Über SpotOn

Die Hardware ist robust und zuverlässig, bereit für die Anforderungen von hart arbeitenden Restaurants, Bars, Ladengeschäften, Online-Shops und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SpotOn

Ease of use and price point. Team of support very strong.

This definitely needs fixed. There is a back up Internet that can be used but won’t turn on unless there is no connection at all.

Bewertungen zu SpotOn

SpotOn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 295 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SpotOn bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher

Spot On Restaurant

The customer service is top notch. Every time I call in, whoever is on the other line is always ready and eager to answer any questions I may have. They also provide useful input on strategy with how to create a button, modifier or how to implement an idea I have in my head and put it to use via our POS.

The keyboard is the only negative thing with SpotOn. It's a funny joke amongst our staff at how awesome the system is top to bottom but the keyboard is the only part of SpotOn restaurant we don't understand.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear about the keyboard--send us an email at support@spoton.com and we can look into troubleshooting that for you!

Patrick
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Customizable POS System. Excellent Reporting. All features needed for success.

Kommentare: Reporting has been amazing and has really helped our manager stay on top of their metrics.Integrations with 7 Shifts scheduling has been a game changer.We are detailed technical people so we were able to customize many features that made sense for our restaurants. Not the prettiest UI, more like an Android but no major complaints from servers.

The Reporting is a STAR versus our experiences with other POS like CAKE, NCR/Aloha.There are alot of great features that cater to tableside service restaurants like ours.A little overwhelming but There is a custom feature for almost every different item in the restaurant. Authorizations for different roles, control of delivery services, multi-location management, modifiers, discounts. Much more robust than other services I have used (CAKE, UPSERVE/Lightspeed, NCR)

The Sales Staff was not the friendliest. The implementation team also had a very bad attititude. The job got done with both but it was a rough experience.Customer service is decent. They have been getting better over time! A few downtime issues have occurred and SpotOn does not have an offline payment processing mode.They do however, install back-up 5G LT but forgot to train our managers on how to switch over to this network quickly.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Patrick. We are constantly evolving our tech and services to support businesses better. We've passed this feedback to the appropriate teams on our end, but we're happy you are enjoying the Reporting feature & other capabilities.

Stamatia

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is mixed feelings. However [sensitive content hidden] is our SpotOn Restaurant Success Manager and without him I probably would have had a coronary. He's such a wealth of knowledge and has made himself available to me through zoom calls. Again, without him I would have continuous heart palpitations.

I like the format of the spotOn screen. It's similar to using an app in many ways

It is not easily programmable without assistance. I refuse to call on the weekends. I don't know if the company outsources on the weekend, but I have never gotten an english speaking person on a Saturday.

letzte Woche

This is helpful for us to know, Stamatia, and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve passed this along to the appropriate teams on our end and shared your kind words with your Restaurant Success Manager. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Stephen
General manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rough start

Kommentare: So far not great- hope it gets better . Wish they would keep all the promises made at the beginning

Too early to tell . Verses our prior system nothing

Uncoordinated and poor communication of implementation. Cancelled appointments and constant rescheduling. The have no idea of our business model/ownership and never asked.

vor 2 Monaten

We're sorry to hear about your experience, Stephen, and we'd love to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Can you please send the best phone number to reach you at to clientengagement@spoton.com? We'll have someone give you a call. Should any other issues occur, please don't hesitate to contact us at Support@spoton.com.

Michal
Partner in USA

Just the Begining

Kommentare: There have been ups and downs, a few network outages and quirks that required support but overall we are getting to know the equipment and with the Help of [sensitive content hidden]
are tweaking the software and hardware to where it helps us process the customers and payments.

I like the fact that this is flexible when it comes to hardware, when you can have a multitude of registers and handheld devices.

What still needs to be expanded is the handheld device. The device will take orders but the process to create the order is a multi step process and when you are busy this increases the stress. Plus the device has a scanner but will not scan upc codes, so you can't use this to process order without manual entry and that is not efficient.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Michal. We are constantly evolving our tech and its capabilities to better support businesses and have passed this feedback to the appropriate teams. We appreciate you leaving us a review, and we welcome you to the SpotOn family!

