Filtern nach:

Über SpotOn Restaurant

SpotOn Restaurant is the lightning-fast POS, designed by people who know restaurants for people who run restaurants

Erfahre mehr über SpotOn Restaurant

Rick J.
Rick J.
Managing Director in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A True Game Changer

Kommentare: Restaurant owners share many of the same struggles in managing and growing their businesses. Issues such as real-time enterprise level reporting, back office updates immediately available on all stations, including their online ordering site, controlling labor cost, and payroll reporting. Additionally with the integration with third party delivery services, the cost savings by eliminating user error is proving to be a huge factor.
SpotOn Restaurant provides the tools and resources that are necessary for independents as well as multi-chain national brands.

The Freedom Group is a proud dealer of SpotOn Restaurant. We are a company that is passionate about serving our clients with great technology coupled with phenomenal service. SpotOn Restaurant allows us to bring real value to our clients on the technology front, while enabling us to offer a high level of support due to the cloud infrastructure.

As we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the entire SpotOn team, I do not have any cons to report.

Sunny C.
owner in USA

It really is "Spot ON"

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Unfortunately, Point of sale systems are not easy. There will always be something you do get or don't like about them. Because we have a large menu with lots of customizations we had to do most of the work ourselves to set it up. But honestly it does make it so my team understands how to utilize the system which can be helpful. To be fair is is 2020 and everyone is overwhelmed so all in all I am a happy customer. The Reporting side of it is truly awesome! We have yet to use the customer loyalty part of the system but are looking to get that rolling soon.

The reporting back end of this software is amazing. We have a lot of items and modifiers so having the Spot on team be willing to work with us to nail every thing down was important.

There were quite a few glitches in the beginning and because of COVID things got lost in the mix especially with install and hardware fixes. The team is very overwhelmed and sometimes we have just not received follow up, follow through or accountability on issues. We have had a few customers complain that the OLO App. does not work on their phones. Weird glitches on some reports really set us back months which is a bummer.

Jason N.

SpotOn in Vegas

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My reps have been great. My guy who programmed my equipment was great. Install was a piece of cake. Disappointed with loyalty program, quality of website (not easy to work with). CC processing percentage just a hair over 2%.

Ease of use. Able to make adjustments and changes quickly and easily. If ever any difficulty, customer support usually helps me through it quickly.

Issues in the programming. Had an issue with my tablets where the guests tips were disappearing after swiping on unit and guest signing electronically. 9 months later the issue is still not solved.

Robin S.
Managing Partner in USA

Bar Review

Kommentare: Overall very user friendly.

Spot On is very easy to use. Great for training new employees to this industry.

hotline support is weak. return calls are very slow.

Daniel R.
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Loma Brewing Company

Kommentare: SpotOn has been terrific right from the beginning. I've used multiple POS and this is the best thus far

Love the ease of use, reporting, and customer service

QR code program needs review. As we move into counter service from full service structure, it needs to be easier for the guest

Scott C.
Co-Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn Review

Kommentare: From sales cycle to installation to on-going support, this company responds and with amazing capabilities!!!

How easy. it is to use and it's very intuitive. From the very start, our sales rep was truthful (hard to find), dependable, and. actually delivers on absolutely everything he says will be done or can be done and he's there is any capacity I need him, even after the sales cycle has ended. I know I can count on [SENSETIVE CONTENT] and anyone I contact at the company for assistance!!!

I wish all the various, behind the scenes, capacities were grouped in one location so you wouldn't have to check various areas to find the command you are looking for.

Claude L.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my growing Resturaunt business

Kommentare: From the rep, to the customer service and product. Qe are happy with the results

Its easy to change umutems and on board staff

A little simpler inter face for back of house changes

Teri F.
Halbleiter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn is #1 choice for our POS

Kommentare: Excellent service and program, if they don’t offer it, just ask and they will get it.

All aspects of the service. The POS, merchant services, reservations and reporting.

Haven’t found anything wrong with SpotOn at this time.

William L.

SpotOn Restaurant POS user

Kommentare: Great experience, even when they had a payment processing system outage that was not SpotOn's fault they issued a fair credit for sales loss. "What company does that?" Amazing ... makes you feel like they are in it for the long haul and clearly values their customers.

Cloud based. POS restaurant features, ease of use, support, reporting capabilities.

some refreshes of back office changes reflected in reporting has issues.

Christopher J.

Jack of Cups Saloon

Kommentare: Amazing. Everyone from implementation to customer service to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (account executive) has been awesome to work with. Everyone really knows their stuff and has a passion to help in any capacity possible.

The ease of every function! From splitting checks to reading reporting. Everything was streamlined almost immediately!

Can be difficult to type on keyboard & with that comes some time wasted ensuring the message is typed properly.

Brandy R.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

Nick K.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way I thought about Merchant Services!!!

Kommentare: Everything has been awesome. The idea of putting money into our system when ours was functional was a difficult one. But looking back it was just a matter of jumping. I haven't looked back and the money I've saved has more than offset any costs. Honestly though, the service isn't like anything I've seen from a merchant services company before. It'll be interesting to see if the other guys like Toast, Breadcrumb, etc. try to mimic their business model.

