Filtern nach:

Über Citrix Workspace

Citrix Workspace ist ein einheitlicher, sicherer und intelligenter digitaler Arbeitsraum, der die Arbeit organisiert und die Mitarbeitererfahrung verändert.

Erfahre mehr über Citrix Workspace

Uğur Y.
Uğur Y.
Sales and Application Specialist in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A hero in pandemic time: Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: A special view of applications and personalized tasks makes my work easier. I can connect to the office computer from my home and this is incredibly critical, especially during the pandemic period. The application works stable and I can recommend it to everyone.

I can connect to the office computer from anywhere. In this way, I can easily access my files in the local network.

The program meets all my expectations. I hope it always works stably. However, if my internet connection is a bit weak, I can sometimes find it difficult to connect. But since this is more about my connection, I don't have a big expectation from Citrix on this issue.

Software Enginner in Nepal

Citrix: Best Virtual workstation

It's easy to use and best optimized for remote desktop with the windows operating system. The experience is so great that it feels like we are accessing our own physical device as it supports almost all shortcuts. The support for multiple displays helps to be more productive which is one of the deal-breaking feature for me. It is highly secure as we have to enable 2 FA to be able to login into our remote desktop.

Currently, I am using Citrix workspace for development, so I would like to see Citrix optimized for the Linux system as well. I have to change the configuration in the system when installing the Citrix workspace app in Linux (Currently using Ubuntu 20.04). Sometimes the resolution doesn't match with the window size so I have to work on fullscreen mode.

Amelia D.
Patient Benefits in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Valued Product for Fast Paced Business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Citrix Workspace is a quality program that has carried us through the pandemic with ease. Our clinic has used the product remotely and in office. Using our workforce management software with Citrix is a breeze as well.

Citrix allows our busy clinic to quickly access vital programs securely.

Logging in remotely can be a bit difficult for new users.

Narasimhan (nari) S.
Narasimhan (nari) S.
Chemical Engineer in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mediocre Software From Entrenched Company Claiming to Secure Things

Kommentare: Citrix does not solve any problems. It creates more problems and till date information security issues continue to abound partly because a secure, user friendly solution has not been built. As long as companies like Citrix keep hogging that space nothing is going to change.

It probably has some level of encryption but the best way they secure everything is preventing users from using it much. Less use, less risk of any compromise. Just like car insurance, if you drive it less, less chance of getting into an accident, right?

Highly buggy software when in conjuction with Microsoft Outlook WBA. Not sure who exactly gets the full blame but Citrix does itself little favor by making things like password changes way hard and by rolling out buggy clients that are supposed to make governmental software "safer" they essentially make it very hard to use.

Erin K.
Community Health Worker in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I used Citrix Workspace daily to get to apps that I used daily such as MyHR, Core Connect and Encompass just to name a few. Whether its to remote log in from home or the office, its very user friendly and has everything you need in one place.

I don't have any complaints about this software. It services it's purpose for me, Ive never had any issues.

Marko P.
Marko P.
Helpdesk Agent level 2 Managed Services Operations Retail & Hospitality Helpdesk in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable and simple to use tool for remote access and support.

Kommentare: I have been using Citrix profesionally as a remote access tool for years now and I find purposeful and easy to use. For comparison reasons, I will compare it to TeamViewer which I have used a lot privately. Apart from more and advanced options, TeamViewer has better response time and less lag. Also, Citrix is not able to send or “inject” all the windows commands and shortcuts. Of course there is the toolbar with a lot of practical shortcuts such as Task Manager, Control Panel, Windows Explorer etc. File transfer does know to be finnicky from time to time especially when transferring large files, but of course, that might be just my personal experience.

The tool is reliable and it makes the work done for my team and our needs. It is effective and easy to use.

Lag, file transfer problems with large files, not able to send windows shortcuts not able to send sound.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Application administrator in Niederlande
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote working as a permanent option

Kommentare: Our IT department luckily managed to roll out Citrix for the whole company (700+ people) just in time for the pandemic. This made the switch from office work to home working relatively easy. I have everything I need at my fingertips whether I am at the office or anywhere else. It's very convenient. Multiple work spaces and the possibility to connect to more branches.

This software has allowed me to work from home full-time during the pandemic with a minimum of problems. Multiple screens and workspaces also no problem.

I have to actively look for updates, I don't get automatic notifications if there's a new version available.

Investment Solutions in USA

Inconsistent

Kommentare: The most beneficial part is being able to work from anywhere and on any computer. It's made the transition during the pandemic doable for my entire company.

I like how I'm able to access my company's remote server on any one of my computers and anywhere in the world.

