Über SpotOn

Kontaktlose Bestell- und Zahlungsoptionen für Dine-in-Kunden, praktische Handhelds für blitzschnelle Bestellungen und Zahlungen sowie detaillierte Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über SpotOn

Ease of use and price point. Team of support very strong.

This definitely needs fixed. There is a back up Internet that can be used but won’t turn on unless there is no connection at all.

Bewertungen zu SpotOn

SpotOn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 315 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SpotOn bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher

Spot On Restaurant

The customer service is top notch. Every time I call in, whoever is on the other line is always ready and eager to answer any questions I may have. They also provide useful input on strategy with how to create a button, modifier or how to implement an idea I have in my head and put it to use via our POS.

The keyboard is the only negative thing with SpotOn. It's a funny joke amongst our staff at how awesome the system is top to bottom but the keyboard is the only part of SpotOn restaurant we don't understand.

Antwort von SpotOn

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear about the keyboard--send us an email at support@spoton.com and we can look into troubleshooting that for you!

Patrick
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Customizable POS System. Excellent Reporting. All features needed for success.

Kommentare: Reporting has been amazing and has really helped our manager stay on top of their metrics.Integrations with 7 Shifts scheduling has been a game changer.We are detailed technical people so we were able to customize many features that made sense for our restaurants. Not the prettiest UI, more like an Android but no major complaints from servers.

The Reporting is a STAR versus our experiences with other POS like CAKE, NCR/Aloha.There are alot of great features that cater to tableside service restaurants like ours.A little overwhelming but There is a custom feature for almost every different item in the restaurant. Authorizations for different roles, control of delivery services, multi-location management, modifiers, discounts. Much more robust than other services I have used (CAKE, UPSERVE/Lightspeed, NCR)

The Sales Staff was not the friendliest. The implementation team also had a very bad attititude. The job got done with both but it was a rough experience.Customer service is decent. They have been getting better over time! A few downtime issues have occurred and SpotOn does not have an offline payment processing mode.They do however, install back-up 5G LT but forgot to train our managers on how to switch over to this network quickly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, Patrick. We are constantly evolving our tech and services to support businesses better. We've passed this feedback to the appropriate teams on our end, but we're happy you are enjoying the Reporting feature & other capabilities.

Bill
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good system for the money

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. The SpotOn team has been nothing short of helpful in getting us up and running.

- Sales and Install team were extremely helpful - Onsite training was very well done

There is still some confusion about reporting/deposits when compared to Square, which is the system I was previously using. Also could use some additional features when it comes to invoicing.

vor 2 Wochen

We're pleased to hear you've had a smooth transition and are benefiting from your SpotOn POS!

DAKIN
OWNER in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

DO NOT USE SPOTON

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: VERY DISRSPECTFUL. VERY DISRESPECTFUL VERY DISRESPECTFUL

NOTHING CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TRASH AND I AM NOT SATISFIED

CONTINUED TO CHARGE ME WITH CUSTOMER FEES EVEN AFTER MONTHS OF SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE TO HAVE IT CHANGE SO AFTER THE LAST TIME OF IT I HAPPENING THEY LOCKED ALL MY FUNDS FROM GOING THROUGH AND DIDNT ALLOW MY TRANSACTIONS TO GO THROUGH. TERRIBLE SERVICE

letzten Monat

Hi Dakin, We've made several attempts to contact you and help resolve this issue. Can you reach out to me directly at review@spoton.com with your best contact information so I can help get this resolved?

GABRIELA
Marketing Management in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is always amazing!

Kommentare: Customer service representative, [sensitive content hidden], has been with me throughout this journey, always assisting me in finding solutions for specific issues. He has shown great patience and is bilingual, communicating with me in my native language. An amazing individual,[sensitive content hidden] is my go-to person for any topic my boss asks me about in Spoton. We have been traveling together for a year.

I find all the tools I use to enhance my marketing campaigns to be fantastic. I begin by sending emails, and then we implement a reward program that people can enjoy through discounts. Additionally, we have tools that allow customers to make reservations online, and a waiting list (which helps a lot on busy days) . SpotOn offers numerous benefits, including integration with Doordash, Uber Eats, and other platforms for receiving online orders, e-gift cards, and much more.