The reporting features are insane. I've been able to create custom subscriptions so that the reports that I love the most are just sent to me every Monday morning. The service is also incredible. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in with us regularly just to see how business is going and regularly offers creative ideas of how to increase revenue. It's like having a free in-house business consultant. When COVID-19 hit, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called us immediately to start walking us through ideas that have kept us open. I also love that the software is cloud-based. I've had servers call me at home with issues that I was able to fix from my couch. HIGHLY recommend!!

This is the first time that I've actually paid a subscription for POS software so that took some getting over. We had Micros/Upserve before. But once I started utilizing the features that I was paying for I could see the value. Will never go back to the old PC in the back office.

Andrew D.

Game Changer

Kommentare: Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Julia C.
Business Developement in USA

The best POS system I've ever used

Kommentare: The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Rachael B.

Progressive POS

Kommentare: In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

Chad V.
president in USA

spoton

Kommentare: our biggest problem was our level of customer service regarding order entry. Spot on solved a lot of these issues. Overall once Spot on was implemented and the bugs worked out it has been a great product.

The pros for our application -Being able to program a large menu and the software allowing modifications to menu items -QR code integration was huge win for customers being able to order and pay outside -Front facing displays work well and easy to use -Instacheckmate feature for seamless order entry -Overall support has been prompt with only a few glitches

Cons -We have had a few interruptions in service due to upgrade issues. I think mamangement took note that upgrades during midday rush was not a good time to upgrade systems -Gift cards require a seperate reader -it would be nice if menu modifier groups could have option displayed with the list of modifiers hiden unless the group is pressed -Has there been an update where we can retrieve speed of service reports based on the pos send time dn the order bump time

Bret A.

Glad I made the switch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!! I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Ben P.
Director of Innovation in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Premium Features and Unrivaled Transparency

Kommentare: SpotOn continues to be an invaluable technology partner that listens well and proactively presents innovative solutions to drive our business forward.

True, cloud POS with the flexibility to run on a myriad of different hardware devices. It just works. Low-maintenance and reliable even at high-volume restaurants. An innovative and evolving platform that adapts quickly to the changing needs of the restaurant industry. Transparent pricing with no long-term contracts. The sales and implementation teams were there every step of the way. User-friendly. Training our service teams was simple and exciting. Robust suite of features: DoorDash Drive, Waitlist/Reservation Management, Online Ordering, Marketing/Loyalty.

Would like a more robust first-party delivery module and/or more delivery integrations and more best-in-breed integrations in general.

Harshil P.

Hidden Charges

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Its really great for Restaurants

Speed and easy to operate

Steuart W.

Antonio’s for SpotOn

Ease of use, customization, and back end reporting are amazing. Far more business analytics than most people will ever use. Customer support is incredible!!

There’s not really anything we don’t like. It’s easy to use and the support team keeps us going when we need to change or update something.

Brian B.
President/owner in USA

Stands out from others

Kommentare: Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

Nick V.
Owner/manager in USA

Best system ever!

Kommentare: I've had no difficulty reaching a service tech 90% of the time. I also appreciate the way more serious problems are immediately escalated to a supervisor who has ALWAYS solved my problem.

Most of all, it is the simplest system I've ever had for teaching new servers. Secondly, the ability to make adjustments from any computer remote or on-site is fantastic!

Like any computer, there are occasional glitches. The key is not to panic, and refresh system first before any troubleshooting

Nick L.
Operations Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Loma Brew 'Head of Spot On'

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with Spot On. I am 100% pro Spot On and would recommend it to almost anyone. The longer we've had it, the better it's gotten.

MY favorite thing about Spot On is how easy the BOH Management interface is to use. I love how I am able to adjust just about anything in seconds without having to wait on hold for an hour to adjust one menu item. Everything is pretty self explanatory, I just had to use it for a bit, but the more I use it the more I understand it.

The QR Codes have issues that other platforms seem to not have, starting tabs, glitches where people can't move to the next screen, no "guest login" option. We have an older crowd in our town and it isn't all that easy for them to use.

Hillary H.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Handles Heavy Volume with Ease!

Kommentare: When looking for a new POS, we were looking for a unicorn product that could do things we only dreamed of, and found it in SpotOn. We can integrate Loyalty, Reserve, POS, Handhelds, Credit Card Processing, Reporting and soon Online Ordering through one program! We wanted handheld devices for speed, order accuracy, and payment table side that did not take away from the guest experience and have loved the clean interface we get with SpotOn too. Our customer service experiences are second to none with extremely fast response times and a service minded team backing what we do everyday.

Speed of Service with the integration of handheld POS for servers, and lightning fast credit card processing has increased our throughput and keep us at the top of our game. BOH programming and ease of integration has made this a game changer for our team, handhelds improved accuracy and flawless guest experiences.

Does not integrate easily with scheduling software.

Bart D.
Partner in USA

Great Experience and Awesome Support

Kommentare: The support is award winning in my opinion. Quick responses to early on questions and transparent pricing. Value added 3rd party add one.

Cloud based with reporting on the cloud. The fact that I can be off premise and have live data and managers app was huge. No contract was impressive and let me know they are with us through good and bad with option to walk away.

Wish inventory management was more robust or offered within. Not huge issue.