It is spotty and at times, it says I'm logged in but doesn't fully log in. The app doesn't work on my Mac or Dell so I always have to log in through a web browser.

Johnna P.
Senior Analyst in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace Review

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Ctrix Workspace and would recommend to others

Citrix is nice accommodation for companies who are not normally remote. It's useful for ensuring safety of information within the company and allows users to still access the same information they do at work that normally you need to be on the Company IP address for.

Citrix crashes constantly for me and takes up a lot of space on my computer which affects site speed / load time

Shannon M.
Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace Review

Kommentare: Overall, it can be difficult to use and has many glitches

I like that I can use the workspace to view all my applications such as skype and email

Citrix workspace often times fails or has issues logging in and then I have to reset the workspace, log out or re download the workspace

Stefanos E.
Cloud consultant in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Citrix Workspace review

Kommentare: Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Yvonne B.
Reservation sales representative in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix workspace

Kommentare: my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Marvin L.
Subject Matter Expert in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Pros and Cons

Kommentare: All in all, I will give a neutral review. The reason is, having a continuous connection with the tools I'm using to be able to assist my subordinates will still be efficient on my end. But would still like to use it because the issue I'm experiencing does not apply every time.

I'm a Subject Matter Expert in an IT company and we are using Citrix to be able to use the tools that require the Companies Intranet. The good thing about the software is being flexible, as I can access the tools I need to pullup inside Citrix without me using the Company's computer. User friendliness is also a good thing for this application, it is very easy to use because of it's interface.

Things I would not like with the application is, sometimes it is sluggish and disconnects. I experience it, and being a Subject Matter Expert I need to respond to my subordinates with their queries and assist them with their tasks.

Gilad E.
Certification Engineer in Israel
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great. The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important. When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times .

Jessica S.
Customer Experience Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

Gloria M.
customer care professional in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

In invaluable tool in my job working from home

Kommentare: Overall, Citrix Workspace is a valuable tool for Customer Service agents especially those working from home. It gives you access to the different programs needed to do the job and all the apps are consolidated in the general citrix workspace page.

I like that it is user friendly, generally very reliable and has needed applications in one page.

My biggest pet peeve about this software is that it times out throughout my shift. When that happens it forces me to have to log back in and can throw my open apps out of synch.

Support Technician in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: Overall I like Citrix for remote work. It does its job well, only issue I have is that for how complicated the setup is there are other products out there that are a lot more simple for cheaper that do a lot of the same things.

The configuration options you have in deploying Citrix to machines after it has all been setup are very nice depending on your scenario. You can really customize your deployments and settings.

Setting up and deploying a desktop/application can become cumbersome and has a lot of steps.

Kandice D.
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix review

Kommentare: I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

Specialist in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Burak S.
Burak S.
Solution Architect in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Navigating customer enviroment is easy with Citrix Workspace

Kommentare: It is an important part of my daily life. Without it, I would need multiple access rights, multiple software to access technical environment which would be a huge waste of time.

As part of my role, I am expected to do work on multiple customers. Citrix Workspace makes it easier to connect to a customer environment. You also have an array of software at your disposal to access different nodes, data sources and applications.

Citric Receiver, the agent that is a part of Citrix Workspace has some bugs and cause problems from time to time.

Casey C.
front desk admin in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Segure

Kommentare: It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

Jalen B.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Virtual Desktop

Kommentare: Citrix has been reliable and full of useful features in the many years I've used it.

Citrix is easily accessible from a browser on any desktop or an app on any mobile device. This makes work from home a very simple task.

Password resets can be frequent and if you're not attentive you'll have to call support to set up a new password if you miss the deadline.

Courtney I.
Financial Aid Leader in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent Software

Kommentare: It’s been fine, but I don’t love the crashing.

I like everything that Citrix is capable of doing. It is the main program that I use each day to enter students, calculate their graduation date, and keep track of placement data. Our company uses this program very often.

The program crashes at least once a day. Everyone in my company experiences this problem and it can be very frustrating to be in the middle of work and then lose it and have to open the program and start over.

Vadiraja T.
Vadiraja T.
Project Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easier and more professional

Kommentare: Easier to use, better performance and simple interface... This explains everything.

The interface they give for both windows and Android is my favourite, the kind of attention to detail is commendable.

The permissions issue which comes every second is a bit annoying to me where I don't want to give all the access to the workspace.

Amber A.
BEHAVIORAL ANALYST I in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hospital Grade Document's

Kommentare: I think its been really helpful with our facility to easily have access to all the clients records. We don't have to send as many emails to get the information received.

I think the record keeping and ability to have immediate acces to information facilitates better services for our clients. I like the different ways to search for information.

There are times where its a little slow or changes to existing documents are not able to be made. This can become confusing for people