I would like to implement sending text messages to customers, also another business offers an AI to answer phone calls as a filter to connect with real customers by phone when we get a call. If we implement this, we will be the first to do so.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback, Gabriela, and want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear about your experience with our products and customer support team. We are constantly evolving our tech and its capabilities to better support businesses, so we've passed along your feedback on text messaging, and AI phone calls to the appropriate teams. Thank you for being a part of the SpotOn family.

Garland

SpotOn Review

As an Owner of a restaurant, I am pulled in a million directions every day. There is no room for programming menus, promos and pricing events in my day. Knowing I can reach out to [sensitive content hidden] in a moments notice to take that off my plate, frees me up to spend my limited time on higher level activities. I trust him to accomplish what I need accurately and in a timely fashion.

Cost of equipment that sits unused for months of the year due to seasonality.

vor 6 Monaten

Garland, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear you're getting excellent support from our team and are enjoying your SpotOn experience. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Stamatia
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is mixed feelings. However [sensitive content hidden] is our SpotOn Restaurant Success Manager and without him I probably would have had a coronary. He's such a wealth of knowledge and has made himself available to me through zoom calls. Again, without him I would have continuous heart palpitations.

I like the format of the spotOn screen. It's similar to using an app in many ways

It is not easily programmable without assistance. I refuse to call on the weekends. I don't know if the company outsources on the weekend, but I have never gotten an english speaking person on a Saturday.

vor 4 Monaten

This is helpful for us to know, Stamatia, and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve passed this along to the appropriate teams on our end and shared your kind words with your Restaurant Success Manager. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Jackie
owner in USA

Switch to Spot On

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend SpotOn for a restaurant business. I look forward to being able to tap into more features as we grow.

The customer service has been great and the variety of features it has will be helpful as we grow.

The switch wasn't as easy as it looked but the customer service reps have been very quick to respond and help us through every issue.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback on our customer service and restaurant tech! We know you'll love the reporting and other functions that are designed to help your business grow.

Pamela
Special Events Bar Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Bit of a Roller Coaster

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was really excited to get information about SpotOn, especially since I knew the sales rep personally. After many conversations, my company finally gave the green light, but that's when some of the wheels started to come off. Communication was greatly lacking about next steps and what we could expect or needed to do on our side. There wasn't a confirmation of what equipment I needed, and we weren't set up to run different revenue centers like I had requested, so we're still not up and running where we need to be. Implementation and installation team have been great, very helpful, we're just not getting the support and guidance we had expected, and feel a little left in the dark.

It's not an app in the way that Square is, and the handheld devices don't have to rely on wi-fi, it's also fairly user-friendly Implementation and Installation teams have been great

Once we got the new system approved, we felt a bit ghosted by our rep. I am still waiting on the rest of my equipment, and still waiting for the rest of my organization to get properly set up and haven't received any follow ups.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Pamela, I want to connect you with someone internally who can give you the support you need and deserve. Would you mind replying directly to me so I can facilitate that? Thank you for your review.

Megan
Photographer in Südafrika
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Absolute best

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great i have no complaints about Spoton !

Easy To use and helpful tips Great customer support

I don’t have any problems and nothing at the point in time

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Megan!

Julia
Business Developement in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best POS system I've ever used

Kommentare: The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Lianna

SpotOn Delivers Peace of Mind and Profitability

Top on our list of what we like most about the SpotOn software is the ability to customize the screens and the reports to fit our needs. The ability to log in from anywhere and make changes on the go is also one of the most helpful and impactful features. The reports are easy to interpret and share. Staff timekeeping and payroll is a breeze. Our staff love the ease of the screens and how easy it is to modify items add new items or create events.

We are very pleased with this software. We have recently began using the handheld tablets and our only complaint with those was not having the ability to start a tab. However, SpotOn contacted us and said this feature was going to be implemented and asked if we would like to be part of the Beta testing for that feature. So far it is going great and we appreciate that they listen to the users and are always looking to add helpful features and updates.