Garland

SpotOn Review

As an Owner of a restaurant, I am pulled in a million directions every day. There is no room for programming menus, promos and pricing events in my day. Knowing I can reach out to [sensitive content hidden] in a moments notice to take that off my plate, frees me up to spend my limited time on higher level activities. I trust him to accomplish what I need accurately and in a timely fashion.

Cost of equipment that sits unused for months of the year due to seasonality.

vor 2 Monaten

Garland, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear you're getting excellent support from our team and are enjoying your SpotOn experience. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Nachely
Administrative Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We appreciate the responsiveness of the staff at SpotOn. We feel supported by their support team and like we have contingencies in place in case something were to go wrong like internet outtage and system glitches. We feel these would be quickly handled and tended to.

There's a learning curve with SpotOn. The system can be a little bit confusing to understand at first because you have to be navigate different websites. However, the staff is always available.

vor 3 Monaten

We appreciate the feedback, Nachely. Customer support is important to us, and we're happy to hear about your experience with our team - especially during your initial learning curve. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Calar
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Dymond Experience Review

Kommentare: Most of my business comes through them because that’s where I direct my customers so there’s a trust there

The convenience of the system and the help creating a menu and their hands on approach to getting me set up.

I don’t like that my accounts has been charged 3 different times for amounts that should not have. They are in the process of rectifying it but it’s an inconvenience

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Calar. We're happy to hear about your experience with menu creation and our support team. We apologize for the difficulty with the charges - if you have any more issues with this, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@spoton.com. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Rachel
owner in USA

SpotOn review for Rachel's Cafe and Creperie

Kommentare: very good! we have had minimal issues and when we do they are usually pretty quick and easy to fix

ease of use and our friendly and SUPER helpful local tech wizard [sensitive content hidden]

has the occasional glitch and the phone customer service line can be tricky and take a long time to get through/get a call back sometimes

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review, Rachel. We're happy to hear about your experience with customer service, and we've passed along your additional feedback on glitches & wait times to the appropriate teams on our end. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Heathee
Owner operator in USA

Switch now

Kommentare: Great experience from the start but I enjoy the personal touch of the techs walking me through the process and their advice etc. [sensitive content hidden] is my preferred go to if he’s available. Very helpful!

Hands on help from the rep to set and customer service throughout the whole process. Once you’re set up it’s very convenient for the employees to use and cut out all unnecessary steps

I’m really glad we switched from our previous system. We didn’t want to lose money and deal with the hassle but I’m glad we made the correct decision.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the shoutout, Heather! Customer service is important to us, and we're happy to hear about your experience with our team. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Julia
Business Developement in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best POS system I've ever used

Kommentare: The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Lianna

SpotOn Delivers Peace of Mind and Profitability

Top on our list of what we like most about the SpotOn software is the ability to customize the screens and the reports to fit our needs. The ability to log in from anywhere and make changes on the go is also one of the most helpful and impactful features. The reports are easy to interpret and share. Staff timekeeping and payroll is a breeze. Our staff love the ease of the screens and how easy it is to modify items add new items or create events.

We are very pleased with this software. We have recently began using the handheld tablets and our only complaint with those was not having the ability to start a tab. However, SpotOn contacted us and said this feature was going to be implemented and asked if we would like to be part of the Beta testing for that feature. So far it is going great and we appreciate that they listen to the users and are always looking to add helpful features and updates.

Antwort von SpotOn

Thanks for this feedback, Lianna! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the handheld as well.

Rachael

Progressive POS

Kommentare: In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

Bret

Glad I made the switch

Kommentare: Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!! I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Susan
Accountant/Co-Owner in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can’t believe we didn’t use them from the beginning

Kommentare: Every aspect of this POS is very understandable & easy. For any questions we gave customer support is always there to help. As the Accountant for this restaurant the back of the house reports & getting payroll information & fixing things is so simple & takes me half the time to do payroll compared to the old POS. New employees gave no problem learning the POS.

