Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace (Cloud enviroment)

Kommentare: Overall i think this is an amazing package for anyone looking to transition their business to Saas (Cloud).

Citrix workspace is quite easy to use. Our employees log onto the Citrix program to get onto the cloud environment. Software seems to be constantly updated. Seamless transitions between the local computer. File transfers available able to use printers scanners and peripherals without having to re install on cloud.

minor lags and timeouts (Could be our infrastructure) ive had reports of Keyboard not properly synchronizing causing errors or in severe cases complete random characters when typing (havent experienced it recently).

Anuj
Resident Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong product, but frequent updates

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Overall frequent use makes patient care for our physicians simple at home.

Often requires a second start up; sends a lot of background notifications when users are not actively using it.

Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

best for remote access

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Citrix workspace help in accessing various applications from anywhere, It works as a central system. It is cost-effective as compared to on-premise hardware.

since it works as a central system, sometimes due to server crash or server-side problem, multiple users can be affected.

Danielle
Administrative Assistant in USA

Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: If management would approved use terminating this program today, we would. Over half of our tickets are Citrix related on our helpdesk queue.

I like that if we lose power my work is saved in the virtual environment so I can return back to my work quickly once the issue is resolved.

We have connectivity issues on regular basis internally and with our clients. These issues haven't been able to be corrected by support for months. Having to tell a client that Citrix's own support team cannot fix their issues when they call every morning havi9ng issues logging in is frustrating and makes us look bad.

Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Remote desktop

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been mediocre at best. Some days it works ok. Other days it is barely functioning. It can be very frustrating when the program is running so slow that it is difficult to type sentences. Certain programs such as video conferencing software cannot not be run in Citrix reliably.

As a user, this software was very easy to setup on new computers.

Programs run very slow, periodic downtime, and frequent errors (profile deletion, unsaved work, etc.).

Software Enginner in Nepal

Citrix: Best Virtual workstation

It's easy to use and best optimized for remote desktop with the windows operating system. The experience is so great that it feels like we are accessing our own physical device as it supports almost all shortcuts. The support for multiple displays helps to be more productive which is one of the deal-breaking feature for me. It is highly secure as we have to enable 2 FA to be able to login into our remote desktop.

Currently, I am using Citrix workspace for development, so I would like to see Citrix optimized for the Linux system as well. I have to change the configuration in the system when installing the Citrix workspace app in Linux (Currently using Ubuntu 20.04). Sometimes the resolution doesn't match with the window size so I have to work on fullscreen mode.

Isael
IT Support in Dominikanische Republik
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform

Kommentare: It is a very good experience, because citrix workspace offers me an excellent tool to work from home as if you were at work

It is excellent software that allows me to interconnect with applications and operating systems that make employees feel comfortable with work even from home, in addition to being a software that facilitates work

It is an excellent software so far I have no complaints some

Stefanos
Cloud consultant in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Citrix Workspace review

Kommentare: Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Yvonne
Reservation sales representative in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix workspace

Kommentare: my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Cheryl
Cheryl
Application administrator in Niederlande
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote working as a permanent option

Kommentare: Our IT department luckily managed to roll out Citrix for the whole company (700+ people) just in time for the pandemic. This made the switch from office work to home working relatively easy. I have everything I need at my fingertips whether I am at the office or anywhere else. It's very convenient. Multiple work spaces and the possibility to connect to more branches.

This software has allowed me to work from home full-time during the pandemic with a minimum of problems. Multiple screens and workspaces also no problem.

I have to actively look for updates, I don't get automatic notifications if there's a new version available.

Marvin
Subject Matter Expert in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Pros and Cons

Kommentare: All in all, I will give a neutral review. The reason is, having a continuous connection with the tools I'm using to be able to assist my subordinates will still be efficient on my end. But would still like to use it because the issue I'm experiencing does not apply every time.

I'm a Subject Matter Expert in an IT company and we are using Citrix to be able to use the tools that require the Companies Intranet. The good thing about the software is being flexible, as I can access the tools I need to pullup inside Citrix without me using the Company's computer. User friendliness is also a good thing for this application, it is very easy to use because of it's interface.

Things I would not like with the application is, sometimes it is sluggish and disconnects. I experience it, and being a Subject Matter Expert I need to respond to my subordinates with their queries and assist them with their tasks.

Gilad
Certification Engineer in Israel
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Kommentare: My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great. The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important. When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times .

Jessica
Customer Experience Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

Gloria
customer care professional in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

In invaluable tool in my job working from home

Kommentare: Overall, Citrix Workspace is a valuable tool for Customer Service agents especially those working from home. It gives you access to the different programs needed to do the job and all the apps are consolidated in the general citrix workspace page.

I like that it is user friendly, generally very reliable and has needed applications in one page.

My biggest pet peeve about this software is that it times out throughout my shift. When that happens it forces me to have to log back in and can throw my open apps out of synch.

Support Technician in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: Overall I like Citrix for remote work. It does its job well, only issue I have is that for how complicated the setup is there are other products out there that are a lot more simple for cheaper that do a lot of the same things.

The configuration options you have in deploying Citrix to machines after it has all been setup are very nice depending on your scenario. You can really customize your deployments and settings.

Setting up and deploying a desktop/application can become cumbersome and has a lot of steps.

Kandice
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix review

Kommentare: I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

Elroy
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Work from home made simple

Kommentare: Great tool for monitoring employees who work offsite, however it lacks simplicity.

What I like mostly about this software is that it makes communicating between different individual across the organization very easy and simple. Its a great toll to use to monitor employees that work offsite, it tells the idle time and/or time spent away from the computer. Its great to share files across departments as well which can be edited and made available to pertinent individuals.

It uses a virtual computer which may be a contributory factor as to the reason why it slows down throughout the day. It appears as it there is a server problem as no matter how fast your internet is, it continues to slow down.

Specialist in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Kommentare: Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Sr. Agile Transformer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily tool for remote working

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with the software. It connect quickly and allows me to get my work done remotely

The software is fairly quick to load and allows me to connect to my virtual system at work. I like that is seemeles between using on my MAC or PC

I have struggled to get my external camera to connect when using a MAC mini. There seems to be no issue with internal cameras on a MAC

Burak
Burak
Solution Architect in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Navigating customer enviroment is easy with Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: It is an important part of my daily life. Without it, I would need multiple access rights, multiple software to access technical environment which would be a huge waste of time.

As part of my role, I am expected to do work on multiple customers. Citrix Workspace makes it easier to connect to a customer environment. You also have an array of software at your disposal to access different nodes, data sources and applications.

Citric Receiver, the agent that is a part of Citrix Workspace has some bugs and cause problems from time to time.