Antwort von SpotOn

Thanks for this feedback, Lianna! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the handheld as well.

Yuka
Managing Member in USA

Review from Cassava

Kommentare: after the learning curve it's been really amazing.

While so many POS systems may not be so super different, where SpotOn doesn't even compare is the customer service. The phone reps, email tech rep, local rep who we can see in person and have a working relationship with, it's all amazing.While so many onboarding now adays is a zoom call with a very uninterested rep or just instructions on PDF, SpotOn really makes you feel they care.

the slowness of the handheld, the way it rolls over screens makes some of us dizzy because the way it moves, and also there are some steps in handheld that we feel can be cutout. the desktop works great, but it's too bulky. we really want the desktop version on iPad. It's web base so we are puzzled to why that hasn't happened yet.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words, Yuka, and for your feedback on the handheld devices. We're glad you are happy with SpotOn support and your local rep. We are constantly evolving our tech and its capabilities to better support businesses.

Bret

Glad I made the switch

Kommentare: Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!! I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Shane
ceo in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Spoton has gone above and beyond for me and my business!

Kommentare: Best payment processor with phenomenal customer supportStill need to sit down and go over intergrating yall's crm!

I will definitely be staying!Best customer support!Dashboard to process credit cards easy to use and navigate! Portable credit card reader is a life changer and rarely do I have to remember to charge it or turn it off!Super easy bluetooth with app on my phone!

Intergrate with either Google contacts and or Hubsport crm to import all my existing clients to make emailing receipts and invoicing easier, or intergrate with Zapier to make this happen!

letztes Jahr

That's music to our ears, Shane! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience with your SpotOn Dashboard and device. Going to pass along your integration/import contacts feedback and make sure the right teams are notified. We look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Adam

Hard to learn

Kommentare: The sales man know nothing, does not have any knowledge about how to operate equipment, when asked just texts you to call support. Pushy sales man promises the world then does nothing, talking about us behind our backs to other restaurants, that I know the [sensitive content hidden].. my other pos company was night and day better, always answer my questions, phone calls, never pushed me aside to handle it on my own. Only have 1 tech guy to help with repairs and is never in the state, so I have to hook up and fix my new broken equipment, the list goes on and on.

Able to do more work from home, using own computer

Not much, the equipment is faulty, have replaced a kitchen printer, a monitor and waiting on what’s next

vor 4 Monaten

Adam, this is not the experience we want you to have and we apologize for the issues you've faced. We'd love to rectify this situation as soon as possible - could you please send the best phone number to reach you at to clientengagement@spoton.com? We'll have a support member reach out to you. Again, we apologize for this expereince and hope to speak with you soon.

BRANDY
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

Ricardo
C.E.O. in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SCAM ALERT! It is impossible to cancel the SUBSCRIPTION. CASE #01113490

I am beginning to think that the spoton company is a SCAM. I did not like anything about the comapany and its device, the device was slow to process the transactions and the other half the time it did not process the transactions at all. It has been over two months since i tried cancelling my subscription it has been impossible to cancel. One thing that has been possible is taking money out my account. Every time i called some higher up suppose to call me back but never does. I am going to report this SCAMPANY to the authorities

vor 10 Monaten

Ricardo, we are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. James Clark, a member of our team, has been trying to contact you over the phone and via email. Please let us know if there's a better number or address to reach you at. You should see a refund of $25.00 for the Platform Fee pending on your bank statement today. For additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at clientengagement@spoton.com

Katie
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Spoton!

Kommentare: Well, we modified spoton and made it our online ordering system during lockdown.
It probably saved us $3k plus online ordering commissions.

Easy to use, modifications are easy, wide range of variables built in to customize to your restaurants needs.

I wish I could customize a blackout time for a specific section by day (instead of all seatings) versus editing the floorplan exceptions. Example: when I know it is going to be 100 degrees tomorrow, that I could create a blackout time, for the patio, from 430-630pm. Also, I wish we had more characters for reservation messaging. Lady, I wish we could require credit cards for Google reservations (the verification code confuses people). They think it is a confirmation code.