Everything from the process of giving them what they needed to get us started for what we needed in a POS system to the installation to their customer service & especially the easy use of the POS & getting reports!

Nothing, all questions were answered, easy process and we have everything we need.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, Susan! We really appreciate this feedback and your business. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

robin
Managing Partner in USA

Bar Review

Kommentare: Overall very user friendly.

Spot On is very easy to use. Great for training new employees to this industry.

hotline support is weak. return calls are very slow.

Daniel
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loma Brewing Company

Kommentare: SpotOn has been terrific right from the beginning. I've used multiple POS and this is the best thus far

Love the ease of use, reporting, and customer service

QR code program needs review. As we move into counter service from full service structure, it needs to be easier for the guest

KwangHo
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn Review from Momoya

Kommentare: Very good.

Excellent remote accessibility to data, Intuitive reports and UI

Lack of third party take-out/delivery order integration, Payment processing speed.

Pete
Owner / Managing Partner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For Bella Pizza, SpotOn POS is Spot On!

Kommentare: From the initial consultation, to ordering, to implementation and integration the entire Process of on-boarding the SpotOn POS System has been seamless and has exceeded our expectations. In particular, I can’t say enough about the Integration Team, the Tech Support, and the Sales Support. They’ve been there 24/7 to make sure our on-boarding and integration has been smooth.

The SpotOn Software is intuitive, flexible, and easily updated in real-time. Love the marketing features and integration of 3rd Party Delivery Apps.

Honestly, we haven’t really had any problems so far.

Madison

Loving It

Kommentare: SpotOn has been easy to work with, and very helpful anytime we have questions.

I really love the ease of use for staff. our newest staff members catch on much quicker with this system than any of our past systems. The implementation process was far better than what we have experienced with other systems. They send a small team to help install and teach. They are great to work with!

So far, there hasn't been anything that I have found to dislike or needs improvement.

BRANDY
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

Brenten
Co-Founder in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Payment Software

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoyed this software besides the slow customer service response time. If that would have been improved, I would have stuck with this software permanently. I love how easy it is to use and how it manages transactions so well.

This software made it a lot easier for us to record transactions and manage everything pertaining to them in one place. I loved how simple it was to use and train other employees to use.

I did not like how slow the customer service was to respond to issues. It took a long time to get an issue fixed once and it was detrimental to business.

Jeremy

Okay

Kommentare: Good setup and install

Lots of features to work with and easy setup

Don't use half the features and makes a bit more difficult.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We'd love to walk you through any of the features you'd like more information on. I'm reaching out with my contact information and would be happy to set you up some time with your success manager when you'd like to connect. Thank you for your business and for leaving us a review!

Nick
Operations Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loma Brew 'Head of Spot On'

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with Spot On. I am 100% pro Spot On and would recommend it to almost anyone. The longer we've had it, the better it's gotten.

MY favorite thing about Spot On is how easy the BOH Management interface is to use. I love how I am able to adjust just about anything in seconds without having to wait on hold for an hour to adjust one menu item. Everything is pretty self explanatory, I just had to use it for a bit, but the more I use it the more I understand it.

The QR Codes have issues that other platforms seem to not have, starting tabs, glitches where people can't move to the next screen, no "guest login" option. We have an older crowd in our town and it isn't all that easy for them to use.

Mark
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn for Independent restaurant

Kommentare: So far our experience has been very positive. The way the online store integrates to the POS is terrific, allowing us pinpoint control over what we sell, where and when. Adding and 86ing items is a breeze which prevents unhappy customers and the handheld units we use supplement our workflow and make us more efficient. Thew QR codes are also a timely addition to our arsenal and our customers use them for both menu exploration as well as payment and ordering.

The software is very robust. We don't use even a fraction of it's capabilities but it's great to know we have room to grow when we are ready. 24/7 tech support is a Godsend since there are always questions with any system. Knowing I can pick up the phone and speak with someone (usually within 3 minutes) and get answers is hugely important.

There is a learning curve, mostly because the system is so capable and far reaching. Occasionally, the sheer number of options proved a little daunting, but that's when speaking with a person in real time becomes so important. They are a great resource as a learning too, too.