Antwort von SpotOn

Thanks for your candid review, Katie! I'm really excited to share with you that we have some solutions for you. 1). Taking Deposits/Credit Card Holds through Google requires changes to the Google process, which we have not been able to do to this point. We will continue to try to get this capability through Reserve with Google. 2). Blocking reservations in a specific section during specific times of operation is currently in development and will be released later this year. 3). The program specifically limits texting to the 160 character carrier limit to control costs associated with the program and maintain Reserve's best value in the industry profile. 4). Reserve will be eliminating its use of verification codes for reservations with the upcoming June 2022 software update. We hope this helps!

Jennifer
Director of Business Operations in USA

[sensitive content hidden] Review

Once again, [sensitive content hidden], completed the task that I needed help with efficiently and effectively. He communicated with me throughout the process to keep me updated and informed about completion. It is always a breeze and a pleasure to work with him.

For this particular task, everything was good.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer. customer service is important to us, and we're glad to hear about your experience. Small businesses are at the core of their local communities, and we're proud to help support them and the people who run them.

Misha

Decent System, Terrible Service

Cloud based, deep functionality, generally good/responsive tech support

Terrible customer support. Our "rep" is either dead, in prison, or having a laugh. Completely unreachable. The same goes for the so-called "restaurant support managers". Repeated calls and emails have gone entirely unanswered. I need simple answers to basic billing and feature questions. Bupkis. We're planning on ditching this platform if they don't get their act together right quick.

Antwort von SpotOn

Hi Misha, we apologize for the troubles you've experienced getting some answers to your questions. I see that your dedicated success manager has reached out a few times this week and was able to connect for a call with you today. I hope this helps resolve your problems and that you can work closely with her moving forward! Thank you for your business.

Brooke

Love the Features

Kommentare: I love that we have no outstanding tabs! That has saved us thousands of dollars. We added a credit card swipe and anyone wanting to start a tab has to have their credit card swiped prior to a tab being opened, this is huge for us as a golf course because we get people starting tabs, golfing and leaving. The set up and integration was good, it was quick and overwhelming, but the helpline and our rep have made it easy to navigate.

I like the ease of use and the functionality of it. There are so many different scenarios that come up daily that one button doesn't cover it, Spot On makes it easy to adjust my POS on the fly and also in the BOH. It's laid out in a manner that makes sense and is easy to teach and use.

It was tough at first to figure out what we were missing with our orders, as in what needed to be added as options or sub lists. I wish there was a cheat sheet for users with regard to refunding a credit card or purchase, or how to change where an item is located, etc. Just general little things that you don't use often but forget how to do it and end up calling support.

Antwort von SpotOn

Hi Brooke, thanks for this review and for sharing your thoughts on a "cheat sheet" for future reference. We have a detailed help center called Knowledgebase which I've dropped a link for below. It has a lot of tutorials for these occasions! I hope it helps you in the future. https://help.spoton.com/page/spoton-restaurant

brian
President/owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stands out from others

Kommentare: Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

Aaron
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly usage and great technology

Kommentare: I have worked with spoton for more than two years and I can tell that the terminal and software are reliable. I have never had an issue with them and whenever I have a question I contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he is there to help. I have changed a couple of things in spoton and the level of response is fast. I can highly recommend it for any small and medium business.

Friendly use for not experienced people. And availability to use on phone and computer

That is not free. I pretty much like everything from this product

Hillary
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Handles Heavy Volume with Ease!

Kommentare: When looking for a new POS, we were looking for a unicorn product that could do things we only dreamed of, and found it in SpotOn. We can integrate Loyalty, Reserve, POS, Handhelds, Credit Card Processing, Reporting and soon Online Ordering through one program! We wanted handheld devices for speed, order accuracy, and payment table side that did not take away from the guest experience and have loved the clean interface we get with SpotOn too. Our customer service experiences are second to none with extremely fast response times and a service minded team backing what we do everyday.

Speed of Service with the integration of handheld POS for servers, and lightning fast credit card processing has increased our throughput and keep us at the top of our game. BOH programming and ease of integration has made this a game changer for our team, handhelds improved accuracy and flawless guest experiences.

Does not integrate easily with scheduling software.